Addicted
Chapter 12: Candy for All

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: Candy for All - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

When I arrived home that evening, the kids were scarce and after seeing who was in the kitchen with Ann, I wanted to disappear myself. The cousins were in rare form with both of them laying into me about how useless men were. Normally their presence is such an irritant that I immediately run to another room but Elizabeth was under the impression that Ann may have been susceptible to my control and so I weathered their boorish comments and focused on my wife.

Like a ring leader, she was sitting back and enjoying the show as the two fugly cousins sounded off and thinking back, I understood that is what she always did. When the cousins weren't around, she would bad mouth them because of their hygiene or how slutty they were; how they were both useless welfare cases but when she was with them I think they made her feel superior; they fed her ego.

I picked up six of the eleven tins that Dr. Cole had made; they were actually in some collector tins that her son collected to make them look more authentic while easily distinguishable from lip balm sold in similar type tins; her son was none too happy about her mother taking one of his many collections, even after she said she would pay EBay rates for them.

"Ann, can I see you in the hallway?" And I turned to go towards the den when I heard Teresa speak up.

"Who does he think you are his slave? He didn't even say please!"

Ann laughed agreeing with Teresa but I was relieved when she did join me in the hallway which was in view of the kitchen and the cousins but discreet enough for some privacy if you spoke low enough. I did not speak low and neither did Ann.

"What do you want Eddie? I have guests over."

"Well, I was thinking that I took care of you this morning, you could give me a kiss thank you."

PDA: Public Displays of Affection was a definite no-no in Ann's eyes, she didn't even like to hold hands and I can count the number of times on two fingers that she has kissed me in front of the cousins, one of which was at our wedding.

Terry, the sluttier of the two cousins and the one who has told Ann numerous times that she fancied me and would love to take me for a spin, wanted to know what I did for Ann, "Took care of you Ann, don't keep us waiting?"

Teresa, who could be just as slutty as her cousin when she wasn't being hoity-toity took offence to my request, "Ann, are you going to let him talk to you like that?"

Both cousins' sound bites distracted Ann enough to look their way before looking back at me and reaching up to wrap her hands around my neck, pulled me down and planted a hard kiss on my lips. When she was done and let my head pull away her face went red and she looked away. The cousins couldn't keep to themselves;

"Woot! You go girl! Get some." From Terry, of course.

"Ann, what has gotten over you?" And that was Teresa.

When Ann got back to the table their voices lowered and I knew 'it', my control of my wife was happening. Reaching into my pocket, I followed Ann back into the kitchen with the widest shit eating grin I have ever remembered having.

"Hey Ann, when I went to the doctor the other day, I was given some trial tins of lip balm that some company was marketing and since your lips are always so chapped, I thought you might like it."

I tossed the small tin which Ann deftly caught one handed; examined the outside closely before opening it up and sniffing. The jerk of her head away from the offending tin while grimacing ugly told me that she still was sensitive to the smell of my seed.

"What the hell is this?"

"Ocean Breeze Lip Balm is what I was told it was called. Supposed to be some good stuff. Try it, you might like it."

Sneering at me, Ann replied, "I doubt it" before she did indeed try it.

"Stinks." And then she licked it with her tongue and she couldn't stop licking her lips. The cousins were curious about her sudden change in facial expression, to a much more agreeable one; like she was really enjoying licking her lips.

Teresa, possibly because of her fish like lips, was constantly using lip balm and looked at me, expecting a hand out as always I am sure. I didn't disappoint and she caught the one I tossed her way.

Terry, not to be left out on getting something free chimed in, "Hey I love the smell of the Ocean! Do you have one for me?" More like she loves the taste of salt, she was notorious for drowning McDonald's French Fries in even more salt and she bored everyone about how just loved the taste of cum. She smiled quite ugly when I tossed one her way too. And then I just stood there while the three of them couldn't stop licking their lips.

Elizabeth, after comparing how much lip balm her and Shannon had used speculated that each tin should last between two and three weeks.

Looking at the kitchen and the left over spaghetti and unclean dishes, I was confident that Ann or more likely Terry did the cooking and Ann was waiting for someone else to clean them up. Smelling the cool spaghetti, I confirmed that it was Terry's recipe, too much garlic and nuked me a small plate. As I sat at the table, I gave my wife and her ugly cousins their first command.

"Why don't the three of you clean up the dishes?"

Terry jumped up to get to it with Ann and Teresa looking at me like I was an alien for suggesting such a thing before they joined Terry. As I ate I pondered where everything was taking me, taking us. I didn't plan on making a habit of ordering anyone around but I did plan on tweaking Ann here and there. First up was so she would be more agreeable to sex and that she had a mouth and a set of hands that could be used in sex. The second thing I definitely was going to adjust was her screaming at the kids; our kids were great kids and she needed to treat them as such.

Looking at the two cousins I smirked. Ann wasn't the only one to think disrespectful things behind their back. My crime was my pet nicknames for them; Thing 1 and Thing 2.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.