Chuck's Forced Vacation - Cover

Chuck's Forced Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Deputy U.S. Marshal Chuck Johnson is forced to go on Vacation so who better to join than the "Vacation" crew led by Steve Sharp and his family. Chuck is just as busy on his forced Vacation as he was at home.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I woke to kids climbing on top of me. "Get up, get up, come on, Chuck, we can't eat until you get up. We're hungry, Chuck, please get up."

They all left, or so I thought. I was about to throw the covers off when a soft voice said, "I'll be glad to be back on the ocean so you can teach me how to play some more. I've missed you teaching me."

Bonita was sitting cross-legged on the bed, facing me. She was sitting there waiting, for what, I don't know.

"Ah, Bonita, why don't you go to the galley and I'll join you in just a few minutes."

"That's okay, I'll wait for you."

Kathy came in the cabin and smiled at me, "Already have my daughter in your bed, huh?"

"Kathy, don't talk like that!"

"I am in your bed, Chuck. I'm waiting for you to get up. Come on get up."

"Ah, Kathy, I don't have anything on, can you take Bonita with you?"

"Where am I going, Chuck? You can get up with us in here. Like she said, she's waiting for you to get up."

Kathy added, "Don't worry; she's seen Steve and her older brothers many times. Her brothers are worse than you, I'm sure. They wake up ready for something that they don't have readily available yet."

I rolled my eyes and pulled the covers off me to get up. Bonita was leaning way over, trying to look at what I didn't want her to see. Kathy was as bad, as her eyes were locked on my morning ego as well.

There was nothing to do but be an exhibitionist and hop to the head. As I hopped to the head, my ego bounced in front of me, causing both Kathy and daughter, Bonita, to giggle. I hopped straight into the shower and turned the water on to bathe quickly. I had just finished my hair when Kathy stepped into the shower with me. She hugged me and stroked me, reawakening my morning erection. She said, "Mercy had you last night, but I needed you. I wish that you would sleep in the big bed with all of us, as I wanted Steve too. I could have had both of you and you could have had all of us."

Kathy turned and had me lodged in her special place in seconds. She was slick, I was firm, and our clutching connection felt wonderful as she drove herself back onto me. In seconds, we were building our passion until I filled her with the magic elixir that had brought her many sweet kids into the world.

We stood under the spray gasping, then separated to hug. "Hurry, we're wasting water. We have to have the waste tank emptied in a few minutes."

We quickly dried off and I went out into the cabin to find Bonita still sitting on the bed. I turned, found some underwear, then put on the rest of my clothes. As soon as I had my leg on and was standing, Bonita hopped off the bed and said, "Finally, you sure took long enough. Mom said she was going to hurry you up, but I think she just made you take a longer shower. Let's go eat."

Kathy had a smirk on her face and winked at me as we left my cabin, heading for the galley and the big table.

With so many kids, the chatter is continuous as moms and grandmothers attempt to corral the exuberance of youth long enough to get them fed. The men were all standing, sipping coffee from big mugs as we watched the melee called breakfast. The three separate family groups really complemented each other, as the kids seemed to all get along and the women were all working in concert to control the near hysteria. The kids were really all very well behaved, eating, talking, drinking, talking, fidgeting, and talking. It was almost comical as the kids paired up in two, three, and four people groups of the same age or interest levels and jabbered about things that interested that specific group. Then, as if a bell rang, all the kids took a last drink of milk or juice, asked to be excused, and exited the table for the big below deck lounge.

The table was cleared and plates were set for the adults and young adults that were Kathy's older kids. As we ate, the men confirmed the plan for the day and the plans for the next ten days or so for the trip to Hawaii, with each other. The Captain of the Irish Bell said he would follow us out of the narrows instead of leading this time. He said that after we were out in the north Pacific, he would remain in the drag position, as it would be too easy for him to run off from us.

At the ladies suggestion, we all agreed to tie up together every other night so any boat changes could be made, mostly by the kids. Michael and Chanda were very insistent that I should spend a few days on their boat. They wanted me to get a first hand feel of how nice their boat was.

I told them, "I don't have any evening clothes, so when you are served in your beautiful dining room, I'll be in jeans or shorts. I have some dress slacks, but I wasn't planning on being dressed up this trip at all."

Chanda said, "In that case, we'll adopt a clothing optional policy, similar to the Riviera, and we'll all go nude. That will resolve what clothing we'll wear when we eat."

Sue, who was sitting next to me, muttered under her breath, "That will probably cause a change in what will be eaten for dessert."

I had to snigger a little, and elbowed her so she wouldn't embarrass me any more.

The Captain said, "We need to dump our holding tanks so the sewage is processed properly. The environmentalists watch private boats and passenger ships closely to make sure we abide by the rules. Let's get that done and get on the move. We're ready."

There was a last minute shuffle of kids to different boats along with some extra clothes and life vests. The kids were good about grabbing their life vests to take between boats. The kids that moved also took their guitars, as they knew they would have plenty of time to practice now that they didn't have the opportunity to go ashore.

Sue suggested, "Why don't you go stay on the Irish Bell for a couple of days and switch when we tie up next. That way you can enjoy all the different boats. Get your new guitar, a bunch of your music, some clothes and toiletries, and go over there. They will enjoy having you. I'm sure some of the kids will follow you over there too."

As Sue was saying this, I noticed Bonita talking to Kathy.

I moved some clothes, music, and my guitar to the Irish Bell. Lucille showed me to a cabin below the main deck, next to the master cabin. As I went through the various roomy lounges, all I could think of was, 'Don't touch anything, it's all too perfect, I'll get a fingerprint on something.'

Lucille showed me the master suite. Wow, pure luxury, fit for royalty. I guess to an extent, Chanda was royalty, but this boat had upper crust stamped all over it. When I laid my clothes on the bed, in preparation for hanging them up or putting them in drawers, a maid magically appeared and began putting them away. She took some with her, saying she would iron them for me.

Back up on the main deck, a crewman appeared in some kind of tux and asked what he could get for me. Lucille asked for a cup of tea, so I asked for coffee. The man proceeded to name off several different flavors of coffee, but I held my hand up and said, "Plain, ordinary, strong coffee, served without any milk, cream, or sugar, just black coffee, please." The man vanished as fast as he had appeared.

Lucille suggested we go out on deck to watch the proceedings of casting off. While the two sailboats were hoisting their anchors and coiling their lines after disconnecting from each other, I noticed a crewman on the big yacht, dressed in smart sailor uniforms, doing the duties on board.

It was interesting to watch Dewey's and Steve's boats as the kids were busy climbing around, having a great time, while here on the Irish Bell, the kids who had come aboard were not to be seen.

"Where are the kids, Lucille?"

"Oh, they are below decks while we cast off and get underway. It's too dangerous for them to be out on deck while we are getting underway."

I said, "Oh, come on, get them up here. If they have to wear their vests, they will, but my goodness. They need to be yelling at their family and friends like the other kids."

Lucille looked troubled, but went for the kids. They all came up to where I was, wearing their vests. I said, "Let's go to the bow where we can see better."

Lucille rolled her eyes at me, but I led the way and the kids followed. The big boat had a good strong railing that we were able to stand at and yell over the side at the kids on the two sailboats. As each boat tied up to the dump station, the others hung back just a little ways, waiting their turn, Dewey was first, then Steve, followed by the big motor yacht. Dewey gave a blast on his horn as he began motoring out toward the narrows. Steve gave a blast on his horn as he followed, then our Captain gave a blast on his horn as he fell in line.

I wanted to see the bridge, so I led the kids up the stairs to get to the outside door of the bridge. The Captain welcomed us on the bridge and was delighted to show the kids all of the various instruments that he used to guide the boat. A crewman manned the guidance system as we all looked around. Lucille was very nervous, as she said, "I didn't think we were allowed in the bridge."

The Captain said, "Considering it is your family's yacht, you can go just about anywhere you wish. I'm only the Captain, Miss, you are the owner's ah, wife. You can do as you please. Can I get you two something to drink?"

I said, "No, but I'll be back. I want you to teach me about this kind of craft while I'm on board. I can see I have a lot to learn."

"It will be my pleasure, Mr. Johnson. Please advise me when you have time and I will school you in how to operate a boat such as this."

We left through the interior of the boat, going down to the top-level lounge where there was even a fireplace. It wasn't lit, but showed signs of having been used extensively. Everywhere you looked was elegance and luxury. When I met up with Margaret, Chanda, and Michael, I had to ask, "How do you enjoy yourself on board with everything so pristine, so perfect? Where do the kids let off steam? Is there a giant play room or lounge for them?"

Margaret said, "The children have the big lounge next to the adult lounge to play in. There are many things to occupy their time."

"Show me, I want to see what they have to do and where they get to do it."

Margaret led me below and showed me the adult lounge first, which was next to a fancy dining room. Next she escorted me to a large room that had fancy seating, but did have a large open area where some of the kids were drawing, and some were now watching TV. Bonita was sitting at the new keyboard Michael had purchased, wearing headphones, as she was reading some of the new music we had purchased. One of the other kids was playing his guitar, with the practice music sheets in front of him.

I considered the room and decided it was probably adequate, as there were not that many kids that were usually on board. It was then that I noticed a uniformed lady sitting in a corner observing the children. She was sitting quietly, observing. I asked her, "Why don't you come play with the children? I'm sure you would have more fun if you did."

The young lady stood and said, "I am not sure I'm allowed to mingle in that manner, Sir."

I looked at Margaret and asked, "Wouldn't it be better if the person watching after the children had fun with them? She could answer questions on the fly and be available in the event they wanted to talk."

"I suppose that would be permissible," Margaret commented. "What would she do?"

I looked at Margaret frustrated, "She would play with them. If she plays an instrument, she could teach them. She could draw with them, teach them reading, math, almost anything. I'm sure you hired this young lady for her qualifications, so use them." I motioned the young lady to come to me and asked, "What did you study at the university?"

She smiled and said, "Child psychology, Sir, I also studied to teach social studies. What you call geography, government, and history."

"Can you play a musical instrument?"

"I play the piano and can play a little guitar. I'm very impressed with the instruments you found for the children. I love the new keyboard the young lady is playing. The girl's name is Bonita, isn't it?"

"That it is and what is your name?"

Margaret almost looked horrified that I was speaking to servants so personally.

The girl said, "Serene Horvach, Sir."

"May I call you, Serene?"

"Please do and how should I address you, Sir."

"Call me, Chuck. That is unless the owners here object." I looked at Margaret to make sure I wasn't trampling all over their protocol.

"Serene, I want to introduce you to Bonita. She is just learning to play the piano and the guitar, so it is the perfect time to stuff her full of information and teach her everything she can store. Would you enjoy teaching her?"

"Oh yes, Sir. I would love to teach her more."

I took her to Bonita, and after she had taken her headphones off, I said, "Bonita, this is Serene. She wants to teach you more of how to play the piano. I'll come teach you too, but Serene can do some right now. Would you like that?"

Bonita grinned and said, "Please, Serene, can you get a chair and sit with me. I have some questions about some of the music Chuck bought for us."

I said real loud, "Kids, all of you. This lady is named Serene. She's here to help you if you have a problem. She's here to talk to you when you just want to talk. She'll teach you piano, and maybe the guitar, if you'll lend her one. I'll bring mine in a little while and we'll learn some more and practice what we know."

Margaret looked nervous.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.