Battlemage: Book 1 - Beginnings and Discoveries
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - In a world of swords and magic, where one is only able to choose one skill or the other, once every millennium there is born one man capable of using both. But while these men have gained such unbelievable power, it also comes at a cost of a painful hidden legacy. What is that legacy and will the newest Battlemage be able to escape it?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

Andrea couldn't believe it! The Prince was insatiable! Every time she visits they spend hours making love.

But she loved every minute of it!

The first few times they were together, she felt guilty about Aric and said she would never visit the prince again, but she always did.

She hated that she told Aric the night before he left that he had to wait until they were married to have sex, and even now she had to face the fact that she wouldn't be a virgin on their wedding day. No where close to it!

Andrea kept writing to Aric while he was a way. Because it helped her keep him and Daven separate in her mind. One who teaches her about sex, and one she truly loves.

And when she's writing to him she only concentrated on her love for him and is able to not think her and Daven and the time they spend together.

But she always felt that once Aric returned, she would be able to teach him what she has learned as well! They both will spend every free hour doing nothing but making love at his house.

Daven even offered to help her think of some way to get Aric and her more active together, if for some reason they don't marry right away.

She just wished she had known sex was this much fun.

She would have to figure out a way to try everything that Daven had taught her with Aric. But she would need to go very slowly so he didn't get suspicious at first. She would make this up to him, and he would love every minute of it with her!

At first she resisted giving oral sex after she learned what was involved, including the expected swallowing.

But once Daven had done her in his office and while she was still up on a cloud he had kissed her and placed himself next to her mouth and before she realized it she started sucking like no tomorrow until completion.

The taste wasn't that bad she thought, kind of salty.

But once she learned more about doggy style, as Daven called it, she didn't care about getting oral sex herself anymore. That was way more intense. It always made her light headed once they finished. And she always had multiple orgasms every time.

But she did notice that Daven lasted longer, and could give her more orgasms, if she sucked him off first before they got down to business. And in turn made it better for her.

Daven even taught her how to lightly hum while giving him a blow job. He always went wild while she was did that. She loved the control over him while he was in her mouth.

Daven tried to do anal with her couple times, but she flat out refused.

She said she needed something to still be virginal when Aric returned, because her mouth and pussy certainly weren't.

He tried that trick of going down on her then rolling her over and placing it at her back door, but she quickly kept rolling till she was back on her back again.

He even tried the old, "oops I missed" while she was on her hands and knees I front of him, but she always found herself scooting away from him.

The last time he tried she said "If you don't stop it I'll never come back. You've taken a lot from your best friend, if you take the last thing he has away I'll write him a letter, tell him what we've been doing, that you forced me to do it, and then kill myself before he returns and leave you to deal with him."

The look in her eye pretty much convinced Daven she was serious, so he stopped trying.

The other thing that bothered her was that Daven often put Aric down, and said derogatory to about her too while they were together.

He would say things like "I bet once you show him what you like, you'll need to come back to the master for a refresher till he gets it right" or " Regardless of what you've said about his size, I still bet he isn't big enough to reach all the places you like touched by me now anyway" or "It's a shame he wasn't man enough to convince you to do this earlier or you wouldn't have pretty much exploded on me when I tried" or even "A slut like you was always just waiting for a real man to take hold of you and show you how it was done, I bet now that you are finally glad gave it up to a real man aren't you."

And he would do a play on words on Aric's pet name for her and tell her that it was a good thing that "Andy was always handy with his dick." He would always say this while she was giving him a blowjob. Every time.

But it was always things like this that he seemed to warm up with, and some things later that he said, as they progress in their sessions, were always far, far worse than that.

And more often than not, he would say these things while Andrea was in mid orgasm, lost in the moment, where she couldn't immediately respond back. But she heard.

She always heard.

And if the orgasm was too intense or she was caught up in a multiple orgasm it would be the last thing on her mind.

But once she came down she would always be irritated that he said these things. And on the few times that he was called on it Daven would always apologize and say some ladies liked the dirty talk and he was just trying different things out on her.

But she never liked that he put both Aric and her down, but she tolerated it because of how he made her feel. And thought if she didn't make a big deal of it, he would quit.

And she never once entertained the thought of Daven marrying her, because she always knew his marriage would be one for political gain, but then again, she was never looking for a marriage from him anyway.

Other than for sex she still really couldn't stand him at all.

They always seemed to meet either in his room or in his office in the castle.

Had Andrea been more aware of her surroundings, she would have noticed that the castle staff was well aware what she was doing.

The chamber maids stopped looking her in the eye and often found other places to be. If they just had to converse with her, they kept their answers short and to the point and quickly left her.

The guards stood at attention as she passed by them, but seldom offered a greeting like they had in the past.

Aric was the Hero who risked his life on the battle field to save the Crown Prince. All of the castle staff felt he deserved better than what he was getting from the woman he was supposed to marry.

Had she not been in a haze when she left and so nervous when she arrived, she would have noticed that all the warm treatment she used to get from the staff was now gone.

She so intent on no one noticing what she was doing, that she failed to notice that everyone was aware of it.

You can't hide what you are doing from the people who have to clean up or stand guard to keep everyone else from seeing what you've been doing. And the Prince had never seen a need to ever hide what he was up to with her.


It was in the fifth month of their involvement that it all collapsed like a house of cards.


As Daven sat behind the desk in his office he thought, "We'll I think I've pretty much exhausted all the positions we can try and new things she's willing to do. Having a personal whore was great while it lasted."

"If she was more open or had being sexually active longer I may have gotten further, but she wants to save something for Aric, so the best thing we can do is call it off soon. And we need to give her time to tighten back up for needle dick." smirked Daven.

At first if he said anything about Aric during their time together, she would immediately call him on it and stop him from having sex with her. Once she even got off the bed mid stroke. That time she broke off their session and immediately went home and nothing he said would soothe her ruffled feelings as she dressed.

"Yes I really pushed too hard too fast that time," he thought.

It was a couple days before she came back. But he learned his lesson.

He would always use some form of a mild slight at first, but would usually say something deeper while she was in an orgasm.

That always seemed to get past her easier.

And as the months went on he was able to warm her up with some of the things that he said early on that were really despairing to both of them, that he couldn't say before when they first started. And she never seemed to realize that she seemed to orgasm the hardest while he was putting Aric down.

"But once she had a taste of my dick she always kept coming back for more," thought Daven.

But Daven then turned his thoughts to Aric

"But speaking of Aric, as quick as he is, I'll bet he finishes off the two season concentrated program in less than a season," Daven thought.

"So if we stop now and the pressure builds up she'll virtually attack Aric and he won't know what hit him. And all this will have been made possible with my help.

Aric might not agree at first, but seasons later I know he'll thank me for helping him get the best wife possible. I know there are times that she pretty much wore me out and was still begging for more. He may be the only one able to keep up with her once she gets wound up that tight, " Daven smiled as he thought this in his mind.

As Daven sat thinking, his eyes drifted off to the couch sitting at the far side of the room?

"How many times have I taken Andy there? Or bent her over the arms of that couch and had my way with her over the last five months? She really enjoys being on her knees. How many times have I placed both of her legs on my shoulders and tried to make her feel me all the way up in her throat? How many times have I made her get down on all fours and tried to make her howl at the moon?" Daven wondered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.