The Half Lilin
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Shin Eris

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Patrick was a normal everyday white-collar worker. He had a normal life, normal job, normal car and normal house. The only thing that was not normal about him was the fact that he was claimed by a demoness soon after he was born. For years he was unaware of that fact until one night the demoness came to him in his dreams and asserted her ownership over him.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Foot Fetish   Slow   Transformation  

The woman with bat-like wings soared high over the city. Her blood-red hair flowing in the winds as she glides through the air. Her nose actively seeking the scent of her favorite food, ignoring the less nutritional kinds and searching for the most delicious and filling of them all.

Her search swept over candies, desserts, and tasteless rations. She grew increasingly agitated until she sensed a certain smell that lingered in her nose. She paused and hovered in mid air, trying to determine the direction she should take. Her senses homed in on a particular skyscraper, not far to the west. Careful to avoid losing her prey, she flew steadily closer despite her increasing hunger at something she could almost taste on her tongue.

She attached herself to the walls, her razor-sharp nails digging into the concrete as her wings furled behind her. She quickly scaled the building, searching for the delectable meal she'd be having soon. At the same time, she casted a spell so that she would appear as nothing more than an insignificant shadow even to the most sensitive of eyes.

She stopped outside a particular apartment. Leaping onto the balcony, she peered through the closed sliding door into a living room where a man and two boys sat watching television. She couldn't see what they were watching but that was of little importance to her. She wondered which of the males of the house owned the delicious smell she detected earlier. As she scanned the males in the living room, her yellow pupils fell on the boy to the right. The boy couldn't possibly be more than 16, yet he exudes an aura that outshone his father and brother. She was sure that he will grow up to be a very strong man, if he lived that long.

Right now though, she decided, he will first satisfy her hunger.

Reaching into the locking mechanism of the sliding door with her mind, she gently worked the parts to release the lock. Then she slid the door open slightly and started casting the spell that would cause them to get increasingly sleepy. She watched satisfied as each of them slumped on the sofa and dozed off in a matter of minutes. She was about to enter the room when a woman, the mother she judged from her age, appeared from one of the rooms.

She silently cursed as the mother shook their bodies and succeeded in rousing them from their sleeps. She had half a mind to storm in and murder each one of them, with the exception of her meal when she noticed her telling the boys to sleep in their rooms. All the better, she thought, it will be most unlikely for her feeding to be disturbed if she could feast in the boy's room.

While the mother turned off the lights, she watched from the window as the boy slid into bed and fell asleep immediately. She expanded the range of her senses and was satisfied that everyone, including the mother, was already far in dreamland. As she unlocked the window and entered the boy's room, she decided that she would give the boy a dream he was never likely to forget.


I woke up early this morning, despite the silence of the alarm clock. I decided to sleep a while longer as I had already told the office that I was taking the day off today to see my doctor. I didn't specifically tell them what doctor as I didn't want anyone to start doubting my abilities.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.