I Always Knew She Was Broken - Cover

I Always Knew She Was Broken

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Chapter 7: A Teenager's Dream

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Teenager's Dream - Childhood friends and first loves reunite after twenty years. Though as different as day and night, they realize true love defines them. Bess, a highly successful escort drags Joe, a nebbish lawyer, into a world of intrigue. Joe wouldn't have it any other way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Hiring Devi proved problematic. She seemed to exist between the cracks. Neither a citizen of the United States nor a visitor from another country, she avoided contact with anything letting the government know she existed. Her agency provided her apartment. She only accepted cash of which she kept half and any tips and the rest went to her agency. Bess had contacts to create forged papers which would give Devi a legal identity as a citizen, but the King wanted no part of such a house of cards. So Devi and I got married. Even then we needed Bess's private investigator and some felonious paperwork to put Devi in a legal light.

Devi and I visited my dad and step mom in Baltimore a couple weeks before the wedding. They live in the small house they moved to once my youngest sister left the nest. Though the house provided a guest room, my sons occupied it--the kids enjoying spring break--so we could spend time together without my ex-wife and her husband around. I presumed my ex didn't mind. Having the kids around must have constricted the S & M play for her and George. Devi and I stayed in an upscale hotel downtown for the extra long weekend. We pretty much only went to the hotel to fuck and sleep. Seeing how cool my kids were and noticing their lustful glances at her voluptuous body and gorgeous face rejuvenated her interest in sex. Aside from Bess's once a week threesomes after working with the rape victims, with Devi and I living together our appetites had waned a bit.

"Your loose top didn't help matters," I said after strenuous love making.

"I know," Devi giggled. "Benjamin turned beat red after glancing and getting caught. I glanced down at his erection. He's going to be as well endowed as you."

"This conversation isn't happening," I said.

"I love them, Joe. I haven't played with adolescents since my adolescence got so fucked up. The idea of seducing them excites me like nothing else. They're so innocent and guileless--not to mention utterly charming. And handsome too. I wonder where they got that?"

"Cruel woman," I said.

"I know where they got their heart," she said, kissing me gently. "Can I play with them?"

The thought disturbed me a moment, and then I laughed. "By any chance in India are women hired to unburden young men of their virginity?"

"You mean whores?" said Devi. "Not in my experience, but I've read stories..."

"Goddamn, when I was their age, I'd have offered my right nut to fuck a beauty like you. Imagine my father..."

We laughed hysterically. "I bet when they get the right of passage, they never ended up having her as their step mother!" said Devi.

"That might be embarrassing," I said.

"Are you kidding?" said Devi. "Instead of paying for a girl to get the kid off, which I can't imagine lasting five seconds, and maybe the whore might have a heart and play for a full hour watching the little penises rising and falling like an umbrella against a windstorm, they get a woman destined to be in their lives for however long we remain together."

"But won't they figure I'd be jealous or resentful or worse, some kind of fool cuckold who can't seem to keep his wife to himself they'd be ashamed of?"

"There's a piece missing," said Devi. "Call Bess. Have her come down here tomorrow morning. We'll have the boys to ourselves all day and night and we can put our cards on the table. When they see her with you everything will make sense. And then I can play."

"Whoa, baby. You're not thinking of both of them together?"

"Mmm hmm," said Devi wickedly, one hand touching her genitals, the other touching mine.

"No sweetheart. It would blow their minds."

"I know it would blow my mind," growled Devi, her hand wet with pussy juice guiding my hand to the liquid's source.

"You kinky succubus, I think we need to keep it intimate. Their first times should be just you and each of them alone."

"Poo," Devi pouted. "Call Bess. Rent two rooms. I'll go visit each during the night while you're fucking your true love, but save some for me. Hurry up and call. I still have my imagination. Sucking and fucking two little dicks at the same time."

I called Bess. She agreed. She promised to call as soon as she arrived at the airport. By the end of the brief conversation, Bess heard my breath heave and Devi moan following a quick suck with her dripping pussy swallowing my cock as she sat astride me. "Fuck her for me, darling," said Bess chuckling. "I love you."

"Love you too," I struggled to say as Devi went wild riding my dick. Somehow I managed to find the home for the telephone receiver.

"You horny bitch," I chuckled and took command. I tossed Devi onto her stomach and shafted her relentlessly from behind. She peaked at least three times--the last when my rush of cum splashed against her cervix. Throughout one of her hands strummed her nipples or clit while she sucked the thumb of the other like she sucked penises. Her eyes remained closed imagining.


Bess called from JFK with her flight time into Baltimore. We headed to my father's for breakfast and I informed him I'd have the kids for the day and they would stay at our hotel that night. I neglected telling him Bess would join us.

Amazing my kids with the extended embrace I gave Bess at her arrival gate and the equally familiar embrace between her and Devi, the plot to expose them to the truth of my affections began. Without trying Bess looked sexy in her form revealing blouse and Bermuda shorts. I don't think Sam and especially the sixteen year old Benjamin knew what to make of their nebbish dad accompanied by jaw dropping beauties. Eventually--as we spent the day driving to a Chesapeake Bay crab house for lunch and back to Baltimore for visits to Lord Baltimore's residence, the Peabody Institute, and Edgar Allen Poe's grave in the historic district--they got used to being with these women and discovered friendship.

Though Bess got along easily with them, Devi hung out with them most of the time. She missed the innocent process of stumbling discovery involved in moving from girl to woman the ages of my sons represented and without condescending in the slightest became involved with them as if she shared their age. My kids being bright and sensitive would have spotted the condescension immediately.

The dinner at the hotel restaurant ended with another surprise. I gave each of my sons their own room key and insisted they could charge anything they wanted to the room. Knowing Sam's love of swimming, I had them bring their swim suits and wasn't surprised when he wanted to check out the small indoor pool. Benjamin--overweight though not especially concerned about it even if Lisa and I had been--still became reluctant about revealing his tummy, but when Devi decided to join Sam, Benjamin couldn't resist. Bess having no swim suit, she and I let Devi be the accompanying adult.

"Oh my god, if I were a man, I'd have been pointing forward the whole time," Devi told Bess and me later. We agreed after fucking and before sleeping the night before that Devi could play with Benjamin, but Sam needed to wait a couple years. The debate didn't last long. She realized seducing Sam constituted something similar to her experience at his age.

"He might not agree," I said in an unlawyerly moment, but we decided to wait on his sexual education.

"Even with my sexiest bikini (The maroon outfit covered most of her more provocative flesh, still leaving a third of her breasts visible and enough ass cleavage to direct the eyes, but the fabric seemed unable to disguise her fingertip sized nipples which remained taut from the moment she put it on in our hotel room until she returned early the next morning.) Benjamin remained dormant, shy about his size. I thought he looked sexy like a proud peacock and told him so. Kneeling in front of him and touching his thigh as I leaned in and whispered also helped. Immediately I got a rise and little after kept it from falling.

"Embarrassed by his proof of manhood, he joined Sam in the pool as did I. We splashed each other and tossed a beach ball until Sam decided he wanted to just swim. Fine with us, I cornered Benjamin in the deep end and asked if he had a girl.

"'Are you kidding?' he said.

"I insisted he could have any girl.

"'I'm fat, ' he said like pronouncing a fact.

"'I think you're sexy, ' I whispered. I saw his look of doubt disappear when my hand slid between his thighs and cupped his balls. Oh my god what a sexy look—flustered and blinking like he must be dreaming some wet dream.

"I asked him if he could have any girl what she would be like. 'You, ' he said. I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and thanked him and asked again. He confessed he always liked a blonde girl. She sounds like you, Bess: cute and smart and not at all cliquish. But being an attractive blonde with a shape, she attracts the class studs and seems to be separating from her more established, more nerdy friends such as him.

"I asked if he ever invited her on a date. 'Are you kidding?' he said. Then I gave him my story. I wanted him to know I knew men and the only men I liked were not the showy studs, over confident and arrogant who treated me like a bought thing, nor the sloppy smelly drunks who couldn't care less if they disgust me, but men willing to talk--to exchange ideas--to listen to what I say and argue or agree. Men who inevitably wanted me to feel as good as them.

"'Men like you, Benjamin, ' I said and began playing with his dick. Like I said before, he's developing quite the wand--maybe even better than yours Joe."

"I ... I don't know if I want to hear any more," I said.

"I do," said Bess. "Sit on his face and whisper what happened. Your thighs will act like earplugs."

"Is his cum..." I began as Devi's red, moist pussy hovered near my mouth.

Devi laughed. "I made him wear a condom. Actually three, the prodigious boy, and we bathed afterward."

"Okay," I said, though my tongue entering a pussy so soon after my son's cock fucked it made the task an uneasy one until Bess sucked me hard and rode me and Devi began writhing with pleasure. I often get more thrills knowing I created an orgasm with my tongue and fingers than getting my own, but having Bess's skilled pussy agitating my cock while bringing Devi ecstasy--well there ain't nothing better. So her continuing story of the seduction of my first son hardly distracted me at all. Yes I could hear just fine.

"So I extracted his cock while complimenting his intelligence--careful not to be too obvious--pushing it against my tummy--rubbing the glans there--rising up to rub it against my slit--jumping away and swimming underwater and circling it with my lips a moment--then fisting it until strings of semen became clouds and dissipated in the pool water. He bent his face down hiding its contortions and the rush of blood reddening it.

"'Sorry, ' he said. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"'Why? I nearly came myself. Do you think Sam is ready to head to bed?'

"I noticed disappointment. I whispered we weren't done yet, but we needed privacy. I wish I had a camera to eternalize his expression: pure unadulterated delight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.