Ingrid
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Coaster2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A widower and a divorcee meet and the sparks immediately fly. He's handsome, well-off, and talented. She's a Viking goddess, barely starting her designing career.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Ingrid turned the car out of the drop-off area at U.S. Departures and drove slowly around the ramp to the eastbound road leading away from the terminal. Steve had called her that morning at ten, as he had promised. She was up, but walking very gingerly. Her inner thigh muscles were stiff and sore, just as Steve had predicted.

She had lounged in the bath last night until she felt herself falling asleep. She got out, drained the tub, dried herself, slipped on a long t-shirt nightgown and crawled happily into bed. She looked at the clock radio and was surprised to see it was just nine-fifteen. It was her last conscious thought until she awoke when her clock radio came on at its usual seven a.m. Nearly ten hours sleep. Almost unheard of for her.

She lay in bed for a few minutes going over yesterday's events in her mind. So much had happened in such a short time. She seemed helpless to stop herself pushing their relationship forward. It was crazy. They had not even met a week ago and she was acting like they had been together for months.

She didn't understand her desperation. Did she think this was her last chance? No wonder Steve was defensive. He must think I'm nuts, but he keeps coming back for more. She didn't believe in love at first sight, especially after her disastrously short marriage. And yet, that's what was happening ... again!

She stopped interrogating herself, put on a robe, and walked to the kitchen. She poured herself an orange juice, took a vitamin pill, and peeled a banana. Aside from the sore thighs, she felt surprisingly good. The bath had been a good idea. She had looked in the mirror and was happy to see she hadn't been burned anywhere. She smiled at the memory of Steve putting the sun block on her. His hands were so soft and gentle, no wonder he aroused her quickly.

"Two or three more minutes and there would have been no stopping us," she thought. The boat would have been beached and the two of us would have ended up in the water, but we probably wouldn't have noticed. She smiled at what might have been.

It won't be long now. Thursday will be the day! She needed a special welcome home surprise for Steve. It certainly wouldn't be her cooking a special meal. She was an artist not a cook. They were going away for the weekend and that would be even more exciting. What could she do that would make it even more special? Think, girl, think!

-0-

She was curled up on the sofa Sunday evening, reading a graphics magazine and marveling at all the new computer software and technical aids now available. They all seemed out of reach, she despaired. Ah well, in the end, it's the ideas and not the equipment that people buy, she rationalized. She would just have to be smarter and more creative to compete against the big houses.

She thought about the Provincial Government contract that she was short-listed for. Add that to my credentials and I'll really have something to sell. She jumped when the phone rang. She looked at her watch and smiled. It was exactly eight o'clock.

She picked up the phone and using her sexiest voice crooned, "Hi there."

"Ingrid?" There was a pause. "Is that you?" It was Steve, predictably right on time.

"Who else would it be, handsome?" she continued in her seductive tone.

He laughed. "It's good to hear your voice even if you are being a temptress again."

"Well, you wouldn't want to have any doubt about what you're missing and what you're coming home to, would you?" the sultry voice continued.

"I think I'm getting the idea that you're a naughty girl, Ingrid. Is that true?"

He sounded so naive, she chuckled to herself.

"Don't most boys prefer naughty girls?"

The fun was catching. "Well, yes, but then I can't take them home to mother, if you know what I mean."

"What would I want with your mother, big boy? I prefer one hundred percent all male beefcake for a main course."

"Well if I can't take you home to mother, where can I take you?"

"How about to the moon, fella. Every girl wants a trip to the moon."

"Any ideas on how we could get you there?"

"Don't you have a rocket? I thought I felt one the other day."

"Why don't I come over some time and we can talk about ... propellants?"

He was really getting into the spirit of this not-quite obscene phone call. She hoped no one was listening in. Luckily, the day of the party line was long gone.

"Do we need a booster for this trip?" she continued.

"Baby, I can send you to the moon with one big stage."

"Well, you certainly sound like my kind of guy. When are you going to be here?"

"How does Thursday sound?"

"I dunno, it sounds like a long way off. I might meet someone else. He might be able to... come ... much sooner."

"Quality, baby. Yah gotta stick with quality."

He was starting to snicker and Ingrid could sense he was having a hard time keeping pace with her. There were only so many clever retorts in his repertoire.

They both started to laugh. It had been fun.

"Is this what they mean by phone sex?" he asked.

"I don't know. I think this was pretty tame compared to some of that stuff," she replied merrily.

"Well we can always raunch it up a little if you like."

"Now you're talking. Lay it on me, big boy. I'm ready for some hot stuff!"

She was back in character again.

"I'm going to have to find a special name for this alter ego of yours. Ingrid is just too ... well ... decent," he taunted.

"You need to have a special persona for this naughty lady friend of yours. Something along the lines of ... oh ... say ... Indigo."

"Dark blue for a dark personality? It might work."

"Tell me, Indigo. What do you want for your birthday?"

"What else? I want what all bad girls want -- a man!" she said, slipping further into her new character.

"What would you do when you got one, Indigo?"

"Oh, he would be so pleased! I have what it takes to fulfill a man's ultimate fantasy. What's your fantasy?"

"Ah, my fantasy? It's about freckles and red hair. I know that sounds kinky, but ... I get off on red hair and freckles."

"And how long have you harbored this fantasy?"

"About six days, I think. Can you help me?"

"I don't know. Does she have to be a real redhead?""

"Oh yes. Any girl can dye her hair. She has to be a real redhead, you know, in that very private area. And the freckles have to be real. I like it when they are all over her body. Can you help me?" His voice was plaintive.

"Perhaps. What do you plan to do with this real redhead?"

"Oh, I would worship her. I would never make her wear clothes so that I could see all her beautiful freckles and red hair."

"What else would you do with her?"

"I bet she would taste very good. I would want to taste her everywhere. Did you know that different parts have a different taste? Some parts taste very, very good."

He was on a roll and enjoying the vicarious thrill of verbal stimulation.

"How did you discover that, stud? You sound so ... innocent."

"Why, personal research of course. There's no substitute for personal research."

"What tastes the best?"

"Oh, I really like the breasts, especially the nipples. I like to run the tip of my tongue around the areolas and then drag my tongue across the nipples. When the nipples get hard, they really are tasty."

"And for the entrée?"

"That's easy. I like that private place. It's so warm and juicy and tasty. It's full of vitamins, I hear. I like to taste the inner thighs first, and then the outside of those secret lips. Then, I like to taste inside.

"Sometimes, I find a little nub inside, and I tickle it with the tip of my tongue. It makes a woman very aroused though. Sometimes it can get noisy when I'm doing my tasting. If I can't find what I'm looking for, I use my fingers to find it. Then, I lick my fingers. It's not good table manners, I know, but it's very yummy."

There was a pause.

"And for dessert?"

Her voice had grown weaker, and Steve realized she had been completely immersed in this game. He tried to imagine what she was doing on the other end of the phone.

"Dessert? Why, my favorite dessert is that nice sticky, wet juice that comes out of that special place. There is never enough of it, but it is the perfect ending to the perfect dining experience."

Again, a pause.

"You bastard!" she spat in a quiet voice. "You did this deliberately, didn't you? All my toys are in my nightstand. I'm stretched out on the sofa with the phone in one had and a sopping, wet pussy in the other. And I thought you were an innocent. Boy, did you have me fooled."

"Now, now, Ingrid! I didn't start this," he cautioned, still playfully. "I just thought if you liked playing these kinds of games, then I'd better learn how to play them too. Everything was under control until we got to the fantasy part. I guess we'd better skip that part in the future."

"God, Steve. If you were here right now ... well, I don't think either of us would survive the experience. You've got me sooooo horny. You better get your ass back here on Thursday, mister, or there's going to be a sexual predator in the neighborhood, and it's going to be me!

"I'm sorry, Ingrid. I didn't mean to do that to you. You've really got yourself worked up, haven't you?" He sounded contrite.

"Didn't that little story turn you on?" she asked, surprised.

"To tell the truth, I was so busy trying to think of a sexy answer that I didn't have time to get turned on."

"Jesus, man, you missed your calling. I had my eyes closed while I listened to you, and it was so real I was ready to come right then. Maybe we should start an audio-porn business. We wouldn't even have to script it. You were making that up as you went along and I was going crazy!"

"OK, look," he said, now back in his normal voice. "I suggest we don't play this game until and unless you use a code word. Say, Indigo," he proposed.

"Code name Indigo and we're off to the races, right?" she suggested.

"Code name Indigo. Only you and I will know what it means. OK?"

"Agreed. Just the same, I want to know how Mr. Neat and Tidy knows all about erotic phone play. I'm beginning to doubt your 'born again virgin' routine," she laughed.

"Nope, I'm just who I said I was. But, really Ingrid, I haven't lived in cave, and I am aware of what goes on in the world. I just haven't been a participant."

"Well, OK then, I'll buy it for now. But you better not be trying to con me, mister," she threatened lightly.

"No, no, no con job, honestly!" he protested.

They were both back to their normal voices and they talked for a few more minutes before Steve said his goodnights. "I'll call you again tomorrow, same time," he promised.

"I'll be right here." she said. "Goodnight. Love you Steve."

"Good night Ingrid. 'Till tomorrow then."

He hung up quietly. He couldn't bring himself to say those words yet.

"I love you, Ingrid," he practiced to himself. He could say it to himself. When would he be able to say it to her and know it to be true?

They talked again on Monday and Tuesday. Indigo did not make an appearance. Steve told her about his meetings in very general terms, but he got her interest when he told her about his plans on Wednesday. He had followed up on a couple of leads for software programs that might be helpful to Ingrid.

"I don't want to get your hopes up, Ingrid, but have a lead on a program that might meet your needs without you having to invest time and money in CAD systems. These are not expensive programs, but the real question will be whether they will be useful to you. You'll be the best judge of that. Keep your fingers crossed."

He sounded optimistic and he had raised Ingrid's expectations.

When he called her on Wednesday night, he was enthusiastic and she caught the mood right away. "I think I've got what you need, Ingrid. In fact, I have two different programs and part of the agreement with the developers is that you test and report on these systems. They are called beta versions.

"That means they aren't on the consumer market yet, but being tested by a bunch of interested parties who get the program free as long as they report back on performance and problems. You'd be a guinea pig, but the reward is, if the program goes to market, you get the finished version for free! How does that sound?"

"Oh Steve, that's wonderful. When will I be able to try these programs?"

"I've got the disks for one of them now, and the other will be delivered by courier sometime in the next two or three weeks. That will give you time to try one out and get used to it before the other shows up.

"And, by the way, the competing companies know you are evaluating both programs. They even asked us to tell them what you liked and didn't like about their competitors software. I'm not sure that's ethical, but we can talk about it," he concluded.

"That's fantastic. I can't wait to try them. Oh, thanks Steve. I love you to pieces for this," she bubbled. "What time does your plane arrive tomorrow? I'll be there with bells on!"

"Ah ... well, there's been a catch. I have to go to a dinner meeting at seven tomorrow night. My plane gets in about five, so it's a tight fit to get through Customs and get downtown," he said apologetically.

"Oh no, Steve! I was counting on tomorrow night. I had something special planned for us. Can't you meet with them some other time?" she pleaded.

"I'm sorry Ingrid, when they called today, they wanted to meet me on Friday and I told them I couldn't as I had a prior engagement that couldn't be changed. I didn't tell them that it was with a gorgeous redhead, and I was sailing away with her."

"Why don't you come to the house after your dinner?"

"I suppose that's possible, but I don't know what these guys expect. They're from Japan and they are prospective clients both for me and my old employer in San Francisco. That's why I was down here this week. These guys will expect to be entertained and I can't predict when I'll be able to get away. I'm sorry, Ingrid."

"I'll wait up for you. Instead of the phone, I'll sit here waiting for your knock on the door. Please say you'll come."

"I'll try, I promise," he said. "But remember, Friday is the start of a big weekend for us. I don't want you overtired. I should talk, I guess. Anyway, Friday I've got a lot of running around to do to get the stuff ready for the boat. These guys messed up my schedule for getting all that ready too."

"What time do you want me ready Friday?" she asked.

"Well, I was hoping to get away early in the afternoon, but our Japanese friends screwed that plan up. With any luck, we can cast off by three or three thirty."

"Can I help? I've cleared the decks, so I'm free," she offered.

"Yes, I'm sure you can. Do you have your fax number handy?"

She gave him the number.

"I'll fax over a list of things tonight that I think you can manage and that will be a huge help in cutting down on the running around. Thanks for volunteering," he said.

"Happy to do it, especially if it gets us on the water sooner. I can't wait for my next lesson, Captain." She was noticeably brighter again, the disappointment of his Thursday absence now passing.

"Just one other thing, Ingrid. I'll call you at eight o'clock tomorrow, just as we have all this week. I'm sure my Japanese friends can manage without me for a few minutes. I won't be able to spend much time, but at least I'll hear your lovely voice," he said sincerely.

Ingrid felt her eyes fill. "I'll be here," she said quietly. "Good night, Steve. I love you."

"Good night, Ingrid. Until tomorrow."

Ingrid wiped the forming tears from her eyes. He couldn't say the words, but the heart is almost there. She sat back in the sofa and rested her head on the soft cushion. Her life was changing rapidly and for a change, it was all for the better. She was beginning to remember what true happiness felt like. She had only a brief glimpse of it a few years ago when she first met Max, her ex-husband.

Just before ten that evening, Ingrid's fax machine beeped and came to life. A one page, hand-written note from Steve appeared. It was a list of items and quantities he wanted for their weekend. She looked it over and decided most of it could be obtained tomorrow.

She looked at the printed source address for the fax and saw the name of the Marriot in San Jose. His meetings were in San Francisco. He went to San Jose just to help her with the design software. From a little comment and a couple of questions a week ago, he had quickly absorbed the importance of what was needed.

-0-

Ingrid awoke sometime Thursday night on the sofa. The room was dark, her neck was stiff and she was chilled without a blanket. She got up and shuffled into the bedroom, fell into bed and pulled the covers over her. She looked at the clock radio. The time was three twenty-two. She put her head down and almost immediately she was asleep again.

As usual, the radio came on at seven a.m. and she roused herself to a sitting position. She was still wearing the revealing, burgundy negligee she had bought for Steve's arrival last night. She looked down at it and felt a twinge of regret. He doesn't know what he missed, but today's another day.

She brightened. Steve had called her from the restaurant, just as he'd promised. He told her how important it was for him to hear her voice and she almost sobbed on the phone. She was sure Steve caught the hitch in her voice. Their conversation wasn't long, but it cheered her immensely. She knew that if there was any way he could be with her, he would be. She told him she would leave the light on for him. All he had to do was knock. Regrettably, she heard no knock that night.

She carefully took off the new sexy nightie she had bought for the occasion, folded it carefully, pulled on her terrycloth robe, and walked to the kitchen for her usual breakfast. For the first time in weeks, she pulled the coffee maker out from the wall and started to make a pot. She needed extra brain cells this morning, and the coffee would help.

She looked at the faxed list on the kitchen counter and reviewed the items they still needed to get today. It wasn't very much since she had managed a good portion of the list yesterday afternoon. Most of today's items were wanted fresh. She looked up at the kitchen wall clock and wondered when Steve would call. God knows what time he got home last night. When he phoned, he said these guys made it plain they wanted a night on the town.

She finished her juice and started on her first cup of coffee. She began to feel more alive and walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. She dropped the robe on the floor mat and stepped into the warm spray. She had no sooner gotten wet when she heard the door bell.

"Who the hell is that?" she said aloud. "Screw it, it's probably J.W.'s."

The bell rang again. She thought that odd. Usually, if it's door to door, they just ring once.

"Ah, shit."

She stepped out of the shower and picked up the robe and put it on. She padded across the living room rug to the front window and peeked out to see who was there. It was Steve! Ohmigod! She ran to the door, unlocked it and yanked it open. She almost leaped into his arms, then dragged him into the house and slammed the door. She covered him with a long passionate kiss and hugged him with all her strength.

"Does this mean you're glad to see me?" he laughed.

"Oh, you can't know. It's like you've been away for a year. What happened last night? You didn't come here," she blurted.

"Actually, I did come by last night." he said. "But it was two in the morning and the lights were out. I didn't have the heart to wake you up. Besides, I had a terminal case of Sake breath. Not very romantic, I can tell you. I think I still have some lingering after effects. What do you think?" he asked, pulling her close and kissing her deeply.

"Oh god, Steve. I'm so happy you're here," she said, embracing him.

"I like your hair. Is that a new style?"

She reached up and felt her wet mop. "Oh god, I was in the shower when the doorbell rang. I almost didn't answer it. It's a good thing you rang twice," she said, almost out of breath.

"In the shower, eh," he intoned slyly. "Mind if I watch?"

"You really are getting brave, aren't you? Want to join me?"

"I've already had a shower this morning and a good thing, too. Those two guys must have smoked a pack of cigarettes each. I'll have to have my clothes decontaminated before I wear them again. You go have your shower. I smell coffee and I can't think of anything I need more. Mind if I have a cup?" he asked belatedly.

"Of course not. There's cream in the 'fridge. I'll just be a couple of minutes," she said brightly.

The disappointment of last night was long gone. Her guy didn't just call, he came to her. She stepped into the shower and began to soap herself, humming some nameless tune.

Steve sat himself down at the kitchen table and looked through the morning newspaper. It had been on the front porch and he picked it up just as he was about the ring the bell a third time. He browsed the pages one after another and discovered little that deserved his attention.

He was on Section C when Ingrid walked in. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. She was dressed brightly in a white blouse with greens, reds, and blue brush strokes in the design. The blouse with navy shorts ensemble was tied with a white fabric belt. She had an old pair of slippers on her feet. Her hair was perfect, lovely and smooth in its auburn glow.

Steve stepped back and let out a soft wolf-whistle.

"God, you look gorgeous."

She flashed him a big smile and then pulled him back to her. It took them a minute or so to untangle. Steve spoke first.

"I saw the list on the counter. Looks like you got most of it covered already. That's great. Maybe we can get away earlier after all," he said brightly.

"Oh, I hope so. I'm ready now! Is there anything else I can help with?" she asked.

"Well, let's have a look at the list and see what needs to be done," he suggested.

He looked it over for a couple of minutes.

"You know Ingrid, I think we can do this together and get it done quickly," he said looking up at her standing beside him.

"So here's my plan. Get your weekend stuff, if it's ready, and we'll put it in the car. Then, we'll head out and finish the shopping, stop at my place to pick up my gear, and we're off to the marina. That sound OK?" he asked expectantly.

"Yes, of course! All I have to do is gather my bathroom kit and my bag and I'm ready."

She hurried off to the back of the house and a couple of minutes later she reappeared with a large overnight bag and a plastic grocery sack containing some shoes.

"I guessed I should pack light. I won't bother with the ski parka this time. The floater coats will do, won't they?"

"Yes, good thinking! Just as long as you bring that t-shirt," he smirked.

"Oh, I've got that and more," she answered slyly.

He finished his second cup of coffee, rinsed it out in the sink, put it in the dishwasher, turned to her and said, "Let's go!"

They left the house just before nine thirty and started on their rounds to the various shops for the necessary items. They spent most of their time on fresh food. Steve was very fussy and turned down meats and vegetables that looked just fine to Ingrid. She deferred to his expertise.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.