The Student Teacher Blues - Cover

The Student Teacher Blues

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Cecelia wasn't sure how to feel about being assigned as a student teacher to the high school she'd graduated from four years ago. Then she found out that Bob Hawkins would be her supervising teacher, and the crush she'd had on him way back then flamed up again. What she didn't know was that he'd had a crush on her too. Both of them tried to fight the attraction. And both of them were fighting a losing battle.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Bob woke, aware that something was wrong. He blinked. It was light outside, and his brain told him that the angle of the light coming in the windows meant it was evening. Then he realized what was wrong as he heard his ex-wife's hair dryer running in the master bathroom.

He was lying on his stomach and rolled over, recognizing that he was naked as he did so. Clarity of memory burst upon him and he realized who was using the hair dryer his wife had left behind, and which he'd never tossed out.

As if to confirm his guess, the dryer went off and she appeared, with soft brown hair falling all over her shoulders. But for the washcloth gripped in her left hand, she was gloriously naked, and this time she wasn't shy about it in the slightest.

"Good," she said, staring at him. "You're awake."

She crawled onto the foot of the bed looking like some kind of great cat, personified. Her teeth gleamed, and her smile was wide enough that her canines showed.

"I want to find out what it's like with my hair dry," she said.

He found out what the washcloth was for when she cleaned his penis and balls with it, taking long enough to do so that he was hard when she finished.

"I've never done this before," she said, staring at his penis, which was gripped in her right hand. "So tell me if I hurt you or anything."

With that she opened her mouth and dropped it over the tip of his cock, just using her lips to touch it at first, and then the tip of her tongue. The evolution of her exploration moved quickly as her cheeks collapsed and she sucked tentatively. Within five minutes she had learned to pull the foreskin off his knob so that it could be sucked while her hand moved the loose skin on his shaft up and down. She reduced him to a blubbering simpleton as instinct led her towards becoming an expert cock sucker.

"Gonna cum!" he squealed.

She stopped, sensing by more instinct that squeezing his prick firmly might avoid what he was warning her of.

"I TOLD you I wanted to know what it was like with my hair dry!" she pouted.

She scrambled up, notched the tip of the thing she was squeezing in her opening and sank down on it, using her internal muscles to squeeze and fondle it. He gasped and she felt the ball of heat explode up inside her.

"It happens a lot faster when my hair is dry," she said sadly.


It was late afternoon when she finally said they could stop for a while. They were both so tired by then that when he pulled her into the shower with him, all they did was slowly wash each other off and engage in a few harmless kisses.

She went through his drawers until she found one with T shirts in it and appropriated one. It barely covered her pussy, but she didn't care. She picked another one for him, which he put on. His limp penis dangled well below the hem and he took it back off.

"I'll just go naked," he said, grinning. "Want something to eat?"

"I'm starved," she said. "If you're going naked, I should too."

"Maybe not," he said. "I need to pay attention to the food."

"Aren't you sweet," she purred as she followed him to the kitchen.

"After all the sugar you poured on me today, I'm probably just one big cavity," he sighed as he got leftovers out of the fridge.

She blinked. "That's my favorite song!"

"Really." He smiled. "I really like it too."

"No, you don't get it," she said, her eyes wide. "When I was in high school, and I got all hot and bothered in your class, I'd go home and play air guitar to that song until I was so worked up that I did naughty things by myself in bed!"

"So much time wasted," he said in mock sadness. He put a plate of food in the microwave and started it. "If only I'd known then what I know now."

"What would you have done?" she asked, reaching to touch his side. "Told me to report to your room after school and then ravished me?"

"I thought about it," he admitted.

"I'm glad you didn't," she said firmly.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Well, you were married back then," she said. "And it would have hurt then, just like it hurt yesterday, but I wouldn't have reacted to it the same way then. I probably would have hated it and been traumatized for life."

"You're probably right," he said.

"Of course I am. This way was much better. Now I get you all to myself and I can come see you whenever I want." She blushed suddenly. "Oh Bob, I'm sorry. That's really presumptuous of me ... isn't it."

He folded his arms and stared at her.

"I'm pretty much a one woman man, Cee Cee," he said softly. "I've been tempted before ... when I was married, I mean ... and I'm not stupid enough to tell you that I'll never be tempted again by somebody other than you. But the fact is I'm not in the market for a girlfriend."

"Oh." She looked like she might burst into tears any second.

"I don't need a girlfriend," he said quickly. "I already have my student teacher."

"Oh!" Her agony disappeared instantly. "Wait!" She frowned. "What happens when the summer is over and I'm no longer a student teacher?"

"I'll be tempted to recommend to Grimes that he hire you permanently," sighed Bob. "I can't do that, of course, because as much as I'm sure you'll be a great teacher, I have ulterior motives."

"We only have two months?" She sounded tragic again.

"Look on the bright side," he said.

"I can't think of a bright side," she moaned.

"When the summer is over I WILL need a girlfriend." He looked around. "You wouldn't just happen to know of anybody who might be interested, would you?"

She whipped the T shirt off, secure in the knowledge that she could manipulate this man, at least to some degree. She was right too. While the food cooled in the microwave, she found out one can have sex by sitting on a man's lap, facing him while he sits in a straight backed chair.

She decided she liked this way a lot, because it made sucking her nipples easy for him while he put another ball of warmth deep in her belly.


"I wish you could stay," he said sadly as she moved reluctantly toward the front door. She was dressed now, and ready to leave.

"I do too," she moaned. "But my mother would have a hissy fit if I just stayed out all night."

"You're a grown woman, Cee Cee," he said.

"I know," she said. "I'm working on the dynamic, but she's a very traditional woman."

"I know," he said. "Are you sure we shouldn't see each other tomorrow either?"

She stopped and faced him. "Bob, listen to me. Look at what happened to us today. I turned into a slut, Bob." He opened his mouth to object and she shushed him. "I don't mean that in a bad way, but the truth is I can't keep my hands off of you, and even if you wanted to keep your hands off of me I wouldn't let you. Things are moving kind of fast all of a sudden. I wanted that to happen, but I also want to feel comfortable with it. I have these very strong feelings for you that make me want to say things I take very seriously. I need to be able to think about that. I think you need to think about it too, Bob. You said you were a one woman man. Well I'm a one man woman too. I didn't do all this today just for fun."

"I know that," he said softly.

"Then some time apart for us to think things over might keep one of us from getting hurt. I don't want to get hurt, and I don't want to hurt you. What happened today is too precious to me for there to be any hurt."

"I agree," he said.

"Now please let me go before I start taking my clothes off again," she pleaded.

"All right," he said. He went around her to the door and reached for the handle, as if he were going to open it for her. His fingers moved quickly to the dead bolt instead and he threw it.

"Now you're locked in." He huffed a sinister laugh, while twirling the ends of an imaginary moustache. "Yell for help all you want, my pretty," he rasped. "Nobody can hear you ... heh heh heh."

Cecelia folded her arms under her breasts. She glared at him. "My mother knows I'm here," she said.

"She can't help you," he grinned.

"No, but I know my mother and if I'm not home soon she'll come looking for me. Do you want her to find me naked, moaning under a big hulking crazed beast of a man? Because if she finds me that way Bob, she'll do something crazy. She'll try to have me committed. She'll try to have YOU committed! She'll scream long and loud to Mr. Grimes, Bob. She'll demand that my father find his shotgun and that you marry me. Is that what you want?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.