Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders
Chapter 9

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The new boy finds himself lusting after Stacy, a black cheerleader and the hottest girl in school. When he hooks up with her at a party though, Stacy reveals her huge secret and turns the boy into her cock worshipping, faggot love slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

My girlfriend did bring me home right after school.

"Where's your mom?" Heather wondered as we entered through the house through the kitchen.

"She works until nine," I shrugged and then smiled as I felt her hands on my shoulders.

"Good ... I want you right here," she decided, pushing me over the kitchen table. "I wanna fuck you in every room of the house."

"Ummm..." I half-giggled, half-sighed, laying on my tummy while Heather yanked my panties down my pale legs.

"Yeah," she sighed too, pulling my blue skirt upwards to expose my bare butt as I smiled at her over my shoulder. "I love your white pussy!"

"Oh!" I gasped happily when the black transsexual spread my cheeks with her thumbs and buried her dark, beautiful face against my sensitive skin.

Her lips found my tight sphincter, kissing my anus lightly, and I honestly didn't think a girl like Heather would ever want to go down on me like that! Her tongue tickled and teased my asshole, licking across it from my balls upward, and that put my on my tip-toes! I hitched a sharp breath as she fondled my penis, only five inches long and not very thick at all, but straining with excitement as Heather wrapped her gentle fingers around the shaft and squeezed.

"Mmmm..." Heather moaned around my balls as she took them into her mouth, sucking hard at my pink scrotum.

She took both of the testes between her lips at once and I wriggled my hips, making faces at the sensation of having my small, tender nuts teased almost painfully. Heather really sucked on them hard! Her tongue moved around and between them as my hairless ball sack was pulled taut away from my pelvis. She bobbed her head, sorta, as if giving me a blowjob that way, with my ballsack in her mouth, and I found myself shivering with the raw pleasure of it.

"Uh oh!" I gasped softly, nodding and blinking over my shoulder, holding the edges of the table with my arms stretched wide.

Heather didn't let go of my little white dick either! The black cheerleader's fist covered nearly the whole thing and she didn't really pump me so much as just squeeze and jerk my penis like she wanted to yank it right off my body. That hurt a little too, but felt so good that I couldn't beg her to stop. I just humped myself against her beautiful face as much as I could, feeling her nose pressed right up against my little butthole as she ate my balls like candy!

I swear, Heather seemed to be chewing on them almost, but only gently. Sorta. Still, the sensation of her jaws moving, her teeth hard and unyielding as they'd close upon my vulnerable balls, made me ache with something like fear. But that wasn't it. I wasn't afraid, just excited and confused and amazingly happy. I mean, happy is one of those things that goes without saying during sex, right? But I'd had sex without feeling happy before and this was way better!

My penis dripped precum onto the kitchen floor, the thin fluid spilling over Heather's tight fingers as she worked my dick between them. She made me cum that way, after only three or four minutes, while the girl nursed on my balls, nibbling and sucking almost frantically on my sensitive boy parts, Heather brought me off so that I groaned and jerked on the table. I gasped and clenched my teeth and shut my eyes because it sorta hurt!

She squeezed my dick really hard, like as soon as Heather felt the first spasm, she pinched my penis near the base about as hard as she could and my cum had no place to go! My balls struggled to push the sperm out and my gut ached with the contractions, but the stuff was bottled up at the bottom of my dick. Heather wouldn't let it out for several long, agonizing seconds until all of a sudden she relaxed her grip and ... Pow! The semen just seemed to explode out of me! The relief I felt was intense and I just sorta collapsed, shooting hot, thin boy cum into Heather's hand as she cupped the head of my jerking dick.

"Over here, Mattie..." Heather giggled after she'd let me have my cum. "Down here now. I've got something for you."

"Yeah," I breathed, moving slowly so I could get on my knees for her. "That felt really crazy!"

"I bet!" she said with a smile, standing naked from the waist down and spreading my whitish cum all over her long, black cock. "Suck on this, white boy. Clean me up before I fuck you."

"Hmmm..." I smiled up at her and leaned forward, catching her cock with my open mouth and just suckling the head at first.

I moved my hands to the back of Heather's smooth, brown thighs, stroking her warm skin upwards until I found her perfect ass. I caressed her butt while I began washing her gorgeous cock with my lips and tongue. She didn't hold it for me or anything either, I only used my mouth, pushing the stiff member this way and that. Her prick was hard as steel too. I loved that about her, much the way I'd enjoyed Stacy's amazingly powerful cock. There was no give to it, the muscle might have been chiseled from hot, living stone and covered with dark, satin skin.

Heather's cock seemed like God to me and I worshipped it. Adored her prick and loved it. I stretched my lips around the shaft and pushed my face down, taking her as deep as I could and pulling back, doing it again and again as I breathed through my nose and stared upward at her smiling face. She removed her cheer top while I sucked, exposing her flat tummy and the firm, upturned mounds of her tits. Heather gave me a perfect view of her female form to admire and enjoy while I mouthed her hard, masculine prick.

"Mattie? I didn't know you were ... Oh!" Mom stood in the doorway, wearing her bathrobe and scratching her bed head.

"Don't stop!" Heather hissed, grabbing my head with both hands and pulling me down on her cock until I gagged softly. "Hi, Mrs. Turner," she smiled at my mom. "I'm just giving Mattie a little after school snack."

"I see that," Mom laughed lightly. "I'll, um ... I just wanted to make some tea. Would you like some?"

"Yeah," Heather agreed, as if it was completely normal to be getting a blowjob in my mom's kitchen. "That would be great."

"I don't suppose Mattie will want any," Mom said, finding her tea kettle in the cupboard.

"Do you want any tea?" Heather asked me, but keeping my mouth on her dick as she pumped my face with it.

"Ummph!" I blinked at her, feeling rather embarrassed at being caught sucking a dick by my mom.

"No," my girlfriend giggled. "He says he just wants the cream."

"Hmmm..." Mom smiled at that. "Why don't you sit down, Heather? It'll take a few minutes for the water to boil."

I soon found myself kneeling beneath the kitchen table with my head between Heather's wide-spread thighs, sucking her cock while she and my mom waited for their tea. Mom sat down at the table as well, adjusting her chair so she could see the girl's black dick stretching my lips. Heather would force me turn my face just to make sure Mom had a good view and my left cheek would bulge outward as that big dick pressed into it.

"I have to say, you have a rather, uh ... large cock, Heather," Mom said. "It looks very nice on you though."

"Thank you!" Heather smiled, scratching my blonde hair with her red fingernails. "Mattie likes it a lot too."

"Well, I can see why!" Mom giggled. "I wondered what he would look like, you know ... sucking a penis."

"He looks sexy," Heather sighed, smiling down at me. "He's really good a it too. I can't believe he hasn't been doing it for years."

"Well ... He might have been doing it for years!" Mom said. "His father and I always suspected he was gay. It wouldn't surprise me if Mattie's been sucking off other boys since grade school."

"Really?" Heather nodded at that. "Did he ever go to summer camp? I've heard all kinds of stories about those places!"

"Oh yes!" Mom agreed happily. "He went three years in a row while my husband was stationed down in Texas. Mattie would get so excited about seeing all those boys that he couldn't sleep at night!"

"And some of those boys were black too, I bet!" Heather grinned and Mom nodded.

"Most of them were," she said. "And some of those camp councilors, ohhh ... I remember one handsome young man. A very healthy black man, he seemed quite fond of Mattie. What was his name ... Derek! You remember him, don't you, Mattie?"

"Umph mmph!" I kind of shrugged, holding Heather's cockhead in my mouth and swishing my tongue around it.

"Ohhh! A black man!" my girlfriend teased me. "Did you suck him off every night, Mattie? Did you love his black cock in front of all the other boys, sitting around the campfire. Hmmm?"

"Oh! He probably did!" Mom laughed. "He doesn't seem to be shy at all, does he?"

"Mattie? Shy?" Heather rolled her blue-grey eyes and giggled. "I don't want you to get mad, but Mattie's already the biggest slut in school."

"Really?" Mom's eyes widened at that and her kettle started whistling about then.

"He's only been at Hathaway High for ... what? Two weeks, Mattie?" Heather wondered.

"Mmph!" I sorta nodded, bobbing my head up and down her prick slowly, lazily sucking my girlfriend off in front of my mom.

"Two weeks," Heather sighed, watching as my mom started pouring water for their tea. "And the whole school knows how much he loves black cock."

"Hmph!" Mom made a face and shook her head at that news. "I think one should be enough, especially a nice, big one like yours, Heather."

"See?" Heather lifted my flushed face off her cock and slapped my lips with it. WHAP! "Nobody likes a slut, Mattie..." WHAP! " ... stick out your tongue..." WHAP! " ... I heard about you making out with those two boys in your history class..." WHAP! " ... I already told you how jealous I can get..." WHAP! " ... do you want me to spank your balls in front of your mother?" WHAP!

"N-Nummph!" I blinked at her, sticking out my tongue as Heather spanked my face with her heavy, black dick.

"Making out in class?" Mom clucked her tongue, watching as my girlfriend smacked my face again, the spit and precum that covered the shaft leaving my pink skin glistening.

"With two black boys," Heather nodded. "At the same time! I really have my hands full trying to keep an eye on Mattie."

"I can see that!" Mom agreed seriously. "You'll just have to be firm with him, Heather. Lord knows, I spoiled the boy. I shouldn't have, but..."

"It's not your fault," Heather reassured my mom. "Mattie just can't control himself around black men and they know it."

"Oh! I'm sure you're right about that," Mom laughed lightly, setting two cups of hot tea on the table. "Black men take one look at Mattie and they know he's a little white pussy for big black dick. Principal Davis told me all about it."

"Did he?" Heather tilted her head, pulling my mouth back down on her dick. "Suck it good now, faggot," she whispered. "I want to cum."

"He called me this morning, as a matter of fact," Mom nodded, nudging the sugar bowl. "Sugar, Heather?"

"Thank you," she said, reaching for her spoon as I wrapped my hand around her dick, jerking the girl off in time with my bobbing head.

"Mr. Davis told me he was a little concerned about Mattie," Mom explained. "That some of the boys in school might try to take advantage of him. The black boys, I mean."

"Hmmm..." Heather sighed in agreement.

"The principal told me how he took one look at Mattie and knew my son was a pussy cockslut," Mom said with a soft laugh. "I guess Mr. Davis has had some experience with white boys over the years."

"I've heard that too," my girlfriend said. "He's the one who suggested that Mattie might make a good boyfriend for Stacy."

"Really?" Mom didn't seem too surprised.

"But that was before she knew how girly Mattie is," Heather giggled. "Stacy doesn't really like that in a boy."

"I see," Mom nodded. "But you don't mind if..."

"If Mattie likes to wear dresses?" Heather asked, stroking my hair and she wasn't showing any sign of getting close to orgasm yet, despite all my eager sucking. "No, I think he's so pretty when he dresses up. I just have to figure out how to keep him away from all those black cocks out there!"

"The boy can't say no," Mom agreed with a sigh. "Maybe you should put him on a leash."

"A leash?" Heather giggled. "Put a collar on him?"

"Why not?" Mom shrugged and I realized she was serious. "But I suppose you're in different classes, aren't you?"

"Yeah," Heather nodded. "I'm a senior, so ... I'll just have to use the old carrot and the stick, I guess."

"Well, he certainly likes the carrot!" Mom laughed and started to get up from the table. "I think I'll go take a bath and get ready to go to the hospital. I'll be so glad when Mattie's father can come home again."

"I'm sure," Heather sympathized. "Oh! I wanted to ask you ... Would you mind if I got Mattie a little tattoo?"

"Mmph?" I blinked up at her, frozen for the moment with half of Heather's dick crammed into my mouth.

"A tattoo?" Mom narrowed her eyes. "I'm not sure. What sort of..."

"Just a small one," Heather assured her. "A little spade right next to Mattie's clit ... I mean, his dick."

"A spade?" Mom laughed lightly. "Why on earth would you want that? It's not a gang thing, is it?"

"No! It's kind of a cultural thing," Heather giggled. "Everyone who sees it will know he's black owned."

"He is that!" Mom smiled down at me. "I guess a tattoo would be okay. As long as it's just a small one."

"Oh yeah" my girlfriend smiled. "It doesn't have to be very big and it'll look so cute. Most of the other boys have one."

"Oh," my mom nodded. "That'll be nice then."

"Thanks," Heather smiled brightly as Mom left the kitchen. "Now..." she breathed, " ... lets do this thing."

This thing turned out to be Heather fucking my face. After a good half hour of teasing her cock with my lips and tongue, she was ready to cum! I jerked her off with both hands, keeping my mouth on her dick and finally getting the girl to cum after three or four minutes of serious cock sucking!

"Ahhh yeah! Fuck! Ummmm..." Heather groaned, arching her back and lifting her ass out of the chair.

Her thick, salty semen flooded my mouth quickly and I swallowed as fast as I could, enjoying the flavor a lot and even the texture wasn't so bad anymore. I was getting used to swallowing man cum and it didn't seem so slimy as it did the first time Stacy made me eat her sperm. I kinda liked the way it slid down my throat and warmed my tummy and I'd gotten better at keeping up with the girl too. Heather came a lot, and quickly, but only a little escaped my tight lips. I managed to keep most of it in my mouth as I swallowed hard and fast, and someday, I thought, I'd be able to drink down a full load of hot, ball juice and not spill a drop!

That would be pretty cool.


"I want a black spade right here," Heather said, pressing a fingertip against the soft, white skin about an inch above and to the right of my flaccid penis.

"Yeah?" the man grinned at her, showing off his gold capped front teeth.

The tattoo guy was big and black, with a face like a gorilla and ink all over his massive biceps. He kind of scared me a little and this tattoo parlor was in the bad part of town. I hadn't seen another white face anywhere, just black guys mostly, pimps and gangbangers like I'd only seen in movies before. The women we passed were all whores, that was obvious, and most of them were ugly, but some of them looked okay except for all the weird, mismatched clothes and too much makeup. Some of them had whistled at me and I'd sort of clung to my girlfriend as she'd led me down the street.

"Your boyfriend like the dark meat?" the man asked with a chuckle. "He looks like a fag anyway."

"He is," Heather giggled. "A total cockslut, but only for black dick, so..."

"Nigger bait, huh?" he asked me and I blanched at the word, feeling the blood drain from my face even as the rest of my body burned with humiliation.

"How much for the tattoo?" Heather asked him, ignoring my discomfort completely.

"I do it for free," he shrugged. "Give me a piece of the bitch when it's done."

"Yeah?" Heather smiled at that. "Deal. Just make it look good."

"Shit!" the guy grinned at her. "I know my bidness."

"Bidness?" she rolled her eyes. "You think that makes you sound more black?"

"Don't it?" he laughed. "Sit down over there. You ain't gotta hold his hand."

I wasn't too sure about any of this and I still couldn't believe my mom had agreed to letting me get a tattoo! The idea didn't excite me a whole lot, I'll tell you that much. I mean, yeah, I wanted to see Heather happy, but I'd be stuck with that spade thing for the rest of my life! It seemed like the sort of decision I should have had a day or two to think about, you know? But Heather hadn't even asked me! And saying no to the girl, well ... I couldn't do that!

"Don't you start getting a hard-on for me, faggot," the man warned me. "That tiny pricklette of yours starts spittin' in my face and I'm liable to tattoo 'cock bitch' on your forehead, got me?"

"Y-Yes sir," I breathed.

"Heh!" he leaned over me, his ugly black face just inches from mine and I could smell the ripe stench of his maleness. "Kiss for luck."

"Huhhhmmmph!" I went stiff as a board when he covered my mouth with his and the man's thick tongue penetrated my lips and found mine.

"Hey!" Heather said, sounding like she might have been frowning, but I couldn't tell.

The man fucked my mouth with his tongue while his huge black hand grabbed my cock and balls, giving me a squeeze so that my butt came off the padded chair. My heart was pounding and my body shivered with a rush of heat. I could taste his sour breath and feel the saliva spilling from his mouth into mine as my tongue fluttered beneath his. I kissed him back, without even thinking about it. My hands went to his body, to his muscular chest as if I wanted to push the man off me, but I didn't. I just accepted his tongue with a low moan until he pulled away with a deep throated chuckle.

"Fuck yeah," he said, smiling down at me as I swallowed hard and blinked rapidly. "This pussy was born for black dick."

"Just hurry up," Heather sighed, glancing at her watch and then frowning at me. "You're such a slut, Mattie."

"Sorry," I whispered, biting my bottom lip and that made her smile.

"Its okay," she giggled. "I like it."

"So does he," the tattoo guy slapped my stiff little dick playfully and I blushed beneath his knowing smile.

The tattoo didn't really hurt too much, but it did sting! I didn't watch while he did it either, I just turned my head and looked at the wall mostly, or at Heather as she watched the man work. I tried to think about something else, like how hot my girlfriend was and how lucky I was to have her. Heather looked strangely out of place sitting there in her cheerleader uniform, with her stormy eyes and soft brown hair, her light skin too. She was a black girl, obviously, but compared to the tattoo guy, she looked about as white as me. Almost. And beautiful. God! Heather seemed to be a little more beautiful every time I looked at her and when she smiled at me...

"All done," the man said, wiping at my new tattoo with a cloth and some alcohol or something. It burned anyway and I winced, hissing between my teeth.

"It looks good," Heather decided and I looked down, seeing sort of a splotchy black spade about as big as the pad of a grown man's thumb.

"Look better once it heals," the guy told us. "Just keep it clean. Don't be pickin' at the scab. Let it heal all by itself."

"Alright," I nodded, watching as he covered it with a Band-Aid.

"Let it breathe now and then too," he told me, peeling off his latex gloves. "Don't have to keep it covered all the time neither ... Now, roll over, bitch. Hands and knees time."

"Uhhh..." I blinked at him.

"Time to pay, Mattie!" Heather giggled and looked at the man. "You have to wear a rubber."

"Shit!" he frowned at her, but my girlfriend looked serious.

"No glove, no love."

"Yeah," he nodded. "I don't know where your bitch's been anyway!"

"Turn over, faggot," Heather told me while the guy retrieved a condom out of a drawer, digging through pens, rubber bands, matchbooks, and a bunch of other junk.

"Okay, um..." I made a little face, blushing again as I got on my knees, balancing on the chair.

It was a large one, as you can imagine, more like a dentist's chair than anything else, and kind of roomy considering how small I was. I'd pretty much been half-laying down while getting my tattoo, with the back of the chair lowered almost horizontal, and that made it easy too. I got on my knees and elbows, with the skirt of my blue mini-dress pulled up around my hips and my panties were already long gone, of course, removed for my tattoo and hidden safely away in my purse.

"Ughm!" I winced, dropping my head and arching my back as the man found my asshole with his prick.

"Ah, you tight fuck! Relax, pussy! Let your Uncle Jimbo inside, baby!" he breathed, slapping my ass with one large black hand while the other dug into my hip.

"J-Jimbo?" I gasped, wincing as his bulbous cockhead stretched my sphincter slowly around it.

"Hmmm..." Heather smiled, sitting in her chair with one long, left leg draped over the armrest. "Shove that black dick up his ass, Jimbo!"

"I'm trying!" he chuckled. "You a virgin, slut?"

"Noooo..." I breathed, letting out the breath I'd been holding and then I felt that wonderful, distinct POP as the man's cockhead sank into my rectum with my anus snapping closed behind the crown.

"Ohhh ... Shit!" Jimbo sighed, holding my hips with both hands and not moving at all. "This boy's got a sweet pussy!"

"So fuck him," Heather said somewhat impatiently. "We haven't got all night."

"Heh!" he snorted at that. "What are you talkin' about? This white boy's fuckin' me!"

I was fucking him! I couldn't help it, the man's cock felt too good inside my boy cunt not to move my ass against him. I pushed myself backwards, grunting softly and rolling my hips like I was screwing my rectum onto his huge, black prick. I took an inch and rocked forward, then back again, taking two inches and gasping with pleasure. I fucked Jimbo like a slut while he stood behind me, straddling the chair with his legs spread, squeezing my hips with his powerful hands to urge me on.

"Uhm! Uhm! Uhm!" I breathed a minute later, driving the air out of my lungs as I thrust myself back harder and faster.

I had every inch of the man inside my fag pussy and my round, white ass found his black pelvis and thighs with a dull smacking sound. My hard little dick swung lewdly between my legs, drooling precum all over my thighs and the chair beneath me. Jimbo's heavy balls slapped my hairless sack over and over while we fucked. He'd started pulling me back, helping me ride his fat cock, and pushing with his hips to drive the head of his prick into my prostate. My asshole was stretched tightly around him, the tender walls of my rectum burning with the effort of taking a man's fuck pole deep into my body.

And Heather watched us, playing with her own hard, black cock while we fucked. That was the best part, it seemed to me, and I tried to keep my eyes open and on her face. I enjoyed being watched by my girlfriend while I took a black man's dick in my sissy hole. I wished she'd come closer and make me suck her off while Jimbo fucked my ass, but Heather was content to spread her legs and pull her panties to the side, and stroke her beautiful, black dick slowly. I thought she knew what a tease that was for me and as much as I begged her with my eyes, the girl just smiled.

"Love that cock, boy? Yeah! Pussy! Fuck that dick! Shit! I'm gonna cum, bitch!"

Jimbo hadn't fucked me very long, only a few minutes it seemed like, and then he started cumming. He slammed his hard prick one last time into my bowels and I could feel his cock jerking against the tight walls of my ass, but I couldn't feel his semen and I found it a little frustrating as I rolled my ass and gave him a nice, hard grind while he came. It still felt good, but I'd learned to enjoy the sensation of having my asshole creamed by a big, strong man and I decided right then that I didn't care a whole lot for condoms! I liked getting messy during sex, otherwise ... what was the point?

"Was it good?" Heather teased him with a giggle and Jimbo just laughed as he regained his breath, leaving his cock inside me for the moment.

"Fuck yeah," he agreed. "This bitch fucks sweet! You ever done any time, boy?"

"Time?" I blinked at him over my shoulder, catching my breath as well.

"Prison," he said. "You don't fuck like a punk, you fuck like a bitch."

"Uhhh ... No," I shook my head, giggling nervously. "Are you, um ... Kyle's uncle?"

"Ha!" he grinned and started pulling his cock out of my ass slowly, leaving me feel unhappily empty inside.

"Of course he is," Heather laughed. "That's why I brought you here."

"Cause you knew I'd ink that boy for free!" the man chuckled, slapping my bare butt with his cock, the rubber sorta sticking to my flushed skin.

"I had a hunch," Heather agreed happily. "You did all the other fags for free, so..."

"Yeah," he nodded, peeling the condom off his prick. "I love that white pussy too damn much."

"Come on," Heather told me with a jerk of her head. "Let's get going. Pull your dress down, you look like a slut."

"I feel like a slut," I said with a shy giggle.

"And don't forget your free bubblegum," Jimbo said with a grin, pushing his cum-filled condom into my mouth as I sat up slowly. "Thanks for the fuck, pussy. Come back anytime!"


"Are you hungry?" Heather asked me as we drove out of downtown.

"Yeah," I said around the condom I was chewing like bubblegum. Heather hadn't let me spit it out and I didn't really mind. I liked the salty flavor, although most of it was gone.

"Me too," she nodded. "It's pizza night at the club."

"Pizza night?" I smiled at her.

"Once in awhile we order a bunch of pizzas," she told me. "From every pizza place in town."

"Oh," I gave her a curious look. "Why not just order from one place?"

"Because a blowjob isn't worth ten pizzas!" she said with a laugh.

"Uhhh ... Okay," I giggled, having no idea what that meant.

"See, we have this theory that pizza should be free," Heather told me. "Like air and sunshine and..."

"Pizza!" I grinned at her. "Yeah, that makes sense."

"Yeah!" She grinned back. "But the problem is that most pizza places want money."

"That sucks!" I laughed.

"Noooo..." Heather stuck her tongue out at me. "You suck! All you faggots pay for the pizza. See?"

"Uhhh ... Oh!"

"Don't worry," she shrugged. "The pizza guys know what's going on, or they figure it out pretty quick anyway. Some of them can be kinda slow."

"Yeah," I nodded. "That's probably why they got the job in the first place, huh?"

"Probably!" Heather giggled.

Being the newest boyfriend, I got to go first and less than an hour later I was waiting for the knock at the door.

The idea of blowing a delivery boy for a free pizza didn't bother me so much, although I'd been warned that most of them were white guys with little dicks. No, the only thing I wasn't so sure about was the party going on around me. Besides the seven cheerleaders and the six other boyfriends, it seemed like half the school had shown up at the clubhouse! There were a couple kegs tapped and the music was loud, the Black Eyed Peas singing about humps at the moment, and kids smoking weed and cigarettes and playing Xbox on the big screen television, and making out, some of them, and ... It was a freakin' party and Heather had promised me that they'd be ordering pizzas all night long!

Every time a pizza guy showed up, one of us boyfriends would have to be right there, making excuses about not having any money and offering to suck down a big load of delivery boy cum for that one little favor. As soon as he was gone, someone would be calling the place and ordering another pizza, bringing that same boy around thirty minutes later. We'd have pizzas coming every five or ten minutes all night long ... That's a lot of pizza! A lot of sucking too, considering there were just the seven of us. At least we were dressed, the rule about being naked in the clubhouse had been relaxed because of the party. But still...

"Nervous?" Kyle asked me, tossing some dark hair out of his dark eyes and he looked seriously sexy.

"A little," I admitted, glancing around the one huge room above Wendy's garage. There was a bathroom up there too, and a little kitchen as well, but mostly it was just one large room and packed with people right then.

"They do this sometimes," the boy shrugged, meaning our girlfriends. "They like to embarrass us in front of their friends."

"I noticed," I sighed, catching sight of Heather as she was talking with a big white guy named Stu something or other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.