Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders - Cover

Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The new boy finds himself lusting after Stacy, a black cheerleader and the hottest girl in school. When he hooks up with her at a party though, Stacy reveals her huge secret and turns the boy into her cock worshipping, faggot love slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

"Do you know how embarrassing this is going to be?" Stacy yelled and I blinked back tears, really not wanting to add to my humiliation.

"Calm down, Stace!" Heather told her friend and most of the other cheerleaders nodded and whispered in agreement.

The other boys were staying meek and quiet, but they were checking me out too. Everyone stared at me, and at Stacy of course, as she threw her tantrum. I'd been hoping she'd be okay with me being a girl, sort of. I mean, technically I was still a boy and I had a lot to learn about being a girl, but I'd already grown used to the idea. Like being a girl might have been something I'd always wanted without even realizing it, you know? My mom sure liked the idea and that Swan girl at the mall thought it was cool. The guys all seemed to think I looked pretty hot and even some of the cheerleaders had smiled and nodded their heads when I'd walked into the girls' locker room before school.

Not Stacy though.

"Calm down?" Stacy turned on Heather. "Everybody's gonna think I'm a lesbian! Look at him!"

"I'm sorry," I whispered, flushed with humiliation and not a little despair as I realized how much I disappointed the girl.

"I want a white boyfriend!" Stacy said, emphasizing the word boy. "Not some faggot cross-dressing slut!"

"I dunno," Rita offered with a shrug. "I think Mattie's kinda cute like that."

"Yeah," Wendy nodded. "I'd do her."

"Shut-up!" Stacy yelled at the two girls and looked back to me. "God! All you had to do was dress up, have a little fun, and come running back to me ... Not ... Not ... Not..."

"Get a sex change?" Karen suggested with a giggle. "She's still a boy, Stacy."

"You're still a pussy fag, right?" Veronica asked me and I nodded quickly.

"Yeah ... Yes, uh ... Mistress," I said, even though I thought the Mistress rule only applied at the clubhouse. I wasn't taking any chances and she smiled at that.

"The whole school is going to know my boyfriend is cocksucker!" Stacy shook her head. "What am I supposed to do with you now? Huh?"

"I don't know," I said sadly, looking down at my new shoes, black heels that were surprisingly comfortable.

"You could whore him out," Paula spoke up for the first time. "Make some money off the slut."

That idea got everyone else whispering and exchanging looks, and I just blinked at the girl, wondering if she was serious or not.

"Hmmm..." Stacy pursed her lips and looked me up and down. "I'd have to find a new boyfriend though."

"You need one anyway, right?" Paula shrugged. "Mattie could be club property."

"Club property?" Rita giggled and some of the other girls were nodding.

"He could pay for a lot of parties, I bet," Heather said.

"Twenty for a blowjob, fifty for a fuck?" Karen wondered, looking around at her friends. "What do you think?"

"That's probably about right," Paula agreed. "We can't charge too much."

"Yeah!" Rita grinned. "It's only high school; half those boys don't even have real jobs!"

I just jerked my head around as the seven beautiful, black, transsexual cheerleaders decided my fate. They weren't asking for my opinion either! I felt a wave of nausea or something as I slowly realized they were serious and Stacy was actually considering turning me into a prostitute for their little club. Having a lot of sex sounded like it might be fun, but I seriously doubted I'd enjoy it very much! If being a whore was really great, all the girls would want to do it, don't you think?

Plus the fact that all my customers would be the same boys I went to school with everyday! It would be bad enough once my classmates saw me in my new clothes, in my new makeup, and acting like a girl. I mean, I was probably lucky in that I'd only been at the school for little more than a week, so most of the kids didn't really know me anyway. It might not be too hard for them to accept me as a transsexual or whatever, but if they knew they could get a blowjob or fuck me in exchange for their hard earned milk money ... No way! I wouldn't even be a slut, I'd just be the school whore and even a cross-dressing fag like me wants a little respect!

"All right," Stacy was nodding and I'd been kind of lost in my own unhappy thoughts for a moment. "That's what we'll do then. We'll whore the faggot out and whatever money he makes, we use it for club stuff, parties or whatever."

"You guys have to be Mattie's pimps," Heather said, looking at the six boys. "Kevin's in charge."

"Why him?" Josh wondered with a small scowl.

"Because I said so!" Heather shot back at the boy and Josh swallowed hard.

"And if they fuck it up, you'll know who to kill," Veronica giggled at her and then turned to Kevin. "Just make sure you get cash before anybody fucks her ... Is Mattie a her now or still a him?"

"What the fuck are you, faggot?" Stacy asked me.

"I, uh ... I'm a girl now," I said softly, deciding I'd just have to standup for myself ... kinda.

"Whatever," Veronica waved her hand in my direction. "Get cash before anybody fucks her. No checks, no promises, no bullshit."

"Keep her busy too!" Paula said.

"Yeah," Heather nodded. "More fucking than sucking, we need the money."

"No reason she can't do both at the same time," Karen shrugged.

"Maybe we should offer group rates," Rita suggested.

"Nah," Wendy shook her head. "Let's see how good business is first."

"What if Mattie doesn't want to do it?" Kyle asked, giving me look of genuine sympathy.

"What?" Stacy stared at him and then looked at me. "She wants to, don't worry about that. Don't you, sissy?"

"Ummm..." I swallowed hard and looked down.

"You'd better say yes," Paula warned me. "Otherwise we'll tie you face down over the toilet, shove your panties in your mouth, and charge ten bucks a ride on the Mattie-go-round."

"Ouch!" Karen laughed along with the other girls, and some of the boys too. "For ten bucks, every cock in school's gonna want your ass!"

"Twice!" Wendy agreed with a smirk.

"We might even make more money that way!" Paula giggled, but she was only teasing ... I hoped.

I thought about calling their bluff and just walking away forever, but the hard lesson of the silent treatment had taught me that these girls could be serious about stuff. The idea of being bound and gagged over a toilet didn't appeal to me at all and so it was pretty easy to say...

"Yeah," I nodded, closing my eyes tightly as my face turned fifteen shades of red.

"Yeah what?" Stacy demanded.

"Yes, I want to be, uh ... your whore," I whispered.

"What are you fags giggling at?" Veronica demanded, staring at the other boys. "Anybody else want to be a whore?"

They were all very quiet then, looking down at the floor or at the ceiling and shuffling their feet nervously.

"Didn't think so," she snorted.

"So who's your new boyfriend gonna be?" Paula wondered and Stacy shrugged.

"I don't know yet," she admitted. "Someone a little more manly than this pussy though."

"But not too manly!" Rita giggled.

"Yeah!" Stacy laughed, staring at me and shaking her head. "No more pretty boys for me though, definitely."

About then the first bell rang, announcing five minutes until homeroom started.

"Aw fuck!" Heather frowned. "I didn't even get my dick sucked!"

"Me neither," Karen looked around unhappily and none of the cheerleaders had gotten their customary before school blowjobs. They'd been too busy making plans for me and now it was too late.

Good for them, I thought, but I'd sorta been looking forward to sucking Stacy off. Except she didn't want me anymore and that totally made me ache inside. I felt like crying. In fact, I had been crying, but only a little, the real one would have to wait until I got home and could sob in the privacy of my bedroom. For the time being, I had to go introduce myself to the rest of the school and I had no illusions about the reception I'd get. High school kids can be he biggest jerks in the world.


"Do you think they're really gonna make me do it?" I asked, walking between Kyle and Dave towards our homeroom.

"They sounded pretty serious," Kyle said.

"Yeah," Dave nodded. "They were serious."

"God," I sighed. "I don't want to be a whore."

"Who does?" Kyle asked with a soft laugh, but it didn't cheer me up.

They were the two prettiest boys in school and I mean pretty the way it sounds. All the cheerleader's boyfriends were cute and none of them were manly as Stacy probably defined the word, but the three of us were definitely pretty and now I was trying to be a girl. Kyle wanted to be a girl too, I could tell. As soon as he'd seen me dressed that morning, he hadn't been able to take his eyes off me. Not because I was a hot little blonde girl with a dick either, but because he wondered what he'd look like in sexy girl clothes, with his face made-up and his hair brushed and styled around his shoulders the way mine was.

Kyle didn't want to be a prostitute though and so he wasn't going to say anything. And besides, it would really depend on his parents too. I mean, I'd gotten super lucky with my mom, but what were the chances of Kyle having cool parents? Not very, I thought, and it made me wonder about our girlfriends. How do seven black boys become seven seriously hot cheerleaders without anybody noticing that they have dicks? Didn't they ever have to get naked for gym class, or after cheerleading practice or whatever?

Some of those girls had tits too, like all the older ones did. Stacy, Heather and Veronica, and Wendy too ... They all had perfectly firm, gorgeous breasts. Only the younger girls, Rita, Paula, and Karen had smaller tits, but they were still awesome! They had to be getting some of that female hormone treatment that my mom had been talking about, except she said it would probably make my little dick even smaller and not as hard as often. Those girls had huge cocks! And they were always hard, it seemed to me. So maybe they weren't on hormones and just ... What?

"Hey! Who's the new girl?" a boy's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Wassup?" a seriously cute black guy smiled at me. Reggie somebody or other, I thought.

"Don't walk so fast," a third boy chuckled, making me feel naked the way he looked at me.

They were three of the seniors, some of the school jocks, and all three of those boys were tall and sorta muscular. The other two were white and I wasn't really interested in them, but Reggie had caught my eye! I smiled at him over my shoulder, dropping my eyes to his crotch and wondering how big his dick might be.

"That guy's so hot!" I giggled softly, catching Kyle's smile as he nodded.

"He's got a nice dick too," Dave told us, whispering as we walked down the hall.

"How do you know?" Kyle wondered, glancing around because it was sorta crowded with kids slamming their lockers and going to their classrooms.

"I sucked him off last year," Dave said with a grin and Kyle and I exchanged doubtful looks. "No! Really. Him and couple other guys at the YMCA."

"Black guys?" I asked and Dave nodded and then tossed his head to get some fine brown hair out of his face.

"Yeah!" he said. "I only like the black meat, you know that."

"You only lick the black meat!" Kyle giggled. "He's queer?"

"No way!" Dave made a face. "They thought they were making me do it."

"They did?" I narrowed my eyes, not really understanding him.

"Yeah," Dave shrugged. "You know, like picking on the little white kid? They said I had to suck their dicks or they'd beat me up."

"God!" Kyle grinned at that. "Did you cry and everything?"

"No," Dave laughed. "We were in the shower, so they wouldn't have been able to tell anyway."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I just pretended like I really didn't want to do it," Dave said with his green eyes full of mischief. "And then I did all three of them! It was pretty cool."

A minute later I sat down at my usual desk in Ms. Patterson's classroom. She taught English mostly, and French too, but I only had her for homeroom. The other kids were all looking at me, of course, and I could hear them whispering. Some of them knew I was me, but some of them seemed to think I was someone else, like a new girl in school, and that was seriously cool. Except I felt unbelievably nervous and I wore a continual blush on my pretty face. I remembered to cross my legs anyway, and my skirt was amazingly short, even by high school standards! The tops of my white stockings were obvious, the lace pattern hiding the elastic underneath, and I caught Darrel staring.

"Matt?" he asked me and I smiled at him, sort of hopefully because I really wanted to get along with my classmates. Plus, Darrel was a good looking black boy and I'd noticed the lump in his pants plenty of times. That boy had a big dick!

"Matthew?" Ms. Patterson stared at me before I could answer him. She held her attendance sheet and had been checking her students off by sight, but when she saw me...

"Here!" I squeaked, kind of raising my hand and feeling kind of silly, so I put it back down.

"I see that," she said. "Uh ... Okay. Did you bring your note for yesterday?"

"Oh! Yeah," I nodded quickly, opening my purse as thirty kids watched me. Mom had written an excuse letter for the day previously when we'd been at the hospital with my dad.

"Well, bring it up here," Ms. Patterson told me, kind of smiling and I knew she just wanted to get me in front of the class.

I got up slowly, smoothing my skirt, although leather doesn't need a lot of smoothing anyway. I was just nervous. And I walked to the front of the classroom on my heels, click-clicking as I went because the room had gotten sort of quiet. Everyone knew I'd stolen clothes from the girls' locker room a few days before, so I would have been the talk of the town even if I didn't totally look like a girl in my own brand new outfit.

"What a slut!" some girl whispered loudly, Renee Weatherly, I thought, and that totally embarrassed me as everyone started talking then.

"She's hot!"..."He's a fag!"..."Is he crazy?"..."Look at her!"..."Check her out!"..."That's a dude?"

"Settle down!" Ms. Patterson frowned and took the note from my trembling fingers. "So ... What do we call you now, Matthew?"

"Just, um ... Mattie?" I said with a shrug, making it sound like a question. Behind me the class still giggled and whispered and I really didn't want to turn around, but...

"Okay, Mattie..." the teacher nodded, " ... Why don't you introduce yourself to the class."

"W-What?" I blinked at her.

"Class!" She clapped her pen against her desk. "Quiet down. We have a new girl in school and she'd like to say hello."

"A new fag in school!" some boy said from the back and my skin burned with humiliation.

"Go ahead, Mattie," Ms. Patterson told me and I wasn't sure I could even breathe, let alone talk. What did I expect though? I knew I'd have to face the school, I just didn't think a teacher would go out of her way to embarrass me, but that's what it felt like as I turned reluctantly to look at the class.

"I'm, uh ... Mattie," I said softly, not looking at any of their grinning faces.

Kyle was there and Rita as well, the black cheerleader not saying anything, but just smiling at me from the front row. I didn't know if she smiled because she liked me and felt sorry for the teasing, or because Rita enjoyed seeing me humiliated. Kyle definitely looked sympathetic though, and I did catch his soft brown eyes for a second as the boy tried to smile.

"Twat? We cunt hear you!" a big white boy named Eddie laughed and he was sort of a bully, I'd figured that much out in my first week of school.

"Tell us about yourself," Ms. Patterson said. "What do you like to do for fun, Mattie?"

"Besides steal clothes!" a girl giggled.

"I bet I know what she likes to do for fun!" a boy said to a chorus of laughter and crude comments. The girls were just as bad as the boys too, believe me.

"Are you a virgin?"..."I bet she swallows!"..."Who's your boyfriend?"..."Where's your tits?"..."Where's her dick, you mean!"

They were all talking and the teacher wasn't even trying to keep her class quiet. Trying to introduce myself or whatever was pretty pointless and that was the point, Ms. Patterson just wanted to display me in front of the class and it felt like punishment. I stood there for two or three minutes, listening to the stupid things they were saying, before she finally told me to take my seat again so we could get started on homeroom announcements and stuff.

Ms. Patterson was one of the younger teachers, which might have explained her tolerance for the teasing. I mean, she looked like she'd graduated high school three days ago and nobody really took her that seriously anyway. The boys thought she was kinda hot, for being a teacher, and the girls just ignored her. Ms. Patterson wanted to be liked, that was her problem, and so she'd let her class make fun of me. It didn't seem very professional, in my opinion, and I wondered if she just didn't like me, or if she really had something against boys who looked like girls.

I figured I'd be wondering about a lot of people all day long and I sat there with my head down as the "news" played on the television set mounted above the whiteboard. That was how we got announcements every morning, the school's audio-video club put on a television show with students acting like newscasters. It was kinda cool, but right then I thought it was pretty stupid. I thought everything was stupid and I felt like going back home and taking off those stupid clothes and washing my face and just being a boy again.

Except I liked being a girl, or more precisely I liked being a girl with a dick. I knew I'd never want to be a total girl and get some weird operation. I wanted to be like Stacy and the other cheerleaders, even though I was obviously white and my little dickie and pink balls weren't ever going to make a cute boy drool with lust. Still though, that's what I liked, you know? And I especially liked Stacy and her friends, which was why I stayed with them. They were weird and different and strange and ... totally uncaring about anybody but themselves.

Selfish, beautiful, black teenage transsexual cheerleaders. It didn't seem fair. Stacy had picked me and now she wasn't going to let me go. Did I even want her too, though? Part of me wanted to run, but some of me liked the way she told me what to do. I liked the way Stacy ruled me, how she fucked me and called me names, humiliated me every chance she got. I deserved it. That's how it felt anyway. Stacy was black and beautiful and her cock owned me. I didn't think right when she was around, any of them, and those girls only confused me with mixed emotions that left me incapable of making rational decisions. I should have run, but like I said ... It was totally unfair!

"Mattie!" Kevin caught me by the arm as I walked towards my first class of the day.

"Hey," I smiled at him, glad to see a friendly face, but then caught the gleam in his dark blue eyes.

"In here," he said, tugging me towards the boys' bathroom. "You have to be quick though."

"Quick? What?" I sort of stumbled after him as I tried to keep my balance in my heels.

"Your first customer," Kevin said as the bigger boy pulled me through the door.

"But ... No!" I widened my eyes and then saw Bam Mitchell, a black senior and one of the biggest kids in school.

He must have been a foot taller than me and about three hundred pounds of ebony muscle. Everybody called him Bam because his first name was Alabama, but also because his nickname on the football field was Bam-Bam, like the Flintstones character. Except he was black and the club he carried was swinging between his muscular thighs as Bam stood in the middle of the bathroom with his pants around his ankles and his arms crossed over his chest.

"This the faggot?" he asked Kevin, looking me up and down as about six other boys stood near the sinks watching and talking.

"Yeah," Kevin agreed, pushing me forward. "Mattie. She loves black dick."

"Shit! What bitch don't?" one of the other guys asked with a chuckle. They were all big and black, all football players like Bam, and I felt my heart thumping wildly with fear and excitement.

"I dunno," Bam gave me doubtful look. "I never had a fag suckin' my jones before."

"Jones?" I felt confused.

"We gotta hurry though..." Kevin started saying, thinking about how we only had five minutes between classes.

"Yo!" Bam stared at Kevin. "I'm doin' you a favor, homes. Chill your punk ass out!"

"Just close your eyes and do the bitch," someone said impatiently.

"You're gonna like it anyway, Bam," another guy laughed. "White boys eat dick better than their sisters do!"

"No shit!" one of his friends agreed. "I get my shit waxed every motherfuckin' day by the punk next door. That boy be beggin' for my shit!"

"This boy looks like he's ready to choke some pole hisself!" a guy grinned at Kevin. "How about it, bitch? You want some of this?"

"Fuck yeah!" one of them reached for Kevin, pulling him forward. "All you white boys want black dick ... Get on your knees, fuckboy."

Kevin didn't really look like a fag, being eighteen and a healthy sort of young man with a firm, smooth body and some toned muscles ... but I knew he was a serious slut for black dick. Just like the rest of us! He didn't even whisper a protest as the black boy put Kevin on his knees and my friend was soon surrounded by four large, black seniors as they unzipped their pants.

I didn't have much of a view then, but I didn't need one either as Bam decided to go ahead and try a little faggot mouth himself.

Very little in the way of reluctance stood in the way as I knelt on the cold tiles and let Bam's thick fingers pull me towards his prick. It really was, as I found out later, the biggest dick in school. Like nine inches of fat, heavily veined black cock with an uncircumcised head that I quickly exposed to my small, pink tongue. I could smell the boy all hot and sweaty and he must have been working out before school started or something. The ripe, rich odor of male strength filled my nose and I imagined I could even taste his bitter-sweet musk. The sensation overwhelmed me and I held his stiffening cock upward and out of the way as I pressed my nose into Bam's soft scrotum, kissing it even as I breathed him into my lungs.

The lesson Principal Davis had given me about warming up a man's balls before making him cum wasn't lost on me. I moved my face around, just to feel that soft black skin on my cheeks and nose and chin. Bam's pubic hair tickled and teased me as I extended my tongue and began lapping at his balls while his cock lay semi-hard across my forehead on a pillow of golden hair. I licked and kissed and drew the skin into my mouth to suck and chew on it gently. I worked Bam's scrotum for several minutes, wasting precious time and not caring when the bell rang just as I took one of his black orbs into my warm, wet mouth.

The sound of my loving attentions were drowned out by the laughing and endless talk of the other boys as Kevin found himself sucking off four black pricks at once. I might have been a little jealous, except I was a little busy with the huge one right in front of me. Bam didn't get quite as hard as Stacy and the other cheerleaders. I mean, they got seriously rock hard! Bam just had too much dick for that, it seemed, and he got long and firm, but stayed soft enough that I could bend the dark shaft and feel it pliable beneath my fingers. I liked that, actually, and I smiled at Bam's smooth, purplish glans as I pulled his foreskin all the way back and started washing the boy's cockhead with my tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.