Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders - Cover

Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The new boy finds himself lusting after Stacy, a black cheerleader and the hottest girl in school. When he hooks up with her at a party though, Stacy reveals her huge secret and turns the boy into her cock worshipping, faggot love slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

I felt like James Bond or somebody. Like a secret agent spy guy sneaking through the top secret lair of a mad scientist bent on taking over the world.

The only person who was mad though was me, and the only thing I wanted to take over was Shauna Hanson's panties! I'd been inside the girls' locker room once before, but I hadn't been alone and it hadn't been in the middle of the school day. Shauna, like thirty other senior girls, would be somewhere outside playing volleyball or doing sit-ups, or ... something. Girls' gym class was usually kind of nice to watch, but not today!

Shauna seemed to be about my size, since I'm not really all that large anyway and she was two years older. Plus, the girl was downright hot! I mean, she was probably the hottest white girl in the whole school and normally that would have meant trouble. Beauty equals popularity, after all, and popularity equals power and a really gorgeous chick like Shauna could squash me with a dirty look, probably. Except the thing about Shauna was that she didn't use her super powers! She wasn't a cheerleader, she didn't hang out with the cool kids, and she didn't walk around like a stuck-up bimbo on steroids or anything like that.

If any girl in the school might not make a fuss about a boy stealing her bra and panties, and then parading through the library in her underwear, well ... it might be Shauna. I hoped. And besides, did I tell you the girl was hot? If I had to wear a pair of panties, I'd rather they'd been wrapped around Shauna's tight round ass than some other girl's flabby bubble butt, you know? Heck, I could have almost stolen all of her clothes and been happy, sorta, except for the fact that I needed to wear a skirt and blouse. Shauna had been wearing a pair of old, acid washed jeans and that wouldn't satisfy Stacy or her friends. I needed a pair of stockings and high heel shoes too!

"Shauna..." I muttered, opening and closing lockers quickly, trying to be quiet, but trying to hurry as well.

I didn't have a lot of time for this operation before I had to get to the drop zone and blow smoke, which is what they always said in the movies. My dad would've known what that stuff meant and for just a second or two I wished he was there to give me some fatherly advice about infiltrating enemy lines! Because if I got caught, I'd be interrogated for sure and everyone cracks eventually. Nobody can hold out forever and when they finally broke me, I'd tell them every ... whoa!

"Yes!" I smiled as I found Shauna's locker and her pants were hanging on a hook, her halter top thingy too, and on the top shelf I found her panties and bra.

The bra looked pretty ordinary to me, but they only come in two flavors anyway so far as most sixteen-year-old boys are concerned: plain and uber-sexy! Of course even plain bras are pretty cool and I fondled the soft, thickly padded cups for a moment, feeling my dick getting hard despite my nervousness. I had to get going! I took her panties too and they were definitely of the used variety! I grabbed the sort of wadded up ball of pink cotton in my fist and then let go as if they'd burned my fingers. Shauna's panties were wet! And not just wet, but ... sticky, kinda. Definitely gooey!

I hung her bra around my neck with the straps dangling down my chest and picked up her panties carefully. I unwrapped them and found the crotch messy with what had to be cum! Semen, I mean, not girl cum, although I really wasn't entirely sure what girl cum looked like. I knew what boy cum looked like though! And smelled like as the unmistakable musk reached my nose. That stuff had to be fresh and all I could wonder was who had been fucking Shauna during lunch? Thinking about quiet, sexy Shauna getting boned in the middle of school really made my dick throb! I almost put them back though, since the idea of wearing her cummy panties seemed kinda weird. But that would probably be worth bonus points to Stacy and the other girls. God! They'd really love that, unless I was completely mistaken about them and I didn't think I was.

So I kept her panties and closed her locker and went searching for Millie Moore's locker. She was a Goth chick, like a vampire wanna-be, and while there was the possibility that she'd put a curse on me or call forth a demon from the Abyss to eat my soul for stealing her clothes, I figured I'd risk it. There were only three or four Goth kids in the whole school, for one thing, and they were largely ignored by everyone else. Nobody would care if Millie got upset, or at least they wouldn't care enough to kick my ass, put it that way. If she had a boyfriend, and I didn't think she did, it would have been a guy calling himself Wren and he had to be a total pussy! I mean, he was a Goth guy and looked like that fag who sings for the Cure, you know? I figured I could take him if he threw a hissy fit on the playground.

Of course, the best thing about shopping Millie's locker was that she dressed pretty nice, even if all her clothes were black! When I found her locker, I found the mother lode! A short, black miniskirt in some kind of fake satin material with like a gauze of black lace over the top of it. Weird! A black blouse, like a poet's shirt with a big collar and big puffy sleeves and three buttons shaped like vampire teeth. Really weird! And black fishnet stockings to go with her high heel boots, little black ankle boots with silver buckles and one inch spikes. I held one up and wondered if it would fit my foot and decided I'd better try it on real quickly. I wouldn't want to have to sneak back in there just to steal another pair of shoes!

I stuffed all my ill-gotten clothing in my backpack and snuck out of the girls' locker room undetected! I even made it back into my history class for the last ten minutes of it, having told the teacher I'd had a stomach ache. I felt better now, sorta, but stealing those girls' clothes had been the easy part, putting them on and putting on a fashion show in the library...

I giggled to myself when the bell rang, knowing that somewhere right then Shauna was wondering where her cum soaked panties were and probably stressing because those would be some serious evidence against the girl. And Millie would probably be screaming because I'd taken everything except her underwear! She'd have to wear her gym clothes the rest of the afternoon! Shauna would only have to go commando, except she probably had a clean pair of panties anyway, unless she really liked wearing gooey underwear!

Maybe that makes me sound kind of bad, but those girls would get their clothes back anyway. I'd only wear them for as long as it took to get into the library and out the other side. After that, I'd change back to my normal clothes and try to laugh like it had all been a harmless high school prank ... And pray that everyone else laughed with me! If they didn't, I'd be dead meat!

After excusing myself from my drafting class, which had been a cool sounding elective, but turned out to be a really boring one, I retrieved my backpack from my locker and headed for the bathroom. The boys' bathroom, which was conveniently located right next to the library. I had ten minutes to get dressed and by this time the reality of what I was doing had sunk deep down into my guts.

Did I really want to dress up in girls' clothes and walk around in front of the thirty or forty kids who were bound to be in the library for study hall? No! Of course not! I could have dumped those stolen clothes anywhere, let them be found, and nobody would have been any wiser. I could have gotten away with it. Except I'd still have to spend the next almost three full days being completely, utterly ignored by my girlfriend and her friends and even my friends! The dreaded silent treatment had proven itself stronger than my meek ego and so I really had no choice.


My dick had gotten hard again for some reason. Too many hormones or something. Too many confused feelings as well. I undressed in one of the stalls and the first thing I put on was Shauna's panties. Her wet, semen filled pink panties and I couldn't tell you why, but just the idea gave me a serious rush! Some guy had fucked her and his cum had leaked out of her pussy and into the cotton. I could feel it cool and greasy, smell it strongly as I held the girl's panties to my face, and even taste the salty flavor as I licked across the crotch with my tongue.

I imagined it was Stacy's semen, although I knew it wasn't, but that's just how desperate I'd truly become. So, you'll understand why I was doing all this. I mean, licking the cum off some chick's panties? That's kinda sick and I was embarrassed just standing there by myself in the locked stall of an empty bathroom. But I still did it and then I pulled those panties on! They weren't very tight either, since Shauna was like an inch taller than me anyway and probably weighed about the same. I mean, I was a pretty skinny boy and if I had a lot in my pockets I might have weighed 130 pounds or something, but closer to 120, probably.

I'd always hated being little, but now I almost didn't mind as I blinked at the sensation of Shauna's soft panties pulled snug against my small pink balls and straining penis. I could feel that cum too! It felt kind of squishy maybe, a little uncomfortable as it wasn't warm or anything, but it totally reminded me of how Stacy's cum had leaked out of my butt after she'd fucked me the day before. That's why I liked those panties and why I wanted to wear them. I missed the feeling of being nasty down there after some serious sex with my transsexual girlfriend!

Thoughts of jerking off filled my mind, or jilling off anyway. I kind of liked the way it felt to rub my dick through the tight cotton, like a girl rubbing her clit sorta, and the idea of adding a big load of my own ball juice to the mix seemed like a pretty good one. Except I didn't have time for that! I had to figure out how to wear a bra! It was a little confusing at first, even though I could see how the stupid thing was supposed to work. I just couldn't seem to get those little hooks in the back, no matter how much I twisted and turned and reached, grunting and frowning, and ... there! I finally got it. Stupid bra!

At least it had a lot of padding and I realized Shauna's tits must have been a lot smaller than they looked. I mean, her bra had like fake tits built right into it! That seemed cool though and I sorta stood there for a moment just squeezing the cups of my bra with my hands and pretending like I had real boobs. That would be so weird!

I pulled on the fishnet stockings next and they had some kind of elastic thing around the tops. They came about halfway up my pale thighs and looked pretty cool since my legs were totally white and the few hairs I had growing were on my shins and so short and blonde nobody would even notice them. Why was I worried about leg hair anyway though? I rolled my eyes and pulled on Millie's black skirt with the shroud thing, like wearing a shadow over the satin. It seemed okay, but maybe a little tight around my waist. I could definitely feel the draft blowing up my skirt though and that made me giggle! I'd spent my whole life wearing pants, so this was completely new for me and I tried to pretend I wasn't a cross-dressing pervert, but only Scottish ... As if there's a difference?

You know why Scottish guys wear kilts? Because sheep can hear a zipper a mile away!

Anyway, I didn't have a lot of time to remember stupid jokes, even though that one made me grin as I pulled that weird, black poet's shirt over my head. It made me look like a blonde Lord Byron on his way to a funeral, I thought, but that sobered me up because a funeral could be precisely where I was headed! My own! Once I had those leather ankle boots buckled around my feet and I stood up straight and teetered out of the stall to see myself in the mirror ... Whoa!

I looked like a sixteen year old boy with a serious crush on that chick from Underworld, who was definitely a Goth hottie, but still ... I didn't look any more girlish than I normally did. Except that bra gave me some real tits and those stockings gave me some real legs, like girl legs, not boy legs. And especially the way that skirt hugged my ass and it was a little too short anyway, so the tops of my stockings showed and a bit of bare white thigh above them. Okay. So maybe from the neck down I sorta almost definitely looked like a girl, but that wasn't my fault. I was wearing girl clothes!

The rest of me, my face, still looked like me. I had a pretty face anyway though. Everyone always said so. Seriously. It was the reason, one of them, that Stacy had picked me to be her faggot boyfriend, because I did look pretty. So did some of the other guys, like Dave was pretty and especially Kyle! That boy probably should have been a girl. All I needed was a little makeup, I thought. Some eye shadow stuff and some lipstick maybe and some ... Wait! I blinked at myself and shook my long blonde hair at my reflection. I wasn't a girl and I didn't want to be a girl and I didn't even look like a girl. I looked like me wearing girls' clothes. End of story.

That made me feel better. Sorta.

Mostly I wanted to puke as I contemplated leaving the bathroom. I looked at my watch and it was 2:10 already, but I still had five minutes to wait and anyone could walk inside the bathroom! So I hid in the stall and prayed. My gut ached and my heart was pounding. I couldn't hardly breathe as I struggled to control my nervous fear. I couldn't walk around dressed like this ... Could I? But I had to. It would make Stacy happy and she'd forgive me and I'd pass the challenge. My life would go back to being normal and I could suck Stacy's cock and ... Jesus! I felt like a total fag! I even thought like a fag and those clothes weren't helping, especially Shauna's cummy panties as I felt the stuff oozing around my own swollen dick and tight, eager balls.

That whole situation hardly seemed fair and I really had to push myself out the door at precisely 2:14 on a Tuesday afternoon, walking the dozen feet to the east doors of the library and taking a deep breath...

Stacy sat in the library and I noticed her right away, sharing a table with Heather and Veronica. Dave and Kevin were there too and they all looked at me! I wasn't invisible anymore! At another table sat Wendy, Paula, and Karen. Their boyfriends, Josh, Kyle, and Jimmy all stared at me as well. Kyle gave me a smile and just a tiny nod of his head, which I found totally reassuring.

Rita sat with Brad and a few of the other cheerleaders, the white ones who also ruled the school. In fact, it seemed like half the school was in the library! I'd never seen it so crowded before and I knew for a fact most of my friends were supposed to be in other classes right then. Probably most of the kids who were in there had skipped out of their regular classes just so they could see me dressed in stolen girl clothes! That thought almost made me turn around and run, except I'd probably just break an ankle doing that! Walking in heels isn't really amazingly hard, but it does take a little practice just because you have to step a little differently than you do in sneakers.

I had no choice but to walk slowly and my little white ass wiggled from side to side without a lot of effort on my part. I tried to look up too, smiling just because I had to sell this as a joke, you know? A funny prank, like streaking or something, except with clothes on. If I looked miserable and terrified and as deeply humiliated as I felt, well, nobody would think it was very funny then! The irony wasn't lost on me as I realized that perhaps only my dad, who was in fact the only real fearless man I'd ever met, could have appreciated the iron discipline and sheer bravery required to strut across some forty plus yards of wide open library in front of at least a hundred grinning, laughing, whispering, finger pointing, mocking teenagers.

"Those are my clothes!" Millie suddenly yelled and the place had been reasonably quiet until then, but as soon as she said that ... Oh man! It got kind of crazy!


"Do you know what kind of trouble you're in?" Principal Jefferson Davis asked me in his baritone voice and I shook my head sadly.

"No sir," I whispered.

"The deep kind," the man said, and he was large and black, kind of older maybe, but a handsome man nonetheless.

He reminded me of Bruce Willis in a way, if Bruce Willis had been black, I mean. They had the same look, sorta, but more to the point, Principal Jefferson Davis, or JD as the students called him, had that larger than life presence. Like my dad, you know? I bet he would have made a real good Marine.

"I've already called your father," he told me and I looked up, blinking quickly at that news. "He's on his way. This is a serious business, Mr. Turner. A very serious business."

"Yes sir," I muttered, looking back down at my hands.

"Is there some particular reason you thought dressing up in that..." he smiled at me as I sat there still dressed in Millie's clothes, " ... outfit would be funny?"

"Ummm..." I cleared my throat. "It was kind of a dare thing."

"A dare?" The man shook his head with a sigh. "Do you accept a lot of dares, Mr. Turner?"

"Uh..." I glanced up at him and shrugged.

"For example," he said slowly, lowering his voice and leaning forward slightly, "if I dared you to do something ... would you do it?"

"I don't know," I swallowed hard, looking at his face and avoiding his eyes through my long, blonde bangs.

"What if it meant that you wouldn't be suspended for three days?"

"Suspended?" I bit my lip.

"Perhaps for much longer than that," JD nodded with a sympathetic smile. "I can only imagine what the school board will decide to do with you. Stealing clothing from the girls' locker room, skipping classes, changing in the bathroom, waltzing through the library and disturbing the good order and discipline we try so hard to maintain..."

"I'm sorry," I said, meaning it too.

"It's very possible the board might decide that a boy like yourself doesn't belong in a public school," he told me. "Perhaps you need to be someplace more ... structured. An environment which relies less on the student's sense of responsibility."

"Oh!" I closed my eyes.

"I'm not sure that would be the best thing for you though," he told me and I opened my eyes again. "And my recommendation will certainly influence the board's decision."

"Yes sir," I agreed, hoping his friendly tone and gentle smile meant he wouldn't let them kick me out of school. I wasn't exactly sure what that other place might be, but it sounded a lot like the military schools my dad always talked about. I knew I wouldn't want to go to one of those!

"So, I'll ask you again, Mattie," JD smiled. "What would a pretty white boy like you do to stay out of trouble?"

"Uhhhh..." I blinked at him.

"We have time," he said, looking pointedly at his watch. "Your father said he wouldn't be here until after three."

"Um..." I felt my face turn crimson as I understood exactly what he was suggesting, but just in case I didn't...

"So why don't you get on your knees and take out my dick," the principal said, pushing himself away from his desk and gesturing at a spot on the carpet.

"But I'm not..." I started protesting and he chuckled at that.

"You're Stacy's new faggot, right?" he asked me and I just stared wide-eyed. "So don't tell me you don't know your way around a cock, Mattie. We both know what a pussy cocksucker like you needs, don't we?"

I had no choice as the man smiled, coaxing me onto the floor with a knowing look in his eyes and an obvious lump in his pants. My heart stuttered and I licked my lips, feeling shocked and dismayed that the principal knew about Stacy and how much I loved sucking her beautiful cock.

"That's it," he nodded, watching as I knelt between his spread legs and unzipped his trousers with trembling fingers. "All you white boys love black dick. Can't help it, can you?"

"No sir," I whispered, my guts knotting up with fear and excitement, my body burning with shame as I pulled his still flaccid cock free of his pants. Even soft, the principal had a big dick! His dark meat felt hot and heavy in my hands, soft at first, but growing slowly longer and more firm as I tugged his soft skin back and forth over the muscle beneath.

"Oh, you sweet little slut," he sighed, reaching for my head and stroking my hair. "Do you like my dick?"

"Yeah," I breathed, staring at the way the principal's penis continued to grow beneath my fingers, it was getting huge!

"Take my balls out too, Mattie," he told me. "You have to warm them up first, didn't your mommy teach you that?"

"N-No sir," I answered, reaching inside his trousers with my left hand to find his sperm filled testes wrapped inside a generous, hairy sack of soft, dark scrotum.

"Yeah, that's it, bitch," he sighed with pleasure as I pulled his balls free and the pungent aroma of his sweat and piss and the faint, familiar smell of something else filled my nose. "You're a real cockslut, aren't you? A little white bitch for black cock?"

"Yesssss..." I sighed, helpless to deny the truth. I was fascinated with the principal's cock, almost desperately hungry for it.

"Don't be shy," he chuckled. "Give them a kiss, white boy. Wash my balls ... Use a lot of tongue too ... And look at me, sissy. Let me see those pretty blue eyes while you love my balls."

I did exactly as the man told me to, holding his huge cock with my right hand while I caressed his ballsack with the left. I pressed my open mouth against the soft skin, feeling his thick, curling pubic hair tickling my face as I worked my tongue over, under and around his large balls. The man's cock was big as Florida, as Hemingway once said, and that made it just my size! It looked like the sort of prick you see on the internet. The principal's meat had grown incredibly long and thick, and hard as steel as it rested against my face, rubbing over my left eye and drooling precum into my hair.

"I've been letting white boys like you suck my dick since I was in grade school," he told me. "Most of them liked to pretend they weren't queer, but as soon as they saw a real man's cock..."

"Mmmph!" I blinked at him as the man pulled my face harder against his cock and balls.

" ... they dropped to their knees quick," he said with a deep laugh. "Just like you, Mattie, born to suck and fuck black dick."

"Ummp hmph!" I agreed, curling my tongue under one of his fat balls and sucking it into my mouth.

"White boys," he snorted. "This is why I love my job. Suck the other one too, slut."

I worshipped the principal's balls for a good five minutes before he seemed satisfied with my efforts. I drank some cool air into my lungs and licked my lips as he held a fistful of blonde hair with one hand and used the other to slap my face with his heavy prick. Precum had started leaking from the bulbous glans and soft, wet smacking noises filled the office while he teased me with his dick.

"Stick out your tongue," he told me and when I did, the man slapped me there as well before wiping clear precum around my bruised lips like it was lipstick.

I couldn't help but lap at his majestic prick every time it got close enough for my tongue to reach it. I could taste his dark skin sort of bitter-sweet, tinged with salt, and the principal finally let me have the full length of his dick. I dragged my tongue upward along the underside and swirled it around the head, exploring the pronounced crown and dripping piss hole. I bathed every inch of the man's cock and then opened wide to take the head inside my hungry mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.