Battlemage: Book 3 - Return of the Prodigal Sons - Cover

Battlemage: Book 3 - Return of the Prodigal Sons

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Caelan and Jaden are back after a two year family trip. Against Aric's wishes they and their mother have done worked as mercenaries in a few border wars while they were gone. How will this decision affect their lives and will it possibly spill over and affect the lives of those they love around them?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow  

As Jaden carried Gail across the threshold of their new house, she turned and asked him to unzip her while they were still in the living room.

After Jaden did, Gail turned back around and while holding up the front of her dress with one hand, smiled at Jaden.

Then she removed her hand and her strapless dress fell and pooled at her feet. Jaden was taken in by the sudden movement, and did as Gail expected him too. He watched the dress fall to her feet. And as he looked up, he slowly took in her white high heeled shoes, and the long legs that were showcased in her sheer white stockings.

As he traveled up her legs he got to the white garters that were holding up the stockings with the matching satin white panties over them. Then he noticed she was wearing a matching satin white corset that laced up in the front.

The corset was barely keeping her breasts from spilling out, but it was only just barely. They were fighting to climb over the top of her corset at any minute.

Jaden had learned she was a 38D when he peeked at her bra before when he first returned home, whatever that meant. He just knew that he loved the size regardless.

He focused on her face and saw her eyes shining. She had red lipstick on and she had on brown eye shadow to highlight her brown eyes, and she had her normally long hair pulled up almost like a ponytail would have been, but some how had it spread wide around her head to frame it.

As he stared Gail would strike a posed with one of her arms in the air from time to time, asking if he liked her underwear. She said she had to look hard for something she knew he would like.

Suddenly he swept her off her feet, and kissed her hard, as he started walking quickly for the bedroom.

Once there he wasted no time in stripping down naked, but he wanted to take his time stripping Gail down.

Gail focused on Jaden. Since they were kids she had always liked him, and she grew to love him as they got older, but tonight was the first night she was really going to do something about it.

As he took off his clothes she noticed now the muscles rippled in the light. How firm and strong his arms were. She looked into his eyes and noticed that they were shining very brightly with desire. She didn't break contact with his eyes until he was sitting on the bed next to her.

Once he was naked Jaden got on the bed next to his new wife. He ran his hands over her underwear and took in the satin feeling it had. He liked the feeling.

He lay down next to her and pulled her close to him, he noticed she shivered while he cupped her butt with both of his hands. He marveled at how soft, smooth, and firm they felt. Suddenly she had both arms around his neck and they were sharing a deep kiss.

As they kissed Gail could feel Jaden pulling the lace at the front of her corset free. Once it was undone it quickly sprang open, and she leaned up enough for him to pull it free of her body, while not breaking the kiss. Once they did, she rolled him over enough that she was now on top of him while she kissed him.

She leaned back, straddled him while he cupped her butt, smiled and asked in a deep seductive voice "So is tonight everything you hope it would be lover?"

Jaden just grinned and pulled her back down onto him.

While they were kissing Jaden started to work off her panties. After he got them down to almost her knees, he rolled her over onto her back, and she lifted her legs so that he could removed them the rest of the way.

Jaden started to kiss his way down her chest. He thought about what the book said about Oral sex, but because this was his first time he thought he'd wait till they were more comfortable with each other to try something he would need to learn more about.

He loved her breasts though. He kissed his way down to them. He sucked, he nibbled, and he lightly chewed on them the way he knew she loved. Since she had given him the chance at fifteen, she had been telling him the best way she liked it done whenever she was topless with him, so he was fully aware of what she liked.

But tonight for some reason she was squirming a lot. He thought it must be because she was completely naked.

Gail was having a hard time staying still. Normally she would just hold Jaden's head in her hands with her head thrown back while he worked his magic on her. But tonight, after she saw him totally naked, sitting close to her, he warmed her up in a way that was totally foreign to her.

A new desire she had never felt was slowly taking over the more he used his tongue all over her body and rubbing her legs. He even nibbled on her ear lobes, which he had never done before, and it was driving her crazy.

Finally Jaden decided to see if she was ready. He rubbed his way down her stomach, and as he reached between her legs, she opened them up very widely to him.

As he rubbed her vagina, he found her very, very wet. So much so that it was coating the inside of his hand!

"Well I guess she's ready," thought Jaden with a smile.

Leaning over her he got in position. She had both feet flat on the bed and knees by his waist. As Gail looked down at his manhood, she didn't know if Jaden was large or small for a man, with nothing to compare him against, but she wasn't too sure he would fit because she was sure her opening wasn't that big. But for Jaden she was willing to try anything.

She looked Jaden deep in his eyes. Jaden leaned in to give her a kiss before they got started. He took both of her hands and placed them close by her head and then put his hands in them, with both of his arms straightened out.

He looked at her and asked "Are you ready?"

She nodded, while still smiling seductively up at him. She never took her eyes off him. Jaden thought she had never looked prettier than she did at that moment.

While still holding her hands in his, with their fingers still interlaced, Jaden started to pushed in. He couldn't get in at first and so he pushed a little harder. Suddenly he was in and she felt very snug to him.

Gail meanwhile was bracing for the pain that everyone said would come, but she didn't feel it. It was like Jaden had only unexpectedly and tightly stuffed himself in her.

And while at first it was a little uncomfortable as he forced his way in, it wasn't really all that unpleasant now that he was in, she thought. She was really surprised he fit in her opening at all. Shouldn't it have been harder for him to get in?

But as she thought this, she suddenly was very, very, concerned.

Maybe she really was raped last season while she was out of it, and either Jaden didn't know he didn't get there in time or he was just trying to spare her feelings by telling her she hadn't been raped.

She was now upset that she didn't get to go to their wedding night a virgin as she promised Jaden she would. She felt like she would cry. That was very important to her that he be the only one in her ever.

Then before she realized it, it slowly felt as if someone was jabbing her with a hot fork in her vagina. And the pain kept on getting worse from there.

She suddenly closed her eyes tightly, gritted her teeth, and was squeezing both of Jaden's hands in hers. Jaden heard both of his hands make popping noises, but he didn't dare say anything. He just closed his eyes and gritted his teeth too.

Suddenly Gail screamed out loudly at the top of her lungs "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!" loudly in one long breath, and then it suddenly felt to Jaden as if she was barely breathing.

Gail kept her eyes squeezed close, and then she was suddenly taking very short, ragged breaths, trying to somehow catch her breath in between the waves of pain.

Her vagina had clamped down so tight on Jaden's dick, that it felt to him that she was squeezing all the blood out of it. Her knees were now tightly gripping his side and her body was extremely rigid.

It was all she could do to not scream out again.

If he moved right now she thought, it felt to her as if he would totally pull her vagina clean out of her body.

She was trying not to thrash around, but she wasn't succeeding. Every once in a while she would twitch, which would send a new painful spasm throughout her body

Both of them knew that Jaden should give her time, but between her tight clamping and her squeezing his hands, Jaden was in bad shape too. He was slowly losing circulation in all of his fingers and legs.

After about five minutes Gail started to slowly relax. The pain was there, but it was just throbbing. She released Jaden's fingers and relaxed her knees. Jaden immediately started flexing his fingers to get back the circulation. His arms and legs felt like they were full of pins and needles.

He looked down at Gail. She still hadn't opened her eyes yet, but she wasn't grimacing anymore either.

Gail eventually opened her eyes and looked at Jaden.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that. Here I was worried I was really raped last season. And now that is the furthest thing from my mind," she said with a weak smile.

"Babe, I would never have let that happen to you. You let me know what you want me to do and I'll do it. Is there something I can do to make it better?" asked Jaden with concern.

"Just kiss me," said Gail as she continued to smile weakly.

As Jaden started to kiss Gail, Gail started to slowly move her hips. Jaden wanted to let her do it until she felt comfortable.

After awhile he couldn't resist the urge and started to move himself. He tried to go slow, and found himself taking long slow strokes in and out.

As they kissed, Gail started moan in a low throaty voice that really vibrated through out Jaden's body. He always loved her deep voice, but this time it was like she found the right key to use to enflame him with it.

As he slowly stroked Gail found it really pleasurable. She started really moving with him. She found herself moaning "Mmmmmmmmm" and slowly rubbing her hands all over his back and chest, wherever she could reach.

She had rubbed his back and chest a hundreds of times since they were kids, but now it was so erotic that it was turning her on more and more, and causing her to produce more fluid than either ever thought possible.

While Gail remained tight, slowly it got easier to move for Jaden. He kept up the long slow and steady strokes, but he noticed that she had her eyes closed and her head was tilted up, like she was howling at the headboard with both of her hands holding onto his forearms. Jaden could see the veins clearly straining in her neck.

Suddenly she started moaning, if possible, deeper and louder. Jaden was trying not to orgasm before her, but with seeing her do this, it was slowly becoming a losing battle for him.

Suddenly she changed from slowly moaning to her calling out his name in a very deep resounding voice. And with every thrust it became "Oohhh Jaaadddeenn, Oohhh Jaaadddeenn, Oohhh Jaaadddeenn."

She had let her head return so that she was now facing Jaden, where he could see a slight frown on her face, but she kept her eyes closed as she continued to moan.

Gail didn't know why she changed the sounds she was making, but it felt good to say it to her. As she felt the build up, she suddenly found herself concentrating on Jaden, the feeling she was getting from what he was doing was incredible. She had never felt anything like this before.

At first she had only meant to just say his name once, but she couldn't help from saying it over and over again. It just felt right to her. While she didn't mind it, she just hoped he didn't either.

After a few minutes she realized that Jaden was laboring hard.

She opened her eyes to see him staring at her intently. She lovingly looked up at him and slowly rubbed his face with the back of her hand, like she always did, while she continued to moan out his name.

Jaden was already close, but once she did that, Jaden couldn't handle it anymore.

He closed his eyes, gave a deep bellow, and started to erupt. He changed his pattern from long slow thrust to quick staccato ones, which he held for a second. To Gail it felt like each thrust was going deeper and deeper into her.

As he suddenly thrusted, he quickly grabbed Gail's butt to steady himself, and pull her up closer to him, as he started into his orgasm.

Once he changed his thrust, grabbed her butt pulling it up, it change the angle and suddenly the build up she was feeling also erupted on her, and she started quickly thrusting up to meet Jaden.

Every time she would thrust up, she would clamp down on Jaden. Every time she clamped down, Jaden felt like he was erupting anew. Every time he did that, he would thrust deeper. And as Jaden thrusted deeper, Gail felt her orgasm reset. It felt like it was cascading through her never ending.

Every time she thought it was over, Jaden would thrust deep once again, where it would start over at the peak of its intensity once more. It was as if she kept falling off the edge of her orgasm over and over never quite reaching the end of it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.