Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders - Cover

Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The new boy finds himself lusting after Stacy, a black cheerleader and the hottest girl in school. When he hooks up with her at a party though, Stacy reveals her huge secret and turns the boy into her cock worshipping, faggot love slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

"Mattie! Where have you been?" Mom frowned as I walked into the kitchen with a sheepish smile on my face.

"It's my fault," Heather said before I could answer. "I took him home last night. I'm sorry."

"Oh!" My mom blinked at the eighteen-year-old girl. "You must be Stacy."

"Uh ... No, Mom," I cleared my throat. "This is Heather, my new girlfriend."

"Heather?" she almost smiled. "I thought your girlfriend was that Stacy girl?"

"She was," Heather giggled. "It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Turner."

"Are you a, uh ... boy?" Mom narrowed her eyes, looking her up and down and like I've mentioned, Heather had a seriously killer body to go with her striking blue-grey eyes and pretty face.

"Sort of," Heather scrunched her nose playfully. "I have boy parts, yeah."

"I see," Mom smiled a little nervously, but probably because six-thirty in the morning wasn't the best time to be meeting her queer son's transsexual girlfriend.

"I tried calling last night," I told her. "A bunch of times, but..."

"I was with your father," Mom nodded. "I only got home a few minutes ago myself."

"How is he?" I wondered.

"Doing better," Mom said with a reassuring smile. "Did you two eat breakfast?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I have to get ready for school."

"Yes, you do," Mom agreed, glancing at the clock and she was a little annoyed with me, but trying not to show it.

"Do you wanna see my room?" I asked Heather, but Mom shook her head.

"Your friend can keep me company down here," she decided and then called after me, "Put that blue dress on, Mattie ... with the white shoes!"

"Yes mother!" I teased her with a theatrical sigh.

I didn't know if Mom wanted to keep Heather in kitchen just so they could talk, or if she thought we might decide to have sex, being in my bedroom and all. Probably both, I figured, but I thought I'd worn Heather out the night before. After fucking in the bathtub, we'd fucked twice more in her bed, falling asleep with the girl's fat cock still throbbing in my cum-filled butt. I'd have been surprised if Heather wanted to do me again, but she did have some nice big balls too, so maybe...

"Well, they do look nice, Heather," Mom was agreeing as I walked into the kitchen half an hour later, only to find Heather showing my mom her tits.

"All natural too," my girlfriend nodded, having pulled her cheer top above her light brown tits and dark, puffy nipples. "Some of my friends have implants, you know, but I never liked that idea."

"Really?" Mom narrowed her eyes. "So you take female hormones? Doesn't that affect your, um ... boy parts?"

"At first, yeah," Heather nodded. "But then JD, uh ... Principal Davis, told me about a doctor who specializes in girls like me."

"You mean transsexuals?" Mom asked as Heather pulled her top back down.

"Kind of," Heather shrugged. "Except he doesn't really work with people who want the whole sex change deal."

"Oh." Mom smiled patiently, looking for a little more explanation than that.

"Like, I'm never going to get my penis cut off!" Heather giggled. "No way! I like it too much!"

"So does Mattie, I suppose," Mom laughed as well and I smiled self-consciously as they both looked at me.

"This doctor, his name's Peabody, he's into girls with dicks," Heather told us. "He took me off the female hormones and started me on some other stuff and it works great!"

"I can see that," my mom agreed. "I wonder if I could get him to look at Mattie?"

"I'm sure he would," Heather said. "I have his number, if you want it. His clinic is over in Silverdale."

"Is it expensive?" Mom asked and my girlfriend shook her head.

"He didn't charge me anything," she smiled. "He said he had some kind of grant or something, like some university was paying for everything."

"Really?" Mom widened her eyes at me. "Maybe we should see this doctor. What do you think, Mattie?"

"Ummm..." I shrugged. "You mean like, I'd have boobs ... I mean, breasts?"

"I don't know," she smiled. "Do you want breasts?

"I kind of like being me," I said, not really know how I felt about it. "Do I have to?"

"Of course not," Mom shook her head. "It's your body."

"What do you think?" I looked at Heather and she pursed her lips.

"I like the way you look now," she said. "Like a sexy boy in a cute dress, but you have to do what you want."

"I'll, um ... think about it," I decided. "Okay, Mom?"

"That's a good idea," she nodded. "But I'll give that doctor a call, just to talk to him."

"We'd better get going," Heather told me after digging through her purse for the guy's card. She grinned at my mom. "I'll bring him home right after school this time."

"Good," Mom nodded. "Mattie needs to do her chores."

"Mom!" I rolled my eyes, but she was right and we both knew it.


"You don't really want to be a girl, do you?" Heather asked me on the way to school.

"I want to dress like a girl," I shrugged. "I want to be pretty."

"But not like me," she giggled. "With tits and all that?"

"I dunno," I told her truthfully. "I kinda like just being a sissy."

"A sissy!" she laughed at me, stroking my bare leg under the hem of my dress. "You're so cool, Mattie."

The dress I wore was sort of a one piece mini-dress, baby blue and really tight around my chest and tummy, showing off my complete lack of tits. The short skirt really showed off my smooth, pale legs though and especially my tight little butt! I knew I had a nice one and with my face made up and my blonde hair brushed so it shone like golden silk, I was hot even without all the girlish curves. Guys would like me just fine, I thought. At least the ones who weren't totally afraid of faggots.

I liked being a fag. A sissy, girly faggot who liked big, black dick! Tits might be sort of fun, but I thought it would almost be sort of boring if people saw me and just figured I was girl. I mean, it sounds dumb, but that's what I was thinking. Like that Shauna chick, and I still hadn't given her back her underwear yet, she looked like such a total girl that I hadn't had a clue! She was pretty, yeah, but unless she told you her secret there just wasn't anything that made her totally different from a lot of other girls. Same with the cheerleaders, although nobody would consider them boring or anything, they were just very pretty girls.

But me ... Well, I could be a boy who looked like a girl, or a girl who looked like a boy, see? It would kind of depend on who was looking at me, on what they wanted me to be. And even then, until they reached inside my panties, I'd still be a mystery. Boys would kiss me and wonder if they were queer, girls would flirt with me and giggle because they were bi-curious. At least some of them, others would ignore me completely. The boring people who wanted all the answers up front, without any risk or sense of adventure. It was a romantic view, I admit, but I was only sixteen and girlish in my heart as much as my mind.

I wanted my life to be romantic and different, the way any teenager does. Would that be so bad? I didn't think so and neither did my mom, or my new girlfriend, it seemed. Heather liked me the way I was and I think she knew how much her opinion meant to me, which was why she was reluctant to give it. I had to make my own decision and I thought that was pretty cool. Probably it was the first real decision of my adult life. Most kids wonder what they want to be when they grow up ... I had to decide who I wanted to be and that seemed like a much bigger question to me.


"You two..." Wendy wagged her finger between Kyle and me as we stood in the girls' locker room.

"Us?" Kyle asked, glancing me as I glanced at him. We were both ready to get on our knees and give our girlfriends nice, sloppy blowjobs before classes started in a half hour.

"Yeah," Heather agreed with a smile. "Strip!"

"Uhhh..." I swallowed hard, not knowing what was going on at all.

"Alright," Kyle agreed quickly and I narrowed my eyes at the boy, wondering if he knew something I didn't.

"Hurry up," Wendy told us. "We haven't got all day."

All around us the other five boys were stroking the long, black pricks that belonged to their respective girlfriends. Of course, Kevin was on his knees in front of Stacy now and Josh was sucking off Paula while he tried to watch us from the corner of his eye. There'd been a four-way trade the night before and I probably told you about that already. I'd smiled at Stacy and she'd smiled back, so I thought we were okay even though she'd been kind of mad at me. That was just Stacy though, as I was slowly learning, and all those cheerleaders had their little personality quirks or whatever.

Getting completely naked was new and I worried a little about someone catching us. I mean, bad enough we were in there having sex, but at least everyone else had their clothes on. The girls just lifted their cheer skirts and pulled their panties down or usually just to the side. The boys didn't undress at all, of course, since they were only giving head. It could get a little messy sometimes, but that never bothered anyone. So why did our girlfriends want me and Kyle to get naked? It seemed strange, but I wasn't going to argue either. Heather hadn't spanked my balls yet and I didn't want to give her an excuse, you know?

"On the floor now," Heather said, pointing at a spot on the tiled floor with her finger. "Both of you."

"Sixty-nine," Wendy told us. "We want to watch you two fags do each other."

"Sixty-nine?" I almost smiled and I'd heard of it, maybe even seen it a little in some porn video once, but I wasn't sure.

"Get on your back, sissy," Heather told me.

"You get on top of him," Wendy told Kyle.

I looked at Kyle and he was seriously pretty. Much like me, I suppose. We were the two prettiest boys in school, without a doubt. I was blond and blue, Kyle had black hair and brown eyes, but we shared the same slender build. He stood a couple inches shorter than me and didn't weigh anything. I watched him as we undressed, admiring Kyle's smooth, flat chest. He had tits like a ten year old girl, nothing but bubblegum nipples pointing out like he was cold, except I could see how warm the boy was. We were both flushed pink and maybe his dick was a little longer than mine, but only by a half inch and that was still very small compared to our girlfriends.

I mean, my penis throbbed just because I was surrounded by five hard, black cocks ... seven, now that Heather and Wendy had decided to expose their erections. And five white boys on their knees, nursing eagerly with their lips wrapped around their girlfriends' pricks, their fingers massaging heavy, black ballsacks filled with potent sperm. The sights and sounds, even the smell of all that sex, had brought my dick to throbbing erection and it looked cute and harmless by comparison, just like Kyle's as he straddled my face.

My hands went to Kyle's narrow hips, feeling the boy amazingly soft and smooth. He didn't have any body hair that I could tell, not even on his legs and especially not around his stiff penis and tight little balls. They were right there too, hanging over my mouth as Kyle laid his body across mine, bending his neck and dropping his head until I could feel his warm breath tickling my dick. Kyle held my thighs as I found his sweet, round butt and I pulled him closer, bringing his sissy sex to my open mouth and I opened for his cock as it slipped eagerly between my lips.

We both gasped softly as Kyle's warm, wet mouth closed around my penis at the same time. Like finding myself fucking a cloud, it seemed to me. I'd never had a blowjob before. I couldn't even imagine Stacy sucking a sissy dick and Heather, she liked to play with it, but that's all. Now I knew what all the fuss was about! Kyle's tongue moved around my dick light and quick as a feather, tickling and teasing me as I tried to do the same for him. I could take all of his dick in my mouth too! My nose pressed into his soft, clean balls and they smelled like soap from his bath. My lips were tight around the base, my tongue washing the boy everywhere as I swallowed his leaking precum.

"Get your legs up," Heather whispered and I didn't know what was going on for a second there. I'd been so into that sixty-nine with Kyle that I'd sorta forgotten about everything else.

"Like this now," Wendy breathed and I widened my eyes as her swollen, black cock and heavy balls dominated my world.

"Keep sucking, girls!" Heather giggled. "Lesbian sissy fags, heh!"

"See? I told you they'd look good together," Wendy giggled as well, bringing her cockhead to Kyle's tight, pink butthole even as I held his penis tightly inside my sucking mouth.

"Like twins," Heather agreed, finally bringing her own turgid prick to my puckered boy pussy.

She'd lifted my legs over her shoulders and Kyle didn't stop sucking my dick at all. Neither of us would let the other go, not even when we felt that initial sharp discomfort of being pierced by something big, black, and blunt. I heard Kyle's muffled gasp and it echoed my own as I winced and tried to relax against the penetration. Heather's cock stretched my anus quickly, easily, sliding into my rectum just like the one above me. I could see Wendy's cock as it disappeared slowly into Kyle's ass and better yet, I could feel it! That seemed so strangely wonderful as I let out the breath I'd been holding, breathing easily through my nose, relaxing my ass and inviting Heather to fuck me hard.

They took us like that, our beautiful, black girlfriends. Fucking Kyle and me relentlessly, driving us back and forth with their rock hard pricks buried in our bowels. The slapping of Wendy's ebony thighs against Kyle's pink flesh filled my ears and her low hanging scrotum rode across my forehead and into my eyes, caressing my flushed face as it would slide over my nose to slap my sissy friend's much smaller sack. I never stopped sucking either. I worked Kyle's dick with my tongue, hollowed my cheeks, and swallowed the juices filling my mouth.

Kyle had let go of my dick and as Heather rolled my ass off the floor, he went to work on my balls first and then lower. The faggot licked around my hole even as Heather fucked me, his tongue licked around her fat cock, teasing both of us as he kissed our union. I shivered with the sensation of being fucked and licked at the same time, making muffled sounds of pleasure when Kyle would kiss the soft skin of my thighs and even bite me gently. He took my balls in his mouth, both of my sissy orbs at once, sucking and washing them with his tongue while Heather rode my ass and fucked her black prick into my tender prostate.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Wendy groaned, suddenly pulling her dark, glistening cock completely out of Kyle's ass. "Ohhh ... Ah!"

She came all over us, jerking herself off as the first jets of creamy ball juice erupted from her cock. Wendy painted Kyle's ass and scrotum, and especially my face with the stuff, and I opened my mouth wide around the other boy's penis, letting her cum spill around Kyle's cock and into my hungry mouth. Wendy tried to force her cock between my lips, pressing it against her boyfriend's penis and down, but she was too large for that. Too strong and thick and wouldn't fit, but Wendy was still cumming anyway and my mouth overflowed with her salty spend as I closed my lips around Kyle's hard, little dick and let him fuck my cummy mouth.

He started cumming about the same time Heather did, but she didn't pull out of my butt! She drove her cock inside me one last time and gave me a deep, hard grind with her balls pressed against my upturned ass and my knees spread wide over her shoulders and around Kyle's body. I swallowed the heady mixture of Wendy's strong, black cum and Kyle's thin, sweet syrup even as Heather pumped my clasping asshole full of juice. I came too, the wonderful sensation of hot cum soothing my bruised rectum and battered bowels bringing me off completely. Kyle covered my jerking penis with his mouth, adding to the pleasure as he sucked and swallowed my sissy cum.

"Clean me up, faggot," Heather commanded, pulling her semi-hard prick out of my ass and presenting it to Kyle's cum stained mouth.

"You know what to do," Wendy giggled, pushing Kyle out of the way so she could push her prick between my lips as I lay there in a happy daze.

We washed each other's girlfriends with our tongues for several minutes before they were satisfied. I sat up slowly, sitting beside a very pink, smiling Kyle in the middle of the girls' locker room. He giggled at me and I knew I had to be a serious mess. Wendy had cum all over my face and a lot of Kyle's orgasm had spilled out of me, running down my cheeks and neck and into my hair. I didn't mind though and Kyle leaned close, kissing me tentatively at first, as if our girlfriends might stop us. When they didn't, Kyle and I were soon making out, the boy kissing my spermy face as much as my mouth. He'd lick the cum from my skin and then push his tongue between my lips so I could swallow it, after swapping the goo between us for a minute or two.

He made my dick hard again, I swear, and I felt Kyle's hands on my chest even as I rubbed and pinched his pretty, pink nipples. I sucked his tongue the way I'd sucked his dick, and then the dark haired fag would do the same for me. Only when we'd reached for each other's dicks and balls, squeezing and playing with each other, did our girlfriends finally stop us.

"Enough of that, sissies!" Wendy said. "The bell's gonna ring in about two minutes."

"You two better get cleaned up," Heather agreed, watching as I gave Kyle one last, deep kiss to get a sexy moan out of the boy's delicate throat.

"Lesbian sissies," Wendy sighed and then giggled. "This is gonna be trouble."


"Shauna?" I breathed, approaching the girl timidly as she stood at her locker after homeroom.

The seventeen-year-old senior turned her head and frowned, then glanced around the crowded hallway unhappily as a lot of people were looking at us. Looking at me, and most of the kids were still trying to decide how to react to the newest cross-dressing fag in school. The only one too, so far as they knew, and maybe that was why Shauna looked a little nervous.

She also looked completely amazing. The hottest white girl in the whole school, but the quietest one as well. She should have been a cheerleader and the homecoming queen and all that stuff. Class president or whatever, because that's what beautiful people do, right? But not Shauna. She hardly ever talked to anyone, kept her head down and went to her classes, avoiding people and pretending she was invisible or something. If a guy tried to talk to her, and I'm sure a few did, Shauna would ignore them. She wanted to ignore me, but I was holding a small plastic bag with her freshly laundered underwear in it. The panty and bra I'd stolen from her and now had to give back with a sincere apology.

"I've got your, um ... underwear," I said softly, whispering actually and the girl's sea green eyes dropped from my red face to my hands.

"Thanks," she said sarcastically, snatching the bag from my fingers and throwing it carelessly into her locker.

"I washed everything," I told her. "And, um ... I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"Why'd you take mine?" she asked, looking into my eyes again and I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. I had to face the music, you know.

"I don't know," I shrugged, frowning because that sounded so lame!

"You were really wearing them?"

"Your panties?" I asked, swallowing hard and she nodded.

"You didn't notice the..." she blushed sweetly, trying to be tough and failing finally.

"The cum?" I whispered.

"Yeah."

"I liked it," I told her, looking over my shoulder as a couple guys walked past, talking about how nice my butt looked...

" ... for a fag!" one of them chuckled and I gave him the finger.

Shauna narrowed her eyes and waited for the guys to walk away, giving her shoulder-length hair a little toss. She had sort of auburn hair, but with a lot of blonde in it. Like a dark bronze color and it looked good on her. She looked good, with a seriously curvy body that her plain clothes couldn't hide. I knew she wore a padded bra, so her tits were probably smaller than they looked, but even so ... If I'd been a real boy instead of a total slut for black dick, I'd have gone for Shauna big time!

"You liked it?" she asked suspiciously.

"I thought it was someone else's," I admitted. "But, yeah..."

"My sister told you," Shauna sighed. "Swan said you were at the store."

"Yeah," I nodded, remembering the salesgirl at Saucy's very well and she'd clued me in about her transsexual sister.

The bell started ringing then and I wished it hadn't. Shauna looked like she might have wanted to talk a little more, but as soon as she heard it, the girl slammed her locker closed.

"You want to have lunch with me?" I asked her quickly.

"Like yesterday?" she asked and I wasn't sure what she meant for a second. "Behind the school with fifty people watching? No thanks."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.