Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 6: Flashback Daddy Duties

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Flashback Daddy Duties - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

After hearing what my vivacious 16 year old just told me I remembered a conversation that I had with Philip Johnson, the starting defensive end at IU, all those years ago. He had a baby girl the same month as Barbara was born. We were at Visions Gentleman's Club and started talking about raising daughters and what if they wanted to become a stripper. Philip said that seeing his daughter naked on a stage would be like watching his parents fuck; it shouldn't happen. My response to him was to ask him if that meant he had to quit shagging his wife when the kids hit puberty. Hell no he said, he was going to be a horny old man shagging anything and everything.

I noticed that a svelte young black girl had entered the stage to disrobe while slowly walking from one side of the stage to the next enticing tips. I pointed her out and Philip said her name was Destiny, but it was actually Farnece and she went to IU. He liked her hard nipples but didn't think her ass was big enough. I told him to imagine that she was his daughter, how would he feel?

Without hesitating, he said that he would rush up to the stage to get her off of it. When I asked why he said was because that was his job, to protect her. What was he protecting her from? From guys like him and I who were looking at her like a piece of meat, wanting to eat her up. But what if she wanted to be looked at that way? Too bad he had said, that was the role of the father, to protect his baby girl.

This conversation confused me. Before I could ask more, his regular lap dancer showed up and ground her big ass on his crotch, asking him if he wanted to give her a ride and then he was gone. I left not much later, went home and stood over my girl as she slept in her crib. Ann's father was very protective of her; the time I went to pick Ann up for our first date, her father pulled a shotgun on me and pulled the trigger. The gun was empty but the threat that if I harmed his girl, I would get both barrels was not. I thought about why fathers protected their girls so vigorously. I didn't like the answer I came up with.

The only answer that made any sense to me was that the fathers were jealous. Some snot nose punk was going to do something to their little angel that society said they weren't allowed to do. That answer made me sick to my stomach and here I was wondering how I could protect my girl.

"Let me ask you this Barbara. How would you feel when girls you go to school with say things about you because you posed naked?"

"Honestly dad, no different then I feel right now?"

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that I don't have a lot of friends at school because all of the guys and some of the girls want nothing more than to grab my boobies and the rest of the girls are extremely jealous of my boobies. There has been at least six break ups at school because the girls caught their boyfriends ogling my chest. Which by the way, I find hilarious. Daddy, you have told me time and time again to be happy with who I am. Who I am is someone who likes the attention my chest gives me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.