Oh Where Can I Be?
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What would you ask if you went to sleep in East Texas and woke up somewhere that would be more fitting for Dorothy in "The Wizard of Oz?"

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

Somehow I got my stories confused and make an improper post. This is the proper chapter 3 for this story now.


We managed to get everything of value, except the women, loaded onto the travois and then we took off for home, or the cave anyway. The women stayed closer to me and I must have answered several hundred questions on the way back.

At the cave it was all moving in all the time for a couple of hours. My original women sorted through the new ones and came up with six more for me, plus one really young and fine one. She was unmated, but I had killed her father and since her mother was now one of my mates she joined my bunch as another mate for me, albeit a virgin mate. I figured the onerous duty of curing that condition would fall to me, probably this very night.

My original mates had cooking lessons to get on with for my new mates and for all the other women too. Soon enough we were having a big meal and when it was done all the women were called into my trailer for an introduction to showers. I was pressed into service and wasn't one bit put out over the duty. I washed the hair and bodys of every one of the women.

The payback came later when I had to show all the men how to shower. I let them learn by watching me wash myself. I had no desire for washing any dicks. Still, it was a bonus to have everyone clean at the same time and soon enough we let all the fires except the one in the entrance die down and pilled up in our separate sleeping furs.

I had the largest pile of furs of course, even though they weren't all furs. My original bedding had been pressed into service. When all my women were naked and gathered around me, Sika, the youngest beauty I'd gained today was near the center where I lay and she was ready for her introduction to fucking.

I took my time and spent a lot of it kissing around on her and soon enough she was squirming and ready. I didn't let her get into the doggy position but showed her how to lay back and spread her legs. Since she was new at this game she didn't know it wasn't the normal way and when I moved between her legs she was very receptive to my kisses and my titty play and then I took hold of my dick and rubbed its bloated head up and down her dripping slit and then pushed it home.

She squeaked out from the initial pain, but bore it well, and after a couple of deep slides up her she got with the program, hugged me to her, and started pushing her hips up to my pounding. I was surprised wehn she went off without any clitty stimulation from my hand, but I gave up the white lotion anyway and then sagged down onto her, spent. The others let me rest a while and then rolled me off and encouraged Sika to lick around on the dick she'd been speared with and it was up and in shape for the next in line in no time.

When I started looking around to see who was next I found a lovely little brunette laying where I'd poled Sika and I moved to her and started kissing and sucking around on her nipples at once. She had a good handful of titty to play with on each side and since she was a former mate of one I'd dealt with today she had a hint about what was coming. She even reached down for my dick and placed it to her dripping entrance on her own. I loved the thought and pushed it up her. When I did I found my first snapping pussy in this time and place. It nibbled on my dick like I'd been nibbling on her nipples and I asked her name at once so I could find her again quickly.

"Shira, my name is Shira, Jake," she said, and I gave Shira a good pumping up. She was a natural at fucking and soon her long legs wrapped around my ass as I banged her and she banged me back. Shira was a treasure.

She wasn't the last one though. She must have babbled out what she'd done to the others because all the rest pulled the same tricks and by the time I gave it to all my women, new and previous, I was worn out and fucked nearly stupid. I had zero complaints though and when they finally let me sleep I slept well.

When I woke the next morning there was already some cooking going on, and it made me happy. I took my dick to the makeshift pisser, bled it, and then came out to give some coffee making lessons. I'd made sure to buy what I considered more than plenty of it during our trip back.

At first my original cuties turned up their noses at the taste until I showed them how to add sugar to their cups. The men were more receptive but even some of them wanted to try out the sugar and after they had I knew I'd lost most of the black coffee drinkers. Oh well, I'd stocked up on sugar while we were back too.

The men were sort of shy about talking to me this morning, but with a little questioning I got them started and they eventually let me know we should do a little hunting since they felt we were short of meat. I was sure I could cure this lack and so I picked up my M1, plenty of cartridges, and had them lead out. I did make them wait long enough for me to unhobble Red and Mose so I could lead them along with us.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.