Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 10: Spedman Movers

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10: Spedman Movers - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

I went back to work, which was an uneventful move of an eighty year old lady from a retirement home to her daughter's house. Afterwards, my current employee, Dish asked if I was going to watch my team play tonight. The last time I needed to hire new help, Ann surprised me by suggesting I give Dish a look see.

The fact that Ann was suggesting I hire a female; to help me in my moving business seemed odd, until I saw Dish in person. Dish easily stood five nine or ten, which put her on the tall side as females go and the rest of her body put her on the large side. Her large rack probably put Dish in the obese category fat wise but she wasn't fat at all, trust me on that. She was just big and she put her shape in good use by playing any and all athletics in high school and college.

Similar to me, an injury ended her collegiate career even before it started and when she lost her scholarship, she dropped out. Somehow, she met up with Ann and made it known that she was not adverse to hard work. As I said, Ann surprised me by referring Dish, whose real name was Trish but growing up had the nickname Trish the Dish and she said that when her chest went out of proportion, she requested that everyone simple call her Dish.

Face wise, she was just there, not gorgeous but not ugly like the Cousins either. With most males, I am sure her face was an after thought to her tits. Not long after she started working for me she confided in me that while she wished they were smaller, she didn't suffer back pains from her over abundant chest and she liked how her tits alone could fluster most guys.

I gave Dish a trial offer for the one job I had the next day and she handled herself easily; she wasn't as strong as most of my previous co-workers but she wasn't the weakest either. She has been with me ever since doing a better job than any of her predecessors. We get along great and can freely talk about anything. Of course, Ann, whom referred Dish has since changed her mind and has been pressuring me into firing Dish because she thinks that Dish wants me in a carnal way and doesn't think that is right.

I would be surprised if Dish did have feelings for me because she strikes me as butch with her short hair cut and mannerisms and as much as I enjoy her company I am not willing to lose my children to be with a girl half my age. I have told Ann that I would fire Dish only when I could find someone better to replace her. Ann isn't sexist and knows what she was capable of physically and so assumed that Dish was similarly capable and is expecting some guy off the street to be able to do a better job but so far she has been wrong.

A few weeks ago Dish approached me for a favor. To my knowledge she didn't drink, do drugs or party excessively, so I agreed to hear her request. She wanted money but only four hundred clams. She lost her scholarship but not her love of sports, especially softball. Her injury prohibits her from playing at the collegiate level but not the local league level and she wanted me to sponsor a team for her to play on. I was to be the honorary coach of the Spedman Movers team in the local woman's under thirty-five softball league.

I said yes without consulting Ann, mainly because she had been on me to advertise in places other than the yellow pages. Ann of course was livid and forbade me to ever stepping near one of their games.

I told Dish I would see if I could make it and went home, hungry for dinner and a nap; Dr. Cole and all of that day's excitement wore me out.

When I arrived home dinner was ready, thanks to my loving daughter who fixed my favorite; lasagna. I had taught her how to make it when she was my tom-boy daughter and every now and then she will surprise the family by making it, better than I ever could, I might add. In typical Ann fashion, Ann can't stand lasagna and complains every time it is made. Tonight when she called from work and found out what Barbara had made for dinner told Barbara that she would not be home until later. So Barbara, Chad and I had a nice dinner, with toasted buttered bread, laughing and enjoying each other's company before I went to take a nap in the front of the TV.

My kids are great; they had long since quit fighting with each other and Chad knows that if Barbara cooks then he has to do the dishes. He likes Barbara's cooking as much as I do, it is better than mine or Ann's, so he gladly does the dishes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.