Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 13: Tighter Than A Virgin

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: Tighter Than A Virgin - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

I had a nightmare that woke me and looking around; I confirmed all was well and cuddled up to Ann. I had nice dreams when I went back to sleep, sexual dreams with Ann. She was teasing me orally for such a long time before she finally took me into her small mouth. She started moaning and causing delicious vibrations to wrap around my dick and that felt too real. Over and over again the vibrations racked my penis and I soon felt the urge to cum.

Opening my eyes, the room still dark, I heard someone moaning and felt my dick throb to a wonderful wet sensation. Looking to Ann's side of the bed, I saw she wasn't sleeping there but she was kneeling between my legs giving me a blow job like she never had before. There was no timidity or reluctance in her sucking action, she was like a woman starving and my man meat was her salvation.

When she saw that I was awake, she gave me an impish look while not releasing my meat from her lips.

"What are you doing?" Trust me I wasn't complaining, every guy should be awaken this way at least once.

She started to speak with my dick in her mouth but I couldn't understand her completely and told her to speak without it in her mouth. As she pulled her mouth off of my tube steak, she gave a disappointed look and started licking it while answering me.

"I don't know what happened, I woke up a few hours ago, craving something but I didn't know what. I walked around the kitchen and didn't see anything I wanted so I came back to bed and was cold and I cuddled up with you." She constantly refers to me as her bio-electric heating blanket.

"It was when I smelled you, prior to your getting sick, I loved how you smelled and I was seeing if your old smell was back. It wasn't, but there was something, that nasty smell of yours but only it wasn't so nasty. Well, it was nasty but in an intriguing sort of way. So I started sniffing around you and after I got you on your back I knew right away where the smell was coming from.

"You still smell nasty down there, going all those times to the doctor hasn't done a thing for your smell, your smell though, I couldn't understand it. It smelled nasty but I couldn't stop sniffing it. What did the doctor say was going on?"

I ignored her question while watching her carry on licking my shaft. When I didn't answer she continued.

"You know I think oral sex is disgusting, same as anal sex. So I tried to go back to sleep and I couldn't. I tossed and turned for an hour then I went to the couch and tossed some more. I don't think I was on the couch for ten minutes before I couldn't help myself and came back in here. You were dead to the world and I thought maybe you would want to eat me or something and I tried waking you up but you didn't budge.

"So I thought I would get you awake by playing with your thing. You are still leaking you know? I wish you wouldn't sleep naked while it is continuing to leak. I even screamed when I got it on my hand and you just snored away. When I yanked my hand away it got close to my face and I couldn't help smell my hand..."

Ann quit licking and looked very despondent.

"You know how I think sex is nasty with fluids and every thing getting every where, I ... I couldn't help myself and I licked my hand. It was nasty, it still tastes nasty..."

"But?"

"But I can't stop myself, it makes me tingle when I lick it. It has salty, alkaline taste, sort of like when you put your tongue on a nine volt battery but with a much better sensation. My whole body tingles when I am licking it. I ... I cleaned my hand and started to cry when I realized where the liquid is coming from. And so I bent down and started licking you. You stopped snoring at that time and I thought a small insignificant lick woke you, but you didn't wake and I continued licking. I haven't been able to stop."

"Take it in your mouth and suck." She did and I rolled my head backwards. Damn that was nice. She stopped sucking and went back to licking. "You sucked on it earlier, didn't you? That is what woke me."

"Yes. I am sorry."

"What are you sorry for?"

"Because I can't stop licking you. Every now and then I get even greedier and start sucking you but stop when my mouth gets sore."

I was hard when I woke up, now that I was awake, I was steel hard.

"Get up here!"

She moved but protested on her way up.

"But I need to go brush my teeth; I don't want to kiss you after my mouth as been down there. That is disgusting."

"Not any more!" The act of sex with Ann had no chance of serendipity, no impromptu sex with her without a shower or some other sort of cleaning action involved before hand. Or rather that was the way Ann used to insist it be.

I wasn't bothered by the idea that there may, however unlikely with the way she had been so thorough, have been my pre-cum on her lips. The smell between my legs was not strong to me and neither the taste. No I didn't quaff a load but I couldn't resist taking a slight taste when I was rubbing it on Ann's lips the night before last. No tingling sensation or anything else just salty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.