I Always Knew She Was Broken - Cover

I Always Knew She Was Broken

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Chapter 23: Home and Harem Born in Sanctuary

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23: Home and Harem Born in Sanctuary - Childhood friends and first loves reunite after twenty years. Though as different as day and night, they realize true love defines them. Bess, a highly successful escort drags Joe, a nebbish lawyer, into a world of intrigue. Joe wouldn't have it any other way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"He's stiff," said Amy while lying beside me in my small bed. She arrived early the next morning and after we enjoyed another breakfast we came back up and cuddled.

"Isn't that the idea?" I said.

"Okay yes, Simeon has a formidable cock. He about drilled me out. But afterwards, we chatted and despite the post climactic calm, he seemed all business."

"What? Did he interview you?"

"He told me he liked me because I lacked escort character."

"How did you take that?"

"I guess it bothered me. Was it a lack of charm or am I too plain?"

"Neither," I responded. "You're beautiful and sexy and smart."

"But I wear my heart on my sleeve."

"Okay. That makes sense."

"He essentially said I lack cleverness and the will to manipulate. An image came to me when he said that. I remembered times living with Max when we argued and pushed buttons like all married people do. Except I saw myself manipulating him into anger and violence. I created my abuse!"

"Fuck that, Amy. If it happened, he's the one training you."

"But I did the same thing with my brother! After he and his friend raped me, every time I saw him I'd taunt him, provoke him and a couple times he cornered me and..."

"You need some severe attention," I suggested.

"Shit, I don't know. It's like with that man after my first separation. I needed something. I needed friction."

"What about me?" I asked.

"Yeah, what about you? I like you Joe. I'm ... comfortable. I don't need the attention. You give it freely."

"It's not like we never push buttons," I said.

"That's just nerves needing release. I never play it out like I once did. I don't need to. You're attending me already."

"They say abused girls turn into prostitutes," I said. "Bess of course, and Devi..."

"Maybe I could have before I met you. I never trusted men. I enjoyed them and kept my distance. But I trust you."

"Amy..."

"I know. But being with Simeon, fucking brilliantly and then nothing—no fun, no comfort, not even some easy kidding—it made me aware of your difference. But Bess..."

"Who knows what will happen?" I said.

"You'll run off together."

"For how long?"

"It's true love Joe: happy ever after. Haven't you read any romance books?"

"Law books and journals and murder mysteries are my choices."

"Shit, Joe. Are you ever not a lawyer in that little mind of yours?"

"I guess not. Anyway, Bess ... It's like a pattern. Even when we were best friends she pushed me away. Then in high school we met at our birthday and that's it. In New York she had the King to sneak around for an occasional tryst. Face it, I never got the girl. Why should anything be different?"

"But she needs you. Didn't she send a birthday card every year? She can't live without you."

"But she has. Her whole lifetime..."

"She's been without you. She's been alone. She needs you."

"Maybe that's it. She needs me. Like she needed the King or her underworld friends or the people she saved. We're tools. Maybe those cards and getting back together, maybe she had a plan all along. She kept me in reserve just in case."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.