Battlemage: Book 1 - Beginnings and Discoveries
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - In a world of swords and magic, where one is only able to choose one skill or the other, once every millennium there is born one man capable of using both. But while these men have gained such unbelievable power, it also comes at a cost of a painful hidden legacy. What is that legacy and will the newest Battlemage be able to escape it?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

While Aric was making his way to see Aaron, Andrea and Daven were still shocked over Aric's announcement that he was through with them.

To the best of their knowledge he never gave up on anyone. But for all intent and appearances he had on both of them!

And to make it worse he was going to keep his word, they knew he would.

Andrea still sat on the floor stunned.

"Aric is done with me," she thought really worried. "Aric said he is done with me? That can't be! What am I going to do? I love him! I know he loves me too! I need him!"

But Daven in desperation still thought he could salvage something.

"Andrea, honey, let me call the carriage and send you home. I need to see what I can do to see if I can change his mind about us," said Daven.

Andrea for the most part appeared to be all cried out and just sat shocked, barely nodding.

A few minutes later a servant appeared and helped her up so she could lead Andrea out the door.

"I have to see my father and see what we can do, we can't let Aric leave. I refuse to give up on him. I need to make him see that he could have a hundred Andrea's. No, thousands of her, " thought Daven, as he hurried down the hallway in search of his father.


It was a somber King that Aric found later.

Even thought King Garland was currently sitting on the throne when Aric entered, there was only Aric and himself in the throne room. It seemed oddly out of place.

Aric guessed he didn't want too many witnesses for this conversation.

After a few minutes of making Aric stand before the throne as the King stared at him in silence, King Garland got down from his throne and started to pace back and forth in front of it.

"I hear that there was a disturbance in my son's office earlier tonight during the ball in your honor," said King Garland.

Absently Aric noticed he wasn't using the royal we as he spoke with him, but he guessed that was only used for show for the rubes, or those easily impressed.

"Your majesty, that really depends on your point of view. For me I didn't do anything but observe your son with the woman, who was before tonight formally my betrothed. As far as I know walking away to leave them to continue enjoying each other company doesn't constitute a disturbance," replied Aric.

The King spun and looked right in Aric's face, but he didn't see any flippancy about him or joking, only sadness. So he knew that Aric was just speaking as he saw it.

"Daven tells me that you want nothing else to do with him anymore? Is this true?" asked the King.

"Yes it is," said Aric.

"Would you please elaborate as to why you want nothing more to do with the Crown Prince? He is a pretty powerful individual. He will one day be King," said the King.

Aric sighed, and then looking the King square in the eyes said "Daven was my best friend. While we didn't your majesty always see eye to eye, I never once hesitated to run into the face of danger to save his life at any time he needed me. The last time I was prepared to die along side him. But even through all that, he still crapped all over me."

"I always knew both of you thought I didn't measure up to what you thought a Hero and Battlemage should be, but I tried my best. I never asked for a knighthood, a government position, a keep, or any land for any of the times I helped him," said Aric.

"The only thing I've ever asked him to do was to protect the one thing that I treasured the most. I was willing to die for him while I waited, and he still couldn't even keep his pants on around my betrothed. The one and only thing I've ever asked of him to protect for me. The only favor I've ever asked of him after all I've give up for him. Sir," added Aric at the last second.

During this explanation the King slowly made his way back to the throne.

"So let me get this straight. You're going to forsake your duty to the kingdom and the crown over a woman?" asked the King.

It took all Aric's control, even after he knew what Aaron told him, to keep from snapping at the King for his stupidity. So he stood and said nothing.

"So Daven tells me the only real reason you are upset with him was that he took her virginity. So how many virgins will it take for you to get over your mad boy? Five of them? Ten? Twenty?" asked the King.

"Let me know and I'll round them up for you, and then you can resume your relationship with Daven, oh and that lady friend of yours too. I'm sure Daven was through with her anyway. I'm sure he left her none the worse for wear. You know her pussy still works right boy?" said the King with a snort.

Again Aric took a deep breath

"Your majesty, while that is a kind offer, it wasn't just her virginity only, but the combination of that, her love for me, mine for her, and our commitment to each other. We were childhood sweethearts who supposedly made a deep commitment to each other. We had a deep and long history together. I wouldn't have any of that with any random women you might round up for me," said Aric slowly.

Agitated the King responded "I know what you want. You want to be knighted with your own holdings. Fine, fine it's done. I'll make sure that you have enough women as it takes to make you feel you've gotten even with this Anita girl, and I'm sure she won't say a word about it to you, from what Daven tells me. She's desperate to do anything for you to stay with her."

"Thank you Your Majesty that is a very generous offer. May I have the night to consider it and let you know what I decide in the morning?" asked Aric.

"Sure, sure, take your time. Just make sure you make up with Daven before too long. I don't like for the boy to worry. He reminds me of his mother, and it bothers me to see him that way," said the King.

"If you don't mind giving me till morning and I'm sure everyone involved will know my answer," smiled Aric.

The King smiled also

"Good, good, I knew you were smarter than you looked. I always said that to anyone who would listen. Well let me get back to the ball before all the best bed mates are taken," said the king as he waved his hand and Aric knew he was dismissed.


"What happened?" asked Aaron when Aric came back into his office.

"Well the buffoon couldn't even keep Andrea's name straight. He called her Anita. It was pretty clear his only real concern was to get me be his son's friend again. Is he really that hard up for friends?"

Aaron sighed and said "Yes he is. Every friend he's ever had, he's eventually done what he did to you to them. It's safe to say he doesn't know how to keep a friend to, pardon the pun, save his life."

At that comment both of them broke out in a laugh.

"Well I got him to laugh some, the road back will be hard, but that first laugh about his problems is the first step to recovery," thought Aaron.

"Are you still leaving?" asked Aaron. "I'm hearing the King made you a pretty sweet deal. Something about a Knighthood, a keep, and all the virgins you could handle."

As Aaron said that he smiled.

Aric was shocked.

"Is there anything that happens in that castle you don't know about?" he asked.

"Not much. I have a tendency to not really care what happens when one is in the privy, but anything other than that doesn't really escape my notice. But based on the way you answered you're still planning on leaving right?"

Aric just nodded.

"Well the best time would be just after midnight as most of the early bird guests are leaving. That way no one would miss you till early morning at best. By then it will be early afternoon before a pursuit is started. Since I figure you are headed south to your mother's homeland," said Aaron.

Aaron laughed at his former young pupil's obvious shock again.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.