Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 16: What to Do, What to Do?

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16: What to Do, What to Do? - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

I had two jobs that were going to keep me busy and I really didn't want to do either of them, but until I won the lottery, I had a business to run.

Dish didn't seem fazed by staying up talking until two AM and when she noticed me dragging a bit, she started to do more so we would get the jobs done properly and on time. I had called Shannon at Dr. Cole's and told her that I needed to see Dr. Cole at eleven thirty. I didn't really think that I could execute my control over the phone and I wasn't trying to; when I arrived at the Cole's family business Elizabeth was waiting for me but she wasn't alone.

"You must be Eddie; Lizzie has told me all about you."

The bespectacled man in front of me was in his fifty's, balding and short, maybe five nine but over all was in decent looking shape.

"Hello, Dr. Cole nice to meet you."

"Please, call me Stephen."

Elizabeth was annotating a medical record and paying us no heed.

"Ok, Stephen, is there something I can do for you?"

"Well, I was wondering how often you were going to be stealing my lunch date? We have been going to lunch together for years and it is something I really enjoy."

"I called to talk to your wife because I need something answered, now and not later."

"Ahh, so you aren't here for her to suck you off?" Looking at the man's posture, I could see that he wasn't intimidated by me and he wasn't jealous of what his wife had been doing with me; he was just making sure I knew where he stood about me and his wife.

"No, I actually need to talk to Elizabeth about something that affects just me not her or you. However, I also plan on cutting back my visits to your wife to maybe once a week."

Elizabeth had been listening to our conversation and that one made her jerk her head up to look at me.

"Once a week? Is there a reason for that? Lizzie has really enjoyed your visits."

I wasn't sure if Elizabeth told her husband about the control or the lip balm, something I would find out soon enough, but I had to get back to my second job, I had left Dish by herself to do the boxing and packaging.

"I have been busy; work is demanding more of my attention."

"Ahh, yes, work, I think I will go back to my work myself. Nice to finally meet you Eddie and enjoy yourself. Seriously."

When he left I looked at Elizabeth wondering what his issue was and I got my answer when she dropped her doctor's coat and lifted off the black turtle neck sweater she had worn under it. Her big matronly boobies bounced nicely unimpeded by a bra and I saw both boobies were marked by numerous sucker marks.

"Sex has been good lately with Stevie and as you can see, I really like my titties sucked."

"So he was telling us to go at it when he left."

"Yeah, he wants to hear all about it later as we fuck."

"Does he know about the lip balm and my ability to control you through my seed?"

"Sort of. I told him I was addicted to the taste of your seed and that I like it so much that I have been making a lip balm out of it. But he didn't catch on and thinks I just crave its taste and finds the whole lip balm thing kinky."

"Good, let him think you are kinky but don't tell anyone about my secret."

"Okay, but why are you going to cut back on your visits? Finally going to start you own harem?"

"Maybe, I am not sure, that is what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Can I listen while I suck on you?"

Exasperated, I said yes and sat down, letting her do all the work.

"I found out last night that Ann had been keeping quite a few secrets from me. Mostly monetary secrets."

"You okay?"

"Other than feeling betrayed by someone who I thought was my best friend and life long companion, I feel like I was made a chump and she was laughing at me all those years."

"So are you going to divorce her? If she has tasted your seed then you can get her to sign anything."

"I know that but I don't think I want to divorce her."

"So then are you going to turn her into the perfect wife?"

"No, I am too angry to do something like that."

"But you have something planned?"

"Yeah, but I think it is crazy which is why I wanted to use you as a sounding board."

"Thank you, I am happy you think so much of me. What is your plan?"

"A commune."

"A commune, like a sixties commune?"

"Yeah, just like that."

"But with the exception that you will be the man in charge and all of the women will be your sex slaves?"

"That is what I am not sure about. I keep asking, how much longer am I going to be excreting the gray mucous crap out of my dick? How lasting of an effect is my control. Does it wear off in three days or less?"

"You need a control; a test that will tell us how long your influence lasts."

"Exactly."

"Well, we could use Shannon, when she uses up all of her lip balm I won't give her another one."

"I had thought about that but Shannon doesn't know she is under my sway."

"That shouldn't matter."

"But how will we know if her responses are accurate? How do we know that she isn't lying to us?"

"If we knew specific details about her, things that you can have her tell us that should help."

"I don't like that idea."

"Do you have an alternative?"

"Yes, I was thinking about you."

Elizabeth never really got started on sucking me once we started talking, she had fished my flaccid penis out of my pants and was fondling while we conversed; once I told her she was the one who I wanted to be my control, to quit smoking my cock, she grabbed her chest like I had punched it.

"ME? But I like spending my time with you! Not because I am under your control but because I am having a blast sucking you off, fucking you and then fucking my husband. I haven't had this much fun since before my kids were born!"

"This is why you would be ideal as the control."

"Do I have a choice in the matter?"

"No, this talk has convinced me you are the one to test how long my control lasts."

"But ... but..." I felt for her, she really looked distraught at my decision. "But how will you, we do it?"

"Simple, I am commanding you to quit eating my sperm and using the lip balm made out of my sperm. You will still make the lip balm but you will make sure none gets near your mouth and no matter how strong the urge to use my sperm is, you will resist it. I want you to keep a diary, a journal about how you think you are doing. I will still come by here to drop off my sperm for you to make into the lip balm but they will be loads that I will have deposited into a container and kept under ice. Do you understand me?"

The single tear running down her left cheek told me she did.

"Now, I am not done with you. You will still maintain your sexual desires and urges but you will take them out on your husband and if he wants you will get back into swinging."

"So I am never going to be with you again?"

"Not necessarily. If my dick ever quits with the control gunk, then I will gladly met up with you for some swinging."

"And what if your penis never stops producing the controlling seed?"

"After we have validated all the pertinent information and there is no end in sight of my producing of the controlling substance then yes, you can have some more fun with me because then we can see if there is any change with you the second time you are under my seed's domination."

"Thank you." Elizabeth let go of my dick and gave me a nice hug. "You know, I think I might be able to help you with your commune idea."

"You do? How?"

"We have this property that we haven't been able to sell or rent for two years now. We have been using it as a tax write-off, but it just may be ideal for you."

"What is wrong with it?"

"Nothing, it is located just south of Sunshine Garden. It is a block apartment complex with eight units, four on the top and four on the ground floor, the basement has storage and utilities."

"Why can't you move it?"

"When the city rezoned, the bus line was moved a quarter of a mile away and its previous tenants were all elderly type and that walk turned out to be too much for them and so the owner sold it to us and retired."

"Is it in a built up neighbourhood?"

"No, it sits a small hill by itself, the developer who originally built it went bankrupt and that was the only building he completed. No other developers have seriously looked at adding to it since there really isn't much over there. Other areas were picked to be developed instead. The worst thing about the building is that it is ugly. It is a square brick building."

"Sounds perfect. And you think I can afford this? Or was you planning on giving it too me? Heh."

"If you asked you know I have no choice but to give it to you."

"I am not asking."

"Thank you. Yes, I checked out your house when I started playing with your seed and would be willing to trade you this apartment complex for your house. I will be able to get you a nice loan and everything because I will be taking a loss on the building and the surrounding land but that can be turned into another tax write-off."

"My wife has been hiding thirty grand from me, part of which she had stolen from me. Would that help?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.