The Nobles Abroad - Cover

The Nobles Abroad

Copyright© 2009 by ppr128

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mother and son, isolated from the culture around themselves, find solace in each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Mom had me go to the fridge/freezer and bring back the tray of ice cubes she used when she drank things that she wanted especially cold, or found too strong and need of dilution. But right now, she was going to use them for something else, and application I found altogether more appealing. Watching her try to get comfortable on the table, I kissed her forehead lightly, disappeared into her bedroom, and returned with her pillow. She smiled at me, happy for my consideration, and let me cradle her head, brushing long strands of her hair back from her face before settling her down on it.

She had me stand between her legs, and I spent some time staring at them, the delicate flare of her calves and thighs. My mother is tall- especially in Japan- at a statuesque 5'10." I'm taller, but not by much; my eyes are just slightly above hers, less than an inch of difference between us.

She gave me a quizzical look. "Penny for your thoughts?" she asked, gently. I blushed, trailed my fingers along her silky thighs, and told her I was just admiring her legs. She raised an eyebrow at me then, told me I might get something I'd like a little later ... but only if I was a good boy for her now.

"Ice can be nice," she said, giggling at her amateur poetry, "but only if you use it carefully. Women are very sensitive, you see?" I didn't, not really, but I nodded all the same. "First, baby, I want you to get one cube. Put it against mommy's nipple..." She sighed, the tip of her breast becoming pointy as the chill radiated. "That's it," she breathed. "Now slide it around, making circles on mommy's breast."

I was on fire for her, desperate with my need. But she'd given herself to me last night, and now it was her turn to be pleasured the way she wanted to be. Still, I leaned in, resting my hardness on top of her, and it stretched from the cleft between her legs to just below her navel. No wonder, I marvelled, she hadn't been able to take me all the way. I ran my free hand up her thigh, across her hip, and along her side, cupping her other breast, teasing its nipple to life. Unbidden, I grabbed a second cube after the first had melted, repeating the pattern on her other breast.

She moaned slightly, writhed slowly against me. "Ben," she gasped, opening her glittering emerald eyes, "both at the same time now. Please?"

I nodded, watching the water trail across her body, beading up and flowing like a river in the valley between her breasts. When the cubes melted away again, I continued working at her breasts with my hands, holding my cock still against her belly and freshly-shaven mons.

She waited until her breathing returned to normal before asking me to find a mid-sized ice cube. I rattled about in the bowl, finding one that seemed to fit the bill; I held it up for her approval, and she nodded. "Much as I like having you there," she indicated my throbbing shaft, "You're going to have to move now. Start between my breasts, then slide the ice cube all the way down to mommy's pussy. Rub it up and down against her slit."

She shivered at the chill against her most intimate parts, and heated by her flesh the ice cube melted rapidly. Finally, she told me to slip it into her; I pushed the remnant of the ice cube inside her pink, quivering core. She held it there for an instant, before gasping "Too cold!" and pushing it out with her tight muscles. "Again!" she commanded, and I pushed it back into her, fucking her with the ice cube until it melted away completely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.