Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 3: The Grey Ooze

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Grey Ooze - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

About two weeks after I recovered from my bad fever, Ann started complaining that I stunk 'down there'. Because of my job, I take two showers a day, once in the morning and once when I got home. Ann knew this and still said I stunk, specifically between my legs. After a week of her complaining she started sleeping on the couch because she couldn't stand my smell. When I asked Barbara and Chad if I smelled, Chad just shrugged his shoulders and Barbara told me she noticed the smell but didn't think it was that bad. Finally, I asked Dish, who works with me moving other people's stuff around. She is quite burly for a woman and she has been the best employee I have ever had. She has been with me when I was sweating profusely lifting a baby grand piano up too small of a stairway; if any one noticed a change in my smell, I thought it would be her. She simply said that she liked the way I smelt and when back to eating her bacon sandwich.

So I went to the Family Doctor who constantly complains about my insurance whenever I had to take the kids in to see him. Ann of course had insurance from her office but Dr. Williams never complained about her insurance. Doc Williams didn't noticed

anything but told me to call him if something changed. Three days later the change came. My penis started dribbling a gray mucus out of the end, I found my boxer briefs was getting soaked by this liquid and while it wasn't rushing out, it was very copious. That was enough for me; I called Dr. Williams who immediately referred me to an urologist. Here is the kicker; the only urologist in town who took my crappy insurance was Dr. E.E. Cole.

Imagine my surprise when I found out E.E. stood for Elizabeth Ellen. Dr. Cole was a very matronly woman. About five foot four, hips and belly that said she had delivered a child or three, backed by very full bosom that she didn't mind showing and a very motherly looking face. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, indeed, the term M.I.L.F fit her to a tee. And I was going to have to drop my pants for her.

She was quite the professional but had a great bedside manner that made the visit with her so pleasant, even though she took four samples. The urine and blood one I was expecting as I was the sample of the pre-cum grey mucus matter, though I did not enjoy her sticking the q-tip up the tip of my penis, but it was the sperm one threw me for a loop.

Masturbating was nothing new to me, indeed, it was the only reason I could keep my dick in my pants for all these years, but having to do it in a sterile office with a female doctor and her equally female assistant outside the door knowing you are doing it can be a bit disconcerting. Finally, forty five minutes later, after handing Dr. Cole's cute young blonde assistant my sealed container, I walked out of there with a follow up appointment for the next week.

Needless to say I was startled when Dr. Cole's assistant called me in for an 'emergency' follow-up the next day. I was in the middle of a move when I got the call and dropped two pieces of furniture and nearly crashed my moving truck three times before I was able to get to the doctor's office at six thirty that evening. The assistant, Shannon Gunther thought the whole thing was a bit odd and told me that Dr. Cole was acting rather peculiar all day; other then that, she did not know why I was called back in so abruptly.

Dr. Cole shared her medical office inside a remodeled ranch house with her husband's optical practice. His practice was in the front of the house, sharing the ground floor with their realty business, while her practice was in the basement. When I arrived, I saw Mr. Cole leaving with his staff. Dr. Cole came out, told Shannon that she was free to leave if she wanted, while Dr. Cole took the needed samples. By the look on her face Shannon was all too glad to leave, which she did.

When Doctor Cole sat down in her office, I was able to get a good look at her and noticed how flushed she was looking. I also noticed that while she had her lab coat buttoned at the waist, her blouse buttons were not and the middle of her lace bra could be seen. She just sat there with a semi dazed look on her face, licking her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.