The Half Lilin
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Shin Eris

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Patrick was a normal everyday white-collar worker. He had a normal life, normal job, normal car and normal house. The only thing that was not normal about him was the fact that he was claimed by a demoness soon after he was born. For years he was unaware of that fact until one night the demoness came to him in his dreams and asserted her ownership over him.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Foot Fetish   Slow   Transformation  

She soared high above the city. Looking down, she saw rows and rows of light, each formed from individual lights, moving from one rows of light to the other. She had always liked watching those lights, it was so pretty and from above, it looks like twinkling glass. She shook in amazement at how the human world never seemed to sleep and wondered how this would complicate her feeding.

Then she felt something pulling her. It was very gentle; it didn't even feel like a tug. It was as if she was being persuaded to move. Move she did, as she spread her wings as far as it can and swoop in towards the origin of the pull.

She came upon a neighbourhood near a tranquil lake. As sudden as it appeared, the pull suddenly vanished. She started to panic as the connection got severed and tried flying around low trying to catch the source. It didn't even cross her mind to cast an assimilation or camouflage spell to cover herself. She was simply too preoccupied with resuming the link.

After half an hour of searching, she caught on to a thin tendril of thought. After analyzing its composition, she decided that it was the same one as the one that pulled her there. Slowly following the link, she finally came upon an average-looking suburban house. The grass was neatly trimmed, but there were neither flowers nor any ornamental plants around the yard.

She walked up to the front door, put her index finger on the doorknob and smoothly turned her finger clockwise. The door emitted a soft 'click' sound as she turned the knob and entered the house. It was very dark in the house, though being a very capable demoness, the darkness had absolutely no effect on her sight.

She proceeded up the stairs to a particular room. This door was not locked. Slowly, she turned the knob and entered, heading straight to the sleeping man on the bed.

Mmm, he looks strong, he'll fill me up for sure, she thought.

She gently got onto the bed, dissolving any skimpy clothing she had on. Her large bat like wings furled behind her, her tail dancing madly with anticipation. She pushed her long blood-red hair back as she lowered her head and licked his neck.

Realising that she liked his taste, she pulled down the blanket, rubbing his broad chest as it became exposed. She nuzzled on his chest, his neck and his face. She decided that he not only tasted nice, he smelled nice and he felt nice too. She wondered if his flesh and blood would taste just as nice.

As she kissed and licked his collarbone, enjoying his taste, she felt his manhood coming alive. She giggled as she rubbed her wet mound on his briefs-covered erection. Feeling like teasing him a bit, she dry humped his crotch, feeling it grew in the tight constrains. He groaned a bit, as they all did when she teased them.

Then she raised her head and kissed him on the lips. Her tongue busy exploring his mouth, licking all around his tongue, going all the way to the back. Suddenly his eyes opened and he became very much awake.

He pushed her up, releasing her liplock with his and his eyes got wide as he said. "Pat?"

She felt as if an electric shock coursed through her. Finally her memory flooded back to her and she tried to back away from the man.

This can't be, she thought. It can't be him. I was about to have sex with him. This can't be happening.

Then she felt a hand touching her, and one word screamed in her mind. NO!!!


"Ouch! What the hell?"

My hands flew to my forehead as I opened my eyes quickly. I looked around, wondering just what the heck did my head hit. My eyes fell on the bedside cupboard to my right, and concluded that it was the culprit. Darn, I never knew that a plastic cupboard would hurt so bad.

It's time to get up though, I thought, it's workday today.

So with one hand on my forehead, I grabbed my towel, stripping myself with every step. It was another bad habit of mine to strip on the way to the bathroom. I never considered it a problem as I lived alone and I was able to restrain myself whenever guests were to come over. The fact that my late mom never found out about it simply proved that the habit was never a problem.

Soon as I entered the bathroom, I put the towel on the towel rack, turned on the water heater switch and turned the tap. It was also my habit to test the water first before I bathe. I really hate cold showers.

As I waited for the water to heat up, I brushed my teeth. I always considered brushing my teeth in the morning as a ritual and often took quite some time doing it. It was not that I enjoyed brushing the same spot over and over again, it was just that I felt fresher the longer I brush.

I glanced up to the wall clock, wondering how much time I'd have before it was time to go. I had put one up here the last time I overslept in my bathtub. That incident costed me a date and earnt me a slap when I met the girl the next day. Since then, I decided that I should always be able to see the time even while I was in the bathtub. As my eyes rested upon the hands of the clock, my eyes turned wide.

"Eight twenty! Damn, I'm already late!"

I jumped into the shower, not caring whether it was cold or hot. I was already late and cold shower was the least of my concern at the moment.

Boy, that was a really cold shower.

I rushed to my car at the basement parking lot, after having to go back to my apartment once because I forgot my wallet. My heart fell as I estimated the time it would take for me to navigate the traffic. It fell even lower as that the traffic didn't move much after 10 minutes.

This is going to be a very long morning, I thought.

I entered my cubicle slowly and silently. I guessed Mr Stuart probably already knew about me coming in late, but it was never my habit to flaunt my delinquency by apologizing every time I did something wrong. If Mr Stuart had a problem with my coming late, he could just call me to his office.

I booted up my computer and went to get myself a cup of coffee. I needed the caffein fix more than usual, since I didn't have time to make one at home this morning. Walking into the lounge, I came face to face with Roger Jinkle. He was one of the guys in charge of the company's servers. We got along fine normally. Sometimes I went to his office to check on system compatibility with my designs, sometimes he came to my desk to help me modify my designs to reduce load on the server. This morning though, he gave me this really curious look, as if he just saw a cat with three heads, three tails, twelve legs and sixteen wings. He walked past me and left through the door I came in from.

What was that about?

I filled my mug at the expresso machine. The taste was horrible, but that was the only way to get my daily caffein fix, so I couldn't really complain. It tasted even worse today though. I briefly wondered if coffee beans could go bad.

I was walking back to my cubicle when Carol Hurst, a lovely brunette from marketing commented on how she loved my hair and how it fitted me better than my previous hairstyle. I replied with a confused 'thank you'.

When did I change my hairstyle?

The morning went by smoothly, I guessed Mr Stuart had too many things on his mind this morning that scolding me for coming in late was simply not something he decided on doing.

At eleven, a message popped up on my screen, "wana hav lunch together? sue"

I replied with, "Sure, but not too far, I got a lot of work today".

"not far, just the cafe acros the street".

"OK, see you there at 12?"

"yup, dont be late".

"Patty! Over here," came the voice of Sue Preston soon after I entered the cafe.

I turned around, spotting Sue sitting at the far corner of my right. She looked better than the last time I saw her, probably due to the fact that she appeared much sober this time.

"Geez, make it louder, would you? I don't think the people in Moscow heard you."

She answered with a giggle.

"Well, you look giddy today. What's up?"

"Do I? Hehe, wanna try a guess?"

I had never been one who liked guessing games. I always thought that it was a silly pastime and a waste of time. Why couldn't people just tell it directly?

Unfortunately, Sue's giddiness was too infectious to ignore, " OK, what will I get if I play the game?"

More giggles, "Play and I'll tell you".

"Then I don't want to".

Pouting and with a flutter of eyelashes, Sue pleaded, "Please, pretty please with cherry on top and whipped cream on the side?"

Darn, I'd need to track down her ex and find out how he managed to be immune from her charm. If my ex was this persuasive, I think I would've gotten two kids and a beautiful house in a friendly neighbourhood out in the suburbs by now.

"Fine, but lunch's on you," I replied as I signalled the waitress.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.