I Always Knew She Was Broken - Cover

I Always Knew She Was Broken

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Chapter 10: King Cuckold

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: King Cuckold - Childhood friends and first loves reunite after twenty years. Though as different as day and night, they realize true love defines them. Bess, a highly successful escort drags Joe, a nebbish lawyer, into a world of intrigue. Joe wouldn't have it any other way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Once the wedding concluded I drove my wife, my son and his girlfriend to the King's castle in North Hampton. There a drunk King held court. After a couple dances, waltzes played by a string quartet, Bess decided to change. She winked at me and slipped by me and handed me a note. It directed me to her room. I gave it five minutes before following the map. Glancing tentatively inside, relief and a rigid cock arrived when I spied her naked and spread wide on her Queen sized bed. I closed the door, stripped naked as quick as I could, stumbling through the layers and jumped between her thighs head first and licked her, grabbing her breasts and brought her to a writhing climax a couple minutes later. "Hurry," she moaned. I crawled up and sank in and kissed her hard. I didn't last and she didn't mind. "Good, darling. Fill me with your love," she said. The phone rang. "Okay," said Bess. "The King is impatient. Grab your clothes. Devi will meet you in my bathroom. Go give her a good tongue lashing while I shower."

Instead of dressing, I watched Bess through the transparent glass of the shower give me a show as she washed away our stickiness and masturbated. By the time I heard the knock on the door and unlocked it, my cock revived. After swiftly locking the door behind her, Devi pushed me onto the throne, removed her panties and straddled me.

By the time we climaxed together, Bess had turned off the shower, opened the door and brought about her own orgasm. "Hurry," she said as she dashed through the door to her bedroom. Devi cleaned our genitals while I put on the top portion of my suit. She kissed my drooping penis before it hid behind my suit pants.

Ready to leave, Devi held me back. A knock sounded, and as we exited, Melissa and Benjamin stood beside the door making out. Bess's door was just closing. As my son pressed his lover against the wall, his mouth locked to hers, he winked at me. Suddenly the crazy subterfuge of the moment along with a post orgasm stupor and the whole intensity of the evening made me giddy and I laughed hysterically infecting Devi with laughter. We must have seemed drunk. We stumbled downstairs to join the maelstrom of wealth, a red faced drunken King catching my eye looking puzzled and making me trip over the final step.

Devi led me outside where a big band began playing. The guests invited by Bess gathered at the open bar. Devi and I got our drinks and followed the gang of miscreants into some bushes where a joint appeared. Not having smoked in years, I declined, but enjoyed watching Devi get high.

We gathered food on a plate and found a corner of lawn to sit on and eat and talk.

"You planned me and Bess together?" I asked.

"Bess and I both, and your son involved himself."

"Thank you. It was brilliant."

"It's just not fair. It's all Bess's fault. Why did she marry him? You and she should be together."

"You know why."

"She's better than any of us!"

"No shit. You know why she feels that way. You feel that way."

"Yeah."

"How are you feeling?"

She laughed hysterically. "Great!" she exclaimed, then continued her laughter. "I love them both. Fucking teenagers and it's never been better."

"Benjamin and Melissa of course."

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I've never felt better about myself, about sex, about wanting sex. They're kids but I swear to god I've never enjoyed myself more than I do with them. I mean the sex ... I swear I'm cumming constantly and I actually enjoy licking Melissa to orgasm ... But just being with them, their youthful excitement, their intelligence, their interest in everything, including me. Did you know Benjamin wants to write an opera based on my fucked up life? It's about a girl, me, having terrible things happen to her over and over. Each time the next bad thing happens she fantasizes about this boy--her best friend before all the shit happens--coming to save her, but he never actually does. In the end another boy the same age as my fantasy hero actually saves me and himself from an abusive father."

"Oh my, I hope he's not using me as the model."

"Silly. Of course not. I think it's George sort of magnified. The poor woman gets confused: is this reality or another fantasy? The boy saves himself when he saves her so he's kind of scared. He's a hero, but he's a kid escaping as much as she is. She acts like a zombie--between being awake and being asleep like a trance, and the kid guides her--helps her get her money and escapes with her to a safe place. Only when they stop running and share a bed and the boy becomes intimate does she awake."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.