Haunted by the Past
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Charles and Diana Richards sense trouble looming on their horizon as they return from their Las Vegas wedding and honeymoon. But neither of them were prepared for the pain that arises because of Diana's troubled past. They struggle to get through it with the help of her three girlfriends, who also get their chances at true love because of this tragedy and sheer happenstance. Just when things start to look up, the past returns to haunt them again...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Charles and Diana Richards finally fell asleep sometime after four o'clock from sheer physical exhaustion. They woke up the next morning around ten o'clock only because their stomachs were starting to growl. They smiled sleepily at each other and kissed tenderly for a moment.

They groaned softly as they lifted their tired, messy bodies off of the bed and headed for the bathroom. They showered and dressed in silence. Their eyes watched each other nearly every moment ... the unspoken words still clearly visible in every look they shared.

When they opened their bedroom door to the main room of the suite, they were surprised to see all of their friends sitting around and looking at them expectantly. None of them were saying anything, either.

Finally, Lynda Seldon spoke up. "Well ... we're glad to see that you two didn't kill each other! We were worried last night that we were going to have to break up a fight, and then we were worried that you were going to fuck each other to death! What time did you guys finally fall asleep?"

Charles looked stunned. "You and Tom could hear us through the bathroom into your room?"

"No!" Lynda laughed. "We were all out here in the main area winding down when we first came back from the nightclub. We heard you yell at Diana asking her where she thought she was going. And when we heard what she screamed back at you, we figured we'd better pay attention for a bit and make sure things didn't get out of hand!

"We almost busted in when we heard the sound of someone getting hit, but when we heard Diana snarl at you, we figured she was the one doing the hitting! So we waited to make sure we didn't hear you hit her back! After that all we could hear was the muffled sounds of your heated argument. And then we could tell that it ended up turning into sex! We sort of figured you guys were OK after that ... especially when heard more moaning and groaning a little while later! We all went to bed after that ... wondering how much longer you two would be at it!"

Charles and Diana looked at each other as they chuckled. Diana said, "We didn't get to sleep until after four. We're only up now because we're hungry! Have you guys eaten yet?"

The others all chorused, "No!"

Then Rick Estevez spoke up. "Well ... I haven't eaten any food, yet!" Dawn slapped the back of her husband's head.

Everybody busted out laughing as they headed out the doors of the suite.

They all chatted about the previous evening while they had brunch in one of the lobby restaurants. Diana asked them what happened after Charles had taken her back to the suite.

Lynda said, "There were a lot of disappointed fans who had wanted to congratulate you after the show. But when they saw Charles having to carry you out, they were concerned. We weren't sure what to tell them, so we said that you were just exhausted and your husband was taking you back to the suite to put you to bed."

Then Jonathan North said, "But the nightclub manager and the concierge didn't buy the exhaustion story. So I explained to them about the attack and that you were still trying to recover emotionally. They were very understanding and sympathetic, as well as impressed that you were still able to give such a great performance."

His wife Barbara added, "After everything settled down, we all stayed about an hour and danced and finished our drinks. Then we went back up to the suite and that's when we heard you two arguing. So we took turns standing outside your door listening until we were sure you weren't going to kill each other ... unless you'd ended up killing each other with sex!"

Everyone busted out laughing when Charles said, "Hey ... that's exactly how I'd like to die! I'd love to 'come and go' at the same time!"

After brunch, the couples went back to the suite to pack their suitcases for the return trip later that afternoon. They had asked Gordon to be at the Las Vegas airport around five o'clock. They still had about four hours to kill and they didn't have to check out of the room until two o'clock. Everyone ended up back in bed for about an hour once most of their things were packed. By 1:45, the couples emerged from their rooms again ready to check out.

They decided to spend the afternoon in the casino ... maybe someone would get lucky again!

Charles and Diana walked over to the same Roulette table he'd gotten lucky at on their honeymoon, but he didn't get any gut feelings this time so he didn't waste his chips. Instead, they went to a Blackjack table and sat to play for a while. They didn't win big, but they didn't lose their money, either. Tom and Lynda came and joined them after about thirty minutes and did about as well as they did.

At about four o'clock, Charles and Tom heard the sounds of a disturbance over near one of the Craps tables. They turned to look at the same time and saw Rick and Jon standing toe to toe with a couple of big men.

Charles and Tom looked at each other and immediately stood up to go help their friends. Diana and Lynda stayed just long enough to collect the remainder of their chips from the table, and then followed their husbands.

Charles and Tom were surprised when they found out what they were getting into...

As they approached, Charles asked, "Jon, Rick ... what seems to be the trouble here?"

One of the big men, with a very loud mouth, turned to Charles and grumbled, "Just stay outta this, city boy. It ain't none o' yer goddamn business!"

His reply was low and slow. "Excuse me ... but when you're trying to start trouble with my friends, it becomes my business. Now, would you care to explain what the problem is?"

The man turned and stared at Charles. His face and neck were red and his eyes were blazing with anger and hatred. He growled right in Charles' face.

"The problem, city boy, is that this here Spic has put his low-life hands all over my woman! He even had the gall to tell me that she's not my woman ... that she's his wife! I know damn well my little darlin' wouldn't let this greasy Spic touch her! She needs a real man, like me ... doncha, Dawnie?" The loud-mouthed redneck turned and looked behind Rick to where Dawn was cowering in Barbara's arms.

Rick put his hand on the redneck's throat and muttered savagely through his glistening, bared teeth, "¡Tú dices una palabra más a mi esposa y yo matar ... gringo rojo!" threatening to kill the bastard if he said anything else to his wife.

The redneck knocked Rick's hand away and yelled angrily, "Speak English, ya goddamn wetback! Yer in America now! An' if you lay yer hand on me one more time I'll kick yer ass! Yer no match fer me, you puny Spic! Now hand over my woman!"

Jon held Rick back. Charles and Tom stepped behind the rednecks and tapped them on their shoulders. They turned around and looked at them.

Tom said quietly, "Look, buddy ... I don't know who you think you are, but we can certainly vouch that our friend is most definitely married to Dawn ... we were at the wedding Friday night. And yes ... you are bigger than Rick and you may be able to put a hurtin' on him. But if you do that, then we'll be obliged to step in and I don't think you'd want to take on the two of us!"

"You mean the THREE of us, don't you, Tom?" Jon added from behind the man.

The redneck lost his temper as he realized he was outnumbered. He did something extremely foolish. He drew back his right arm, aiming to smash his fist into Charles' face. But Charles sidestepped the punch, grabbed the redneck's arm and twisted it up behind his back as he swung the man around and slammed his head down against the edge of the Craps table. The redneck bellowed in anger and pain. The redneck's buddy attempted to do the same thing to Tom and ended up in the same predicament.

Charles bent over the redneck and growled, "That was a stupid move, asshole. We're both agents with the FBI. We could have you both charged with attempted assault on a federal officer. Only you didn't know we were agents when you attempted to take a swing at us, so we'll have to let this one go ... but I wouldn't try it again if I were you."

Charles looked at Dawn and asked, "Dawn, do you have anything you'd like to say to this asshole before I turn him loose?"

Dawn had completely calmed down when she saw that Charles and Tom were perfectly capable of handling Bobby Joe Hutchins and his pal Billy Green. Bobby Joe had been her last boyfriend in Kansas—the one who had nearly beaten her for breaking up with him. He was the reason she had fled to relative anonymity in the big city of Los Angeles.

She had nearly fainted when she heard his mean, nasty voice behind her at the Craps table. She had been terrified that he would try to rip Rick limb from limb when Rick had ordered the big oaf to take his hands off of his wife. Thank God Jon had been there to step in with Rick so Bobby Joe and Billy had hesitated before just jumping on him. Dawn had started to breathe a little easier when she saw Charles and Tom headed their way.

Now she was mad as hell! She moved next to Rick, grabbed his arm and hung onto him as she ranted at her bastard ex-boyfriend. "I should've had you arrested for assault back home, Bobby Joe! How many more girls have you ended up beating because they finally realized what an asshole you are and broke up with you? You're lucky you aren't dead! Denny was going to come after you with his gun that night, but I stopped him because I didn't want him ending up in prison because of you!"

Rick looked at Dawn with his eyes blazing. "This gringo beat you? Why didn't you ever tell me about this? If I'd known who he was and what he'd done, I'd have killed him!"

"That's why I didn't tell you, Rick! I couldn't stand the thought of you ending up in prison, either!" Dawn answered quietly.

She looked back at Bobby Joe and snarled, "I am NOT your woman, Bobby Joe Hutchins ... I never was! And you are not a real man! You don't have the faintest idea what makes a real man! You may be a bigger man than Rick, but Rick is more of a real man than you'll ever be!"

Bobby Joe sputtered angrily as he stared at Rick. "How could you call this stupid, greasy, backwoods wetback Spic a real man? I'll bet his pecker ain't any bigger than one of them there jalapeno peppers!"

Bobby Joe's arm was twisted even more painfully behind his back and his head was pinned even harder against the edge of the Craps table by Charles.

Dawn pivoted around in front of Rick and looked at him pleadingly, shaking her head, when he moved menacingly toward the stupid redneck. She stood on tiptoes and kissed Rick gently. Then she turned around and glared at Bobby Joe.

"¿Cómo te atreves a hablar al mi esposo en esa manera? ¡Él es más inteligente y civilizado que tú, tú feo perro! ¡Tu polla es pequeño en comparación a el de mi esposo y tú no tienes idea de cómo satisfacer a una mujer reál ... tú chinga de la madre! ¡Desgraciado! Dawn hissed.

Rick and couple of nearby Hispanic casino workers who were watching the ruckus started chuckling and then burst out laughing at the end of Dawn's tirade.

"My God, Angel! Where did you learn such language?" Rick asked through his laughter.

Dawn tilted her head back and sideways to look up at Rick as she said, "I've heard the terms bandied around at work enough so that I figured out what they're supposed to mean! I just couldn't think of anything worse to call him..."

"I think you did just fine, Angel!" Rick said, still chuckling.

Then, just for the sole benefit of angering Bobby Joe Hutchins further, Rick spun Dawn around in his arms. He kissed her deeply and passionately until she was moaning in desire and clinging to him desperately. Then Rick broke their kiss, turned her back around toward the redneck and said smugly, "¡Que es cómo de satisfacer a una mujer reál ... tú maldito perro con uno pequeño polla!" The two Hispanic casino workers chuckled again.

Two big casino security guards had worked their way through the crowd and were watching to make sure that things didn't get out of hand. It looked like the two men who had identified themselves as FBI agents were handling things. But the security guards figured that the two troublemakers needed to be escorted off the premises.

One of the security guards looked at Rick. "Have you told this man everything you wanted to say to him, sir? We'll be happy to escort them off the premises if you're through with them."

Rick looked at Bobby Joe Hutchins and issued one last warning. "If you ever come near us again, I promise you, you will regret it ... gringo! You can do whatever you want with them now ... thanks!" Rick said to the security guards.

Charles and Tom released a very angry Bobby Joe Hutchins and a very embarrassed Billy Green into the custody of the casino security guards. They escorted them outside The Riviera and watched as they got into their car and left.

Their friends crowded around Rick and Dawn and asked them if they were OK.

Rick looked around at all of them. "Thanks, mis amigos. I'm pretty sure those two would've made mincemeat out of me if you guys hadn't been here to back me up! The only thing I'm upset about now is that I was on a roll at this Craps table before those two rudely interrupted me! I'm sure my streak is over now, so I'll just get my chips. And I'm sure it's getting close to time for us to leave."

By the time they all turned their chips in at the cashier's desk and collected their money, it was time to head to the airport. As they were collecting their luggage from the front desk, the concierge came over to tell them goodbye.

He quietly told Diana how sorry he was to learn of her terrible attack and that he admired her strength of character to try to carry on with her life as normally as possible. He also informed them that he had called for The Resort's limousine to take them to the airport. Diana thanked him, kissed his cheek and told him she would keep in touch to schedule future performances.

As they rode in the luxurious limo, Diana looked at Dawn. "I remember when we first met that you had mentioned you fled to L.A. to get away from that creep. Why didn't you press charges on him?"

Dawn frowned as a far away look came into her eyes. She cleared her throat and spoke quietly. "I was afraid to. I didn't call the police because I was afraid of what Bobby Joe would do if they couldn't hold him. I had to beg my brother Denny not to go after Bobby Joe with his gun. I couldn't have stood the guilt if Denny had actually killed the bastard because of me.

"I came to L.A. because I figured it was a big enough city that I could disappear in and Bobby Joe wouldn't be able to find me even if he learned where I'd gone. As far as I know, my family members are the only ones back home who know where I live and I know they wouldn't have told anyone else. It has to be just dumb luck running into Bobby Joe here this weekend! Why the hell he came to Vegas is a mystery to me, though! When I knew him, he hardly had two nickels to rub together, much less enough money to waste on a trip to Vegas to gamble!"

Rick put his arm around Dawn and hugged her to him. "We'll call your family when we get home, Angel, and see if they know whether this bastard could possibly have found out that you were in Los Angeles. I'm hoping it's as you said, just dumb luck that he happened to be here this weekend, but I want to be sure!"

They were pulling into the Las Vegas airport. Charles instructed the chauffeur to drive the limo around to the back of the main terminal building to a side hangar where the FBI's plane would come to meet them. It was about 4:50 and Gordon was already waiting for them.

Everyone helped to load their luggage into the plane's small cargo hold and then climbed aboard for the return trip to L.A. Gordon informed them that it would probably be a faster flight this time since they would be have a tailwind headed back. Sure enough, the flight took only about forty-five minutes.

Charles was glad that he didn't get any nagging, dark feelings in his gut that time.

But that bastard who raped his wife was still out there ... somewhere...


Ed Hood angrily balled up the newspaper he'd just finished scanning. He'd been making over thirty-mile trips to the nearest city in Oregon almost every day for over three months. He'd come to the city to find copies of the L.A. newspapers so he could read the stories he was sure they'd written about him.

He had just known he would see all kinds of headlines about how he'd brutally attacked a famous L.A. nightclub singer who turned out to be a tramp! He'd wanted to read reports of how the D.A.'s office had decided not to pursue prosecution even if he was found because there were too many questions surrounding the "supposed" victim's past.

Instead, all he ever found in any of the papers were the occasional blurbs from the police blotters stating that there was still "a warrant pending for the arrest of Edward Hood in connection with the assault and rape of an unidentified female victim!"

He was still a wanted criminal!

Why were the police and the D.A.'s office still looking for him? SHE was the one who should've be persecuted ... not him! Why were they letting her getting away with this?

He looked at the rounded scar on his right forearm from where her teeth had dug into him. He growled in anger. He'd be damned if HE was going to let her get away with this...

If the police, the D.A. and the public weren't going to punish her ... then he sure as hell would!


A few weeks after the group's honeymoon weekend in Las Vegas, a large group of people gathered to celebrate both Charles and Diana's 31st birthdays. It was held the first weekend in November, since it was in between both of their birthdays. They were born only 11 days apart and Diana was the elder. She playfully slapped him whenever he referred to her as his "old lady!"

Vinny DeMarco, the owner of the L.A. nightclub that Diana sang for held a private party at the nightclub on Saturday night, November 3, 1956. He was especially grateful to Diana because she had sung exclusively for him in L.A., even though she'd had offers from clubs all over town. And the couple of times she'd sung at The Riviera in Las Vegas had just given him free publicity and drawn new patrons who'd never been there before.

All of their friends were at the party. As well as Diana's boss and his wife, Charles and Tom's boss, Uncle Pete, and his wife Mary, other colleagues from the FBI and Ward and Mary Lou Bond, who were very close to celebrating their 2nd wedding anniversary. They had also celebrated a couple of nights before with John Wayne and his wife Pilar for their 2nd anniversary on November 1st.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.