Addicted
Chapter 20: Helen of Troy

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20: Helen of Troy - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

Fate happened when I was walking home from Shannon's. I walked past a strip mall and as I was looking inside, like I had been doing to most of the stores I passed, I thought I saw something out of the corner of my eye and stopped to look back for a closer look. There before me through a booking agent's window sat an angel of beauty like I had never seen before.

Shaking my head and squeezing my eyes shut, I looked at upon her again to make sure I saw what I saw. I did. She was the most beautiful thing I had had ever thought I could see with my own eyes. In high school, I hated reading poetry as I found the supposed descriptions of beauty and love frivolous and I never understood how the imaginary beauty of Helen of Troy could cause a war; until I saw her.

I must have made a spectacle of myself, standing there looking in at her, not blinking, but I simply could not take my eyes off of her. The spell of her beauty had me bewitched like I never thought I could be. She noticed me and looked at me twice while doing her paperwork. After she finished a phone call she made my heart leap out of my throat when she walked to the front door and inquired if there was something she could help me with.

Up close her beauty raised me up only to knock me back down. Light headed, I could only shake my head as I studied every detail of her that her brief time in front of me would allow.

She wore a gold silk top buttoned whose collar was designed to show the skin of her chest immediately under her neck, a fine, slender neck that I wanted to worship. She stood maybe five foot five, and her black slacks flowed down her slender legs, hiding their true shape with only one of the black pumps showing through the door; I had never been a 'foot' guy, but I would have gladly dropped to my knees to kiss hers.

I was drawn to the left hand as is peaked out of the safety of her place of employ; they were flawless, like the rest of her, manicured to perfection without fake nails. The color of her nails was a simple gloss and I wanted to suck them. I was elated to see that her ring finger was gloriously bare.

I dared to look in this goddess's eyes and the grey blue eyes looking back turned me to stone from the force of their splendor. She was the definition of beauty.

"So are you just going to stare in the window all day?"

That is exactly what I wanted to do, but her admonishment allowed some small part of my brain to reinforce the rest of the brain that I was making a fool of myself.

"I am sorry, I will be leaving now." As I turned away from my goddess of beauty, I couldn't let my audience with her end so poorly. Turning, embracing her glowing radiance, I found the courage to speak my heart's desire.

"I ... I just wanted to tell you that I have never met a more beautiful woman in my life and I couldn't help but look intently upon you. I will leave you now."

My heart leapt when she didn't scoff at my confession and responded.

"That is all? You just wanted to look at me and then leave? No chatting me up or feeding me some line of bull shit?"

She had a slight smile to her face as she spoke to me and I felt my knees threaten to buckle, worse than the hit that did buckle my right knee in college. I weakly smile back to her and said that is all I wanted. I thanked her again and walked away in a daze, not tempting fortune by looking back.

I only walked a block and stopped in a diner because my mind was too busy replaying her beauty to concentrate on walking. I ordered an iced tea to get the waitress to leave me alone as my mind tried to reconcile the fact that gods did walk the earth.

Sipping slowly, I wasn't even half way done with my drink when my angel rocked me to my core.

"You are sitting in my seat."

Looking up the sight of my goddess stole the breath from me and I gasped which made her smile demurely.

"I said you are sitting in my seat."

"Your seat?" I was in awe but at least I wasn't that tongue tied.

"Yes, my seat. I have been coming here every Saturday for the last three months. You can ask Glory and this is where I have sat every time."

"Glory?" I didn't care who Glory was, I didn't want the vision of beauty in front of me to stop talking to me.

"Your waitress. That is why they wear a name tag, so you know who is serving you."

I looked at the silver haired waitress who had her hair up in a beehive as she served another patron pie from behind the counter. I was not going to second guess the magnificent creature in front of me who surely was going to haunt my dreams, sleeping or not.

"Do you want me to get up?"

Taking off her long brown rain coat and gold and orange gossamer scarf which see folded in half before lying on the bench across from me, she sat down.

"No, I will just join you."

"With me? A stranger you only just met because he couldn't stop staring at you?"

"Yep. Do you mind?" Of course she knew I wouldn't mind. But her actions did not make sense to me.

"Aren't you afraid I am some sort of stalker?"

"Nah. Besides, I am armed and know how to use it." With a smile she dropped her key ring on the table with a metal clatter and I saw the thin container of mace attached.

"Why did you join me?"

"Like I said, you are in my seat."

"And my staring didn't freak you out?"

"No, and you are staring again." Yes, I was and she was still the most beautiful female I had ever seen; in person or pictures.

"Then you are used to guys staring at you?"

"Actually, no. You are the first guy to ever act like I wasn't like most of the other girls around."

"I am?"

"Yep. I guess this is an example of 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'."

"But you are flawless!"

"Nah, I have been told that my nose and mouth are too small. And I have ugly feet and ears. And my chest", she looked down briefly and her small chest, "let's just say I don't have much in that department."

"Well, from what I have been able to see of you, I think those persons were wrong."

She smile again before changing the subject and pointed at my gold wedding band. "So you are married? Happily?"

I pulled off my band and examined it before looking back at her, "Yes, I am married. Happily? Not in the traditional sort of way."

"Not in the traditional? Does that mean you have an open marriage or something?" Beauty and brains, yum.

"Sort of."

"Sort of? Let me guess, it is complicated."

"Yes and no."

"And even though you find me beautiful, you weren't and still aren't trying to pick me up?"

Now it was my turn to smile. "Please don't take offense at that, I would want nothing more than to intimate with you, but honestly, I get all the action I could dream for and you ... your beauty is enough to just look at."

"So you are some stud, to satisfy all of your women?"

"Actually, they satisfy me, I have gotten quite adept at sitting back and enjoying whatever they wanted to do with me."

"Ahhh, and what has that laziness done to your bedroom skills?"

"Heh, good point, I hadn't thought of it that way. If I had to guess, probably lacking." We chuckled at that self-scrutiny.

Glory had come and went and came again, getting the gorgeous lady sitting across from me order of soup and a half sandwich, chicken salad on rye with French onion. The fact that she didn't seem at all phased by my staring prompted me to ask her.

"If I may, how come my staring isn't freaking you out?" She hadn't offered up her name and though I told her mine, I did not ask hers.

"Because I haven't had company with a meal in a long time and I am enjoying your company. Yes, you are staring, but I take that as a compliment and you haven't given me any bad vibes."

Bad vibes, if only she knew what I was capable of. One question I had repeatedly asked myself even before she sat down with me was if I wanted to addict her to my seed. I knew I would be able to get her under my control, one way or another but I wasn't sure if that was the route I wanted to take, would I become immune to her beauty? The thought that I could become immune to her beauty is what scared me the most and mostly convinced me not to want to try that route.

"Well, I will take that as a compliment but I must warn you, I am mostly human."

She liked that answer. "Mostly human? Did you have something replaced down below or maybe a limb?"

"I just meant that I am not perfect and that I have made decisions that others might find questionable."

"Who hasn't, who hasn't..." Her smile was replaced with a frown as she looked away and out the window. Quick enough she shook her dull drums off gave me a smile that I cherished. "So, how come I have never seen you around her before?"

"I was just passing through."

"On foot?"

"Yes, I dropped off a friend at her apartment and decided to walk home."

"Walk?"

"Yes, walk."

"Far?"

"About five or so miles."

"Wow, I am impressed. Why didn't you have one of your harem come pick you up?"

I had to smile at that because Teresa and Terry referred to themselves as my harem whores and while Ann didn't say she belonged with them neither did she refute what the cousins said.

"Because I needed to think about my situation with them honestly, not everything was going the way I had hoped."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.