Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 8: Infidelity Flashback #2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Infidelity Flashback #2 - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

And that is how I cheated on my wife; for a third time. There I was sliding in to Elizabeth from the rear and I suddenly remembered a few years ago, when I cheated on Ann for the second time, the first since we had been married.

Business was slow and out of the blue I got a call from a Sandy Bergman who was desperate to move to Phoenix, Arizona; an emergency move with everything happening at the last moment; the worst kind of move. My jobs were mostly small local stuff, maybe a really small company move or a trip down to Cincinnati, but that was it, anything more and the big boys got the job and here was Ms. Bergman calling me, begging me to drive her car and her household items to Phoenix. I said, Sorry, not interested. A move to Phoenix would take five days minimum. I don't charge enough for one trip to make it worthwhile and I just wasn't interested in driving my old dilapidated second hand truck to Arizona and back.

But I am in a rush; I will pay you a thousand dollars over your asking price! I need to be on the road there tomorrow!

Lady, a thousand bucks is way over my asking price and is akin to highway robbery! There is no way in hell I will charge you that much! The big shipping companies can get you there for that price. Yes, I am not a very good capitalist.

Then you will do it? I was told to ask for you because you can give me the personal service I require. The hope and pleading in her voice got to me. I just knew I was making a mistake when I accepted and we ironed out all of the details; I just didn't realize how bad of a mistake it would be on my part.

The worst thing about my little business was finding good help. I didn't ever short anyone out of a fair days wage but I had no tolerance for the endemic anemic work ethics of today's generation and the heavy lifting the job entails precludes most of the older generation from being able to last at the job long. The guy I had working with me at that time was an okay enough guy, so long as he stayed away from the sauce.

So after I got off the phone with Ms. Bergman, I called Charlie and told him about the job I had just accepted. His first response was to ask me if I was crazy and didn't bite on the line when I told him how desperate she was. I then told him what he wanted to hear: he would be paid for 12 hour days, 8 hours regular, 4 hours over time with the move projected to take five to seven days and at the end of the trip he would get a $250.00 bonus.

That was good enough for him, except that he wanted some of that money up front to give to his girl for food. That I flat out refused, I had had two previous employees who would show up on Friday morning and asked for their check. By lunch time they were gone blowing their money at the bar or track and I would be lucky to see them by the following Tuesday.

Ms. Bergman was the young executive or executive secretary type. She met us at her apartment wearing a smart business suit her blonde hair in a tight bun and promptly took off her blazer to direct our packing, the worst thing about the job, some people have no clue how much shit they have until I show up to start packing it up, in her silk blouse and tight knee length skirt. She was also tall, almost six foot out of her heels with her heels making her about six two, almost eye to eye with me. Her legs were very slender with just the right amount of curves for someone so tall. And her silk blouse displayed the arch of a set of very proportional breasts, if she would have been six inches shorter they would have looked rather large on her and if she was Ann's height, they would have looked enormous. All in all, very pleasing to the eyes.

The pack-out was one of the easiest I had every done, mostly because Ms. Bergman had boxed a fair amount and what she hadn't boxed was either sorted or labeled. The six hours I had projected to box her up and load on to the truck lasted just over two. The only snag was when we went to load her Suburban SUV onto the two wheel hitch I had rented to tow behind my truck. It seems that Ms. Bergman had forgotten to mention that she was afraid to fly and wanted to drive with us, there was that personal attention she mentioned. Charlie got all excited about having the jasmine smelling Ms. Bergman squeezed between us in the cab of the truck. Again, I had to lay the law down the law; the cab simply was not big enough, especially for a three day drive to Phoenix.

Ms. Bergman then meekly asked if one of us could drive her SUV and she would ride with them. Charlie, having all the couth in the world asked point blank and rather loudly if she was fucking nuts and suddenly she had her offer of a bonus back up to the thousand dollars from the more respectable seven hundred and fifty dollars I had negotiated it to.

Soon our little convoy was on the road heading towards St. Louis. Ms. Bergman asked if I would start the drive behind the wheel of her Suburban, an oversized vehicle she had no reason owning and to this day I think she bought is as a power statement, but I told her that I needed to drive the truck first to see how it was going to handle on the highway; old trucks like mine have a very loose steering and I was not very confident that the truck would make the trip. So Ms. Bergman rode in her SUV with Charlie driving it.

Three hours later when we stopped for gas and food, Ms. Bergman pulled me to the side and said that she was not comfortable riding with Charlie, he was creeping her out by spending more time mentally undressing her instead of watching the road. I could see that, Charlie was a bit of a creep, his hair was long, scraggily looking and very oily, which gave his face an overall dark look. I am a guy so I didn't sweat things like being alone with him but I could see a female wanting to cross-over to the other side of a street so she didn't have to pass by him.

I told her that I understood her situation but I could not, would not have Charlie drive the moving truck the entire way to Phoenix, I needed to be in the truck as much as possible in case something went wrong with the truck. She nodded and went to the ladies room and I wasn't surprised when it came time to mount up and get back on the road, she joined me in the moving truck.

I had purchased a set of long range walkie talkies so Charlie and I could coordinate the driving, Charlie made it abundantly clear that he wasn't happy driving by himself. We stopped for the night closer to Tulsa than St. Louis and Ms. Bergman paid for two hotel rooms. I felt like a nagging mother when I told Charlie to stay away from the bars because I did not want him driving drunk the next day, then I went to soak in the hotels hot tub before calling it a night.

The hot tub wasn't very hot but it helped a little ease the stiffness out of my body; I think it would have done a better job if I wasn't dreading where Charlie had gone off to. The hotel had a pool next to the hot tub and I was serendipitously enjoying the sights of a few females in the four or so families swimming or lounging by the pool when I saw a vision of beauty exit out of the lobby of the hotel and walk towards me, or rather the hot tub.

The bikini she wore was practically sacrilegious because it covered next to nothing on her tall, svelte form; from her long legs, shapely torso to long flowing blonde hair. While I thought her wearing sunglasses at night were a bit presumption, damn did it add to her allure. And then it hit me; that was Ms. Bergman walking towards me. Fuck, my rapidly filling cock told me I was in trouble.

The three or so hours she rode in the truck with me passed very quickly once we started talking; a conversation I did not start but had no objections to partaking in. It also gave me an excuse to look at her periodically; with the loose steering of the truck I constantly had to keep my eyes on the road but a brief glance here or there wasn't out of the question. I don't know how her Suburban rode but even on Interstate 44, my truck bounced and shook a lot, that meant her sweet looking mammaries did their fair share of jiggling and on a bad patch of highway, out right bouncing. Still, other than enjoying someone's company, the conversation gave me no real vibes, good or bad about Ms. Bergman, other than she wasn't as bitchy as I had pegged her to be.

Mind if I join you? The hot tub wasn't very large, it had enough room for four adults to sit together, even so with our two oversized frames, it was understood that we may bump into each other. My initial thought was to call it a night and hit the sack, or at least try to get some sleep while the image of Ms. Bergman sauntering towards me in that joke of a bikini tormented me.

Please.

After she oohed and ahhed a few times while bumping my legs twice, she finally settled into her desired position. I had to look away because the cool night air had given her nipples a reason to be aroused and the buoyancy of their supporting boobs lifted them further off her chest and could be seen poking out of the water.

You know, you are a very good looking man. That wasn't a vibe, that wasn't tease, that wasn't an innuendo that was a come on. My dick throbbed painfully as I looked at her hiding behind her shades at night.

You, as I am sure you know, are a very good looking woman. Criminally good looking.

Thank you. I will be honest with you; someone sleazy like Charlie looking at me does creep me out, but knowing someone big, strong and good looking like you is checking me out gets my pussy running.

Oh, fuck was I in trouble.

And there was that ride tonight in your truck. The vibrations that truck gives off are almost as good as riding on back of Harley. Do you own a motorcycle? Have you ever ridden a Harley?

Harley Davidson? No, but I have ridden a couple of motorcycles, I didn't buy one though. Thought about it, but decided that wasn't the mature thing to do as a new father. That's it, throw out that I am a family man, and twist my wedding ring in front of her. Of course, I knew there was some girls who preferred to chase after married guys.

Oh, you should have. You do know the nick name for Harley's, yes?

Other than Harley, no.

Ha, well, maybe it is a nick name only the girls use because they also call Harley's ‗moving vibrators' and I can tell you that is not an exaggeration.

Whew! Time to nip this in the bud I thought.

Ms. Bergman,

Please, call me Sandy.

Ms. Bergman, I have to tell you I am a married man, though I think you already know this.

I do. Are you happily married?

There was that evil question. One of those questions you have to wonder if the person asking really wants to know the true answer.

No, but I have two wonderful kids and I don't want to chance losing them.

What is to chance? You are driving me to my new home in Phoenix and I am never going back to Indianapolis, so your wife won't find out about anything from me.

It isn't you I am worried about.

Forget about Charlie. He is either drunk in some bar, getting his rocks off with a hooker or up in the room watching cheap porn.

It is not that simple.

Yes, it is. To which she diligently started rubbing my crotch with her slender foot, ignoring my jerking hips. Yum, nice and hard. I love that particular reaction that this suit gets me.

Ms. Bergman. I am sure that came out like a whine, not at all manly. I wanted to run; to be faithful but my dick wouldn't let me. It didn't help that it had been over six weeks since Ann and I last had sex. Yes, women, guys may come across as insensitive, but trust me when I say that in the back of our mind, we definitely know when the last time we got laid. Ann had been sick a lot during that time but the times when she felt fine she had no desire and I wasn't to the point where I would beg. I wish I had.

Please, call me Sandy. My hips continued jerking but no longer were they trying to dislodge her foot from my crotch; I was pushing against her foot, enjoying entirely too much the sensation down there while watching her knee of that leg poke out of the water. Even her knees were sexy.

I can't Ms. Bergman. I just can't. I pleaded the last vestige of my marriage vows but she was not to be denied. Moving towards me in the tub, I was expecting her to sit next to me when she straddled my lap, pushing her barely covered crotch directly on to my throbbing manhood.

I just love having sex in public places, don't you? Looking at the pool, two of the families had gone inside leaving two families with kids screaming and splashing.

Yes, I did like sex in public places. Ann surprised me our first year in college when we went to Myrtle Beach for Spring Break and asked me if I wanted to go at it on the secluded beach spot she had found. We did but quickly gave up because sand was getting everywhere. Later she pointed out a park within walking distance of our apartment that had some picnic tables on the edge of some trees overlooking the road up to the park.

The location of the tables were ideal and one night after eleven pm we snuck in and had fantastic sex where Ann lying with her torso on a table with a thick blanket under her. If she would have been a few inches taller her feet would of touched the ground, instead they hung freely as I lifted her flowing skirt to reveal her panty-less ass and proceeded to pound her good albeit quickly. Ann never wanted to do that fantasy of hers again and eventually I quit asking.

Ms. Bergman must of took my non-answer while my mind wondered down memory lane as a yes because she reached into my wide legged swim suit and fished my more than ready cock out of its mesh container. Looking up at her sunglass face in disbelief she guided me home to her hot pussy.

HOLY FUCK! I screamed and jerked to look beyond Ms. Bergman to see if my outburst blew our cover. I think one of the heavy set mothers who had no right wearing a bikini knew what was going on. She didn't give us a disapproving look, but when one of her kids was running towards the hot tub she called them back.

When I looked back at Ms. Bergman, Sandy she was giggling at me.

Feels good, doesn't it?

You have no idea.

Been a long time?

Sadly, yes.

Good. More pleasure for me.

I had to quit looking at her lust fuelled face but looking down at her perfect titties did not help. And then it got worst as she slowly began to move her hot box slightly up and down on my screaming dick. I could feel her thong pushing on the left side of my dick; she must have pulled it to the side when she was moving to mount me.

Abruptly I was lost; I lashed on to both of her arms and squeezed, she looked at me with worry until she felt my dick unleash my torrent up into her and then she smiled wickedly as I spasm and shook through my orgasm.

Wow, that was nice. It has been a while for you! I nodded as I released her. Looking back at the two families, the heavy set woman was staring at us with a smile, she definitely knew and didn't object as my penis quickly went limp and slipped out of Sandy.

Lifting my chin to look at her, Sandy bent down to kiss me tenderly.

Now that we got that bad boy out of the way, what say you come up to my room and fuck me good like I need?

I was a lost married man who vaguely nodded yes. Any guilt that would have been trying to exert itself on my conscious was washed away when Sandy climbed out of the hot tub and dried off her exquisite form for my viewing pleasure. My dick wasn't filling back with bloodlust but it did override any objection I may have had about continuing to cheat on my wife; until we ran into Charlie in the lobby.

He couldn't keep his exclamations to himself about how hot Sandy was. She must of really have been creeped out by him because she quit her sauntering and stormed off to her room, I did not follow. Taking Charlie with his totally inappropriate and yet very accurate mouth by the wing, we went to our room on the opposite side of the hotel and after a quick shower, I went to bed. I tried to sleep, but the thoughts of Sandy over rode my senses until I passed out hours later.

The next morning, Charlie asked over breakfast if I wanted him to drive the moving truck and as I was about to say, ‗sure' I saw Sandy barely shake her head while she was sipping her orange juice so I said that I was still worried about how the truck would handle.

Sandy of course, followed me to the truck vice her Suburban. At least today she wasn't dressed in a business suit, instead Charlie and I got to drool over her in a pair of white canvas Keds with powder blue ankle socks, a darker blue knee length flared skirt and matching blue designer track suit zipper sweat top, zippered all the way to the elegant crook of her neck for Charlie's viewing pleasure but as soon as she was in the cab of the truck with just me she lowered the zipper all the way to her belly button which also displayed for me her bra-less sport tank top that did not cover her belly button. Her nipples were already poking out of her lycra top as she settled into the truck fastening her seatbelt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.