Battlemage: Book 3 - Return of the Prodigal Sons
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Caelan and Jaden are back after a two year family trip. Against Aric's wishes they and their mother have done worked as mercenaries in a few border wars while they were gone. How will this decision affect their lives and will it possibly spill over and affect the lives of those they love around them?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow  

"You are kidding?" asked Aric at the breakfast table the next morning.

"That Quinn boy actually attacked you with a group?" his father asked looking at Jaden.

Aric was more shocked someone in town would attack his son than he was that it was a group. The town's folks knew they could be dangerous and counted on that reputation to keep raiders and pirates from attacking the town.

"Yes, and I didn't want to, but I killed the one firing around crossbow bolts. I couldn't take the chance on one hitting Gail. But I just injured the others," said Jaden solemnly.

He knew that his parents would scold him for taking a life.

"I'm sure you did what you could and you did it to protect someone who was unable to protect themselves," said Brianna as she passed by and squeezed his shoulder

Jaden was shocked, but he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth, so he stayed quiet.

"I wonder what they will do next," said Caelan. "If they have gone this far for Darla and Gail, I doubt they will back away regardless of what we do. We might actually have to seriously hurt one of them."

"Well make sure you impress how dangerous they are to the girls and trust in them," said Brianna.

Both boy's nodded grimly and was started getting ready for a day's work on the docks.


"So let me get this straight, you are going to drug those two and have your way with them, and the only thing you ask is we keep their boyfriends busy for a bit and afterwards they will be ours? What's the catch?" asked a very pretty blonde girl.

"I just want first a crack at one of the girls. I know once she experiences me, and possibly a few of my friends, she won't want that stupid fool or his brother back. And I know he won't want her back. I'll even fund you girls so you can get proper outfits so that we get it kicked off right," said Quinn smiling.

"Not you too? Don't tell me you're after Darla as well. The same girl that all of the boys are mooning over? That cow, I don't know why the boys just have to have her. There are a lot of us who are just as pretty as they think she is. I remember when she was just a stick and no one cared about her when we were kids," said another.

"Well if you do what I say you can have hours of enjoyment with those two later while we entertain the ladies," said Quinn to the brunette girl who just spoke and was sitting naked on his lap.

The first girl had been straddling Steven in a chair naked when she spoke before.

"Ok, we're in. I've always wanted a crack at those two since we were kids, but Darla and Gail sewed them up pretty tight early on so that we never had a real chance. They look like they might be some real fun now that we're all older," said yet another pretty brunette girl off to the side.

The pretty brunette that just spoke was lying on a bed naked under another man as he labored above her, but she had turned to face Quinn and talk with him.

"For her to be conversing with us like that he must not be getting the job done, " thought Quinn with glee. "I know she wouldn't have a coherent thought if it was me above her."

"I've heard that once a week, on Darla and Gail's days off, they go to the shops on the other side of the city and spend the day. Ok guys, here's my plan..." said Quinn.


"I like walking through this side of the city," said Darla as she walked arm in arm with Caelan. She would even put her head on his shoulder from time to time as she walked.

"Yes there are always some nice shops and nice things to look at around here," said Gail.

But then she smirked, "But I've seen much nicer things closer to home," she said as she slowly rubbed Jaden's chest openly and publicly.

Jaden immediately turned red and didn't stop looking straight ahead.

"Bro, when you are around Gail that seems to be your constant color. If you keep it up you'll stick that color one day," laughed Caelan.

The girls both laughed, but Jaden looked sheepish. He knew his brother wasn't trying to really embarrass him. But Gail always could easily, and if he didn't really love her, it might get to him one day.

As the walked through the market, they stopped and visited a few shop, but a weapons shop caught their eyes and the brother wanted to have a good look around.

"Tell you boys what, let me and Darla go freshen up and we'll meet you at that new open side tavern "Davies's Mark". We'll get a table and wait for you. Just don't be too long, you never know what will happen to two pretty girls by themselves," said Gail as she winked.

They all knew that Gail was kidding, but the boys decided to not stay too long, but would have a quick look around and would meet the girls. They thought it rude to be gone too long.

They decided to just look at the newer weapons, where Caelan and Jaden could both test the balance on various ones. Caelan, because he wanted to test lightening running through a weapons to stun his opponent, and Jaden because it gave him ideas on how to use his ice to style it into a new form.

Even though they were both inspecting different weapons, they suddenly noticed five girls standing behind them. They turned to see who they were.

The Girls were dressed to impress the guys.

Everything they had on, was either short enough to come to well above the knees, or tight enough to show off their waistline and chest. They were all wearing enough makeup to enhance their looks, but not enough to be trashy. In all it was two blonde girls and three brown haired ones.

One of the blonde girls with short hair stepped up and smiled prettily at Jaden. She had probably a few more pounds on her than she liked, but it wasn't anything that detracted from her beauty. In fact it gave her a look of "softness" about her.

The girl wasn't happy about it, because some of her friends were thinner than her, but she also realized no boy she had ever been with had ever complained, and some raved on and on about how they liked how soft she felt to them. And she had to admit, that always helped boosted her ego.

"Morning Sally, what can we do for you ladies today?" asked Jaden.

"We were just out and we saw you and your brother here in the shop and thought we'd come over and say hi," said Sally as she tried to look up at Jaden seductively.

Jaden looked over at this brother, and the two of them shared an Oh no, not this again look.

"Well to tell the truth, Jaden and I were getting ready to meet Darla and Gail and continue our date," said Caelan looking around.

"But you have been gone for two seasons, we haven't had a chance to talk to you once since you both came back," said Nancy.

"Can't you just talk to us for a few minutes," said Becky as she tried to slowly bat her large brown eyes, while trying to give them both a look of complete innocence.

Of them all Becky was the most experienced with men. She knew they all flocked to her wide eyed innocence look.

"You know you guys have been gone a while, are you sure you can't take a few minutes to tell some old friends what you've been up to?" asked Samantha as she slowly reached out to touch Caelan's arm.

"You boys used to be such gentlemen, a couple minutes won't kill you," said Caitlin with her most seductive smile.

Being the girl with the largest breasts and the nicest legs of the group, Caitlin went all out to comb her long brown hair till it shined, put on a low cut top, and wear the shortest skirt.

She was sure she'd soon have one, if not both, brothers shortly in bed with her. She always wanted to try both of them at the same time. Both of the twins at the same time was a fantasy of hers.

"We can talk a few minutes but we really need to get moving soon," said Jaden frowning as the girls started asking questions, but kept moving in and getting closer to the boys than they felt comfortable with the whole time.


"I hope the boys come soon," said Darla.

While no one directly approached them, various men didn't disguise their look of lust at the two beauties. They weren't dressed in tight or revealing outfits, but they did dress up some, with a touch of makeup, for their boyfriends, and it did attract more attention that normal for them

"Don't worry. They know better than leave us alone for too long. They know its no kisses today if they take too long shopping. Let's just order and wait for them," said Gail with a smile.

After they both ordered hot spiced rum each to drink, they leaned back and started talking about various things once they had it in front of them. Neither one noticed Quinn nor Steve suddenly at their table.

"Hi ladies, fancy meeting you out here," said Quinn trying to smile warmly.

Both Darla and Gail looked up and frowned

"Quinn, Steven, if Jaden or Caelan find you here, after what you pulled a few weeks ago, they might not just let you both off with a light beating. If it was me I'd leave while I could," said Gail with a frown. Darla shook her yes as well.

Appearing to not care both Quinn and Steven sat in a chair across from them anyway.

"I'm here to apologize to both you and Jaden, Gail. Please give me a chance. I'd like to make it right. I've not been in this city two seasons yet so I didn't know you both had been spoken for, for so long. I would like for us to all be friends," said Quinn smiling.

"Me too," said Steven smiling wide.

"Guys, look I know you think this is a good idea, but it's not. Mainly because..." started Gail.

But before she could finish, behind her there was a loud commotion. There was a fight in the street between two men. As everyone turned to see what it was, Quinn and Steven both leaned over and poured something into each of the girls drinks and then sat back.

Once it broke up, the girls turned back and again decided to persuade these two to move on.

"What will it take for you two to leave?" asked Gail.

"Let us have a quick drink with the two of you and we'll be gone," said Quinn with a smile. "What are you both drinking?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.