Ingrid
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by Coaster2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A widower and a divorcee meet and the sparks immediately fly. He's handsome, well-off, and talented. She's a Viking goddess, barely starting her designing career.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Ingrid had pushed Steve back onto the stateroom bed and told him to wait there. She took a black plastic bag from her overnighter, then walked toward the head. As she left the room, she looked back over her shoulder and arched her eyebrow in the most provocative manner.

Steve smiled, "Message received and understood."

He sat up and peeled of his golf shirt, shorts and shoes. He lay on his side on the bed in his bikini style jockey shorts, his anticipation already beginning to produce an erection. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine how it would be, but couldn't visualize the scene.

"Might as well just relax and wait to see what she has planned," he thought.

He had turned on one of the bedside lights. They were very low wattage and cast a yellow, incandescent glow over the room. He saw the light in the head and galley go out, and in a moment Ingrid appeared in the doorway. He didn't gasp, but his head came up and his smile was instant.

She was barely covered in a beautiful burgundy negligee that only just reached her hips. Her breasts were partially visible through the silky material. Her nipples were erect and clearly outlined in the cool night air. She turned around and revealed the back of the garment. Her spectacular backside overwhelmed the skimpy top. The thong she wore offered no cover from the rear.

She turned again and her generous breasts were locked together by her hands in the revealing top. Both the front and back of the top were cut very low, leaving little to the imagination. She sauntered toward the bed, and as she stood along side, she ran her fingernails gently up his inner thigh. His reaction was immediate. It was like an electric shock and his erection was full as he felt the excitement in his loins. He became aware that the tip of his cock was pushing past the top of the low-cut waistband.

Ingrid had rehearsed this in her mind a thousand times. How would it be when they first made love? She didn't want it to be some out-of-control sex-crazed tearing at each other. Her vision was a slow seduction leading to both of them exploring and touching and probing each other. She dreamed of multiple orgasms and hours of lovemaking, but she doubted she could hold out that long. There was only one way to find out. As he lay on the bed, watching her intently, she began her dance.

She kept just out of his reach, and turned around again and looked over her shoulder as she tweaked her nipples, then turned back to him. She bowed her head as she caressed her generous, fleshy mounds and slowly ran her index finger in a circular pattern around the areolas and then stroking her now erect nipples. She pressed them together again, pushing them up close to her searching tongue.

Looking at Steve without raising her head, her tongue flicked out and back, finally running along her lower lip. Her head went back so far that she was staring at the ceiling as she turned around again. Her hands left her breasts, slowly moving down her rib cage and her abdomen, finally meeting at the center of her heat.

She paused for a few seconds, lowering her head and now looking at him. Her hips began to rotate in what could only be described as a grinding motion. Then, her hands began to move again, her fingers slipping inside the silky thong. Her eyes closed as her head came forward and her auburn hair spilled over one eye. Her fingers moved inside the thong and her eyes were now just slits. She turned again and looked back over her shoulder at her soon-to-be lover.

One hand appeared at the opposite shoulder and she gently pushed the strap of the garment, watching it slide down her arm. She looked at the other shoulder and her fingertips pushed the strap and let it fall. She turned back to him, taunting him, daring him to pull the garment down. Only her breasts held the negligee in place.

She raised an index finger to her lips while another finger traced the line of the top of the nightie and pulled it slowly away. It fell to her feet as she moved a little closer to Steve.

He was fixated on her physical beauty.

Her hands returned to the tiny remaining undergarment and slowly pushed it down until it too fell at her feet.

He moved his hand to hold his swollen manhood.

"No, no, no!" she commanded softly. "That's mine tonight. You're just going to have to wait, lover."

Steve moved his hand back to his side and looked at her with a silent plea.

Ingrid ran the fingertips of her right hand down his chest and abdomen and paused lightly on the head of his erection. A wet spot had appeared and she smiled, looking up at his face. She touched it with her fingertip, then brought the finger to her mouth. She smiled as she tasted his emission.

He was fully aroused and struggling to suppress his instincts. Every fibre in his body was screaming at him to take her. Take her now. Still, he held on.

She traced the outline of his manhood with her fingertips and then, leaning forward, both hands went to the waistband of his briefs. Her fingers began to pull the garment down and Steve arched his back to help her. She slid them over his knees and ankles, and with a devil-may-care flip, tossed them over her shoulder.

"You won't need those for a while," she said seductively. She moved to the side of the bed and climbed on, straddling his legs as she perched on her knees. She leaned forward, and with her hands on each side of his thighs, began slowly moving toward him.

She kissed his abdomen and he reached for her pendulous breasts. He held them in his hands, gently rubbing his thumbs over her already erect nipples. She moved further up and their lips met. They kissed passionately, releasing some of the pent-up sexual tension she had carefully built.

"I want you Steve, I want you now. Take me Steve. I'm ready," she whispered.

She reached down and held his erection, moving it toward her waiting center. Ingrid lowered herself toward the rigid member and felt it touch her. They both felt the shock of the erotic contact. Ingrid let out a small gasp of surprise as it happened.

Steve was holding his breath. He began to slowly rub the head on her waiting lips.

"Ohhhh," Ingrid moaned, as she pushed downward against his stiff shaft.

Her left hand went to her groin and she used her fingers to spread the lips of her labia and welcome him in.

Steve felt the wet, slippery opening and pressed his hips upward. Ingrid pushed back and he entered her most private place. His hands cupped her beautifully rounded butt, pulling himself into her in a single, long, slow stroke.

"Ohhhh, gawwwd," Ingrid moaned again.

Her eyes were closed and her head was lolling from side to side, inches above his face. She was bracing herself with her arms and hands on each side of his shoulders. She moved her hips slowly, pumping while Steve pushed upward to meet her as she descended on him. He was beginning to quicken his movement, and Ingrid responded by matching his rhythm. At last they were experiencing the oldest pleasure, destined for the ecstasy that would be their mutual reward.

Steve had been quiet. He was using all his powers of concentration to preserve himself. He had only one mission ... please Ingrid. He could please himself anytime, but Ingrid! He was committed to making this a perfect experience for her. She deserved no less.

Her erotic dance was an irresistible message to him. The costume and the apparently rehearsed play-acting said she wanted him very much. He could see her lovely face, lost in the moment, eyes closed, breasts swinging freely as they moved their bodies together.

Ingrid drifted in some other world. They had been joined for a few minutes when she began to feel urgency to their lovemaking. Her vaginal muscles began to contract and little flashes of light were flitting across her consciousness. She smiled to herself as she recognized the signals.

She lowered herself to Steve's lightly haired chest and began to push against him more urgently. He responded immediately, their union becoming more forceful, losing its matching rhythmic pace, now random but more intense. His fingers dug into her cheeks as he thrust recklessly into her, nearing the edge.

"Awwwhhhhggggg!" she cried. Steve felt her body shake and snap, first this way and then the other. "Huhhhhhhh, Steeeeeve," she cried weakly.

She had lost control and was gripping the top of his head tightly with her hands, holding on for dear life. "Ahhhhh! ... Ahhhhh! ... ahhhh!" And then, in a moment, she exhaled in a long, single breath.

He followed her over the sexual precipice a few seconds later.

She slipped quietly off him and lay on her side, holding him in her arms. He turned toward her and looked at her now open eyes. His hand moved to embrace her face and they kissed gently.

"Did you like my dance?" she asked quietly.

"Yes, very much," he said. "You planned all this, didn't you." It was a statement not a question. "You had this little one act play in your head and you couldn't wait to perform it, could you?" he chuckled quietly.

"Uh huh. But I don't remember any protests from you," she responded.

"Hmmmm ... what sane, healthy male would protest ... or resist," he smiled. "Will I be entertained this way every night?"

"What makes you think there will be another night?" she teased.

"How can I convince you that there should be another?"

"Let's see now ... perhaps an encore performance?"

She reached down and her hand grasped his fading erection.

"Please sir, may I have some more?" she begged in a little girl's plaintive voice.

She began to gently squeeze his softening cock, hoping it would soon respond.

"I could use your help," he whispered.

She slipped down his body and took his soft member in her mouth. Slowly and tenderly, she licked and sucked and played with him until she could feel his resurgence.

"Ohhhh, Ingrid," he sighed. "You are so lovely, so beautiful."

"Hmmm..."

She continued to restore him and it wasn't long before he was once again rigid.

"Ready?" he asked.

She laughed. "Oh yeah. Bring it on, big boy."

"I'm in your hands, love."

Again she took his hardened cock and guided him into her effortlessly. Almost immediately they found that same, satisfying rhythm that had made their earlier coupling so perfect. They lost track of time as their union seemed to float in space. Sometime later, Steve could feel his ability to sustain himself begin to erode.

Slowly he withdrew and before Ingrid could protest, his lips moved down her body and his tongue probed her navel. She responded, arching her back to reach toward him. He began to move his body down further as he continued once again his inexorable path to her torrid center. His lips reached the red, soft, curly hairs and his tongue licked the edges of her lips.

He slid further down and moved between her legs, grasping her lovely cheeks in both hands. He kissed her inner thighs and then licked them, tasting their moist, warm essence. First one side, and then the other.

Ingrid brought her knees up, and almost involuntarily they spread wider. His lips and tongue continued their back and forth actions until she felt the electric jolt of his tongue on her clit.

"Uhhhh," she gasped.

Her hands snaked down to her pussy and her fingers spread her lips apart, offering herself to his probing tongue. He pushed his tongue into the warm, wet opening, tasting her essence and teasing her clit. Her head arched backward and she brought her knees further back, putting her feet on his shoulders. It was a posture of complete surrender.

He scraped his tongue over her sensitive nub and she snapped back involuntarily again.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Uhhhhhh!" she cried, plaintively.

She pushed herself at his mouth and tongue, trying to bring him further in her. He stroked the clitoris slowly with the rough top of his tongue, and her hips surged again. Her hands slid down to the back of his head as she tried again to pull him further into her.

"Huhhhhhhh," she continued to moan incoherently.

The orgasm, when it came, was vocal.

"Oh, fuck, Oh ... fuck. God ... my god ... Oh ... Oh god!"

Ingrid was gasping for air as she came down from the erotic high. She lay on her back, her eyes unfocused.

Steve was sure the whole harbor could hear them. He didn't care. He had never experienced anything like this. It was explosive and wanton and primitive and wonderful, all at once. The pure physical power of her body and her volatile response to his touch was nothing that he had ever known with Diana. He wondered if this could last. Was this just a special night, or was it the beginning of a whole new world for him?

Her grip on his head had been released and several times she banged her hands and arms on the bed beside her. Her eyes were now wide open, but Steve couldn't see them. He continued to service her center with his tongue, and she continued in the throws of a seemingly never-ending orgasm. She was breathing heavily, almost hyperventilating.

Her hands were waving about in all directions in some random, uncoordinated ballet. He slowed his tongue's movements and gradually withdrew from her clit and started to suck on the labia, trying to extract her secretions. The only sound was the sucking of his mouth. Her breathing had slowed and her hands had fallen on the back of his shoulders.

At last, they rested.

"Not bad for a 'born-again virgin', Mr. Inhalt," she said moments later in an exhausted voice, still breathing deeply. "You keep surprising me. I'm beginning to wonder about you ... and the stories you tell."

Steve could hear her breathing, still labored with her exertions.

"I once read that wise men respond to their partners. You warned me that you had a big appetite for sex, remember? My first rule says I had to meet that challenge."

"You definitely did," Ingrid grunted. "Very thoughtful of you," she added. Her head turned abruptly toward him.

"Have you gone yet?" she asked incredulously.

"No rush," he answered lazily. "There's plenty of time for that. Besides, it's not what I expected from myself, to tell the truth. You inspired me."

"What's your second rule?" Ingrid asked curiously.

"When making love to your partner, make sure she is satisfied. Do whatever you have to do to make sure of it ... and ... don't take her word for it," he laughed.

"Ohhhh, I like those rules," she cooed. "Are there any more?" she asked.

"Not until I make one up," he answered, propping himself up on his side and surveying her magnificent body. "If you've got any you'd like me to add, I'd be happy to consider them."

"Give me some time," she said in a sultry voice. "I'm sure I can think of some with you as my inspiration."

"Tell me," she continued. "Where did you learn to give such lovely oral satisfaction?"

"Diana usually enjoyed oral foreplay," he said matter-of-factly. "Mind you, she didn't respond quite as dramatically as you do."

Ingrid realized he was talking about his late wife. He seemed to be talking about her without any emotion or reticence. She recognized the big leap he was making. She was tempted to change the direction of this conversation, but her curiosity got the better of her.

"Did she reciprocate?" she asked innocently.

"No, not really," he answered, again without emotion. "She tried a couple of times, but it was a mental block I guess. She didn't want to and I didn't want to push her into something she didn't enjoy."

"Well, well. Do I have news for you," she said playfully. "I like everything if it's done well," she boasted. "I'm going to enjoy teaching you all the things I like and how I like them!" she smirked. "You keep trying to tell me you're a virgin, but I have serious doubts about that if tonight is any example."

"I'll be a willing student. When and where do you want to start?"

"No time like the present. I think you should be rewarded for your careful attention to my needs."

With that, she slid down the bed once more and was up on her haunches again. She pushed him onto his back and took his now relaxed cock in her hand. With her other hand, she cupped his scrotum, softly squeezing and caressing the tender sac.

Almost immediately his organ began to respond. He propped himself up on his elbows and watched her begin her ministrations. She looked up at him, smiled and then lowered her head to his waiting cock. Her tongue flicked out and she licked the tip of the glans, briefly tasting the evidence of his previous emissions.

Her next stroke caught the underside of the glans and he jerked in response to the rush that coursed through him. He lay back and reached behind to the top rail of the small headboard, gripping it with both hands. Ingrid ran her tongue all the way up the underside of his rigid organ, scrotum to tip. She was watching his reactions to her progress.

She had moved her hands to his abdomen, while holding herself above his groin on her arms. She could feel his reaction to her every move. She repeated these long, slow strokes a few times, and then shifted to his soft sac. She first licked and then sucked on the soft, lightly haired package before pausing to raise her head and look at him.

His eyes were closed and he was holding the headboard with both hands in a death grip. She lowered her head and began to take the head of his erection into her mouth. At first, just the tip with her tongue stroking the sensitive underside, then the whole head. Her mouth closed around the top of his shaft and she began to work her mouth slowly up and down.

She could feel the tension in the muscles of his abdomen. She had taken half the length of his shaft in her first strokes. He wasn't huge, but he was more than big enough to satisfy her. She became more insistent as she began to take more and more of him and her strokes became longer. Her tongue continued to stroke the underside of his member and her head now bobbed up and down, taking almost all of his length.

She heard him groan.

"Ingrid, oh god, Ingrid," he called in a strangled voice. "I can't hold out any more. I'm cominnnnng. I'm cominnnnng! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!"

She felt the involuntary spasms in his sac as he began to release. She closed her mouth over the exploding organ and took the brief spurts of semen in. His orgasm lasted but a few seconds. His head snapped back and up and back again as the contractions took their toll.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" he moaned. "Holy shit! Oh, man ... what a trip!"

Ingrid felt his erection begin to soften and gently released him from her mouth and kissed it as it lay on his flattened belly. She slowly kissed her way up his body. His chest wasn't terribly hairy, but to her, he looked very male. He had released his hold on the headboard and brought his arms down to embrace her as she moved toward him.

She kissed his cheeks and his forehead. She wasn't sure how he would react to her kissing him on the mouth so recently full of semen. She didn't have long to wait.

He moved his hands to her head and pulled her to him. He kissed her deeply, his tongue probing her mouth, his head moving back and forth in their ardent embrace. He held the kiss for what seemed like a long time. He looked at her as he held her head and smiled.

"That was amazing," he gasped. "Just amazing! I had no idea."

Ingrid looked at him and smiled. "It must have been. You actually swore!"

She kissed him and continued, "There is no known occurrence on this planet of a healthy male, possessing the necessary functional equipment, not enjoying a good old fashioned blow job," she stated. "It's a known fact!"

Steve laughed. "I didn't know what I was missing. Thanks for the lesson."

"My pleasure," she smiled, "And I mean it. After two fabulous trips to the moon, it was the least I could do."

They lay together for a few minutes, not talking, just stroking and caressing and fondling. After a while, Steve rolled over to pick up his watch and pressed the light button. It was almost eleven.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.