Chuck's Forced Vacation - Cover

Chuck's Forced Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Deputy U.S. Marshal Chuck Johnson is forced to go on Vacation so who better to join than the "Vacation" crew led by Steve Sharp and his family. Chuck is just as busy on his forced Vacation as he was at home.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Gentle lips kissed me over and over again as I became aroused from the softness of the attention. I reached up to hug the person kissing me as Sheena fell on me as she continued to kiss me. "It's time to get up, you have to go on duty with Dewey in a half hour."

I kicked the covers off and pulled Sheena on top of me. Her legs went to either side of my hips and found my morning arousal standing tall. "Oh my, you naughty boy, you, that thing has a mind of its own."

As she said that, she canted her hips to catch the tip of me in her center and pushed, sliding me deep into her. She let out a groan as she embedded herself on me. "Oh yeah, that's the way to start the day."

Margaret said, "Why you cheeky little tart, you're riding on my gift for the night. The least you can do is to share him."

Sheena was now posting on my hips and said, "Move over, Margaret, let him him roll me over and really give it to me."

She did, and I did, really pounding into her as she let out a very audible groan. In just a few strokes she was clutching me tightly, experiencing a fast, frantic orgasm.

When she collapsed, I kissed her and moved on top of Margaret, finding her moist liquid center and sliding into her. Again, she was so tight it took a few thrusts to become fully lodged in her. She held me tightly with her arms and legs as I thrust rapidly into her. This time, as we kissed and moved together, my internal alarm went off, sending a torrent of liquid into her as she clamped and moaned through her orgasm.

When she lay with her arms outstretched, I kissed Margaret, then Sheena, and rose to move toward the head. Five minutes later, I was showered and dressed. I kissed both ladies as they lay together with the covers pulled over them.

Out in the galley, Sheila, handed me a cup of coffee and gave me a gentle good morning kiss. She said, "Dewey will be out in a minute. It seems Lucille was busy sucking the life from him. I swear that's all the woman does. She's either sucking on him or me all last night. With Margaret and her around, all I get is some good fucking and never any good juice. All those two want to do it to suck. Do they do that to you?"

When I looked at her, with perhaps a strange look, she said, "They're fucking you, aren't they? I wonder what they're up to. You know, Chanda mentioned something about the girls getting some new bloodlines in the castle. I wonder."

I had just finished some bacon, eggs, and toast when Dewey came from the gangway, smiling. Lucille followed, licking her lips and kissed Sheila, then me. The naughty girl even tried to slip a spermy tongue into our kiss. She whispered into my ear, "I could use another donation of your manly juices in their appropriate place. Can you do that for me?"

Soon Dewey and I were at the weather helm checking the radar and GPS. It was raining lightly, so I put a poncho on and went out to check the rigging. One of the lines that was holding the dinghy had come loose, so I retied it, using a lashing knot so I could pull it tight. As I came around the stern, I saw that the boarding platform had also come loose and was down. Knowing that I should tell someone if I was going over the side, I went inside to advise Dewey.

"Before you go down to pull it up, tie a line around yourself and secure it, so that it you do fall in, you will be attached to the boat and can pull yourself back aboard. When you pull the platform up, make sure the clamp is in the most secure position. If you don't put it up all the way, it will work itself loose."

It took longer to rig a line than it did to pull the platform up and secure it. It was pretty cold with the wind and light rain. I hadn't noticed, but when I got back in and pulled the poncho off, I found I was soaked. Dewey told me to go change clothes and dry off.

All four ladies were in the galley, still in their gowns. I told them what I needed to do and went to my cabin. I was just pulling my pants off when Lucille came in and shut the door. She whisked her gown off and said, "My pussy is just burning for more of you. Do you think you could help me?"

I had been totally limp when Lucille came in the door, but the image of her flowing red hair and her sparse red pussy fuzz framing her pink lips had me rock hard.

"Let me get this ready to fill me up. I love to suck on these things. May I?"

I thought, 'Duh, of course, Lady. Put a lip lock on that thing.'

Lucille was very proficient at the task. She had me panting in just seconds. Her intense sucking stroking and fondling of my balls had me on the brink. She sprawled out on the bed, with her legs spread and pointed at her center, "Put it right there, plunge it in, Mate."

She was gushing and continued to gush the entire, all too short, time she fucked me from below. Her hips were moving so rapidly that I couldn't have lasted longer than a few minutes anyway, but she had me peaked before we ever connected. She pulled me down for a kiss as her pussy clamped my penis, milking my juices from me. I shot and squirted until I could feel it oozing from the sides.

"Oh, Lucille, you are so naughty. I was just supposed to be changing clothes and now you've got me totally frazzled."

"Goody, I wanted all of you in me. Margaret said you gave her a nice dose this morning and I needed some of that too. Perhaps you'll get to give Chanda some of that as well."

I quickly took another shower with Lucille's help, and dressed in dry clothes, being assured that my clothes would be washed and dried today. As I passed by the galley, the other ladies gave me knowing smiles as I accepted two fresh mugs of coffee.

Until nine, Dewey taught me more about how to interpret the radar, as we were using it to see some coming showers and could tell that the seas were going to be a little heavier.

The kids wanted me to work with them immediately, so I had each play all twenty-one chords for me then we went over the individual strings to learn how to pick individual notes. This had them busy practicing, so I went to Dewey's office.

I was booting the PC while I called Wanda. When she answered, she happily said, "You know, you being gone for a while is good for everyone at that house. We're having a hen party almost every night. We ended up all piled in your bed last night. I don't know how we all fit, but we did. Your Fab Five, as you call them, have spent more time at the house since you've been gone than they did when you were here. Really funny, isn't it?"

"Actually, Wanda, I called to see what's happening around the world with the Service."

Wanda said, "Not much going on. A new resident was shipped in. They are a nice couple and appear to be happy to be away from where it was they came from. Sarg has several of his men, along with some of the Bureau folks, out with the DEA today. They are making a big bust on a group from Panama that has set up shop out in Brandon. I haven't heard anything yet, so that's probably good news."

"How's the rest of the country? Is John handling everything from D.C. or is it still being filtered through our office."

"This office still gets all the calls, but any dispatches are coming from John's office. There haven't been any bad incidents in the lower forty-eight lately, but there still seems to be some bad stuff brewing up where you are. Or where you are going, that is."

"Wanda, is it still the extremists? You know the religious ones?"

"Yeah, from what I understand, they've migrated from Canada into Alaska so they can try to get on airlines to get back to the lower forty-eight without dealing with immigration. They have new regs out for ticket agents and boarding agents to verify citizenship. You know how thorough most of those folks are. They're not."

"Do I need to call John, or can I hold off another day?"

"You can hold off. He'll tell me if he wants you to call or he'll call you direct."

"Okay then, Wanda, I'll talk to you tomorrow. I'll try to call at night so I can talk to everyone at home."

"Goodbye, Chuck."

None of the e-mails were important. I answered the ones that needed to be answered and forwarded a couple back to Wanda, with instructions. While I had the folder open, I did re-read Bobby's note. I guess I should write her, but what could I say without saying too much or not the right thing. I think one of the reasons I was angry with her was her family, I didn't get to keep them, to share them with her. Well, I did have Brandy's family and Nancy's mom so far. I will enjoy meeting all of their families.

Back with the kids, I helped them pick notes until lunchtime, then enjoyed lunch with the group. I decided to take a nap after lunch and had just laid down when several of the kids said they wanted to take a nap with me instead of laying down in the main lounge. It was funny, as I had all of the kids on board jammed into the one queen size bed. It was a good thing the bed was at least that large.

When I woke at two, the kids all stretched and yawned and got up. Since I could see the sun was out, I encouraged them to go put their life vests and coats on so we could all go out on deck.

Carl was at the outside helm and said he wanted to get some fresh air. He said it wasn't really sailing unless you were out in the weather. After the kids were out on the deck long enough to lose a couple of caps and a ball, we went inside for some hot chocolate. The rest of the afternoon was spent teaching those interested how to use the keyboard. Bonita has a real leader type of personality as she said, "I'll teach them what I've been learning. You just have to keep teaching me so I can teach them."

I thought that funny as she was one of the youngest, except for Lucille's and Margaret's two kids.

The rest of the day, and the next few days, were about the same. I stood watch with Dewey and learned a little more each day. I was getting knowledgeable enough that I could probably stand a watch by myself. I didn't mention it as I expected to get back on Steve's boat soon.

We had been in the narrows for a full day, already nearing the big harbor area at Anchorage. It was exciting to know we had traveled all the way from the Seattle area up to Alaska via wind power. The more I thought of it, the more I liked the idea of wind power. I wondered why Dewey didn't have a giant wind generator on top of the main mast. When I had a chance, I wanted to discuss the pros and cons of that. We could save the fuel the generators ran on, making us even more independent.

The Irish Bell led us into the harbor area where we motored to one side and anchored in the deep harbor. We were near enough to one of the rocky shore areas that the seals were giving us hell for being in their area. They would quiet down as soon as they got used to us.

We did join the boats, lashing all three together so people could go from boat to boat. We used Dewey's gangplank to get from his boat to the Irish Bell, and Steve's to go between Steve's and Dewey's. You could actually just step across between the two, but the adults wanted the kids to use the gangplank.

A large sightseeing boat came out to us and tied up to Steve's boat. The Captain came aboard to find out when everyone wanted to go ashore this first day. It was agreed that we would go in about four in the afternoon to look around a little and then go out to eat. Dewey had already called his brother, John, to meet us for supper. The Captain of the big taxi boat just kicked back on his boat to wait until it was time to make the trip in.

I didn't call in to Wanda as I didn't want to let anyone know I was in Anchorage yet. I figured that I would be sent to do something as soon as they knew I was here. I would call later or in the morning. I did turn on my cell phone to find a dozen old voice mail messages. I wrote them down to make sure the various items had been taken care of.

The older kids on Steve's boat told me that I needed to give them a new lesson as they were tired of practicing what I had left them with. I promised to look for some more practice music and would teach them more when they wanted. Stevie said, "Why not now, we're not going ashore till later, so you have plenty of time to teach us something new? Teach us the sharps and flats like you did the little kids, please?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.