The Nobles Abroad
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by ppr128

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A mother and son, isolated from the culture around themselves, find solace in each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I held my hand out, palm up, and helped my flushed and still-shaky mother down from the table. Even after she was on her feet, I kept her hand in my own, clasping it and walking by her side as a lover might. Back in her room, she lead my to her lingerie drawer, opening it to reveal a veritable arsenal of underwear. White, black, red, even green to match her flashing eyes. I chewed on my lower lip, trying to narrow my choices down.

"Well?" she asked, impatiently.

I cleared my throat. "I'd like to see you in all of them, mom."

She laughed. "That's a little impractical, dear. I'd look pretty silly if I tried to put them all on at once, right?"

I shook my head, amused by the inner vision of her struggling into a growing array of gauzy underthings all at the same time. So I thought about what I could have her wear, and decided on three sets of lingerie for her to model.

The first was something I thought she might ordinarily wear; an ivory, seamless, soft-cup bra with matching panties. The second was an emerald teddy, with mesh and underwire support, and a lacy bodice that I hoped would show more than it hid. I'd chosen it because it looked like it might be something she would wear to feel sexy in and of herself; my last choice, however, was much more selfish. I left it in place, however, and laid out the bra and panty set and teddy to begin with.

I sat back on my mother's bed and watched her dress in lingerie- sort of a strip show in reverse. I'd never given much thought to the mechanics of a woman putting on a bra, so I watched intently as she did so, doing up the clasp at her front, then turning it around so the clasp was at her back. Having done that, she leaned forward, shook her bust slightly- perhaps for my benefit, perhaps to settle them into the bra- and then flipped the cups up over her breasts, finally settling the straps in place over her shoulders. Clad now in hipster briefs that matched the bra, she pirouetted slowly for me, letting me see her in profile. Once she'd turned full-circle, she stood with her hands on her hips, raising an eyebrow. I could see that the crotch of her snug panties was beginning to moisten, whether from her own arousal or the flow of our recent sex.

"Nice," I whispered. She smiled broadly, leaning forward to display her cleavage a little better. "I like to wear these to work. They go well under tight tops, you see? No seems to spoil the lines." I nodded without thinking, enthralled as she grabbed her breasts, lifted them inside the bra. "And they're nice and soft, easy to wear all day. But sometimes I have to wear a slip or a camisole so they don't show through if I'm wearing a translucent blouse. But for you, honey ... well. Maybe I'll make an exception. Maybe when mommy's home we can play hot teacher and naughty student, and I can tease you with the sight, eh?"

I was agog at the prospect. She giggled, then stripped out of her lingerie. Standing over the teddy, she slid first one leg and then the other into it, drawing it up onto her magnificent body and shimmied it into place on her torso. She took her time with the cups, getting the underwires correctly seated and lifting her breasts up, threatening to spill them out of the top of the teddy's in-built brassiere. Noting my interest, she explained that it was important to settle her bust correctly, because otherwise it would move about, settle into an uncomfortable configuration. Again she twirled for me; the teddy I had selected was a g-string cut, the green band that held the back and front together disappearing into the cleft of her soft, creamy buttocks. I could feel my loins beginning to stir, and I stood, walked to my mother, and kissed her, running my hands all over her body, feeling the lace that hid her from my eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.