I Always Knew She Was Broken
Chapter 15: Unexpected Matchmaking

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Unexpected Matchmaking - Childhood friends and first loves reunite after twenty years. Though as different as day and night, they realize true love defines them. Bess, a highly successful escort drags Joe, a nebbish lawyer, into a world of intrigue. Joe wouldn't have it any other way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Morning came way too soon. Somehow the alarm woke us. We took three quick showers, dressed and headed to Mary's apartment. Before leaving my apartment, I at last got to experience Mary's kiss. Not as soft as Amy's or anyone else's I'd experienced, it had an intensity that took my breath away. Mary rubbed my stirring cock. "Not enough time," she whispered.

At the meeting room set up for the depositions, Mary met Dr. Nate Bachman. I saw glances filled with mutual interest.

Women often head to the toilet together, but men rarely do. I joined Dr Bachman when he needed to piss. "She's an alcoholic and can be as mean as a rattlesnake," I said.

"You're talking about Mary," he said.

"Yeah. She's beautiful and brilliant, but you should know she's fucked up."

"Shit," said Dr Bachman. "I don't know if I could handle that."

"Maybe suggest a colleague for her head," I said.

"She's got to want it," explained Bachman.

I nodded. "Ask her out anyway. Expect to be verbally attacked. She can't help it. It's some sort of defense mechanism. She's scared."

"Who's the psychologist here?" asked the psychologist. He saw I didn't get the humor. "Just kidding Joe. Thanks for the advice. She's..."

"Hot," I finished. He nodded. "You're a cool guy. She's attracted too."


As happy as I was with the success of the trial, and even though Amy got everything she deserved from the scumbag, the monetary aspect left a bitter taste in my mouth. I don't know why a criminal sent to prison should feel better as justice than one being fleeced, but it did. I never involved myself in a civil suit again.

My dwindling bank account recouped nicely. Amy's became flush. Her face became flushed as well. The next two days we spent in bed celebrating. The third day we spent with Bachman and Mary.

"I really like him, but he needs help," said Mary over the phone.

"Did he suggest a colleague to... ?"

"Yes darling and fuck you for suggesting it."

"He told you I..."

"No dimwit, but it came too quick to be anything else. And yes I accepted. I'm now an official member of AA and some headshrinker thinks he can get inside my head, the poor idiot."

"Can he?"

After a pause, an unusually quiet and sweet voice emerged. "Yes. Thanks."

"So..."

"You spoiled me, fuckwad. You and your jiggly bimbo made me expect way too much. He's okay, but he needs a boost of testosterone. I think he's afraid I'm fragile. And his technique ... isn't yours, but whose is? He tries. I want you to join us--give him lessons--let him know he can do anything he wants to me within reason. And I want one more time with you. Bring Amy. She can give him some variety while you make me crazy. Okay?"

Dinner prepared the doctor for the main event. We ate at a seafood restaurant, and both Amy and Mary teased him unmercifully using raw oysters and shellfish sucking as props. By the time we entered his flat, he tried to hide his horniness for some reason, but he practically panted. Seconds later he ended up without pants. Two women teamed up on his dick to get him off.

Once prepared for the main event, Mary lay on her back. Amy took command again. I whispered in his ear, "Internalize her commands. Think of yourself taking control. Mary likes that. But be gentle." Bachman nodded.

"Kiss her," ordered Amy. I kissed Amy laying next to the other couple in the king sized bed. "Kiss around her face. Find what she likes." "Work her neck." "Try her ears." "Now her breasts. Tease her. Don't go straight for the prize. Remember that." "Good, now move to her nipples. She loves that as you probably know. Watch her groin lift. Stay a moment then move down slowly." "Skip her pussy. Play inside her legs. Move your hand close. Feel the heat you're generating." "Remember the tease. Work around the prize. Okay darling take over."

Like before, Amy straddled Mary's head and watched. Bachman rested his head on Mary's thighs. I revealed my technique to him. I began to move away. "No," said a muffled Mary. "Off," she ordered Amy. "I promise to be faithful darling, but I want Joe one last time. Amy?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.