I Always Knew She Was Broken - Cover

I Always Knew She Was Broken

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Chapter 24: Sophie So Fine

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24: Sophie So Fine - Childhood friends and first loves reunite after twenty years. Though as different as day and night, they realize true love defines them. Bess, a highly successful escort drags Joe, a nebbish lawyer, into a world of intrigue. Joe wouldn't have it any other way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

My suitcases arrived that day. We had two more days until the Friday escape. We spent it studying the King. We made love at night. We took turns going out for take out. Simeon stopped by at noon each day. After Amy told him she wanted to stay with me the first day, Julie accompanied him the second bearing food.

Friday Simeon and Julie insisted we accompany them when they stopped by at noon. The drive took us near the airport to a fancy new apartment building. The elevator rose to the top floor. Julie unlocked the door and we followed her in. Sarah wearing the top half of her chef outfit unbuttoned, her face glistening and flushed, carrying a large empty tray smiled at me and winked as she passed by and into the kitchen. I couldn't resist watching her fine high ass sway before it hid behind the swinging door. "Asseyez-vous, s'ils-vous plais," a feminine voice said. A glass dining table with five settings surrounded by cushioned silvery metal chairs had ceramic covered bowls and a bottle of white and a bottle of rosé opened in the middle. "Jusqu'une minute," she continued.

We began serving ourselves coque au vin, rice and haricot vert when a woman appeared in a silky nearly transparent robe and nothing else. "Hi Sophie, this is Joe and Amy," said Julie. Sophie stared at me and I stared back. Thick shoulder length dirty blonde hair framed the cutest face I ever saw. Her large pale blue eyes nested in a pale soft face that beckoned touch to feel its buttery texture. Her high cheeks dimpled when she smiled, which she did and laughed throatily as well.

"Oh my god!" she chuckled. Her voice had a thick and sexy Parisian accent. "This scrawny little Jew intends to save our asses?"

"Sophie, be nice," commanded Julie, shaking her head and smiling.

"That's okay," I said. "I find the clown suit useful."

"It's not alright," grumbled Amy, her eyes shooting daggers.

"Ah the tough butch girl. But you are sexy in an innocent American sort of way."

"I'm not..." Amy started.

"I know. I'm teasing. Mangez." Sophie said and suddenly sat on my lap. She stared into my eyes. "Nice eyes," she said.

"Yours too," I responded.

Her eyes closed and she kissed me. Her soft lips felt heavenly. Appropriately her tongue lunged inside my mouth. Her round little butt pressed and wiggled. My penis responded. Her hand grabbed mine and placed it on her small firm breast. Her skin felt silky smooth. My thumb flicked her rigid nipple.

"Mmm," she hummed within the kiss. My other hand caressed her milky white face. "Okay," she smiled when her mouth moved from mine. "I get it."

"What's that?" I asked.

"You're a lover," she said sliding off my lap and into the neighboring seat. "You love pleasing women."

"I do," I said. I proudly noticed Amy and Julie nodding.

"Enjoy the food and after Joe and I will get to work."

The food and rosé tasted wonderful. Between bites we worked. Julie had papers beside her, a negotiation list. She took notes as we discussed items. Ultimately as Julie surmised their organization and the Hell's Angels had nothing in common except prostitution. Real estate had no commonality: the Angels owned downtown property and Julie owned spaces on the rim. Other financial interests couldn't be tied together: Julie avoided drugs at all cost while the Angels thrived on them both personally and commercially. Angels weren't thieves. Any invasion involved violent purposes, revenge mostly, while Julie's interests involved careful extraction of expensive items to barter or distribute to clients.

What the negotiations needed to focus on involved negatives. We agreed not to poach their women if they agreed not to threaten our staff, although except for Bess the likelihood of the Angels stealing Julie's escorts--paid well with incentives for clients brought into the insurance scheme--to work windows seemed unlikely. It involved any threats to the women for vengeful or information purposes. We agreed not to disturb their web of political corruption if they agreed not to touch ours. That was the crucial point and depended on Bess's knowledge of blackmail and payoffs of the Angels as well as Julie's protection bribes and--in the case of the high level client--sexual and romantic interests.

All in all, the meeting which Simeon had set for Monday looked to be short. We debated bringing Bess in as a surprise ringer but realized the impossibility. Our bargaining chip needed to be there at the start.

"Bringing Bess in right away might endanger her." I said.

"First of all, don't worry. She'll be protected," said Julie. "I won't go into how. Secondly, right away we'll let them know she has a document with damaging information set to explode so to speak if she is taken or threatened. Lastly we'll make it clear we have no interest in damaging their organization and will happily forget everything if they agree to leave you and Bess and our organization alone."

"And your powerful friend?"

"That might be the most difficult," said Sophie. "Our connections--the greased palms as you Americans so delightfully call them--have absolutely no interest in assisting the Angels. None. Nothing they threaten could change that. They like us. And we give them every reason to like us."

"You mean with escorts?" asked Amy.

"That and kickbacks," explained Sophie. "Our palm greasing becomes generous because we treat them like investors with percentages of the profit. We figure they deserve it. I think the Angels probably use a heavy hand. They prefer extortion to gentle caresses. But how do you call them Barbarian pigs to their faces?"

"And you don't want to let them in on your business ethics," I said contemplatively. "I guess exposure and disruption has to be part of the agreement. If your investors so to speak make it clear of their interests in you, the Angels back off or we expose them. And visa versa of course."

"Good. No need to get detailed about why our friends don't want anything to do with them," said Julie. "They're simply off limits, and the poor blackmailed suckers the Angels use are verbotten to us."

Sarah had taken the dishes and replaced them with crème brulé and coffee, delicious of course. As soon as I swallowed the last bite, Sophie grabbed my hand and tugged me to my feet. "Hurry, we have work to do. Have fun you guys."

She led me to her huge bedroom with a king sized bed with expensive sheets and covers disheveled. Sitting me on the edge of the bed, she tossed off her robe and straddled me. Her petite body, soft and carefully maintained not to harden it but still without excess flab—being in her late twenties helped—felt wonderful in my hands. We kissed again. She stopped to unbutton my shirt and remove it. Feeling her taut pencil eraser nipples pressed against my chest felt stimulating as she resumed the kiss.

She forced me without resistance onto my back. Her knees straddled my chest as she faced away, lowering her sweet little pussy onto my mouth. While I pleasured it, finding an unusually large clit in contrast to her smallish interior and discovered its sensitivity when her orgasm arrived minutes after I suckled it, she removed my pants and gently caressed, sucked and licked my cock. Her endeavors contrasted mine. I wanted her to cum. She wanted me to sustain my hard on.

After her first cum I avoided her clit figuring its ultra sensitivity would cause her too much intensity. She actually thanked me for that. Eventually I returned to it and brought her to a slower developing and bigger orgasm. "Shower," she mumbled after.

As the water poured over her, she sat me on a corner shelf and gave me pure pleasure with her mouth. The threads of ejaculate dissolved down the drain as did any suspect fluids or grit. We scrubbed each other thoroughly including our hair.

"Sit," she said, pulling a stool out. She toweled herself and me off except my hair. Opening a drawer she pulled out shears, a comb and a trimmer, plugging it in. "I paid for beauty school by whoring and University by cutting hair," she explained while efficiently turning my fake balding head into a perfect coif. Last she grabbed a shaver and shaved stubble off my face and pate. Throughout, her lovely soft body pressed against me making my hard. Tossing aside the shaver, she said "Zut," and ran into her bedroom, returning quickly with a condom. Rolling it on, she straddled me. I sunk deep into her slippery cunt. The way proved narrow enough to bring blissful friction. Our mouths and tongues played as she rose and fell, my hands assisting. It wasn't enough. I placed her on the rug and wet towels. Her legs wrapped around my back as I thrust rapidly. My mouth engulfed one tit and another. She grunted and wriggled. I watched her face express her rising pleasure, contorting and relaxing, until it held tight and she squeaked and groaned deeply and shivered and collapsed. I stabbed into her pulsing pussy thrice and let loose my sperm to be safely caught in the condom deep inside. "Shower," she mumbled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.