Recovery
Chapter 2: March

Copyright© 2009 by Eliot Moore

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: March - Sixteen year old Greg Cox reluctantly joins his father in a small rural village in Saskatchewan. There his life becomes entwined with fourteen year old Seth Patterson. As he is slowly drawn closer to Seth he struggles with the memories and guilt associated with the loss of his mother, brother and sister while coming to terms with his promiscuity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

Greg watched Seth pick through his latest piece. He learned quickly and the challenge of teaching him helped Greg get over the memories. It might have been Hal teaching him those first years. He banished that memory quickly. Seth was an earnest student. If he was serious he would soon be better than Greg could be.

Greg had picked up the guitar as a way to connect with his elusive older brother. It took him a while to get into it. "I'd like to hear you play the piano some time. You must have been pretty good."

Seth shrugged. His first discomfort with Greg had given way to a shy admiration. He was different than the other older boy's he knew in Bonner. When he took his guitar out Greg immersed himself in the music. The two boys did not get distracted by talk. Greg had set up both electric guitars as a reward the week before and they had played together. Seth had been so pumped he had suggested Greg might sell him the extra electric. Greg had looked sad and told him it was his brother's. Seth had felt bad about that, but Greg had shrugged off the moment and taught him how to accompany him on another piece. After a while Seth could not keep up and he just sat absorbed by the riffs Greg was playing. The sounds gripped Seth's heart and filled him with a sense of sadness. It was not anything he had heard before. When Greg stopped Seth told him he thought it was cool. Greg's face flushed a little and he put the guitar away without comment. Seth realized Greg had just made it up. That's what I want to do, he thought.

Greg liked the cute kid's company and found himself looking forward to the afternoon sessions. He leaned on his guitar and watched Seth as he picked out a few of the cords he had just played. After a month they were comfortable working together, but Seth said little about himself. They never talked at school. Greg would have thought nothing of that. After all, two months ago an eighth grader would have been pretty far below Greg's radar. Bonner was different. Evan and Tyler Molde seemed to draw most of the boys into their circle. Even the seventh grade boys expected Greg to talk with them.

Seth had a determined set to his jaw and a slight frown of concentration furrowed his brow as he repeated the cord and fumbled with the fingering. Greg poked his arm and Seth's eyes suddenly met his. Two weeks ago that would have brought a belligerent blush to Seth's cheeks. Seth had been skittish about being close, now it brought a shy smile to his lips.

Greg broke the contact and showed Seth the fingering. He looked back expectantly and Seth tried it again.

The room was small. Greg had begun sitting on the bed so that Seth could have the desk chair. He had eventually shifted to sitting on Hal's heavy amp. When Greg leaned forward their knees touched.


"Come to my place tonight we're going to have a party." Evan leaned close so his voice would not be picked up by the mike on the table. Greg found him a distraction. He was trying to concentrate on his own work. "What do you say? We'll get loaded" That was entertainment at the Bonner parties. Get wasted and make out with little girls.

Greg told Evan he would talk later and turned back to his work. He really missed the social scene at McGregor High School. The whole feel in Bonner was whacked. It felt more like being a stranger at a family reunion. The Bonner teenagers told stories that went back years. A phrase Greg didn't understand could set the whole room into hysterics. They had their little rituals. Evan and Tyler worked really hard to get tight with him, but their friends drew them back into the clique. He did not feel comfortable with the young girls at the parties either.

But there was not much else to do. In the month Greg had been in Bonner he had fallen into the accepted weekend party scene. He had not been drinking much since the accident. Part of it was his father. After the memorial service his father had slipped into heavy drinking. Greg had been into himself after the accident and he had let his friends distract him as much as it was possible. It had been his aunt Rose who called his attention to his father's dangerous new habit. After that he began to notice the empty bottles in the trash. Rose got her brother to a doctor and the bottles were exchanged for antidepressants. Greg had to admit the job in Bonner was good for his father. He had not seen any alcohol around the house.

Greg came home from his first party slightly high from the beer. He had left the party when it turned into an uncomfortable make-out session with older boys groping younger girls. His father was still up so they talked. His father had asked if he had a good time. He had not, but he said he had. He knew he should not be driving when he was wasted and mumbled an apology.

"Don't worry about it Greg. You need to be able to unwind a little."

Greg wanted to ask if his father was lonely. The answer was pretty clear and his father confirmed it.

"I'm really glad you're here Greg. I was losing it by myself. Since you arrived I've been able to cut the meds down by half."

Greg let that pass. It was all for the good, but he did not like to think about his father that way.

"Your mother would kill me for suggesting this if she was here; if you need stuff I'll pick it up for you." Greg let that pass too. There was always some nineteen-year old willing to pull for the high school students. "Bonner likes its teachers sober while the seventh graders get tanked." His father added lamely.

That was the way it was.

Greg glanced at the class in Aspen and wished he could spend some time with people his own age. He looked back at Evan's expectant face and nodded his agreement before turning back to his work. Evan squeezed his thigh close to his crotch before picking up the thread of the Biology class.

Evan's touch made Greg feel uncomfortable and he thought briefly of Tim Gillard. Evan Molde had a disturbing resemblance to his friend.

Greg glanced at Ms. Patterson. She seemed immersed in some marking, so Greg flipped his Hotmail up and checked his inbox: stuff from his Media 20 classmates and the teacher in Maidstone. Zoë had replied to his last message and there was something new from Allan. There wasn't anything from Tim. Greg didn't understand that. He thought they were close. Zoë's reply was long. He read through it with a smile. She was the only one taking an interest in what he was doing lost in the north.


Driving in the country was a frustration for a city boy. Greg never knew where he was going. He had been out to the Evan Molde's place before so it gave him the freedom to take his own wheels.

He drove cautiously on the rutted grid road. He learned his lesson in January when the Mustang left the road and sank into the soft drifts. It was cold and he had decided to walk down the road to a nearby farm yard. He watched anxiously while a good natured farmer hauled his car out with his tractor. The old man had taken the time to lecture him about driving on gravel and then waved him on his way. The man's easy confidence left him feeling young and incompetent.

There was a respectable gathering by the time Greg kicked his shoes off. An hour later he was perched on the kitchen counter listening to Alden argue local hockey with three older men who had come to the party. Bonner's rink was close to total collapse and hockey in Aspen was a necessary concession in the community rivalry.

Greg was paying more attention to Rebecca than to the conversation. After accepting a beer from him she had leaned the curves of her fourteen year old frame back against him and casually placed a hand on his leg. The small of her back and swell of her ass invited his touch. He could smell her scent through the humid mixture of beer and smoke. It was hard not to caress her shoulder or cup a breast. He felt his cock begin to swell.

Rebecca turned playfully and wrapped her arms around his neck so she could pull him close for a kiss. He let his hands hold her waist while lips played across his.

"Let's go somewhere." she whispered.

It was territory Greg had promised himself he would leave unexplored, but she had him snared and he followed her down the hall to a bed room. She paused to check the first door and Greg got a glimpse of shadowy figures before she closed the door. They ended up collapsing on Evan's parent's bed.

Greg promised himself he would not let it go too far. She was young. He had not come prepared.

His cock ached as her weight pressed down on him. She knew he was hard and slid off him so that she could push her hand down his pants and grasp his erection. He needed her so he did not stop her when she pulled his pants open and kissed the crown of his cock. He let his hand travel around her hip and tight ass while she played him. She stopped as soon as he came.

When he opened his eyes she was brushing her hair back. He rolled her on her back and surprised her when he went back to kissing her. She protested a little when he unzipped her and fingered her clit, and then she began to respond to his touch. It took longer than he thought it would. At the end she had abandoned kissing him and lay clutching the bedding as her sex drenched his hand and her body became ridged. When she finally came in a quaking orgasm she was moaning loudly. Greg never knew when to quit so she finally had to pull his hand off of her.

"That was awesome." she whispered with a look of surprise that left Greg wondering if he had introduced her to something new.

She zipped herself up and disappeared before he could say anything. He thought staying close to her would be the right thing to do, but when he caught up to her in the basement she was sitting on someone's lap. Tyler lured him into a pool game and she seemed to forget him.

"I've got some weed; interested?" Tyler offered. Greg paused before he hit the cue ball. He had already broken his promise not to get involved with the little girls, why not have a toke? Greg thought they would step outside, but Evan's folks apparently did not care.

Greg looked at the glowing twist of paper and then sucked the harsh smoke into his lungs. Eyes closed, he felt grief and regret flood into him. When he let the smoke leak out of his nostrils as Hal had always done, he was left with a deep emptiness. Committed now, he took a second drag. The welcome high engulfed him and magnified his sudden mood change.

Tyler moved close and took the joint back. "Its good shit; I can hook you up to some if you like."

Greg had been lost in his thoughts and he suddenly felt jumpy with Tyler's hand on his back. Faces seemed to be staring at him from around the room and the overwhelming sense of his loss was joined by an unusual sense of paranoia. His eyes focused in on the ring glistening in Tyler's ear. Greg needed some space. He muttered his thanks to Tyler and went up to the quiet of the living room.

When he came back to the present he found Alden and Beth sitting on the floor near him. He realized he had been focused on the stud in Alden's ear. Somewhere along the line he had acquired a glass of water.

"Are you okay?" Beth looked like she had been talking to him for some time.

He smiled at the ninth grader and started to tell them that he was fine when he was interrupted by a chorus of groans from the direction of the upstairs bathroom.

"Oh man that is just gross," a voice groaned.

"Dude your brother's gone and shit himself," another voice added.

There was a general chorus of disgust in the hallway as Evan struggled through the on-lookers. He started cursing violently when he reached the bathroom.

"Take you're fucking brother home, Dwain." Evan was clearly furious.

"I'm not touching him. It's your party; I'll come back for him later," Dwain sniggered back.

The crowd broke up and Greg and Alden peered over Evan's shoulder. Wesley was past out on the tile floor with his pants and underwear tangled around his ankles. A foul brown smear trailed off the edge of the toilet and across the floor. Wesley must have struggled a bit because he had managed to soil himself badly.

"This just isn't right." Evan complained to nobody in particular.

Greg wanted to leave right then, but he felt bad for Evan. He stepped past Evan and bent down to shake Wesley. He came too slowly and blinked his eyes while Alden pulled his pants off. "Watch the shit guys." The boys dropped Wesley into the tub and stripped off his t-shirt. Alden took the clothes off to the washer while Greg started spraying water on the boy. Behind him he could hear Evan cursing softly as he cleaned the floor. "I'm going to puke."

"Clean yourself off Wesley; come on, do something," Greg complained.

The boy lolled his head to one side as he mumbled something.

"Oh for fuck sake; he's too wasted Evan!" Greg looked down at the boy and resigned himself to washing him. He tried to do it as quickly as he could.

"Suck my cock Greg." Wesley mumbled.

"Shut up you little shit!" Evan snapped back savagely.

Greg hauled Wesley to his feet and Alden dried him off.

"You suck my dick, Alden." Wesley muttered.

Alden did not respond. He just toweled the boy's head.

"Stupid little kids" Evan laughed nervously as Alden led Wesley away. "Fuck Dwain" he added.

Evan and Greg looked at each other for a moment then Greg patted the other eleventh grader on the shoulder.

"On that happy thought I think I will take my leave," Greg announced. He bumped into Beth on his way out. She must have been watching. He walked out to his car echoing Evan's comment, stupid little kids ; but he did not include Beth in his thoughts. He took a deep breath, conscious of the dope slowing him down. He wondered if Seth would have handled himself any better than Wesley had. Greg hoped that he would.


Greg was leaving for lunch the next Friday when Seth stopped him on the playground. They moved out of the way as a soccer game swirled past them in the snow. He looked down at the boy.

"Would you take me to the party tonight?" Seth asked. Greg could not read the expression on Seth's face.

The young kids at the parties were the reason Greg did not have much fun. They did not know how to handle their drinks, got sick and started breaking things. It was like the younger boys had all watched the movies and decided to model themselves after Stickler in American Pie. They thought the object was to get as drunk as they could. The whole tone of the parties sunk to their level.

He had not thought Seth was into that and said so.

"Aaron has decided to go with his brother. So I thought if I went with you it might be okay," Seth replied watching Greg anxiously.

The idea did not appeal to Greg. He had become really intolerant after dealing with Wesley. He had planned to catch a ride out with Alden so he could cut loose a little. If he took the Mustang he was designated driver. He looked at Seth's puppy dog eyes. He was more mature than the Nigel and Wesley. They looked like grade fives still. Seth, well Seth looked pretty good. Greg asked Seth what his mother would say.

"I have not asked her yet. I think she will say yes if you are the one taking me," Seth answered.

Hell would have frozen over before Greg's mother would have allowed him to get involved in one of these Bonner drunks. Debbie Patterson was clearly very trusting. Greg left it at that. If Seth's mother agreed he said he would take the kid.

"Thanks Greg."

Greg watched Seth bounce off; probably in search of his mother. Greg knew how it felt to be left out of the action. He felt that way himself when he chatted with his St. George friends. They had promised to take a road trip up to Bonner, but it had not happened. When he got back in the summer he would catch up with them. He wondered if Zoë missed hanging out with him. He walked through the old hedge. Evan caught up with him before he got to the street.

"Are you all set for tonight?" Evan punched Greg's arm playfully. "I got some prime weed from Clinton Payne."

"I might take my own car," Greg said.

Evan was grieved. "Man you're always bailing on me when things are just getting interesting. I've never seen you cut loose."

Greg told him about Seth. Evan walked in silence till they got to the trailer. Greg tossed some pizza pops into the microwave and gave Evan a soda while they waited. Evan took a sip from the soda. "I didn't figure Seth was going to make a party this year."

"I think he's feeling left out. All the other boys are going tonight."

"What? You mean Aaron's going to go?" Evan seemed surprised.

"Yeh, I guess." More rug rats under his feet, not a girl his own age in sight, it did not look promising; what fun it would be. Greg really wanted to connect with some people his own age in Aspen. Maybe he could talk his father into a trip down to St. George.

They split the pops while Evan filled him in on Justine's talents. He made her sound older than she was. Greg had to admit to himself that after a lonely month along the tree line he was ready to look favorably on some of the younger chicks. If Beth was just two years older ... he let the thought drop. He was going to be seventeen in three weeks and Beth Haley was probably only fourteen. She had been at a couple of the parties. They watched each other from across the room and talked a little. She came to the parties with the Switzers. The Hartmann girls did not party. The town was seriously short of girls.

Evan Molde liked to hang out at Greg's. It was the only place where the other boys were not all over him. Tyler was busy or he would have joined them. When Evan was with Greg he had a sense of what life was going to be like next year. The only younger student Greg noticed was Seth Patterson. Everyone else seemed to be useless background to the city kid. When Greg had complained about the grade sevens and eights at a party Evan had pointed out the grade elevens didn't even make a decent card table. Evan watched Greg disappear down the gloomy hallway toward his bedroom. Greg was hard to read. He was clearly into the girls but Evan and Tyler had agreed that there was still a possibility Greg would get into the game. They had argued about it over a case of beer just the night before. Having Tyler out of the picture at that moment was a good thing. Of course he had not considered Tyler's reason for being busy. Aaron and the illusive Seth, Evan considered the possibilities. The cousins were running out of moves as fast as they were running out of time. Still, things were not over yet. Evan liked the vibes he got off of Greg Cox. He was sure he had an edge over Tyler and there was no rush really. More important Greg seemed to have breached the walls of the Fortress of Solitude. If the principal's son could get Seth Patterson to actually come to a party then Evan might be able to score a duce while Tyler was making his play. Evan so loved the chase. He smiled at Greg wolfishly when he came back.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.