Chuck's Forced Vacation - Cover

Chuck's Forced Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Deputy U.S. Marshal Chuck Johnson is forced to go on Vacation so who better to join than the "Vacation" crew led by Steve Sharp and his family. Chuck is just as busy on his forced Vacation as he was at home.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I awoke to noises out in the hallway. I checked the clock, seeing that it was just after five. Considering that we were getting underway today, I thought I should get up and get ready. Oh yeah, I was temporarily moving to Dewey's boat.

When I got up, Barb sat up, rubbed her eyes, looked at the clock, then lay back down for more sleep. I shaved, showered, and dressed in jeans and a flannel shirt. I put a couple of days' clothes in my duffel bag, grabbed my guitar case, and headed through the now busy kitchen up to the main lounge to stash my stuff.

Back down in the galley, the moms were busy getting the little ones that were going to Dewey's boat ready. They would feed them before going so the ladies over there would be free to help get underway. The older kids, not Kathy's older ones but kids near Stevie and Dewey's age, would be on this boat, along with Michael and Chanda, so only the crew would occupy the Irish Bell. I thought it funny the most luxurious of the three boats was empty, but then Steve's boat was very homey and enjoyable to be on.

Kathy's three oldest boys were already over on Dewey's boat as they were an important part of the crew. I was hoping I could get some knowledge from Dewey since Steve had said Dewey was the one who had taught him.

By six thirty, the kids and adults had all moved between boats to where they were going to be for a couple of days. I climbed into Dewey's boat after getting some hugs from the ladies. Chanda spent a minute with me, talking quietly into my ear. She said, "Lucille and Margaret are both looking forward to some intimacy with you. It seems the other ladies have been bragging to them. They will be lonely while away from Michael and me. You'll take care them, won't you?"

This vacation with this group has become very erotic. I have to say I was enjoying the attention of the many women, but it was really amazing that all these people were so sensual among themselves as a group. Too bad Bobby hadn't stayed around. This would have been exactly what she liked.

We were underway by seven. The Irish Bell led the way, with Dewey's boat second, and Steve taking up the rear. The couple of days in the secluded and protected harbor had been nice. Lots of fish, lots of crab, and the kids had lots of fun going from boat to boat. My short adventure into Juneau really had not taken away from the trip.

Dewey is a great sailor and spent all morning teaching me some intricacies of sailing. As we hoisted sail, he described what each sail would do and how it fit into the group of sails that were propelling us. The prevailing winds were with us this morning but would switch around later in the day, so we went out into the north Pacific about fifty miles so we would have plenty of room to tack against the winds later.

Around ten, the kids kept coming up to the bridge to ask when their lessons would begin. Dewey finally told me, go play with them. Teach them for a while then I'll teach you some more.

Dewey had a large downstairs. It was like a living room with several couches and chairs. I was able to gather all these younger kids together to at first let them show me how they were doing with the basic scales. Bonita, Kathy's youngest, was showing the most skill, but she had been in the earliest lessons and I had seen her practicing diligently several times.

We practiced all of the scales while I watched the fingering of each student. By just doing the chord scales over and over, the kids were getting used to changing hand positions rapidly. I gave them a kid's song with just the chords on a music chart so they could play it to see if they recognized what it was. Bonita went through the notes rapidly and grinned. The others recognized the song quickly so I encouraged them to practice it over and over so they could get the rhythm down so they could sing the song while they played it.

All of a sudden, it was noon and the four ladies on board were calling the kids for lunch. We all had some vegetable soup and turkey lunch meat sandwiches. The kids had milk, while I had iced tea. They were excited to have learned to actually play something that was music.

The early afternoon was spent explaining sharps and flats. I had to show them that now, instead of just seven sounds, there were twenty-one. Understanding sharps and flats is easy if you explain that the note you are playing is a half step between two regular notes.

I was busy with some fingering charts for the chords while the kids played the natural, followed by the flat, then the sharp. I also told them that the "flat" was sometimes called the "minor," so that if they heard either term, they would know what that meant.

These kids were intense. I didn't realize they would be so interested until, all of a sudden, the moms were suggesting we take a break for a snack. It was almost four o'clock. It was fun teaching a bunch of kids who really enjoyed what they were doing.

Soon, the moms had the kids put on jackets and life vests and go out on deck for a while. They began their usual games of trotting completely around Dewey's 110-foot boat. It made you smile to see all of the energy the kids had. Dewey spent a little time with me, showing me how his GPS worked and how it integrated with his navigation system. I learned how to use the radar system and why he had two, one for short range, ten miles and under, and a long range for ten out to one hundred miles. He had settings to reflect weather information as well as specific targets.

About five, I called home to see if Wanda was around. The whole family was present, so she put them on speakerphone so I could talk to everyone. Brandy made sure that I would check my e-mail as she said everyone had written me. Wanda told me to call her at the office so she could discuss a couple of things. They assured me they were fine, healthy, and enjoying themselves even though I was not with them. Lisa said that I was missing out on some great charters as she had been very busy lately.

Supper was some salmon, stuffed with crab meat, and covered with a delicious cream sauce that had a lemon taste to it. Even the kids liked it, so you know it was good. After supper, Dewey asked me to try out the keyboard he bought. The one on his boat was an 88 key Yamaha with an internal speaker. This thing had so many voices, I would have to spend days learning how to use them all.

The adults wanted ballads, and the kids wanted boogie woogies. It took a little while to get my fingers going, but I was soon able to play several of the songs marked in the fake book I had brought along. Dewey commented that he needed to see if he could get other fake books so both boats could have them for the kids to use.

Bonita asked, "Can you teach me to play the piano? I like music and I like to just play for myself. This would be good because I could use a headset and wouldn't bother anyone."

I promised that we would begin tomorrow. I didn't ask why she had not been involved in the early instructions I had given on Steve's boat.

When I took a break to enjoy a drink with Dewey, Bonita used the manual that had come with the keyboard and began going over the keys so she could identify them. They had some diagrams and pictures of fingering for the seven chords and then the full twenty-one chords. Sheila went below and came back with a headset so she could play without disturbing the adults. I was actually disappointed, as I enjoyed listening to Bonita teaching herself how to play.

When it was time for bed, Dewey asked me if I wanted to stand watch with him. He said they were standing two hour watches at night and three hours during the day. He said, "My watch will be ten to midnight and then again at six. The six o'clock will be six till nine."

I told him that would be great since I really wanted to keep learning, and the night shift would be quiet so I should be able to learn a lot.

While helping to quiet the kids, they convinced me to lay down with them for a while, so I got in my big bed with kids all over me. All of them were trying to touch me in some manner. Some were laying with their heads on my shoulder and arm, while a couple had hold of my hand. Some were even using my leg for a pillow. They were all asleep in minutes. About nine forty-five, the moms began picking up the kids one at a time and taking them to their beds. When the kids were all gone, I washed my face and put on some heavier clothes and went up to join Dewey at the helm outside. He surprised me as he was at the inside weather helm, with a chart on the big chart table in the lounge. The weather helm had a great visual fore and aft of the Irish Bell in front and the Mercy Mercy behind. Dewey punched up our location on a broad map of where we were, then plotted our course with our anticipated winds, showing that we would be making somewhat of an arc to the entrance to the narrows leading to Anchorage.

The two hours went by rapidly, with only a slight break to check the rigging on all the booms and his two masts. Dewey had me at the helm most of the time, so the task was to keep the boat on a specific compass heading. Actually the navigation system was doing the actual rudder control, the human intervention was in case something hit the rudder suddenly that would take us off course.

One of the things we did do, especially at night, was to monitor the radar displays. Any boats that came within ten miles of us were closely watched to make sure we didn't close on them rapidly in the event they might be heading directly toward us. Dewey said that up here was not like the Caribbean as there were not any drug dealers and smugglers in this part of the world like there were down south.

When the shift was over and J.J took the helm, Dewey and I shared a drink in the lounge then went below for some sleep. When I entered the big cabin I had been given, I found a smiling face looking up at me. Lucille was lying with the sheet partially covering her sheer pale green gown. She had a beautiful face and her full red hair framed her creamy complexion.

I showered, shaved, and brushed my teeth quickly, then slid in next to her. Lucille said, "That was sweet for you to clean up so nicely." As she put her hand to my face to caress me, "You shaved so smooth. Your face is very kissable."

We kissed gently and Lucille said, "Do you think this is forward of me to be waiting in your bed like this?"

When I just grinned, she said, "We are not a loose family, but when we meet up with Steve, Sue, and the girls, we always seem to get wild and crazy. It's as if anything goes while we are together. You fascinate me as you are some kind of detective or soldier. Whatever it is, Mercy and Kathy think you are a very dangerous person. I think they both love you because of it. I asked about the allure you have for them and they both told me to share your bed and find out for myself. So show me how dangerous you are, Mr. Detective."

In just a few minutes, I was enjoying all of the lovely Lucille. The green gown was on the floor next to the bed and we were enjoying some mutual oral pleasures. She did enjoy giving possibly even more than receiving. Her scent and taste was very delicate and clean. Lucille was very sensitive and when I used a combination of my tongue and fingers, I was afraid she was going to bite my pride and joy completely off. Her true nature came out as we continued to pleasure each other and she froze in the midst of a violent orgasm and began pulsing streams of liquid at me while screaming.

Since I don't have long hair, Lucille pulled me up by my ears face to face with her. She reached between us and had me slide into her quickly. She was tight, very tight, and it took several thrusts and withdrawals to finally bury myself completely in her. Lucille continued to orgasm as I thrust into her until she was completely wrapped around me with her ankles locked behind my back. She begged me, "Please come, come in me, please. I can't come any more, you are killing me, please come."

It was easy to let go and fill her with my special liquid. She continued to hold me long after we had relaxed, finally pushing me to the side but not releasing me from her grasp. That's where I fell asleep.

At five thirty, Margaret came to wake us. She leaned over and kissed me, then kissed Lucille. We had finally separated sometime during the night but were still holding each other. Margaret said, "Chuck, you might want to get up and get dressed as Dewey is getting ready to go back on duty. If you hurry, we'll have breakfast ready for you when you come out. Lucille, you might want to shower before you come out. You are covered with crusty juices."

Lucille gushed, "Oh, Margaret, something happened last night that's never happened before. I shot juices. I squirted like you hear that some women do. I really did. Chuck made me come so hard I was squirting everywhere. I'll have to wash all his bedclothes today."

Margaret kissed Lucille again and said, "You must tell me all about it. Perhaps Chuck can make me do that too."

Lucille and I showered together in the small shower. We enjoyed washing each other, but we didn't play anymore. When I was dressed and ready to leave, Lucille was in her gown and said, "Thank you for a very enjoyable night. You were more than I expected and I hope we can do that again. I might have something for you in the future. We'll just have to see."

I had breakfast in the dining area next to the galley, then went up to the weather helm with a cup of coffee to join Dewey, who was listening to Ben tell him how the boat was handling.

When it was just Dewey and I, he said, "Sailing with this bunch is always something special. I take it that because Lucille did not join me with Sheila, Sheena, and Margaret, that she was with you. I don't know what it is, but when Steve and I get together, the women all become mix and match or something like that. I hope we don't put you off or make you think less of us."

"No way, Dewey. I see the great respect Steve and Sue give you and your ladies. I'm proud to be able to sail with you."

"Okay then, go back down and get us some more coffee, then we'll talk about how we sail into the wind."

Actually the wind was coming from the northwest so it wasn't directly into the wind. The wind was about twenty knots so the boat listed to one side about ten to fifteen degrees, but went in almost a straight northerly direction.

When our shift was over, it was time for the guitar lessons. I told all the kids that I needed to make a call before I could teach. I went to my cabin and called Wanda.

"Hey, Wanda, how's it going at the office?"

Wanda answered, "Great, actually. There have been a couple of problems, but Dave's partner has been able to respond to both without incident. Usually the field offices know what to do, they just need someone to push them."

Wanda continued, "What I wanted to talk to you about was Bobby. She called me yesterday to find out how you were and to just talk. She said she missed all of us and some of the glamour of being with Rocky Mountain was wearing off. She said her wrist actually almost became an asset for the crowd, as the promoters secretly told some people she had broken it in a fight. I guess that is partially accurate. She asked how much you got from the last incident and since I don't know the amount, I couldn't tell her. I wouldn't have told her anyway. She sounds a little remorseful about her having left you and her position with the service, but understands she may have burned some bridges. I told her you were on an extended leave and she took that as you being undercover, so I let her think what she wanted. I also told her to come by and talk if she wanted to. She said she might. I hope that's all right with you, but I do like Bobby an awful lot and she does have a sister here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.