Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 15: Daughter Loves Daddy

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: Daughter Loves Daddy - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

The anger built up in me and I pulled my pants up and stormed out of the house. I drove the family van around for a long time trying to screw my head on straight. After two hours of just driving, I realized I was in the neighborhood of the bar that Dish was hanging out at. I turned around and pulled into the mostly full parking lot.

I sat there wondering; still not knowing what my future held. Prior to my world being turned upside down I was happy in life. I was able to pay the bills and put food on the table and I thanked everyday that my wonderful, healthy kids were a part of it. What better definition of the meaning of life was there?

Now that definition fell short. I, with the help of my stinky seed, held sway over those that tasted me. I apparently had a second daughter, whom unbeknownst to me, had been working for me for the last eight or so months. Both times I cheated on my wife; I was set up by my wife to cheat because she was considering leaving me.

I exited the van. If Dish was in there, then I wanted to see her, if she wasn't then I knew where she lived. The bar was a sports bar with an indoor sand volleyball court in the back. I didn't find Dish there, I found her hustling pool. She was wearing a man's shirt, tied at the waist and only buttoned to be even with the middle of her very full breast. She didn't have a lot of makeup on, she never did, but her hair was done up differently, to make her look more feminine. The do' did wonders on her. With her tight jeans and collared shirt, she looked very good; pretty enough for a father to be proud of his daughter.

I stepped up just as the acne ridden boy, maybe a year or two older than her lined up his shot and she bent over opposite of him, purely to get a closer view of his shot I am sure but it also showed him her very deep cleavage and his shot went wide and his cue ball didn't even hit a single ball. I had to laugh and let Dish know I was behind her.

"Boy, I hope you are enjoying being suckered."

Dish turned around and squealed like a little girl, "EDDIE! You came!" And she wrapped me up in a bear hug. As she hugged me, I smelled her essence to see if she smelled similar to Barbara or Leticia. I thought she did, but my olfactory senses weren't that good.

"Hey Dish, I really need to talk to you, can you blow off all of your potential suitors?"

Dish looked around the pool table to all the guys who were either waiting their turn to play her or just ogle her body.

"Sure. I am done guys. Thanks for the games."

As we walked out, she grabbed her leather jacket and finished what I thought was a coke.

"So how do you keep the heathens from inundating you with marriage proposals?" I laughed.

She raised her left hand and showed me that her ring finger had a gold band on it. "Because I tell them that I am married." That made me stop in my tracks.

"Are you?"

"No silly, simple parlor trick. This is my high school ring, see." And she spun her ring so the little fake ruby gem and the school emblem could be seen.

"And that works?"

"Fooled you. Besides, I tell them that my husband is this big honking ex-football player and that is enough to keep them at bay."

"Football player? Me?" I dreaded asking.

"Yeap." She said with a toothy grin

"Uhmm, that is sort of what I wanted to talk to you about."

She grabbed my bicep and squealed again, "Do you want to marry me?!"

"No, but my wife seems to think that I am your father. Do you know anything about that?"

"Oh." Was her reply, her mood immediately subdued. "Mom said that Ann would keep that quiet."

"Is your mother Leticia Gladfelter of West Virginia?"

Smiling, very proud of her mother, "That's her."

"And I am your father?"

"You aren't the man whom I grew up calling daddy, but yeah, I come from your loins."

"Why didn't your mother ever contact me and tell me about you? Hell, for child support at least?"

"Child support wasn't needed. Our family, my mom's family takes care of each other. And mom said that she had me with you because you were all sorts of dreamy and my daddy couldn't have kids."

"She knew she was going to get married when she left Suffolk County?"

"No, she didn't marry daddy, that would be illegal. They just lived together as husband and wife."

That is what I was afraid of hearing. I never wanted to cheat on Ann, but I did find myself remembering those two times that I did. I played that scene in Leticia's parent's sitting room over and over and again; the fact that she had no panties on and jumped on her daddy like that, showing him and the world her nakedness down there indicated an intimacy that society said was wrong.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.