Battlemage: Book 4 - the Red Dragon - Cover

Battlemage: Book 4 - the Red Dragon

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Aric's daughter Rayne has enjoyed being a young Battlemage, even while she is aware of the trouble it may eventually bring her. Even though she is just as powerful as her siblings, she is starting to yearn for the slower pace of life they both enjoy. But does she really want to walk away? Will the lure and rush of power keep pulling her to fight? Is there anything that could possibly make her ever want stop being a Battlemage?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

After they entered their home, Rayne asked Matt to unzip her wedding dress.

As soon as Matt did and reached for her, she backed away and said she would be right back, and asked him to wait until she was ready and she would come get him. Matt smiled and said sure, and sat in a chair in the dining room with a glass of wine until she came for him.

When Rayne came back into the room she was wearing the same dress that she had on at the first party she ever went to with him. Her hair was unbraided and swinging free the way Matt liked it. And it looked to him, that once again she was without any underwear on underneath the dress.

Matt went extremely hard instantly.

He stood up, and without a word, went to Rayne and started to kiss and caress her breasts through the dress.

As he kissed her, he reached behind her neck and released the dress to let it fall to the floor at her feet.

As he stepped back to take in her nakedness he realized along with her heels she was wearing the smallest thong he had ever seen. She had obviously shaved because he didn't see a patch of hair on her anywhere.

Rayne said "Please get my dress for me," as she turned and headed into the bedroom.

Matt was so hard it was painful, as he stood and watched her walk away from him, with that tight butt of hers, and those long legs that seemed to go all the way up to her neck. Everything was flexing nicely on her fit figure as she walked back into the room, wearing those high heels.

Matt tried to not give the appearance that he was running after her as she disappeared into their bedroom, once he picked up the dress and watched her walk away, but then he said screw it and decided to go ahead and jog into the room.

Rayne was lying on the bed and she was smiling. She had her hair fanned out on the bed and asked "how do you want me?"

Matt said nothing as he went after Rayne on the bed.

As he kissed Rayne he started to feel her breasts.

He really wanted to touch her naked breasts all the times they made out, but Rayne refused to take off her chain mail shirt. That really put a damper on his copping a feel.

But now he was free to feel as much as he liked.

Her breasts were large, and he liked the way they felt to his mouth. While they were firm they were also soft, and the areolas were very large. As her nipples hardened in his mouth they were almost as large as his pinky.

He just loved that feeling when he ran his tongue around them. He slowly went from one breast then to the other, then back again. He liked the way she had little goose bumps around the areolas as he worked on them.

As he was sucking on her breasts, Rayne at first didn't know what to do with her hands, but as Matt went on, she put them on the side of his head. She held his head as he nursed at her breast. She never thought that having him do something like this to her would turn her on like it did.

Matt didn't just stay at her breasts, but he worked up to her chest, her neck, her ear lobes, and then returned to kissing her.

After a few minutes Matt pulled back and said seriously "Rayne I'm going to be truthful with you, you're my first virgin and only the second person I have ever been with. I may make some mistakes, but if I do I'm not trying to hurt you."

Rayne rubbed his face and said "I know," and kissed him again.

As he started kissing Rayne he worked his way down her body to her breasts again. Then he kept going, and then he reached her stomach, then her vagina.

Brianna told Rayne to expect this, especially since Matt had been with other women, but being told this and experiencing it was too different things. She tried not to, but she tensed up.

Matt could feel her tension, but he rubbed her thighs and calves, he removed her shoes and then her thong. He felt some of the tension leave her, but knew that all the tension wouldn't all go away for her first time because she didn't know what to expect.

As Rayne lay exposed to him with her knees bent and falling to the sides, Matt looked up at her and said beautiful and started nibbling around her vagina.

The real reason Rayne shaved was because her mother told her during their talks to do it the morning of the wedding. That it would feel very comfortable, it would help with the thong, and that she always enjoyed letting Rayne's father go down on her after a fresh shave too.

Rayne blushed and screamed "MOM!" but Brianna just chuckled.

As Matt kissed his way to way to her vagina, he started to lightly lick all the areas but her clit. He slowly started lightly licking the opening, and rubbing the area's he just passed with his finger.

Then after he had made a couple of passes he lightly licked the clit. He noticed that as he was working his way up to the clit Rayne was squirming. A lot. And once he licked the clit she actually jumped on him.

Rayne was trying very hard to stay still, but it wasn't working.

Down there, she was hot, she was cold, it tickled, but not quite, she didn't know what to make of how it felt, she had nothing to compare it against.

She could feel Matt's soft whiskers on her thighs and it was a different feeling as well. She tried to keep her hands to her sides, but they flopping all over the place.

Rayne noticed she was getting warmer and warmer down there. Then she felt what she thought was a familiar pressure building up. Then suddenly Matt was lightly sucking and nibbling on her clit!

Then he was sucking and licking all around it.

Suddenly Rayne felt the pressure become insistent, like she was going to erupt! She had to get Matt to stop before she embarrassed herself. Especially with Matt's face down there!

"Matt, Matt, MATT! Baby you have to stop. If you don't stop I won't be able to control myself," cried out Rayne squirming around a lot now. She couldn't understand why she couldn't control herself from moving around so much.

"Rayne, I'm sorry but I can't. What is going to happen next, just let it happen. Don't try to control it, because you can't. Trust me it will be ok," said Matt softly as he went back to licking Rayne.

He put his forearms under her hips, from underneath her legs, to try and steady her and prevent her from squirming so much on him.

Suddenly the pressure was too much and Rayne started crying out "Oh god Matt, oh god! Matt, Matt, please stop Matt! Oh my god! Matt please, PLEASE! OH MY GOD MMMAAATTTTT!" then the pressure released.

Rayne cried out louder, squeezing her eyes closed throwing her head to the side, gritted her teeth, grabbing hands full of the sheets, right as her hips started bucking right into Matt's face.

Matt, expecting this, held her hips down just below her waist with his hands and rode out the savage bucking best he could, but he never quite stopped the light sucking motion he was doing to her.

Eventually Rayne collapsed back to the bed after a few moments, where she looked like she had been severely wrung out, with a light twitch coming from her every once in a while.

Matt said "Be right back", and went to the dining area to swish around some wine in his mouth and wash his face.

Then he took off all his clothes on the way back to the bedroom leaving a trail.

Once he got back Rayne looked glassed eyed at him with a goofy smile

"My god what was that? Was that an orgasm?" asked Rayne slowly. "Wwwoooww."

"That is what I hope to be one of many orgasm's for you to enjoy," smiled Matt

As he came back to the bed, Rayne reached out her arms for him and while they kissed she started to rub his back and tried to see if he still had his tonsils from childhood.

As she started to kiss her way slowly down his chest he stopped her and said "Tonight is about you. I've waited a very long time to get you in bed, and I'm going to make sure you love every minute of it. I want you willing to come back for more later."

Rayne returned back up to Matt face.

As they kissed, Matt rolled Rayne onto her back, and swung around so that he was over Rayne and over her vagina. He knew that once Rayne was more comfortable with sex she would be willing to give him oral as well later, so he wasn't in too big a rush just now.

Rayne asked "Matt I know this isn't quite the way I was told how to do it, but can I get on top and try it first?"

"Well if you really want to, but I've had always heard it's easier for you to relax if I'm on top. But then again, I have nothing to compare that against," said Matt,

But Rayne pulled him down into a kiss and said "Pleaaaasssseee."

Matt knew he had lost as he looked in her eyes.

"Well tonight is a night of first so let's see how it goes," said Matt.

Matt rolled over onto his back and Rayne crawled over the top of him and got in position.

As she started to push down to get him in, they met some resistance, and Rayne pushed slowly but firmly. But Matt wasn't getting any further inside of her.

Matt looked up at her and said "On the count of three I'll push up and you push down as hard as you can, and lets see what happens."

Rayne nodded and then Matt said "One ... Two ... THREE!" and pushed hard when Rayne pushed down.

Matt shot in and Rayne went wide eyed.

She dropped her head to his left side where she buried her head down deep in the sheets.

Matt swore that he heard the mattress tearing in her hands, as she was gripping it very tightly in her fists.

She was clenched around him tightly with her legs, and taking slow deep breaths.

It was right then that he fully realized how much Vanessa played around.

Rayne was so tight that he felt every deep breath she took. While Vanessa was always warm and nice, she wasn't like this. This was truly virgin territory. And he liked it. He liked it a lot.

After a few minutes Rayne slowly sat up and looked down at Matt.

"Matt. I think I tore something," she said quietly and looked very scared with big eyes.

"No I believe that was supposed to happen. If we wait a bit, it will get better. We should have only torn your maidenhood, virginity. You are now officially a married woman," smiled Matt

Rayne tried to smile, but it still really hurt. She was expecting some pain, but still.

But after a while it stopped hurting as much and she tried an experimental move. That didn't hurt to bad, so she tried it again.

Soon she was rising and falling on Matt and the pain she was feeling was almost all gone.

Eventually she was able to lean back a little, with her hands on Matt's chest, and rise and fall while keeping her rhythm. Matt fondled her breasts as she did so.

Her Mom was right, she really did like this position a lot, she thought

But after awhile that was tiring, especially being a new move, so she stopped, sat still, and enjoyed this new feeling of having Matt inside her.

As she sat there, Matt decided to reach around her and feel that nice butt that he had always dreamed about. But soon as he did she jumped forward. She wasn't used to him touching her naked butt yet.

As soon as she jumped forward, she then felt a different sensation. It too felt nice.

She swirled her hips doing it again, and again it felt nice. She started to slowly swirl her hips above Matt.

As she did this she closed her eyes so she could visualize how it was supposed to work.

As she did Matt was looking into her face. He liked that look on her. As she slowly moved, her breasts were swing freely in time. Matt reached up and started to fondly them. Every once in a while he would rub the large nipples between his fingers slowly.

He noticed that every time he put a little pressure on the nipples as he rubbed them, Rayne would push down a little harder to grind on him.

As Rayne started feeling the build of pressure in her groin again, she knew that she was getting closer to another orgasm.

As Rayne seemed to oh so slowly hunch over Matt, she had her eyes closed and head down.

She had placed both hands on Matt's chest right below his Pecs on his ribs cage, and she was looking as if she was concentrating on something really difficult for her as she moved.

Matt liked that look on her face as well as he continued to play with her breasts, slowly massaging and pinched the nipples just a tiny bit harder each time in his hand.

Rayne also noticed as she swirled her hips it kept feeling better and better. She tried to swirl her hips as much as possible while continuing to grind down onto Matt.

She tried to stop herself from grunting in time as she grinded down, but soon realized that she wasn't capable of stopping that from happing. It felt just too good to move that way, and the grunting seemed involuntary on her part when she did it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.