I Always Knew She Was Broken
Chapter 22: Alone Together in the Tower

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22: Alone Together in the Tower - Childhood friends and first loves reunite after twenty years. Though as different as day and night, they realize true love defines them. Bess, a highly successful escort drags Joe, a nebbish lawyer, into a world of intrigue. Joe wouldn't have it any other way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Before Simeon dropped me off near the canal road where Bess worked, Amy gasped and giggled as the city raced by along the way. Apparently she and Simeon indulged in another joint. Nervous and impatient, my emotions and the hours since I'd indulged in the weed left me quiet and distracted and a little dull. However, before Simeon dropped me off, Amy gave me a kiss that conveyed the intimacy and caring we had for each other. "See you later," she reminded me.

"Have fun," I said dully, but exchanged her concerned smile with mine. They drove away to another part of town, Simeon becoming Amy's guide.

Other attractive blondes caught my eye as I walked towards my destination, taking my time. Brunettes, redheads and raven haired beauties also beckoned silently behind glass and open red curtains of their doorways. Most modeled their lingerie well. Nearly all looked ten to twenty years younger than Bess or me. Being prime real estate for tourists and potential johns, the less attractive and well used whores plied their trade in other parts of the district in winding narrow alleyways. This was Saks and the other sections were Woolworths except everyone pretty much charged the same 50 Euros for a suck and fuck. Socialism at its best.

The building where Bess supposedly stood featured the most alluring of the women. The age range approached Bess's though the majority still looked in their twenties. Even the older models—they looked almost like manikins as they posed frozen in provocative gear—more than one in leather and chains or a whip—appeared to be in great shape in all senses of the phrase.

My nerves buzzed as I searched. I felt eight again swallowing shyness. Unfortunately Bess didn't appear. I'd arrived a couple minutes early. I rested my butt on the canal wall and studied the several doorways with drapes either opened and occupied and closed and either unoccupied or busy. Being across the street I had a better angle to view the second floor doors/windows. I wondered how that worked.

A man emerged from an entrance into the building, his dark greasy locks damp and disheveled, his face looking dazed and satisfied. Moments later I saw her on the second floor. Our eyes met. She pointed to the door. A car nearly hit me when I crossed the street.

I entered where the greasy man exited. The insides looked old yet well kept and smelled that way too. Decay hinted an odor but tussled with cleaning products. The walls remained white and unadorned. A stairway waited for me to climb at the end of the hallway. Every step weighed on me. Nerves weakened me.

She leaned against the corner where a hallway retreated behind her. A pointing finger pointed up as it pushed slightly against her lips hushing me. She must have known I wanted to scream her name, her real name and grab her in my arms and hug her tight. "Follow me," she said huskily. My nerves left. I watched her butt twitch firmly under her soft blue corset.

Inside, her place of business resembled the rest of the building's innards--simple and white--except it seemed cleaner and more modern. As soon as she closed the door she entered my arms.

"You're gorgeous," I said. The scars on her left cheek and the right side of her forehead seemed to accentuate her character. Their length and probable depth would have been an unpleasant distraction for a lesser woman. Like the rest of Bess, they fascinated. I touched them. I kissed them.

"Thank you noble knight," she said.

"You're American!" I said.

"Were you hoping for someone more exotic my liege?"

"Are you kidding? Your voice is a salve for my lonely ear." She began disrobing. "Um, couldn't we talk awhile?"

"That costs more," she said.

"I don't care. You're so beautiful and ... interesting."

"How would you know?" asked Bess sitting on the white queen sized bed bare except for a fitted sheet and tapping a spot beside her.

"I guess I don't yet, but I'd like to find out," I said sitting beside her. We kissed.

"Oh fuck, Lancelot, it's wonderful to see you," she whispered barely audibly. After a second longer kiss, she asked, "To whom do I have the honor to serve?"

"Uhm, I'm Phil."

"And why are you lonely Phil?"

"My girlfriend and I, well, I hoped she might be the one. I planned proposing to her during our trip to Europe like in Paris, in Versailles in the grand gardens. I hoped to kneel as she sat beside a fountain and give her this." With difficulty I extracted a small purple velvet box from my pocket and opened it. Inside sat a large ruby ringed by diamond chips.

"It's lovely," said Bess. "So why didn't you?"

"She ran off with another."

"How silly of her to refuse such a noble gentleman."

I laughed. "If an accountant who loves his job constitutes nobility, well, you must be American."

"So where is this stupid woman?"

"Home," I said.

"Where's that?"

"Philadelphia."

"Heart broken in the City of Brotherly Love."

"She decided on sisterly love," I admitted.

"Oh, I guess you must have felt a little unmanned."

"Not really. I realize I'm not the best catch. Not that she was a great beauty, but she seemed to love me and she loved sex. Unfortunately when she found a better tongue, it belonged to another woman."

"So I take it you enjoy cunnilingus," said Bess, nestling against me and stoking my member.

"It's my favorite sport. I like making my woman cum long and loud with my mouth. Not so much a speed race, more duration and quality of success."

"Mmm," purred Bess.

"Could I?" I asked, petting her pussy. She unsnapped something and let me feel her divine nakedness.

"It'll cost more."

"I told you I don't care." My fingers dug into her and the tips became slippery. I caressed her clit with minimum pressure. She spread wide and tugged my fully engorged cock with one hand and my head with the other, bringing my lips to hers.

"How long would you like me?" she asked.

"However long you let me stay."

"I charge 50 for ten minutes. You can stay for an hour."

"And if you bestow on me your lovely sex to eat?"

"Another fifty," said Bess. "Mmm. I thought you wanted to talk."

"Later," I said between swipes of my tongue as I kneeled between her thighs. "I need to taste you."

"Oh god how I..." she stopped her wordy groan, grabbing my pants and pulling them off and leading me to straddle her head and took my cock into her mouth where her words only I could understand. "Oh fuck Joe how I missed you and your tongue." The buzz of her words and the words themselves made me cum.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's good you decided on an hour," said Bess. "Please continue what ... ooh, yes!"

I made love to her pussy until it shook with the rest of her and filled my mouth with her sweet juice. Then I flipped us so she could work my cock easier, her pussy pressing on my mouth or hovering an inch above. Taking my time until my cock stood tall, she neared a second release. Her ass swung around until it spread over my cock. Our tongues dueled tasting our sex flavors while she led my glans inside her frothy cunt. I pushed up and she lowered and my cock sunk deep. "Bliss," she whispered before our mouths reattached. Our genitals remained unmoved except for the occasional pleasant twitch while our mouths and tongues performed a wild pas des deux.

Her ass began to rise and fall. Her muscles inside clung and released. "Oh fuck Joe I missed you. I love you more than life."

"Oh god that's good," I said aloud and then whispered. "I died until now when you disappeared."

"Me too darling. Me too."

Our lips conjoined until she had to breathe and squeeze out a squeak as she climaxed mightily. I flipped us again and began shafting deep, fast and hard. "Perfect. Squeeze my nipples. Suck them. Oh fuck. Fuck me good. Fuck me hard. Oh fuck," she muttered as her mouth tightened on the word and she succumbed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.