I Always Knew She Was Broken - Cover

I Always Knew She Was Broken

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Chapter 8: A Contagious Wedding

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Contagious Wedding - Childhood friends and first loves reunite after twenty years. Though as different as day and night, they realize true love defines them. Bess, a highly successful escort drags Joe, a nebbish lawyer, into a world of intrigue. Joe wouldn't have it any other way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We exchanged vows in judge's chambers with Bess, the King and my old high school friend Josh and his girlfriend of the moment Toni as witnesses. Josh hadn't seen Bess since school and I think made Toni jealous the way he stared at her. I noticed the King glancing at Bess as well. His expression contained the teary joy which even subdued weddings bring out in people. Bess did look gorgeous. She always looks gorgeous, but her tasteful haute couture dress, a golden brown setting off her eyes, her hair loosely braided and pinned up to reveal her sleek neck and her makeup done at the stylists who had done her hair appearing perfectly subtle and embellishing seemed to make her glow.

We got drunk at 21 after--King footing the bill. King's limo dropped us off at my apartment with King and Bess remaining--King continuing to look fondly at his mistress as if still at the wedding.

Devi looked gorgeous as well. Her mocha skin looked extra delicious in contrast to the lacy white dress. Her hair had also been pinned up and her make up looked perfect--done at the same salon as Bess's. Unlike most women however, Devi looked better naked and unpinned and sans make up. My bringing her to her natural state, including gently removing her face paint with cold cream and tissue became foreplay for me and her. I fucked her standing in front of the tall oval antique mirror of the vanity where my wife made herself up for George. Devi curved at her waist to stare at my reflection. I stared at hers and her bountiful bouncing breasts. Her hand joined mine stroking her clit. I worked hard and finally brought her to orgasm. Her eyes closed and her nipples twisted between her fingers.

"I'm glad we're married, Joe. I do love you, you know."

"Were you imagining Benjamin?" I asked.

She chuckled. "Yep," she said. When she moved forward my stiff cock popped out. She realized I hadn't cum. "Lay down Joe. I'll take care of that. Let me get something."

Switching on the bedside light, she hopped on bed and straddled me and sent my cock back inside her hot cunt. She had a letter in her hand.

"It's from Benjamin," she said. She gently rocked as she read. Her torso leaning forward had her nipples dancing on my chest. The pages of the letter rested on my shoulder so the light made them readable.

"You know you're torturing me," I said.

"I can't help it. It's like my two favorite men together. I can't have it happen for real, so..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.