Addicted
Chapter 22: Trouble in Paradise

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22: Trouble in Paradise - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

Hannah was not as comfortable at the Commune as I had hoped she would be, mainly because of the nine o'clock watershed I had implemented a few months after we moved into the Commune. The kids until they turned eighteen had to be upstairs and in bed by nine pm. After nine pm the adults could do whatever they wanted. Yes, we had a few orgies in the game room but more often than not, it meant the downstairs was clothing optional.

I don't know where or why, but as the years passed I became a nudist. Not an exhibitionist, but more of a 'if it was warm, then why do I need to wear clothes' outlook. Naturally all of the girls followed suite, even without my encouraging them. I like to think it was because they were comfortable with their bodies since they lost a lot of the extra weight they had been carrying for so many years. Terry cried because she didn't stop losing the weight, but after a while most of the weight loss came in the form of her mountainous tits shrinking. Teresa lost a cup size but was still much bigger than average. Ann lost a cup size as well taking her down so they were about the size of small apples.

Hannah never said it. but gave me the impression she was ashamed of her body and would always be dressed elegantly; when the clothes would start coming off, she would go up to her suite for the night. I hoped that insecurity wasn't because of her chest size because she was practically flat chested which made her the smallest in the Commune, including the teenage girls.

She was a bit of a prude as well, Terry and Teresa protested to me about her complaining of their raunchy speak; the cousins always had foul mouths, it was part of who they were.

After Hannah had lived with us for three weeks, I decided that when I picked her up after she was done with work that I would take her out to a nice dinner so we could have a talk. I had noticed that while Hannah joined in the less bawdy conversations, she never talked about her background.

As she jumped in the sedan, she asked where the moving truck was.

"I was done early today and thought I would take you for a treat."

"A treat? What have I done to deserve a treat? Why not take your wife out for a treat?"

"Because I wanted to use this time for the two of us to talk, outside of the Commune."

"I told you that I was not going to grant you any favors!"

That made me chuckle. She had walked in and immediately walked out on Ann or one of the other girls, but mainly Ann sucking on my dick more than a handful of times. Twice she saw Dish bouncing on me in the hot tub. I was still enthralled by her beauty, but the urge to 'take her' just was not that strong.

"Have I even hinted at wanting 'favors' or sex from you?" She didn't like to talk about sex and especially didn't like to get specific.

"No, but I constantly see you with someone else, doing the doing."

"And your first night, I had explained to you the fact that the adults could be adults after nine PM."

"But do you have to do it in the TV room or the hot tub? Why can't you do it in your bed?"

"Because I don't start it most of the time."

"I notice that, your entire 'harem' seems to be real fond of putting their mouth down there."

"Are you upset that I have an actual harem or that after nine PM we do things that most wait to do in the privacy of their bedroom?"

"All of it, I really didn't believe that you had a harem when I teased you about it that first day we met and even after your wife, your wife for God's sake told me about how she didn't care who you laid with so long as she got her portion, I still didn't comprehend what went on there. But seeing it every day, smacking me in the face is a bit too much."

"So you are thinking about moving out?"

"Yes. No. I just wish the sex wasn't so blatant. Take away the sex and I love it here. I love the kids and the family community atmosphere; this is a great home you have; until nine PM and then I want to get away from there."

I sat and listened to her talk while driving to the restaurant. The restaurant was actually on the top floor of a hotel chain; very pretentious, but the chef there served a Halibut smothered in a cherry sauce that was out of this world, so I would treat myself and one of my ladies to his restaurant about once a month. When we were seated and orders taken, Hannah continued.

"I don't think you understand how you are corrupting the kids there; you are fooling yourself if you don't think they know what is going on downstairs after nine o'clock."

"Actually, the older ones do know what sort of stuff happens they are just not allowed to partake until they turn eighteen."

"You told them?"

"I or one of the girls, yes. Part of the birds and the bees. Sex is not evil."

"But you are corrupting them."

"No, I don't think so. They have been told that before they should think about sex that they have to think of the responsibilities toward sex. Unwanted pregnancies, sexual transmitted disease as well as peer pressure and how their peers would judge them."

Hannah didn't like my answer and took too strong of a drink of her wine.

"Hannah, can I ask you a few questions? Personal ones?"

"Why? Because you want to understand why I can't accept your freak of a lifestyle?"

"Possibly, but also because you haven't opened up with anyone at the Commune about yourself. Everyone has something to hide; I am just curious what you are hiding."

"Hiding? Like how you hide you are lying with your sister?"

I wasn't surprised that she knew that. All the kids called me Uncle, Taylor more so, but there are also pictures of Eileen and me when we were in our teens.

"We can talk about that too, but I would like to talk about you first."

"We don't need to talk about me; I am not the one committing incest." She kept her voice low but that just added to the displeasure coming out of her mouth, making it sound like she was hissing at me.

"What are you hiding Hannah? Why do I get the feeling that you are hiding from someone?"

"So you admit it? You admit you are ... with your sister? Is that why Taylor is slow? Because of the two of your genetics?"

I felt the heat rise in my neck as her voice got louder and louder, repeatedly I was glancing around the restaurant to see if anyone close was listening in but everyone seemed to be engrossed in their own conversations.

With my arms crossed over my chest, I felt very uncomfortable and I knew why; I was not in control. With all of the women in my life, I was the one in control. All I had to do is ask and they would do my bidding. That lack of control over Hannah was really bothering me and yet I still did not want her enthralled to my seed.

"Hannah, will you please answer my questions?"

Hannah drained her wine glass and the waiter immediately sprang towards our table to refill it. Hannah held the full glass in front of her face, focusing on the clear white liquid inside before looking at me. Snarling, a look which did not belong on her beautiful face, she gulped down most of her second glass and practically slammed it to the table. I thought she was going to stand up and leave the way she looked at me. But she took a deep breath, wiped the liquid glistening her lips and answered.

"Yes, I am running from someone; my husband."

Closing her eyes, she continued.

"He actually courted me and after gaining my parents favor, married me. It was a fairy tale come true. But it only lasted as long as we lived in the same town as my parents. He took a promotion to another city and when we moved into our new house, he was very demanding. I had to do things his way. I quickly learned that if I didn't then he would punish me. He didn't hit me, he never hit me but he would lock me up in the attic bedroom. He would leave me there until I begged to get out because I had to ... go."

Her face went red as she just hinted about relieving her body of its waste.

"Numerous times he would find fault in me or my actions and keep me penned up there. He would only let me out after I acknowledged my errors. I prayed a lot but the praying was never answered and so I decided that I would save money until I could go home to my parents and that they would help me. I did not have access to the checking account and any time I would need or want something, I would have to tell him exactly I needed and he would give me just that, if he gave it to me at all."

The bitterness in her voice was compounded by the hurting look on her face.

"It took almost two years of saving loose change or whatever amount I could hide from my husband before I had enough for the bus trip home. I called the bus terminal to verify the cost and the departure times and walked the fifteen miles to freedom. The bus ride was long and uncomfortable and dirty and by the time we arrived at my parent's town, very crowded. I walked home to my parent's house just knowing that they would take my troubles away. As I sat there telling them my ordeal, the both of them just sat and shook their head with a sour look on their faces. When I was done I told them that I wanted a divorce from my husband and asked them to help me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.