I Always Knew She Was Broken
Chapter 5: The King, Queen, I and Another

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: The King, Queen, I and Another - Childhood friends and first loves reunite after twenty years. Though as different as day and night, they realize true love defines them. Bess, a highly successful escort drags Joe, a nebbish lawyer, into a world of intrigue. Joe wouldn't have it any other way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Continuing our weekly lunchtime love meetings--more enjoyable without Lisa because of the intimacy we cherished--with law sessions after sex--became the highlight of my life. The tortured divorce proceedings made me suffer because the kids suffered. Threats flew back and forth about clandestine affairs, but since Lisa stood weaker they ended quickly. I wanted the kids, but Lisa had them enrolled in school--a private school with a fantastic reputation in Baltimore near their new home. I couldn't offer them better, nor did I want to even if it meant attending Friends meetings--the school being Quaker. I gave in. I hated giving in. I got drunk frequently. Work gave me little joy. All I had was Bess.

Finally hired officially by the King, I found myself in a whirlwind of activity. When we met, I feared my jealousy would make him aware of the love his mistress and I shared. As it turned out I liked the guy. I admired his intelligence and his relentless energy--thus the whirlwind. It distracted me. Not enough for me to ignore Bess's absence from my life--at least being alone with her. The three of us shared business lunches. A late day's work ended with the King and I sharing a ride in his limo, stopping in front of Bess's apartment building and having him enter before the limo drove away with me alone inside the back. Those evenings I wanted to scream but drowned my head in work and drink instead.

Bess provided for me. Paid by the King, the best escorts in New York-- thus probably the world--visited me. The buzzer sounded and some woman's voice told me Beth sent her. The following morning with a black haired beauty or red head or blonde lying sensuously and well fucked beside me, the phone would ring.

"How was she?" asked Bess.

"Why isn't it you?" I would respond.

"I wish it were."

"I miss you too."

"Tell me," she insisted.

With the woman laying in bed usually pretending sleep I critiqued her. "She tries too hard to inflate my ego." "She fakes orgasm really good, but I hate that." "I tasted the lubricant when I sucked her." "Trying to converse felt like torture." "Heavenly," I said once.

"What?" exclaimed Bess.

"You jealous?" I asked.

"No comment," she said. The conversation flooded me with memory--our fourteenth birthday and the others following.

"Do you remember... ?"

"On the log. Our fourteenth birthday. I always remember."

"And the fifteenth..."

"And the sixteenth when I took your innocence and you made me scream."

"And the twinkling stars we stared at inside our warmth."

"And the twinkling city below like we floated in heaven. I remember everything."

"I love you Bess."

"I love you Joe. So what made her heavenly?"

"First she's beautiful. She's from India and has amazing tawny skin--smooth and soft--and her body is naturally voluptuous and fun to kneed and weigh and turns me on just looking at it. Her face has Caucasian features if slightly but wonderfully amplified but with a lovely mocha tint. Her smile lifts her high cheek bones, extends her wide sensuous mouth and sets her large almond shaped and colored eyes glowing."

"So she's naked and smiling?" asked Bess.

"Most becomingly," I answered. "And she's smart and seems to enjoy talking to me, although I realize the art..."

"I enjoy it," said Devi sweetly.

"Who wouldn't?" said Bess.

"You heard?" I asked.

"Barely. She talks quietly."

"I forgot her voice. It's smooth and low and vibrates at my lowest chakra."

"She does sound delicious."

"Come over," I said.

"Okay," she said surprising the hell out of me and hung up.

I filled the bathtub--not wanting a noisy shower to interfere with the noise of the buzzer--and prepared bagels with schmeers of cream cheese and filled three glasses with orange juice and the rest of the champagne we got too horny to finish the night before and crawled into the tub with Devi and ate and sipped and soaped and played until my cock desired entrance into Devi's hungry cunt.

When the buzzer buzzed I hopped out and tossed on a white terry cloth robe absorbing some of the dampness and darted to the entrance and buzzed Bess in. The two minutes it took for Bess to knock at my door, Devi had gotten out of the bath and waited with me in a matching robe. Her hand pulled my dick and my hand slipped between her round buttocks from behind and fingers gently circled her cunt lips. They remained there when I opened the door. Bess smiled and then her face filled with lust. She tossed aside a heavy shoulder bag noisily clunking on the wooden floor followed by her sable coat to reveal a clingy cotton black dress which she pulled off revealing her exquisite naked body. Wrapping me in her arms we kissed. A minute later she rumbled, "Bed. Hurry."

As soon as we entered the bedroom Bess shoved me on my back and straddled my hips and guided me in. "You get his mouth," she moaned to Devi.

"Goody," said Devi and straddled my head.

Bess rose and fell, angling forward. Her innards undulated like she already climaxed. I reached up to fondle her breasts and found another hand there. It retreated, but I captured it and returned it to its pleasuring and worked the other breast. Giving and receiving pleasure never felt so good. I loved Devi's pussy--its flavor and its sensitivity. It shifted and writhed against my mouth until it flooded me with nectar minutes later. Shouts of pleasure from both women got muffled by their mouths pushed together, or at least I presumed because Devi's bountiful ass hid their kiss. Bess pressed down and her fluids poured forth. I lifted against her for three strokes. Her walls rippled around me. I stopped thrusting and lifted forcibly and concentrated on the exquisite pleasure of ejaculation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.