Mike and the Nymph - Cover

Mike and the Nymph

Copyright© 2009 by Zaffen

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Imagine your surprise when you find the girl of your dreams...in your bed.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   2nd POV   Nudism  

By the time Dyl'fair and Mike were finished with the tale, it was very late in the day, the soup was all long gone. The bowls and spoons on the table, and the soup pot and dipper on the stove had all gained encrusted soup rings.

At last Mike arose, collected the bowls, spoons, and cooking pot, carried them to the sink, applied dish soap with hot water, and left everything to soak for a bit.

Helen had been sitting quietly, digesting what she had been told, and considering her course of action. Finally, she asked, "Dyl'fair, are you able to become pregnant by Mike?"

Dyl'fair replied, "I have never heard of such a thing happening and, as far as I know, it is believed to be impossible because the species are too different. After all, one is immortal and the other is not."

Helen was comforted and reassured by the answer, and asked no more about it. Giving out kisses, she sent them off to bed while she sought her own. I had been a very long and stress filled day.


Mike awoke to the hot liquid feel of Dyl'fair's mouth and tongue caressing his morning wood. Sighing, he said, "Oh that feels good. You've got until I can't get it up any more to quit that."

He heard a muffled giggle at the same time he felt a vibration course through his dick, which caused me to blow his load into Dyl'fair's mouth.

After the energy spike, a smiling Dyl'fair licked her lips, chuckled, and said, "Thank you, that was a bit quicker than expected but it served the purpose nicely."

They laughed together until Mike said, "I need to go shower, care to join me?"

"I don't have to shower, I'm always clean but I enjoy the rain, and a shower is like rain so, yes I'll join you," Dyl'fair giggled.

Leaving his bedroom, they made their way to the bathing area, climbed in, and played as Mike cleaned up, enjoying their shower until the hot water was gone.

Getting dressed in shorts and T-Shirt, Mike was able to convince Dyl'fair to wear one of his brother's T-Shirts, which was almost like a dress on her, and finished it off with one of his ties around her waist in place of a belt.

Grabbing a quick bowl of cereal, Mike and Dyl'fair left a note for his mother letting her know that they were going over to Roy's to visit for a little bit.

After Mike finished his cereal and Dyl'fair got Mike to produce a snack for her, they headed for Roy's house to visit and arrived to find everyone up, and finishing breakfast.

The two boys visited while the Nymphs traded information, until the phone rang. It was Harold another friend with some disturbing thoughts and news.

Harold had mentioned to his Nymph, Ayl'fair, that he wondered what would happen if the trees in the Sacred Grove where to be cut down.

He told them the Ayl'fair had fainted. She had never thought of the Grove being in danger. They wondered if Roy's Nymphs had considered the possibility and were going to call Mike next to talk to him.

Roy told Harold that Mike was there with him and he would tell him, and have him get in touch with Harold, told him thanks for calling and hung up.

Turning to Mike Roy Said, "As you may have guessed from my greeting that was Harold and he and Ayl'fair was concerned with what might happen if the Sacred Grove were ever cut down."

Upon hearing this, all of the other Nymphs promptly fainted.


Later after reviving Dyl'fair, Mike managed to get her to his house while Roy was reviving the rest of his Nymphs. His mother was up by then and he told her of the possible problem.

Helen said, "Let me get this straight, all of the Nymphs will cease to exist if the Sacred Grove is destroyed?"

"Yes," Mike affirmed while Dyl'fair merely nodded her head in sad agreement.

"What can we do about it?" Helen asked in concern.

"Harold is going to see if he can get his mother to help by searching to find out who owns the land where the Sacred Grove is located.

If they can figure that out and get hold of the owner, they will see if he is willing to sell the land but that's all we know at the moment," Mike replied.

Helen was deeply troubled by the news, and said, "Keep me up to date on the situation. Since I've taken some vacation, I shall try to help all I can."

Mike and Dyl'fair said, "Thank you mom we love you."

Helen asked, "Dyl'fair, why did you call me mom?"

Dyl'fair looked at Helen with sad eyes, and said, "I've never had a mother, would you be mine?"

Helen's heart melted, tears came to her eyes, and she said, "Of course I will, I've always wanted a little girl, come give me a hug."

Dyl'fair hugged Helen, gave her a kiss, and pulled Mike into the affair. They stayed that way until stomachs started announcing lunch time, and Dyl'fair started laughing, and said, "Sometimes I'm glad I'm a Nymph and don't have one of those noisy stomachs."

This served to break up the hugging circle and they separated to begin preparing something to eat.


After eating and cleaning up the kitchen, Dyl'fair asked, "Helen would you like to see the Sacred Grove?"

Helen replied, "Yes, I believe I would, let me use the restroom, and we will leave."

Soon everyone was ready and they set out for the Grove. Dyl'fair started singing when the got to the edge of the forest, and Helen tried to understand the words but it was in a language she had never heard before.

Admittedly she had not heard a great many different languages, just the usual, French, German, and Spanish to name a few.

"Dyl'fair can you tell me the name of the language that you're singing in, I must say it is quite beautiful."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.