Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders - Cover

Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The new boy finds himself lusting after Stacy, a black cheerleader and the hottest girl in school. When he hooks up with her at a party though, Stacy reveals her huge secret and turns the boy into her cock worshipping, faggot love slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

I was the new kid in school, our family recently moving into town, and the first thing I'd noticed were all the black kids. Not that I was prejudiced or anything, but where we'd lived before everyone had been white mostly. Not for any real reason, except that's the way it had been.

My new high school had a lot of black kids though, maybe a third of them, and the second thing I noticed was how beautiful the black chicks were. I mean, they seemed almost exotic to me and I couldn't help staring at some of them. They were all gorgeous teenage girls, like sixteen and seventeen, or even eighteen probably, and my first few days were spent walking around sorta lost as I got used to the place ... with a boner in my pants that refused to go down!

One of the hottest girls had to be Stacy. A cheerleader and an eleventh grade junior like me. She must have been seventeen and just seemed amazing to me. Stacy was tall and slender without being skinny, definitely not that! She had a serious body, toned and hard and colored like chocolate. I loved her long, smooth legs and large, firm tits, and especially her beautiful face. She looked like teenage goddess as she moved through the school. I had several classes were her and I spent those hours just staring and fantasizing about the girl.

I didn't think she'd even noticed me though. A skinny white boy, good looking enough that some of the girls were interested, but not a hot chick like Stacy probably. I'd made a couple friends right away and even met a couple girls, you know, white girls who seemed pretty cool and we'd talked a little. Some of the black girls seemed to like me too, especially my blond hair, kind of long and curling around my shoulders, and my blue eyes. I suppose everyone likes things that are different. I liked Stacy though and she barely glanced at me.

After the first full week of school, this guy named Dave invited me to a party. He was another white guy and we'd gotten along okay. Him and his friends were taking care of me and showing me how stuff worked around my new school and the city as well. Everyplace is a little different and I was glad to have some friends anyway.

"You like Stacy huh?" Dave chuckled as we sat down for lunch and I just nodded as the girl sat with her cheerleader friends on the other side of the cafeteria.

"Everybody likes Stacy," a guy named Kevin grinned. "All those chicks over there."

"They're pretty awesome," Brad, another of my new friends agreed and I'd seen him hanging out with a couple black girls from time to time. In fact, all my new buddies seemed to know them pretty well and I was still trying to figure out the social scene.

Anyway, just then they were talking about the half-dozen black girls sitting with Stacy. Like the hottest black girls in school, all of them beautiful, all of them cheerleaders, and all of them probably stuck-up like you wouldn't believe. They sat at their own table and whispered and giggled and so far as I could tell, everyone avoided them, which seemed really weird. At my old school, girls like that were always getting hit on by the football jocks or whoever, but these girls didn't even seem to have boyfriends really. Not that I could tell.

The only exceptions seemed to be that every now and again one or two of them would sit down for lunch and a white guy would be with her. Usually a cute one, a good looking white boy who would carry the girl's lunch tray, her books too maybe, and sit with her, but otherwise seemed to be largely ignored by the other girls. I couldn't figure it out and every time I asked, my new friends just shrugged and either didn't know or didn't want to tell me what was going on.

Anyway, Dave invited me to a party and that sounded cool. Being sixteen like I was, all I wanted to do was party and especially hook up with some hot black chick. My old girlfriend, Sharon, had been fifteen and I'd liked her just fine, but she wouldn't fuck or anything like that. I tried too, believe me, but I couldn't even finger the girl because she worried about her virginity so much. I eventually got her to suck my dick and that was cool, even though she hated it ... or said she did anyway. All girls love sucking cock, everyone knows that, but she liked to complain if I came in her mouth or whatever.

All my new friends had been telling me how black girls liked to fuck, Dave especially kept telling me I had to hook up with a black girl and he knew the perfect one for me!

"Stacy likes you," he told me and I looked at him doubtfully because she didn't even know I was alive.

"How do you know?" I asked him and he just smiled.

"She's gonna be at the party too," he told me. "She asked if you were gonna be there."

"She did?" I had to smile at that, but I had some doubts too, like probably he was just jerking me around. Having a little fun with the new kid, you know.

"Yeah," he assured me. "Stacy likes white guys a lot."

"Does she have a boyfriend?" I wondered, because I hadn't noticed one if she did and Dave shrugged.

"So you're coming, right? I'll pick you up at the Seven-Eleven, that's where we're gonna meet."

"Yeah," I agreed. "I'll be there."

And that Friday night I finally met the girl of my dreams.

"I told ya, man!" Dave grinned at me as he introduced us. "Is she awesome or what?"

"Hello," Stacy said in a soft, breathless sort of voice and held out her hand. "I was hoping you'd be here."

"Hi," I smiled back at her, holding her fingers for a second and just drinking the girl in with my wide blue eyes.

Stacy had to be a couple inches taller than my five foot nine and in her heels she seemed even taller. She wasn't quite so dark as some of her friends, but more of rich chocolate color with warm brown eyes and thick, black hair that fell around her heart-shaped face in kinky, curling waves. I loved her hair almost as much as I loved her body! Jesus! This chick was healthy, like toned and athletic almost. She had narrow hips and nice, big tits. Firm ones too and perfectly formed so far as I could tell, and barely contained in the tight, one piece mini-dress thing she wore.

She knew what she wanted too! We talked for a little while, finding a corner at the edge of the party and drinking some sort of punch with a lot of alcohol in it. I had a couple glasses and started getting sorta buzzed, horny too and I kept looking at Stacy's long, long legs and perfect tits, feeling my cock swollen stiff in my jeans. She knew what I was thinking and I guess Stacy didn't mind, less than an hour after meeting her, she led me upstairs towards the bedrooms and as soon as we were on someone's bed...

"Mmppph..." I groaned into her mouth as we laid side-by-side.

Stacy had opened right up for a deep, soul searching kiss and my hands were all over the girl. I rubbed her back and shoulders and while Stacy sucked my tongue, I reached for her tits and found them just as firm as I'd imagined. I squeezed her through her dress and felt Stacy's fingers in my blond hair, holding my face to her kiss. We made out fully clothed for a good fifteen or twenty minutes probably, until we'd both gotten hot and sticky with desire.

I ran my hand down her back, all the way to Stacy's perfect ass and felt her thong as it disappeared between her firm, round butt cheeks. I tugged her Lycra dress upward, getting the stretchy material around her hips so I could caress her bare skin and Stacy didn't stop me at all. She seemed to love making out and when I started pressing my hand low behind her, sliding my fingers down as I followed her thong, she didn't stop me the way Sharon would have. Stacy even spread her legs, lifting the left and putting it over my thighs so she was half-laying on top of me.

When I felt her hand on my cock, massaging my erection through the denim of my pants, I was in heaven. I just knew I'd fuck this girl soon. My first time ever, I'd finally lose my virginity and to a seriously hot black girl no less, a cheerleader all of seventeen years old. My heart hammered and my lungs burned as we swapped spit and breathed each other's moans and sighs. That girl could kiss and Stacy squeezed my cock nicely, working me through my clothes while I tried to find her asshole with my fingertips. I loved her ass and I hadn't even gotten a real look at it yet, but I would soon enough, I promised myself. I was going to put this bitch on her hands and knees and fuck her like a dog!

"Like this..." Stacy breathed after another long while of making out and bringing my cock to throbbing life in my shorts.

I had no idea what she was doing at first, but I wasn't about to argue or stop her. Stacy pushed herself up and me onto my back as she straddled my stomach with her widespread legs. She crawled up my body that way and I watched her beautiful face as she looked down, smiling and playing with my hair and caressing my face with her long, red fingernails. She wanted me to eat her out or something, I figured, like Stacy intended to sit on my face and I'd never licked pussy before in my life, but I was willing to try anything just then. She had me so hot, I'd have licked her dirty feet if she wanted me to. Hell, I would have licked her sweet, brown asshole if it meant I got to drill her pussy afterwards!

"You like me, white boy?" she asked, teasing me with a husky giggle while she sat lightly on my chest.

"Oh yeah," I breathed, holding her hips and gazing up at her taut tummy and amazing tits, her smiling face and caramel eyes. She totally ruled me right then, you know? The girl was sitting on me, petting me like a toy, and anything she wanted to do would have been fine with me! I'd worship the girl, no doubt.

"Suck on this now," she whispered, using her hands to lift the front of her skirt and for just a split second I saw the pouch of her thong.

It bulged!

And then Stacy had pulled it aside and freed the biggest cock I'd ever seen in my life! It was dark like the rest of her, firm and thick, but not yet completely hard as she slapped my gaping mouth with it. Her balls hung low in a loose sack of supple black skin and she had no pubic hair at all, just an impossibly large cock and huge balls and she held my head with one hand and pushed her cock into my mouth with the other. I'd been so shocked and surprised that I hadn't even tried to stop her! As soon as I felt the smooth, pinkish glans stretching my lips though...

"Noooompph!" I tried to yell, pushing at her and trying to twist my body away

"Shut the fuck up!" Stacy hissed, frowning as she slapped my face with a stinging left hand. "Suck my cock, faggot!"

I tried turning my head and I even tried punching her in my desperation to get away. I hit her thighs and back with my fists, but I couldn't get a real swing and this chick ... this guy? She was solid! Athletic and healthy, and even muscular in a toned sort of way, Stacy ignored my punches and clocked me on the temple with a black fist that sent stars shooting into my dull brain. It was lights out for awhile. Seconds? Minutes? I had no idea how long that one punch had knocked me out, but when I woke up Stacy had her cock in my open mouth and her hands gripping my head.

"Eat my dick, cocksucker!" she commanded in that obscenely sexy, breathless voice she'd been using all night to get me hot for her.

I blinked back tears of humiliation as I felt her cock stretching my lips and sliding across my tongue. I couldn't fight her. I'd tried and it hadn't done me any good. My head hurt, my face felt bruised, and I was crying while Stacy raped my mouth. I surrendered completely, feeling ashamed and embarrassed beyond belief. How could this happen to me? Why was it happening? I didn't deserve it, that's what I was thinking.

"You're my little white bitch now," she told me. "Use your tongue, faggot. Lick my cock, suck on it!"

I did it, slowly at first, tentatively moving my tongue around beneath her long, black prick. It had to be eight inches long, maybe more, and much stiffer than it had been at first. Stacy's cock felt like an iron rod wrapped in silky, brown skin. There was no give to it, no flexibility whatsoever as she pulled my head off the pillow and another inch filled my mouth. She didn't move her hips at all, she didn't fuck my mouth, Stacy just used her strong hands to move my face back and forth along the shaft.

"That's good, bitch," she nodded, smiling as I started using my tongue a little more. "Watch your teeth ... Suck ... Yeah, suck that black cock, faggot. All you white pussies love that black dick, huh?"

"Unghhp!" I gagged as the head of her cock found the back of my mouth and Stacy giggled, relaxing for a second so I could cough weakly and catch my breath.

"Try again, faggot," she told me a moment later, and for the next ten or fifteen minutes she taught me how to pleasure her with my mouth.

Stacy's cock was much too large for me and I could only suck about a third of it between my tightly stretched lips, but she didn't seem to mind. I'd resigned myself totally to what we were doing, having no choice in the matter. If I didn't do it, she'd just beat me down and I'd end up sucking her off anyway probably. My stomach churned and I felt sick with shame and guilt. My eyes were wet with tears and if I closed them Stacy would slap my cheeks until I looked at her again. She wanted to see me looking up while my face was impaled on her thick, black tool.

"Yeah, faggot ... Hmmmm ... Good cocksucker," she'd tease me. "You've done this before, I think. You love sucking cock, don't you?"

If I tried to deny it, she'd slap me and tell me not to talk with my mouth full. When Stacy pulled the top of her dress down, I saw her perfect tits jutting outward from her body and I knew why they were so awesome then. They had to be fake, of course, but even so the sight was amazing. The bottom of her tits were smooth and light brown, curving upward to her long, dark nipples. Enjoying that vision, feeling the sick stirring of lust for Stacy's female body, only made it worse. I was sucking her cock, but the rest of her seemed so beautiful ... I felt confused and hopeless, helpless too as I washed her precum away with my tongue.

"Lick my balls now, pussy..." Stacy urged me, shifting forward as her wet cock slid across my face.

She settled over my mouth and I had no choice but to open as wide as possible, taking her silky soft scrotum and one of her balls between my lips. Stacy held my head and rolled her hips, riding my face as I sucked her sperm filled orbs one at a time, bathing them with my tongue. She seemed to like that a lot and much to my own disgust, I realized my hands were on the girl's ass. I didn't remember reaching for her, but I must have and now I held her soft, warm flesh while I nursed on her tender scrotum.

"Ummm ... Good," she nodded, working my head around between her smooth thighs. "You're going to be my favorite pussy from now on, I can tell."

I didn't know what was going on, but somewhere inside me I found myself enjoying at least a part of what was happening. Stacy looked so sexy, despite her huge cock and balls, and she felt wonderful in my hands. She smelled like perfume, like flowers tainted with the sexual musk of her excitement. My senses were filled with her, my head reeling with conflicting emotions. I hated myself for what she made me do. I felt ashamed and humiliated, but the taste of her dark skin wasn't terrible. The flavor of her scrotum as it filled my mouth wasn't unpleasant. The idea was horrible, but the physical part ... Why did I start liking it?

Maybe because I had no choice. That's what I told myself. Stacy forced me to do these things and once she'd finished with me, I'd run! I'd never see her again and I'd try to forget what had happened to me, never breathing a word of it to any living soul as long as I lived. But for the moment, while it was happening, I had to live with the fact that I enjoyed the attention. I liked the feel of her fingers in my hair, her firm, round butt under my hands, and the view of her dominant form towering above me like a black goddess.

Perhaps Stacy sensed that about me or maybe she'd done this before, but soon enough she'd pulled her balls away from my mouth and undressed me. I didn't stop her or even try to get away; I just let her take off my clothes as if I was a child. When Stacy pulled down my pants and then my boxers, exposing my pale cock and balls, she laughed lightly at how small I looked compared to her. I wasn't hard though either, my cock lay there soft and pink, shriveled up by circumstance, and my embarrassment only worsened.

"Such a pretty little clit," Stacy teased me, rubbing my flaccid cock and smallish balls with a gentle hand.

Worse than that was when Stacy took off her dress and thong, showing me just how wonderful her body really was. Except for her cock and balls, Stacy looked every inch like the beautiful, sexy black girl she pretended to be. A high school cheerleader with firm, proud tits and a flat tummy, long smooth legs and an ass that men would drool over. And her face, perfectly made up and utterly feminine. She could have been a model, I swear, with her generous smile and warm eyes, a smallish, pert nose that didn't look typically African at all to me.

"Shhh ... Kiss me now," Stacy whispered, covering my body with hers and kissing my mouth lightly at first.

I didn't want to kiss her. She was a man, I told myself, but she didn't look like one and I ached so badly inside. I felt lonely and filled with anguish, struggling to find something I could cling to. Stacy had broken me somehow, that's how it felt. She'd stolen my will and assaulted my ego until I had nothing left but the need to be comforted, even if it was in her arms. I'd have never imagined that anyone could dominate me so quickly and easily, but Stacy had done it and now she slipped her tongue into my mouth and pressed her tits against my chest.

We kissed. I let her kiss me and I kissed her back, accepting her tongue between my bruised lips even as I felt her rock hard penis grinding against my own soft, weak genitals. My hands found her back incredibly smooth and warm as I stroked her supple flesh. I licked her tongue and suckled on it, moaning softly as her pointed nipples pressed into my chest, her firm tits flattened against me. I could feel everything and my skin tingled, my heart hammered and rushed hot blood through every part of me.

Stacy's cock moved across mine, sliding wetly back and forth as she humped herself between my widespread legs. I could feel her heavy balls as well, soft and teasing as they moved against my own. I gave into her completely. I became eager and willing and my legs wrapped themselves around Stacy's waist. She was fucking me then, we both knew it, fucking my body without actually penetrating me at all. I felt like a girl somehow, or how I imagined a girl must feel when she's helpless and trapped beneath someone larger and stronger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.