Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 11: Not Quite There Yet

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Not Quite There Yet - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

Barbara and Chad were off to school by the time I woke the next morning since I was able to sleep in; my only jobs for the day were in the afternoon.

Ann was dressed and getting her jacket on to leave when she saw me and started in right away. "Well, look who is among the living? Think you can get some stuff done around the house? The yard is looking ratty and the downstairs basement could use paint. I bought that navy blue paint over two months ago and you still haven't painted the bathroom with it."

Here I was, heavy heart, feeling guilty about what I did, attempted to do to my wife last night and here she is busting my chops because I only had a half day of work. Yes, I like to take it easy when I have mornings like this one but that is because all too often I have to work until eight or ten in the evening. I didn't have a set schedule like my wife and she gave me crap for it all the time.

"Will you just hush and go to work?" I grumbled at her before shambling to the kitchen for some toast and juice. When she didn't snap back, I stopped to look at her. The confusion on her face was priceless; until she saw me smile, I guess she just can't stand the thought of me being happy because she snapped, "I don't want the neighbors to think we are slobs!" And thankfully she was gone.

I sat and thought about it; maybe one or two more sessions with my dabbing her lips might do the trick. As to doing something around the house and what the neighbors thought, fuck them, the house was clean, the yard was trimmed, the garbage contained. Our house didn't look like it belonged in a magazine but it looked comfy and lived in, the best kind.

I met with Dish for lunch before going to our first of two jobs for the afternoon. Between the jobs I stopped off at Dr. Cole's, chatted with Shannon a bit, smiling every time she spread my special sauce on her lips while waiting for Elizabeth. She was in a meeting with her husband upstairs and it was taking longer than expected. I only had a few more minutes before I was going to have to leave for my next job when she finally strutted down the steps and strut is exactly what she did.

She had a smile plastered on her face and was wearing her typical white doctor/lab coat that hung down to just below her hips, but the more I looked the more I thought she was naked underneath. After taking my file she led me back to her office and upon discarding her coat proved that she was indeed naked underneath.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting but my husband got randy about the idea I was coming down here to suck you off and insisted on having his way with me."

"From the smile on your face and the additionally hickies on her chest, I don't think you mind."

"No, I didn't" and then she was engulfing my filling meat looking to emptying its sack. Looking around, I saw that she had already deposited a sample container next to my chair on her desk, easily within reach. Closing my eyes, I let my self relax as she administered me with her talented and every eager mouth.

While she sucked, naked between my legs, I kept thinking about Ann, and how great sex was going to be with us in a day or two. Ann acting the slut for my dick was all it really took for me to grab Dr. Cole's hair a bit rougher than I was planning to let her know I was ready. Smiling at me, she did not take her eyes off of me as she completed her job and soon I was moaning into the container while she finished me with her hand.

After a couple of minutes of small talk, letting Elizabeth know that I thought her suggestion with my snaring Ann was on the money, I had to jet to my next job. Dish wanted to know what the doctor's office had been doing to me because I met up with her with a smile on my face. I didn't care, life was looking up.

Dish again asked me to go with her for a drink but I passed on the offer but looked at her queerly because she was only nineteen. "Don't they card you?" I had known many a nineteen year olds who partied harder than they did when they were actually of the legal age.

She gave me an impish smile and said, "Some do and some don't but who said anything about alcohol? I had another drink in mind."

Chuckling I told Dish, "Another time" twice before dropping her off at her apartment and driving home.

Since Barbara made a dish Ann did not like, she had told the kids that she was going to be making dinner tonight but because she also got home late, but not as late as me, she brought Chinese home so I actually had two good meals in two days. After dinner I played Madden with Chad for a couple of hours and Barbara was trying to sew a shirt for her Home Economics class before they got ready for bed. After kissing them good night, I went in search of my wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.