The Half Lilin - Cover

The Half Lilin

Copyright© 2009 by Shin Eris

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Patrick was a normal everyday white-collar worker. He had a normal life, normal job, normal car and normal house. The only thing that was not normal about him was the fact that he was claimed by a demoness soon after he was born. For years he was unaware of that fact until one night the demoness came to him in his dreams and asserted her ownership over him.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Foot Fetish   Slow   Transformation  

The two figures on the bed rolled around. The man with the handsome face and toned muscles groaned as the woman with large wings and pointy tail rested her body on his while squeezing his testicles with her fingers. No words were exchanged between them, but they both knew what each other wanted and both wished to gain the most from each other.

He kissed her lips. His hands roaming all over her body. As his hands grabbed her buttocks, she cooed in delight. Her own hands busy rubbing and scratching on the man's chest, drawing blood in long lines. Neither noticed nor bothered about the wound on the man's chest, though the woman obviously appeared more animated as the lines got longer and more numerous. Her rubbing of her sex on the man's shaft made her and him both delirious with pleasurable anticipation.

She turned her lips and kissed, licked, sucked and bit on his ears as he kissed her breasts and licked her nipples. Her wings shivered as she felt a slight tremor from down below. They exchanged kisses even more, their tongues wrestling both inside and outside their mouths, twisting, licking and pulling on each other.

His hands went lower, rubbing briefly on her puckered hole, making her gasp, and finally resting on her dripping lips. He explored her sex, making her whimper with pleasure, her hips moving around in obvious arousal. He kept on rubbing until his fingers found her little nubbing. She moaned her approval as he rubbed it gently, taking special attention on her sensitive little clit and feeling a gush of wetness covering her opening.

In response, she twisted her tail in between them. Wrapping her tail around his erection, she guided it to her literally steaming pleasure hole. His mind was on overload. He didn't know if he was supposed to be feeling ticklish or aroused as something that was definitely not her hands wrapped around his manhood, tugging it to and rubbing it on her hot wet pussy.

She moaned loudly as he pushed his sizable erection into her. His groans echoed her sentiments as he decided that this was definitely where he belonged and he would do this over and over until he became an empty husk. She raised her hips up and down, in effect causing his erection to go in and out at a fast pace. She bit his neck, drawing blood from the puncture wounds caused by her smallish, almost unnoticeable fangs. She lapped it up as he humped harder, not even noticing her sucking his blood into her throat in his desire to release himself inside this gorgeous creature.

He didn't even notice when her bat-like wings expanded and wrapped itself around him. Her wings wrapped him in a gentle but firm embrace, as if she never intended to let him go. Soon enough, her body vibrated and shook as her orgasm peaked. She closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation, while her pussy tightened and massaged his shaft. He came in a very verbal display as she screamed her delight at receiving his seed.

Then her eyes turned feral and she kissed his lips, sucking into her every drop of saliva, every single breath and everything else that kept him alive. He realized too late as his body weakened and her wings pulled back behind her.


My Sunday breakfast normally consisted of baked beans, sausage and scrambled eggs. The difference with today was that I replaced sausage with hash browns. Then I would normally spend the entire morning cleaning the house before showering in the afternoon.

Today however, I was feeling extremely energetic and wanted to do something different for a change. So I showered earlier, sent my clothes to the laundry and sped off to the shopping mall. The car parks were especially crowded this morning, so I had to make several turns and rounds until I finally caught a car moving out of the lot. Once I entered the shopping complex, I went straight to my most favorite place in the entire county, the arcade. House cleaning can be done later.

It had been a rather long time since I last entered an arcade. I used to go to the arcade every week when I was in college. I decided that I was going to start doing that again.

As I entered the arcade, I looked for my favorite games. I like guns the best, so typically my favorite games would be one of those shooting games. I toured around the arcade; watching people playing and making a mental note of which machine had a badly tuned gun. I found my favorite game, the Police 911 which I knew from experience would turn anyone's legs into jelly if one played for too long. Unfortunately, both machines were occupied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.