Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders
Chapter 12

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The new boy finds himself lusting after Stacy, a black cheerleader and the hottest girl in school. When he hooks up with her at a party though, Stacy reveals her huge secret and turns the boy into her cock worshipping, faggot love slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

"What happened to you last night?" Kyle asked, giving me a little frown beneath his platinum hair.

"Huh?" I tried to look innocent as I got in the front seat of Dave's car. Josh was sitting in the back, rubbing Kyle's hard little dick through the boy's white panties.

"Stop it!" Kyle said, making a face and trying to pull his skirt back down. He'd joined the JV Pep Squad the day before and he wanted to show off his little cheerleader outfit.

"Aren't you supposed to wear shorts or something?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"None of the cheerleaders wear shorts," Dave grinned at me. "Are you gonna join too?"

"Be a cheerleader?" I giggled at that idea.

"Heather was looking for you last night," Kyle told me. "You were supposed to go to the mall with us. Remember?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "But, um ... my dad came home from the hospital yesterday, so..."

"Cool," Josh nodded, still playing with Kyle and he'd pulled the gusset of the smaller boy's panties aside, exposing Kyle's pretty ballsack.

"You keep doing that and you gotta lick it!" Kyle told him.

"How's your dad doing?" Dave wondered and I shrugged.

"He just sits there mostly," I told my friends.

"So does he wear a diaper or what?" Josh asked and I blinked at him.

"Shut-up!" I said. "God! Why do you care?"

"I'm just asking," he shrugged. "That would suck."

"He's got a nurse anyway," I said, without really meaning to and I frowned at myself because I didn't even want to start talking about Eric ... for a lot of reasons!

"Is he a black guy?" Dave asked and I stared at him.

"How do you know he's a guy?" I wondered.

"A really hot black guy?" Josh asked with a grin.

"Does he have a big dick?" Kyle giggled. "And bad handwriting?"

"What?" I swallowed hard. "Who told you guys?"

"Mattie got conquered by a nurse!" Josh laughed. "That was so hot!"

"What do you mean?" I demanded, feeling my face burn and my tummy starting to ache.

"You're all over the internet!" Kyle said happily. "God! Somebody called Stacy, cause she used to be your girlfriend, and then she called Heather ... Or maybe it was the other way around? Anyway..."

"Kevin called me," Dave said, kind of teasing me with his eyes. "That guy really drilled your ass, huh?"

"Watch the road!" I told him.

"Brad told me about it," Josh said. "Woke me up like midnight or something. You looked pretty hot though, Mattie."

"Seriously hot," Dave agreed.

"So who was that guy?" Kyle wanted to know. "Are you his sissy boyfriend now or what?"

"Duh!" Josh laughed. "Heather's gonna be pissed, I bet!"

"Probably cut off your balls!" Dave said, sounding almost serious and I frowned at him.

"He's not my boyfriend," I told them. "He's just the nurse my mom got to watch my dad."

"And fuck you!" Kyle giggled.

"That was an accident," I sighed.

"He conquered your ass!" Dave grinned at me.

"But it was an accident!" Josh added with a sarcastic laugh. "Yeah, right! You're such a slut, Mattie!"

"Just leave me alone," I said, turning to look out the window. We were almost at school anyway.


"Conquered, huh?" Heather asked as soon as I walked into the girls' locker room with my friends.

The other six cheerleaders giggled and smirked and whispered while they stroked their long, black cocks. So did my friends, their six white boyfriends, who waiting impatiently to see what Heather was going to do about me.

"Sorry," I whispered, looking down and biting my bottom lip as I stood there in a kind of long, royal blue skirt and a nice silk blouse, golden yellow like my hair.

"Got a new boyfriend now, faggot?" she wondered. "What is he ... a college guy or something?"

"He's a nurse!" Kyle blurted with a giggle.

"A nurse?" Stacy laughed and the other girls were all talking.

"He's taking care of my dad," I sort of explained. "My mom hired him."

"Ohhh..." Heather nodded. "And he took one look at you and decided to conquer your sissy ass, huh?"

"Kinda," I agreed, blushing hard and hoping she wasn't teasing me. "My mom made me do it. Sorta."

"Your mom?" Paula giggled.

"She thinks I need a, uh..." I glanced at Heather.

"She thinks you need what?" my girlfriend asked.

"A boyfriend," I said. "Like ... a real man ... sorta."

"Oh yeah?" Heather made a face and I swallowed hard.

"I mean, she likes you and everything," I said quickly. "She just ... I don't know. She's acting weird."

"So this guy's your boyfriend now?" she asked me and I shook my head.

"No! Uh-huh," I told her. "He's got a real girlfriend; he's just supposed to sorta ... fuck me sometimes."

"Well," Heather giggled. "I'm supposed to sorta fuck you sometimes too, faggot. Remember that?"

"Yeah," I nodded, looking at her beautiful face, into her stormy blue-grey eyes. "He's not my boyfriend, I swear!"

"I'm not mad," she told me. "I knew I was getting a slut when I traded for you ... Now bend over..."

"Oh!" I blinked with momentary confusion when Heather pushed me over one of the long wooden benches. The edge of it bit into my hips as I found myself face down with my hair sweeping the floor and my butt in the air.

"You want to be conquered?" Heather asked me with a soft laugh. "That can be arranged."

"No doubt!" Stacy agreed as Heather pushed my skirt up, over my back, and yanked my panties down to expose my butt, balls, and dick.

"Oh yeah!" Veronica giggled. "I wanna conquer that bitch!"

"Me too!" Rita agreed and all the cheerleaders were talking, gathering around me as I lay bent over helplessly.

"Time for a little gang-fuck, Mattie," Heather sighed, standing behind me with her hot, black prick sliding upward between the pale cheeks of my ass.

"A quick one though," Paula reminded us. "Get over here and fluff me, faggot!"

She pulled Josh close, pushing the boy to his knees so he could suck his girlfriend's fat dick.

"Get me ready, slut," Wendy said, doing the same thing with Kyle and the sophomore went quickly to the floor and wrapped his lips around her cock.

All the boys were soon sucking their girlfriend's beautiful cocks, or washing their heavy, sperm filled balls. All except Heather, she was busy rubbing her cockhead across my anus, teasing us both with it as I shivered with happy anticipation. I'd gotten myself ready for her too, like I did every morning before school. A warm enema to get me nice and clean, and then a generous squirt of KY Jelly to get my boy pussy nice and slippery for any cock who wanted me ... Preferably Heather's cock, because I wasn't supposed to be fucking around with other boys at school.

"Don't forget," Heather reminded her friends. "This slut gets all the ... Ugh! ... cum!"

"Ow!" I winced as she rammed her thick penis into my rectum, stretching my sphincter around the glans and then her smooth, black shaft as the girl kept pushing.

"You're still pretty tight ... Ugh!" Heather grunted. "For a conquered little bitch, Mattie!"

"Ummm..." I just sighed, nodding my head as I stared at the floor, feeling my face turning pink with all the blood rushing into my head.

"So, Mommy makes you fuck Daddy's nurse, huh?" SLAP! Heather spanked my ass hard. "I kinda like your mom, Mattie!" SLAP! "I wonder if she's banging that black dick herself!" SLAP! "She's kind of a hottie too!" SLAP! "Kind of a slut, I bet!" SLAP! "What do you think?" SLAP! "If I shoved my cock up Mommy's cunt..." SLAP! " ... would she scream rape?" SLAP! "Or just moan a lot?" SLAP!

She plainly didn't want an answer, Heather just wanted to punish me and the transsexual cheerleader was spanking my ass hard while she fucked her prick deep into my bowels. I groaned as the image of Heather fucking my mom filled my imagination and I tried to push myself against her, rolling my ass and wanting a hard grind, but Heather just kept pumping my fuck hole hard and fast.

"I think he likes the idea!" Karen giggled.

"We should bang his mom," someone else suggested, Stacy probably.

"Gang fuck her on the kitchen table while Mattie watches!" Veronica agreed.

"His daddy too!" Stacy laughed, definitely her.

"Yeah," Heather breathed. "You got a hot mom, Mattie ... You never thought about fucking her?"

"Maybe he has!" Rita offered with a giggle.

"Nah," Heather decided. "I saw her checking out my dick. She's a slut for big, black cock. Mommy wouldn't even feel this faggot's little clit."

"Tell your mom you're gonna have a slumber party," Veronica told me. "Saturday night..."

"Is she going to be home?" Karen wondered.

"Or out trolling for cock?" Rita giggled.

"She'll be trolling for cock in the kitchen!" Paula laughed. "Yeah, let's do Mattie's mom!"

"I hope she's hot," Karen said.

"She is!" Wendy told her friend. "Fuck yeah! A serious MILF!"

"A MILGF?" Rita said happily.

"Yeah!" Heather breathed. "A mother I'd like to gang fuck ... That'll teach the bitch to hook my boyfriend up with some faggot nurse!"

"Ummmm ... Oh yeah..." I sighed as the warmth of Heather's creamy ball juice suddenly erupted deep in my guts.

"Ugh! Fuck! Bitch!" she gasped, arching her back and pulling my hips to get her cock as far inside me as she could.

It had been a quick fuck and I felt a little dizzy being sort of upside down like I was. My head was starting to throb, but my asshole felt great! Heather had stretched my boy cunt nicely for Stacy, who took her friend's place immediately, slamming her huge, black dick into the spermy depths of my hungry ass. Heather grabbed Kevin by the back of his neck, since he was Stacy's boyfriend and didn't have anything to do while she fucked me, and put the senior to work washing my ass off her cock with his tongue.

"Miss me, cocksucker?" Stacy asked, panting the words in time with her thrusting hips. "I forgot how nice and tight you're sissy cunt can be ... Wet too! Heather got you all excited, huh?"

"Mmmm..." I nodded, wincing as the girl stretched me even more than Heather had. Stacy's cock was very big!

"Yeah," she giggled, digging her sharp fingernails into my boyish hips and jerking back to meet her pelvis. "Rock that cock, bitch! Fuck my dick!"

She didn't last long either, just a few minutes of relentless pounding before Stacy gave me a fresh flood of semen to mix with Heather's.

"My turn!" Veronica said, and Stacy had barely pulled her cock out of my ass before the other cheerleader dove into my rectum eagerly.

"Uhhh!" I gasped when her cockhead found my prostate, sending shivers of pure joy along my spine.

"Like that?" she asked with a soft chuckle. "I wondered what all the fuss was about ... You've got a nice pussy, slut! Hot! Tight! And wet!"

I could feel her prick churning the cum inside my ass, stirring that creamy ball juice into a fine froth that seeped even deeper into my bowels. It was a strange, but welcome sensation, and I enjoyed every second of it. My asshole spasmed with contractions of pleasure, the soft muscles of my ass squeezing Veronica's long, black dick as she stretched my cock hungry fuck channel around it.

"Cumming, bitch! Take it! Oh!" Veronica soon came inside me, grinding her soft, brown pelvis against my butt while her balls unleashed their creamy load.

"Ohhhh ... Sloppy fourths!" Paula grinned as she took her place, sliding her dick inside my fag pussy slowly, enjoying the way my rectum greeted her with a friendly spasm.

"Don't fuck around with him!" Rita complained. "The bell's gonna ring!"

"We got ten minutes," Paula replied, but she knew she had to get off quickly too, and soon enough she was pumping my cumhole just as hard as the first three girls had done me.

After Paula added another healthy load of hot baby gravy to my sissy womb, Rita fucked me for only a minute or so before she blew a huge load of sperm! She had big testicles too though, a serious pair of black balls in a low hanging sack of smooth, supple skin. I'd admired her scrotum plenty of times and it didn't really surprise me that Rita's orgasm lasted longer than it had taken her to get off.

"What a sloppy fuck!" Karen complained, sinking her fat prick inside my ass and feeling nothing but her friends' hot cum. "Jesus! I thought you guys said this faggot was tight?"

"He was!" Stacy giggled.

"Sorry!" Veronica laughed as well.

"Squeeze your cunt, boy!" SLAP! Karen spanked me. "I wanna feel something!"

"Uhhhh-huh!" I moaned, feeling kind of numb by then, or something. My head throbbed after being bent over like I was for some fifteen minutes already. The bench was seriously digging into my tummy, and my butt felt like I'd taken another enema, except a hot, buttery one and the cum squished out of my ass around Karen's prick to spill down my thighs.

After she came, Wendy took the seventh and last turn in my well-fucked, sperm filled asshole.

"Play with my balls, Kyle..." she told her boyfriend, " ... and stick your finger up my ass too! I'll never get a nut in this fag's ass ... Jesus! It feels like I'm fucking a bowl of hot Jell-O!"

"Stop complaining!" Heather told her friend with a sigh.

"Yeah," Rita agreed. "Just bang the fucker. You got about two minutes."

"Shit!" Wendy snorted. "When we do his mom, I'm going first!"

"We'll see!" Stacy sang, not sounding like she believed that would happen.

Wendy did cum fairly quickly, despite all her complaints about how loose and sloppy my asshole was after taking the six big, black cocks before hers. Probably having Kyle massage her balls and tongue fuck her ass helped a lot though. When she came, I barely noticed, to tell the truth, mostly I was about ready to pass out by then just because gravity had sucked all the blood into my throbbing head!

"Don't get up yet, faggot!" Heather told me, pushing on my back as I felt something cool, smooth, and very firm being pressed inside my gaping anus.

Stacy was shoving a butt plug in my ass, not a very long one, but seriously thick and I winced as my tired muscles were stretched further than they'd ever been in my life! The plug had sort of a bulge near the base and I had no idea how big around it was, but my imagination ran wild as I gasped and winced, jerking at the unfamiliar sensation of having my rectum pushed outward in every possible direction. It had to be as big around as a Coke can, I figured, maybe even more than that! My burning sphincter closed up behind it too, once that bulge was firmly planted in my ass, and it wasn't coming back out!

"There! That'll keep all that cum right where it belongs," Stacy said.

"In your conquered ass!" Heather agreed with a giggle. "Don't take it out either!"

"Save it for your new boyfriend!" Veronica told me. "See how he likes fucking your cunt now!"

The bell rang and they left me as I stood up slowly, kind of wobbling as my legs felt weak, tingling with pins and needles as they'd fallen asleep. I lost my balance and sat down heavily on the bench, on the butt plug stuffed inside my ass! That made me yelp loudly and I twisted away from the sudden discomfort. Going through a full day of school, sitting through all those classes with not only an assful of spunk, but that plug stretching my rectum ... Ouch!

I realized Heather might have been a little more mad at me than she'd been willing to admit.


" ... and that's the weather!" a giggling Shelby Myers said on the television during homeroom. She was a senior and one of the so-called newscasters for the high school A-V Club which put on a little television show every morning for announcements and stuff.

A cartoonish logo appeared with the words "Entertainment This Morning!" accompanied with some cheesy music. It soon gave way to Monica Branson, another senior and a seriously cute one too! She always did the entertainment part of the announcements, usually talking about a school play or what the band was up to. This morning however...

" ... I gotta warn you though..." Monica giggled happily, " ... the following scenes may be disturbing!"

Suddenly the television was playing a video clip ... of me getting fucked by Eric! Just ten seconds or so of his muscular black body straddling mine as I lay face down over a pillow. You could see it was me too! I had my head turned like I was smiling for the camera, with my eyes shining and my face pink, my tongue hanging out while the man pumped his long prick inside my asshole.

Then it cut to the end, when Eric had written "Mattie — 16yo — Conquered!" across the top of my butt with red lipstick. He spread my pert ass cheeks apart, exposing my tender anus as a thin stream of whitish cum trickled out of it. He fingered my asshole for a few seconds, shoving his long, middle finger inside my butt and twisting it, then brought his spermy digit free and pushed it into my mouth, pulling it from my tight lips a few seconds later, nice and clean.

"Wasn't that amazing?" Monica gushed into the camera. "If you want to see more of the biggest slut in school taking a huge black penis up his sexy little butt, just surf by the Sissy Sluts website at www..."

"Well," Ms. Patterson sighed as she turned off the television. "That was very interesting, wasn't it?"

She didn't seem to like me very much anyway and now I squirmed on that uncomfortable butt plug while the whole class talked about me, giggling and whispering. It was more than just a little humiliating! How could they put that in the homeroom announcements? You can't show porn videos at school! That was insane! But nobody even seemed to care about that. The other kids, even Ms. Patterson, seemed to act like it was perfectly normal to show a half minute video clip of a teenage white boy getting fucked by a black man. The only thing they were wondering about was me!

"Conquered, huh?" Randy Gleason grinned at me.

"I'd like to conquer some of that myself!" Winslow Simpson said to nobody in particular, staring at me and rubbing his crotch.

"Half the school's conquered him!" Gloria Cotton sniffed and some of the other girls agreed, shaking their heads and talking about what a giant slut I was.

I just squirmed, like I said, and kept my eyes down as my body burned with embarrassment.


What I found really strange though was how none of the boys gave me a hard time about it. The girls, yeah. They were being all kinds of catty, but the boys, especially the black ones, were all being extra nice to me!

"Hey, Mattie!" Nate found me near my locker, him and another cute black boy named Stephen. "You're lookin' hot!"

"Uhhh ... Thanks," I sort of muttered suspiciously.

"We were wondering if you wanted to go out tonight," Stephen asked me.

"What?" I looked up at them.

"With both of us," Nate nodded. "A fine ass bitch like you ... We could have a good time."

"Both of you?" I smiled, but I didn't really understand.

"Yeah," Stephen agreed, looking me up and down. "You do two guys at once, right?"

"No!" I blinked at him.

"Shit!" Nate ginned at me. "That ain't what I heard. Come on ... We'll get a little blow and then a little ... blow!"

"Blow? Huh?" I frowned at him. "Leave me alone."

They weren't the only ones either. It seemed like every black guy in school was hitting on me, half the white guys too! They just wanted sex mostly. They kept asking me to go out with them, usually two or three guys, sometimes more, like they were afraid of facing me alone or something. And they'd make the most obscene suggestions!

"You like that DP stuff?" Roy Towers asked me with a sly smile, and he was sort of a greasy looking white guy.

"DP?" I made a face. "What are you talking about?"

"Double penetration," Wayne Rudley explained, being Roy's best friend or something. "Two cocks in your ass at the same time. You wanna try it?"

"With you guys?" I stared at them and they both nodded eagerly. "Are you insane? Leave me the fuck alone!"

"We can get my brother if you wanna suck one too," Roy said, and that boy had been watching way too much porn!

"Go away!" I told them, slamming my locker shut.

I couldn't even get a break in the bathroom!

"Sup, Mattie?" Levi Owens, a seriously studly black guy smiled at me as he stood at a urinal next to the one I was using.

"Uh, hi..." I smiled at him, then sorta frowned as I had to bunch my skirt way up around my tummy and pull my panties down so I could pee. Probably I should have just sat down on a toilet and done it, but the plug in my ass made me nervous.

"You wanna hold my dick for me?" he wondered.

"What?"

"Go ahead," he nodded. "Hold my dick while I piss."

"No!" I giggled with disbelief.

"Come on," he chided me with a toothy grin. "I know you want to, sissy ... Just hold it, that's all."

"But..." I swallowed hard and looked over my shoulder. Like eight guys had followed me into the bathroom and they leaned against the sinks smiling at me.

"Yeah ... here, like this..." Levi reached for my hand and pulled my fingers to his soft, black penis.

"Uhhh..." I giggled nervously, blushing as I held his heavy cock in my hand. My own need to pee had gone away completely, as you can imagine, so I just pulled my panty back up and my skirt was falling down by then anyway.

"Ahhhh..." Levi sighed, nodding as he let loose with a quick stream of pale yellow piss into the porcelain.

I could feel the soft vibration through his warm skin and the muscle beneath, the odd sensation of fluid flowing through his prick. He pissed for a long while too!

"Give it a little shake now," he told me with a chuckle and I did just that, shaking his dick much to the amusement of the guys watching us. "And give it a lick, huh? Get it nice and clean for me."

"Huh?" I blinked at him. "You want me to suck it?"

"Well..." he shrugged and then grinned. "Yeah! A blowjob would be great!"

"Fuck you!" I frowned, letting go of his dick and stomping out of the bathroom in my high heels.

And then later, third period...

"Wrong class, Mattie!" Mr. Hungley told me as I entered the boys' locker room for gym class.

He was a tall, thin white man and coached girls' basketball after school. He was okay, I guessed, except Mr. Hungley liked to run marathons for fun or something, and so he liked his students to run during gym class. I hated running.

"What?"

"You're in the other P.E. class now," he said as a number of my classmates narrowed their eyes and frowned at that news.

"Uh ... What other class?" I asked him, feeling totally confused.

"The new one," he said, like I should have known what he was talking about. "Didn't you get the note from your homeroom teacher?"

"Ms. Patterson?" I shook my head. "She didn't say anything."

"Hmph!" he frowned at that. "Well, the principal decided we'd start a new gym class for our, uh ... special students ... Phaggot Education."

"Faggot education?" I blinked at him.

"Phaggot ... with a Ph at the beginning," he snorted. "Never mind ... Anyway, you and the other sissies can use the girls' locker room until the band room gets renovated."

"The band room?"

"It's going to be the new sissy locker room, yeah," the man nodded. "In the meantime though, it's better if we don't have pretty fags like you teasing the normal boys, you know, in the showers and such."

"Oh!" I just looked at him.

"Some of the parents are concerned," he added.

"They are?"

"They're just not ready for coed ... er, tri-ed facilities yet," he shrugged. "So off you go ... Your new teacher is waiting and I've gotta get these boys running some laps."

"Yeah," I nodded, watching the man turn around and start clapping his hands and yelling and doing all that normal gym teacher stuff.

A half-minute later I swallowed hard and pushed open the door to the girls' locker room, seriously hoping this wasn't some sort of strange practical joke. But Mr. Hugely had seemed pretty serious and there'd been some construction workers checking me out as I'd passed the band room, which was just down the hall from the locker rooms. So I guessed they were serious about building a third locker room, but ... That was really weird!

"Hello?" I called out nervously, peeking my head inside and I was immediately greeted with the sound of some thirty girls talking, but they all got quiet for a second as they stared at me.

"This is your fault!" Shauna said, standing naked from the waist down and I could see her penis, a nice one too, like six inches of pink, semi-hard cock standing out from her girlish body.

"Everybody knows about us now!" Melody Newsome, another white girl and one I never would have suspected of being a boy, frowned at me. She had a really small dick and a plump little scrotum between her shapely thighs. Nice boobs though! Like seriously firm ones with fat, puffy nipples.

Every girl in there was white, I quickly realized, and none of them were real girls at all. Including me and Kyle, who at least offered me a warm smile, there were thirty-one of us. Every sissy in school, probably, and I might have expected to find Heather and the other transsexual cheerleaders there as well, but they weren't and I wasn't sure what that meant. Neither were the other boyfriends, but they weren't cross-dressers like me and kyle either.

"Well, well..."

A deep voice cut through the chatter and I looked to see a very large black man wearing nothing but a ribbed jockstrap, a white muscle-T, and holding a clipboard. His dick must have been huge! The white pouch of his jock looked like it was about ready to burst beneath the effort of containing the man's considerable charms!

" ... you must be Mattie," he said with a flick of his pen. "You're late! I expect all my sissies to be on time!"

"Sorry," I whispered, staring at his crotch and feeling my own smallish prick starting to harden.

"I'm Coach Bailey and this is P.E. class ... Phaggot Education ... and you cocksuckers belong to me for the next hour," he chuckled and jerked his head. "You're in locker 27, Mattie ... Hurry up and get changed. I want your sexy asses in the gym five minutes ago!"

Everyone was quiet after that, but I was definitely getting some dirty looks from my new classmates. Most of them had been perfectly happy being in the closet, so to speak, but Principal Davis had decided to start a new class just for us. I wasn't exactly sure why that would be my fault, but the other sissies wanted a scapegoat and I suppose I was pretty convenient, being sorta famous for being a cocksucking, cross-dressing faggot like I was.

That didn't seem very fair though and I frowned as I opened my locker.

"What's this?" I wondered, holding up the pink thong that had been hanging from a hook. Other than a couple things that looked suspiciously like alligator clips with a long, thin steel chain attached to them, the panties were the only thing in the locker.

"It's a thong," Marisa Oquias said, looking at me like I was stupid or something.

"Duh!" I retorted and then realized she ... he ... was pulling up a thong just like it, making a face as he tried to adjust his cock and balls.

"That's the uniform for gym class now," Nora Hanson shrugged, standing on the other side of me. He already had his thong on and the boy winced as he tried to gently clamp his left nipple. Nora looked like Winona Ryder, actually. When she'd been younger, I mean. He had that same sort of face and fine, shoulder length black hair.

"What are those?" I asked dumbly, blinking as Nora clamped the other alligator clip to his right nipple, with about two feet of slender chain dangling between them against his soft tummy.

"Nipple clips!" He rolled his eyes at me. "You'd better hurry up! Coach said the last one in the gym was going to be the first one he fucked!"

"Really?" I asked, almost smiling, but only because I wasn't sure I believed the boy.

"Of course, a slut like you wouldn't mind, huh?" Marisa snorted. "What a fag!"

"And proud of it!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Well, some of us are girls," Lisa Taylor told me with a frown and he was another one I never would have believed wasn't a real girl. Not with his perfect tits, long, tan legs, and amazing ass.

Lisa was only a sophomore, just fifteen-years-old, but soon that little girl was gonna be a serious heartbreaker ... Uh, that boy, I mean, because he did have a surprisingly large cock, sort of a thick, meaty one, and some low hanging balls! I stared as he pulled his thong into place, kind of bending his knees as Lisa pulled the skinny bottom between his two testicles. The boy's scrotum got tight and his balls fell on either side of the elastic thong. They looked kinda sexy like that, actually.

"And some of us are virgins too!" Cindy Keller agreed, but I didn't think he'd be a virgin for long!

His five inch prick was rock hard and bobbing up and down as he moved, and Cindy's ass ... Man! I'd fuck that tight, pink butthole myself, I thought, watching him bend over just to tease me. He was trying to be self-righteous, you know, like they weren't queer because they were just girls born in the wrong bodies or something. Yeah right!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.