On Our Model Behavior

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My best friend and I put on a modeling show, ala Victoria's Secret, for my brother and a good time was had by all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

"Oh, wow, look at that one. That shows almost everything. Ew, sexy," said Hanna looking at the Victoria's Secret catalog that we had resurrected from the trash.

"Wouldn't I look good in that one, huh?"

"Oh, Peggy, your big boobs would be killers in that. Just think. Wear that and you'd get any guy to jump you in a minute."

We were out of school for the summer and my best friend, Hanna, and I were in her room dreaming about boys and sex, the usual.

We've lived next door to each other and have been best friends since forever, well, at least since my family moved here when I was six. I'm a year older than she is, at fourteen, but we never even think of that, we just seem to be the same age.

"Wouldn't that get a guy to do it to you, Hannah? Look at the panties that come with it. Wow. And you look so good in pink anyway."

"Hey, Peggy, you up there? I got a phone message for you." It was my seventeen-year old brother, Nate, calling up the stairs.

"Yeah, bring it up. Thanks."

He bounded into the room and gave me the note and I went to Hannah's parent's room and made the call.

While I was gone, he picked up the catalog and whistled, "Oooh, what's this? Oh, Hannah, you'd look better than any of these girls."

Just about then, I came back into the room and he added, "Either one of you would look better than these models."

"Oh, I don't think so," said Hannah, blushing, "I mean look at them, perfect bodies and everything."

Nate said, "You're kidding. Hannah, you are prettier than any girl in here."

Hannah was pretty, slender, well-built for her frame, long blond hair, creamy ivory complexion, blue eyes. I've never understood why guys weren't hanging all over her but neither one of us seemed to be much in demand.

"Well, why don't we just see? Hannah, where's your pajama drawer?" my brother asked.

She opened her dresser and pulled a few nighties out and Nate said, "Here, Hannah, put this one on and Peggy, try on this," and handed her a teddy and me a camisole.

Nate turned his back as we changed into the nighties, then turned around, let out a whistle and said, "Oh, girls, forget Victoria's Secret, you two have them all beat. Look at you two. Beautiful. Just gorgeous. God, what bodies."

We paraded around and showed off our newly developed bodies and, I must say, Hannah and I looked pretty good. I even turned my back on Nate, bent away from him and flipped up the back of my camisole.

"Oh, nice, sis. You are really getting to be a beautiful girl. And look at you, Hannah, guy's better watch out, for sure. What a beautiful ass."

Then Nate said, "Why don't you two switch outfits and I just think I'll watch this time."

Now, I didn't mind doing this, Nate and I had seen each other naked a number of times, nothing had ever happened but Hannah seemed a bit hesitant yet when I started taking off the camisole, she went ahead and pulled off the teddy and we swapped.

"Oh, you two are so sexy. Look at you both. God, Peg, your boobs have gotten even bigger. And Hannah, what a body. You are a stunner, for sure."

With the complements, we were feeling pretty good, even pretty sexy and both of us started doing some dancing around the room becoming more and more suggestive as we went.

Nate was sitting on Hannah's bed when I came over to him and asked, "How about a lap dance, mister?"

"Oh, anytime, honey, anytime," so I turned away and sat down on his lap and began grinding down on him.

"Oooh, that's good stuff, you make me feel good doing that, for sure."

I did it a minute more then told Hannah that she can have a turn. She didn't hesitate, just came over plopped her butt on my brother's lap and began twisting back and forth.

"God, girl, you're gonna make me cum."

I thought Hannah would get up but she just kept going.

"Well, where's your cum, Nate?"

"Well, it's not for your lack of trying. Why don't you two try on some more nighties?"

So, over the next hour or so, we got out other, even skimpier, nighties, tried them on, modeled them strutting around the room and swapped off.

Before long, my brother was feeling our breasts and butts, rubbing his hands on our pussies and kissing and sucking our nipples, especially Hannah's puffy, pink ones.

It was getting late and Hannah told us that her parents often got home about this time so she and I scrambled to get our clothes back on, ran downstairs, set up a Scrabble game and made it appear that we'd been playing for hours.

Well, that was our fun for that day. We all agreed that we'd get back together in the morning at our house as soon as our parents left for work.

So, at about ten of eight, Hannah was at our house and within seconds we were all up in my room, out of our clothes, Hannah and I kissing and feeling Nate as he groped each of us. He had a finger inside Hannah and was sucking on my left tit as Hannah and I played with and squeezed his cock. It was hard as a rock and bigger than I'd ever seen it.

"Look what I got, girls," and Nate held up a box of condoms. God, we're gonna fuck, I thought. Oh, well.

"Why don't you two go ahead and fuck," I offered. I was looking at my brother's large cock wondering just how it would ever fit into either one of us. I had, many times, fingered my own vagina and it sure wasn't that big.

Hannah jumped on the bed, lay down, spread her legs wide apart and said, "Oh, yeah, fuck me first, Nate, god, I'm so hot, I want you to fuck me right now."

So, Nate got up between her legs, rolled on a condom and I said, "Let me guide it in for you," and I reached under, held my brother's cock and brought it right up to Hannah's pussy where he began to push. It didn't immediately go in so Hannah widened her legs even more and we tried again.

This time, his cock went in some and he could push in even further. Soon, Nate was moving in and out of her in long strokes as Hannah writhed under him.

"Oh, god, this feels so good. Oh, Peggy, wait until Nate does you, it's wonderful. Oh, oh."

Me? Well, we were all fooling around a few minutes before but this is fucking. Real fucking with his dick in her pussy. And he's my brother. A little different from him playing with my titties or me with his cock.

Hannah was sure enjoying it, though. She's squirming around under him and locking her legs around him pulling him deeper and jerking him into her.

"Oh, god, deeper, push deeper, mmm, give me more, Nate. Hard, hard."

Soon, they rolled over and Hannah's on top and was she fucking him for all he's worth, her titties bouncing as she bounded up and down.

"Fuck me, Nate, fuck me, make me cum, baby, fuck me deep, oooh, make me cum."

Geez, my friend has become rather the slut, I thought.

In a few more minutes, she got down off him, got on her hands and knees and told him to give it to her from behind.

So, they were going at it doggie-style and I was taking all this in as I rubbed my clit like crazy. They're both sweaty and breathing hard, really working at it, when Hannah began to buck back on my brother.

"OH, GOD. OH, GOD. I'M CUMMING. UHNN, UHNN, UHNN, UHNN, uhnn, uhnn, oh, oh, oh, I'm just so ... oh, that was so ... oh, Nate keep fucking me, it feels so good."

"Oh, Hannah, I'm ... UHH, UHH, UHH, uhh, uhh, uh, oh, wow, what a cum, oh, so good, oh," and they both slumped forward in a heap. A sweaty and happy heap from the look of it.

"Omigod, Peggy, wait until he fucks you. Oh, I'm in heaven. It just feels so good. I've never felt so good. Oh, Nate you've gotta do it to Peggy, too."

I moved near to them and began rubbing Nate's shoulders and back. It seemed that his cock was still in Hannah's pussy and he reached down and put a finger in mine and began to finger me in and out. Watching all this, of course, had made me hornier than I've ever felt. And, Nate's finger was feeling so good, it was the first finger other than my own to ever enter my body. I sat there with his hand under me fingering me in and out, me moving up and down to help, it was all I could stand.

I leaned over and whispered, "Nate, fuck me, too."

He looked over at me looking a bit surprised, then turned and kissed Hannah deeply as his cock pulled out of her, rolled over on his back, reached over for another condom, opened it, rolled it on and said, "Okay, sis, your turn."

Nate and I had played around with each other, even showered together a few times but had really never done anything especially sexual. We'd never masturbated each other or anything like that so I thought he was surprised that I wanted him to fuck me. But, I was so sexed-up watching all this happen around me that I really didn't have a choice. My body wanted to be fucked and my brother was the closest dick.

I got up over him, began to squat down, he looked at me and whispered, "Sure?", when Hannah said, "Oh, wait. Let me guide him into you like you did for me," and she gripped his cock as I lowered myself onto the tip of his cock, then pushed straight down driving him into my depths. I was so wet and so ready that his big cock went right in.

Oh, and did this feel good. No, it felt wonderful. As I pumped up and down (all I could think about was those old black-and-white movies of oil well pumps going up and down), the feeling was incredible. Every time I went all the way down, I ground around on him making sure my clit was happy, too.

"Is it good, Peg? I just loved it."

"Oh, lots better than good. This is wonderful," and I began going faster and faster until I just suddenly backed off and went up and down very slowly.

"Oh, god, does this feel good. I'm keeping my brother around for good. Oh, is fucking great. My pussy feels so good."

After a few minutes of nice and slow, I went back to fast and frantic. Oh, the feelings were great.

I'd been masturbating, oh, since I was nine or so. I found my clit, though I didn't know its name, and gave it a regular workout ever since but the feeling I was having fucking my brother just shot way past all the others.

"Oh, you feel so tight, oh, when you pull up, it just feels so good."

Nate's left hand was rubbing my breasts as we fucked and his right was rubbing Hannah's breasts as she sat next to him.

"Mmm, oh, Nate, oh, that feels ... UUGGH, UUGGH, UUGGH, uuggh, ugh, ugh, oh, oh, mmm, mmm."

What an orgasm. Oh, I've given myself lots of them. But this was ground shaking. The whole atmosphere in my bedroom was so erotic that I was half way to an orgasm even before I had Nate's cock inside me. It still felt so good going up and down that I almost forgot that my brother was laying there under me.

"Oh, oh, sis, I ... MNNH, MNNH, MNNH, unhh, unhh, unhh, oh, god, wonderful. Uh."

I collapsed over him and we hugged and kissed for several minutes. Our kisses were the kisses of lovers, not siblings, and we had certainly begun a new chapter in out relationship.

"Oh, that was wonderful, Nate, thank you."

"I should thank you, sis, I've really wanted to do that for a long time."

"Really? You never made any moves. We've been naked together, too."

"I know, I just didn't think you'd ever want to, that's all."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.