Battlemage: Book 1 - Beginnings and Discoveries
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In a world of swords and magic, where one is only able to choose one skill or the other, once every millennium there is born one man capable of using both. But while these men have gained such unbelievable power, it also comes at a cost of a painful hidden legacy. What is that legacy and will the newest Battlemage be able to escape it?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

I was two days later before Andrea got up the nerve to visit Daven again.

The night that Daven kissed her, she tossed and turned all night. She didn't manage to get any sleep. She got up tired too help her parents in the bakery and for two days she didn't visit the Prince.

But after two days she decided "This is silly. The Prince doesn't even know what happened, and I should just pretend it didn't happen for everyone sake."

But what she was also afraid of what happened that night after the kiss, when she woke up in a cold sweat because she had her first erotic dream where the Prince and she were having sex.

He was doing some of the things she had only heard about to her that caused her to cry out and suddenly she was wide awake.

She was scared to go back to sleep, but managed to drop off a few hours right before she needed to be up to work in the shop. Thankfully that one was a dreamless sleep.

As she was on her way in to visit the prince, the nurse on shift thanked her for the break and told her the Princes fever broke two days ago but he was resting comfortable.

Andrea was thankful that the fever broke, but also noted in the back of her mind that it was the day she and the Prince shared their first kiss.

"I guess the kiss really was good for him, " thought Andrea.

As the nurse turned to leave, Andrea who was facing the bed, found herself smiling a little smile.

"Well as long as no one knows we did it, it's my little secret, " she thought.

Daven was awake during the exchange. He decided to feign sleep so he could watch Andrea through eyes that were open to barely a slit.

He had awoken at various times though the night, but lay with his eyes close to listen to the room before he dropped off again, but once he heard Andrea come in he thought to play a little prank on her.

As he lay there he noticed that once the nurse left the room and the door was closed,

Andrea from time to time would look at the door, but kept leaning closer and closer to him.

"Why is she doing that?" he wondered, then he had a thought, "I bet I could get a kiss out of her and she would jump about four miles. And she can't get too mad because I'm wounded."

Once she got close enough he could feel her breath near his face he reached up and grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss.

She didn't resist! What the heck!

He was prepared to hold her close for a quick peck on the lips, but she started leaning into the kiss and opened her mouth.

"Well in for a penny in for a pound," he had always heard, so he really got into kissing her.

But this time he slowly stroked her back as he kissed her, and after a few minutes he got daring, and started slowly rubbing large circles on the sides of her dress.

Occasionally he would get closer and closer to her breasts, but when she started to tense up he would back way and stroke her sides and arms.

But he would always keep working his way back to the front. After a few minutes he was able to touch the sides of her breasts and she didn't tense up.

"Oh my god, I don't know what's going on, but I'm not passing up this opportunity, " so Daven kept rubbing her, but didn't dwell to long around her breasts.

Once he touched what he thought was her nipple, she jumped, but didn't pull away, so went back to slowing rubbing her back, sides and chest and was content to stay there.

Andrea wasn't sure what to make of what was happening.

At first she was shocked that in his sleep he was going after her again. But he was so good the first time she kind of let it happen again. And this time was even better than the last time!

Then before she knew it his hands seemed to be everywhere! He wasn't rushing and his touch seemed feather light, it was really stimulating.

At first she didn't want him to touch her chest, but a couple of times he did something with his mouth and by the time it dawned on her to be curious where his hands were he was already touching her breasts!

When he touched her nipple it was like an electric shock when through her body. She knew she jumped, but she was trying not to, she didn't want to wake him up.

Thankfully he went back to stroking her sides and back. Occasionally he touched her breasts, but thankfully he didn't stay there for long.

Daven after while figured, "Well this is as far as I'm going to get," so he relaxed and was surprised that she leaned in and follows him back down to his pillow.

After a few minutes she pulls back and looks at his face.

Daven slowly opens his eyes and said "Well if all patients could get this kind of treatment they would recover faster"

Andrea jumped up, covered her mouth and screamed "OH MY GOD!! You were AWAKE!!"

Daven raised one eye brown and said "You didn't know I wasn't? What have you been doing to me in my sleep? Do I even have any underwear on?" as he started looking around under the covers.

Andrea turned bright red and started to stammer and Daven started to laugh.

"My god you're so easy to provoke. I mean what is a kiss between friends," said Daven.

Andrea stared at him for a second and started to get mad.

"I was worried sick about you! Aric was worried and all the staff was too! And here you sit playing pranks!" said Andrea

As she's ranting she's looking around for something to throw. But the only thing she can think of to use, that wont' hurt him, are the pillows on his bed.

As she reaches for one and starts to hit him with it and he starts laughing again.

He pulled her close and asked "You wouldn't keep hitting a wounded man would you?"

Andrea started to pull away but stared him in the face in anger.

Daven started to say something else, but as he looks at her face again he then notices that she's really flushed.

"She shouldn't be that flushed, she didn't swing the pillow that many times, " thought Daven.

But then a stray thought hits him "She was enjoying the kiss! She's mad at herself and mad at me because she was enjoying it! I wonder how far I can take this still."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.