The Nobles Abroad - Cover

The Nobles Abroad

Copyright© 2009 by ppr128

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A mother and son, isolated from the culture around themselves, find solace in each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Last night had been amazing. The lingerie fashion show- and the lovemaking after it- had been sensuous beyond belief. But today ... well, today would suck. My mother had to go to work, and would be awake any moment now. So I made the most of the time I had left, curled against her sleeping form and waiting for the alarm to go off. I followed her to the shower, hoping to join her in there, but she winked at me and said that if I went in after her we might never come back out. That hardly seemed like the worst possible thing capable of happening, but still she had to work and I had to go to school.

The day was dreary and slow; when I'd come to Japan I had been sent down a grade due to the supposedly superior education system of my new home. Unfortunately, it meant that my courses were a mix of old and new, and my mind drifted more than a few times to the events of the past few days. My teachers politely ignored it- after all, I was just some daydreaming gaijin, at least so far as they were concerned.

I was at a loose end when I got home, fidgeting about and counting down the seconds until my mother got home. I wondered if she'd let me make love to her again, and feared that a day in normal society, outside of our incestuous cocoon, might have shocked her out of her feelings for me.

When she walked in the door, I hovered nervously. She gave me an arch look, and asked where my hug for her after a long day was. I practically flung myself at her, earning a giggle. As I nuzzled at her, she relaxed in my embrace, flushing with her arousal. We kissed, hands roving over each other's bodies, before she pressed at my chest, pushed me away. Breathing heavily, she told me to go and get dressed, because if we were going to have an adult relationship, we'd need to do more than just hump like animals.

She showered quickly, washing away the cares of the day, and I busied myself dressing to impress. I had a black, pin-stripe two-piece suit, which I paired with a mustard-coloured long-sleeve business shirt and a blue-and-mustard striped tie. With my hair neatly combed and my shoes polished to a jet sheen, I hoped to present the right look. As I wondered if she found me anywhere near as physically appealing as I found her, my mother called out from her room, saying she needed some help to get dressed. Assuming she needed me to zip her up, I bustled in, eager to spend what time I could with so gorgeous a creature.

Instead, I found her in a state of undress. She had laid out her dress for the evening, a tasteful black cocktail number, and was currently wearing the black bra, garter, and stockings from last night. And nothing else. My eyes zeroed in predicably, and she pretended briefly to be offended as I ogled between her legs, before snorting and handing me something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.