Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 17: Free Man's Rebellion

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17: Free Man's Rebellion - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

When I arrived at my home, I saw that Teresa's jalopy of a van was parked on the curb which probably meant both Thing 1 and Thing 2 was inside. I heard the noise from the garage; someone was playing really loud music, something Ann had never allowed previously.

I found the culprits of the noise in TV room; which was full of people and all of the furniture was pushed to the side to make room for the exercises everyone present, including all of the kids were doing as Thing 1 led the room in a loud but simple aerobics exercise. I had to chuckle when I saw Chad awkwardly trying to follow along while watching all of the bouncing boobies.

When I got out of my shower, a sweaty Ann was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me. She didn't say anything as I dried off but I saw her lick her lips more than once when she would glance at my crotch. When I was done drying I didn't bother dressing before addressing her.

"Ann, our marriage was based on trust. I trusted you; never in my wildest dreams did I think you could do something so hurtful and selfish behind my back the way you did."

The tears started coming as she started apologizing. "I am so sorry Eddie, I really am. Please don't leave me, please!"

"I am going to give you a choice, so listen carefully." I knew wasn't giving her a choice but I phrased it that way for when, if, my control of her faded.

"You can either leave this house, with the kids staying here with me or you can accept the following changes."

"Anything! I will agree to anything, please don't leave me!"

I felt real sad, why couldn't she feel this way to me without my having her over a barrel? Why did she have to act so selfishly? Yes, I spoiled her. I gave her everything that she wanted that I could give. Yes, I knew sometimes that wasn't enough but why couldn't she give me what I wanted as well?

"First, I am in control of all of our financial assets from this point on. All bank accounts and anything else that is worth any value will be signed over to me. You cheated me financially." I would have been happy with everything staying jointly in both of our names but I did it this way to hurt her and her greed.

"Secondly, if we do end up splitting, the kids will stay with me. Period. You will have no claim to them.

"Third; no more screaming; not at me and especially not at the kids. You may not love them but they love you and you will treat that love from them with respect.

"Fourth; we are moving. I have sold our house and we will be buying a much larger property. You have no say in this matter. When it comes time for the paper work, you will sign off on this house and your name will not be on the new property."

Ann just sat there with tears coming down her cheeks and listened, showing no other reaction.

"Fifth; because you did not uphold your end of our marriage vows, I will no longer uphold mine. From this point on you can consider our marriage to be an open one. That means I will have sex with whomever, wherever and whenever I want. You say you don't like sex, fine, I will get sex elsewhere."

That got a reaction as she looked like a pitiful puppy, biting her lip while sniffling.

"What?"

"Will I be able to ... to lick you? Down there?" As she looked at my crotch.

"Lick? No."

She welled up at my answer getting ready to start bawling I am sure before I finished my retort.

"No more licking. If you want your mouth near my dick you will be naked and you will suck, not lick. You will suck for my pleasure not yours and never again do I want to hear about how your jaw is sore from sucking my dick!"

Her face actually brightened at my admonishment.

"Sixth, Trish is my daughter and she is now part of the family and you will treat her accordingly.

"Finally, by agreeing to this, you are relinquishing all authority to make any decisions unless I grant you that limited authority. Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

"So what is your decision? Are you leaving or staying?"

She did not hesitate and dropped down to her knees in front of me.

"May I suck you, please?"

"I need you to say what your decision is."

"I wronged you and now I want to make amends. I will do whatever you want, whenever you want. I agree to all seven of your stipulations. Gladly."

"Then you can start sucking."

She still sucked at sucking but she put a lot of eagerness to please behind it and I am sure my being drunk on power helped her get my seed. She gagged when I shot but recovered good enough when I told her that she was to always swallow my seed. When she was done swallowing my ejaculate, she licked up without being told the globules that had dropped out when she was gagging.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.