What Happens in Carcosa... - Cover

What Happens in Carcosa...

Copyright© 2009 by Stultus

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Yellow Neon Lights - Part One. A resourceful Vegas Casino IT Manager discovers what his crime boss employer and family have been up to and loses his taste for voyeurism - and nearly his life! Mobsters, Morbid Mysteries and Mormon Death Squads, oh my! Grizzly revenge and the costs of loyalty lead to his hope for redemption, however unlikely in Lovett, Texas. This is a long slow developing story that is the start for several extremely critical Lovett County tales. Some sex later in the story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Coercion   Blackmail   Horror   Mystery   Zombies   Slut Wife   Cuckold   BDSM   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Water Sports   Voyeurism   Slow   Violence  

I'd said earlier that if I could endlessly relieve any day in my past that I would have chosen last Wednesday ... not any more. The days never got any better than today and I'll remember this day fondly for the rest of my probably short life!

It was time to let Russ loose off of his leash and run amuck off of the reservation and I had never heard the dour old cutthroat sound so happy in his entire life. I debated getting an early ringside seat but I had a few hours to wait still and had one last dirty trick to play before the real chaos started.

I stopped back at our new hotel to shower and change and take my two young ladies out for a good breakfast and then reluctantly took the truck (and my drugged zealot passenger) off to the Casino to await the big fireworks display. I parked behind my IT department trailer for a few minutes so that I could finish my last bit of work there. I ought to have been exhausted but I was soaring on an adrenaline high.

My staff was surprised to see me, but got the hint quick when I told them to pack up their desks fast and get the hell out of Dodge while the getting was good. They especially enjoyed receiving my personal severance package of $20,000 in cash each. I liked my techies and really didn't want to see any of them get hurt in the crossfire around here. Next, I popped open my computer case and ripped out the hard drive and gave it a good hard bouncing several dozen times on the hard concrete pavement outside until it burst into a thousand pieces. No data recovery possible for that hard disk!

Last, and for my piece de'la resistance, I hacked into the Casino phone PBX system to leave a global voice mail on everyone's phone. It was that recording I'd made of Wes's phone conversation where he was shouting that he was going to murder in cold blood every single former employee of his uncle. That would get folks attention, FAST! The smart ones would also get the hell out of Dodge pronto, and this minimized the chance for unfortunate collateral damage.

Then it was time to get to my ringside seat. It was still early and it was already broiling hot this morning, but I was ready and eager to see the best fireworks show in town. I drove the truck to a good spot in the parking lot very near the Casino entrance but with a view of the street entrances, so that I could see when the cultists arrived. I watched Russ arrive and make his preparations but I didn't let him see me.

Shortly after noon, I saw the convoy of two black Chevy Suburban's arrive and I made my two final phone calls. First I called Carl Greenwood's administrative assistant.

"Amy? This is Jon, over at IT. One of my techs just saw someone messing with Carl's BMW. He thought they were trying to break into it or something. Just a head's up, so you can let him know!"

Easy-squeazy.

My second call was to Russ to tell him that Carl was on the way.

"Primary Target in-bound. The B Team is in position. Make hay while the sun shines!"

Carl came running out the main door of the Casino with one of his Special Project goons with him. He ran over to his car, which did appear to be vandalized with the side passenger window glass all smashed in. When he opened the door and bent to look inside Russ triggered off the car bomb.

The blast broke every front window in the Casino and blew the remains of the car at least twenty feet up into the air. This was my cue to finish my end of the job. The moment the car exploded I used the blast to cover the sound of me shooting the Ford pickup truck's radiator once and then shooting my drugged cultist in the head through the windshield. This was insurance in case my volunteer for martyrdom woke up at the last moment and had alternative thoughts for his future ... like a fast getaway. I then propped down the gas pedal with a stick I'd premeasured and popped the truck's transmission into drive, letting the truck roar away towards the Casino entrance.

The explosion in the parking lot had cleared the entrance of security and when the track truck came crashing towards the main entrance the remaining staff and patrons all scattered. I didn't have quite the perfect angle to launch the truck right through the front door, but it crashed into one of the front awning support pillars quite closely enough for my purposes. A few seconds later a small explosion from a tiny remote controlled pipe bomb blew up the gasoline tank and set the rear of the truck on fire. As a farewell parting gift I'd left in the front seat a bundle of five sticks of dynamite that blew the truck, its already dead occupant and the front of the Casino entrance into a field of wreckage.

No civilian casualties ... exactly as I had hoped and planned! Phew!

Casino security started to congregate in the parking lot and our newly arrived cultist assault squad decided that they now had some targets worth shooting at. It had been my hope that once they saw the explosions they would all assume that this was all part of their plan somehow, and take this as their cue to start their own particular brand of mayhem. Close enough apparently, as they now all got out of their SUV's armed and loaded for a shooting war.

I think their original plan had been to perform a mass organized terror attack inside the Casino and shoot their way up to the executive offices, which probably might have been successful ... had they gotten the element of surprise. They were certainly motivated and fairly heavily armed. Crashing the truck and the resulting fire and explosion sealed this fast way into the Casino, undoubtedly saving the lives of dozens, if not hundreds of civilian injuries as collateral damage. These nutjobs were going to just shoot anything that moved until they found their final target or they became martyrs and went to meet St. Peter. Either option was quite already alright with me, but I had wanted all of the civilians out of the way first (hopefully for the duration).

Now, since I'd started off the fireworks before they were quite ready, the cultists had to start their charge for glory a good ways out in the parking lot, rather than right inside the Casino lobby and soon there were enough opposing security guards to make the shootout interesting.

It was the biggest, baddest wild-west show in Vegas since the early mob days. The cultists would have been overrun fairly quickly as they were outnumbered at least three to one fairly quickly, especially after the Vegas Police arrived, but they were well armed with assault rifles and an endless supply of ammo and a willingness to use it all ... in full automatic mode. Pray and spray weapons fire does occasionally have its useful purposes. They did have a few marksmen and after one bullet just whizzed by my ear I hit the pavement and crawled under a car for cover for the duration.

The zealots also had a secret and hidden angel helping to even the odds. Russ was now hidden under a parked car with a sniper rifle equipped with a silencer and was taking out 'priority' targets such as any of the more senior security staff, any Friends of Wes, or minions hired directly by them, and any of the Special Projects staff that stuck their heads outside to see what was going on. I think he bagged at least five of them before the rest figured out that peaking around corners and doorways wasn't safe.

The big bosses didn't risk their heads and scooted out to safety out of one of the kitchen back rear delivery doors. They didn't know how badly they'd been screwed yet, but the day was still fairly young.

When the cultists were down to their last handful of combatants, I signaled Russ to get the hell out of there before Vegas PD figured out where the extra odd rifle shot was coming from. His silencer was wearing out and if you knew what to listen for you could now hear his rifle amidst the remaining gunfire. It was time for me to get out of there myself, but not before I planted one of my captured cultist bibles near the smoking car ruins of Carl Greenwood's BMW near the entrance.

Not even counting whatever the two SUV loads of zealots had brought with them, I'd left enough goodies in the pickup truck and inside their bibles to allow even a dimwit like Wes to figure out where the attack had come from, complete with a road map of the route from New Covenant marked with a yellow highlighter.

Far too obvious ... but I was dealing with an idiot who didn't plan well under pressure.

Two hours later, Wes and John Samuels had rounded up every gunsel that could be spared from their mob organization and once they all loaded up into SUV's and vans they roared off to New Covenant burning for vengeance.

I had some other vengeance of my own to do.


Outside of Vegas, at that quiet remote ranch where we had stashed our two kidnapped cults last week, I was beaming with delight at two brand new acquisitions, my darling wife Dawn and her equally treacherous and slutty sister Diana.

Both were nude and strung up together with a sturdy rope hanging from a stout beam in the barn. I'd left their feet free so that they could thrash about helplessly and their mouths ungagged so that I could hear them scream, in fact I was hoping they would scream ... a lot. The sight of their bare identical tits rubbing against each other made them look like mirror images of each other and made my cock grow hard inside my jean.

Work first - play later, I told myself.

It had taken some doing, but I'd set up a small gas powered generator outside the barn that produced enough juice to power a big screen TV. It was going to be family movie time and I had lots of fun things to show my lovely amoral and sleazy females.

I started off the show with a video recording taken inside our house of the two sisters plotting exactly how I would be either murdered or framed for a life in prison. This nicely shocked them right from the start to show them that they no longer had any secrets from me. The fate, and their asses, were mine ... and the sooner they understood this, the better.

The next sequence was one of my favorites, one of their group orgies where the pair of them took on all comers and fucked at least forty people. When the men where all exhausted and too pooped to pop any further, the slutty sisters then sixty-nined each other to lick out and devour all of the innumerable loads of cum that had been deposited.

I'm sure they would have enjoyed watching and reliving this experience under more favorable circumstances except that I was now far to busy offering them some additional stimulation via a rather large bullwhip. I wasn't interested in hearing their pleas for mercy, offers of large shares of their illicitly acquired fortunes, or even promises for their future good behavior. The lies just hung in the air like ripe cow manure. I only wanted to hear them scream, to cry out their excruciating pain. Each blow of the whip lightened my heart the tiniest bit, that their pain somehow helped balanced the scales just the slightest bit to make recompense for the monstrous evil that they had done.

When the sisters became unconscious, or my arm started to weary (I'm not sure which), I released them to the ground and tied them in other secure but painful ways and began to relieve my own lusts and desires. Each sister was well fucked and sodomized and generally ill-used by every means that I could device.

I loved every minute of it. I must have cum at least a dozen times but still my cock remained rock hard and I'd find a suitable place for it.

After taking a few breaks to rest and attend to other matters, I strung up my ladies one last time and gave them another extreme whipping until blood flowed from nearly every inch of their bodies. At last I deemed it time to explain to the helpless sluts exactly what the situation now really was. Otherwise, I don't think that I'd said more than ten words in total previously to them. I started off this explanation by applying a red hot cattle branding iron to the right ass cheek of my wife Dawn. It was a nice big three inch 'J', perfect for marking her as my property, belonging to Jonny alone.

She howled in excruciating pain and that was soothing music to my ears and my soul.

"I noticed beloved wife of mine, that despite your busy social schedule, complete with orgies and trysts with at least a dozen other men, particularly Wesley and some of his closer friends, you found the time to allow yourself to be branded on your cunt as the property of another man. Shame, shame! You could have at least let me know that you desired to make other permanent household arrangements. Just as you should have notified me that I was by no means the sperm donor and father of your eldest daughter Megan. This could have saved us both years of uncomfortable anguish and annoyance! The subsequent fact that none of the rest of our children are mine either really make the situation quite embarrassing."

Dawn just hung limp on her restraints and whimpered.

"Accordingly, since I gave you clear notice recently that you would now be living under my rules now rather than your own whims, I thought I would make it very clear once and for all that since you are still wearing my wedding ring, it is only right and appropriate that you now also wear this larger more permanent mark as well. Especially since you seem to be careless and forgetful about what man you should be returning home to."

I examined my branding work with satisfaction. When the scar healed the mark would stand out nicely for the rest of her life. I was tempted to put the branding iron back into the fire to heat it up nicely for marking Diana as well, but I decided that it wouldn't be appropriate. After all, I hadn't technically married her, despite the fact that she had pretended to be my wife for nearly two decades.

After taking a little break for dinner, the program of abuse, humiliation and severe chastisement continued long into the night until the two women were too weak to even groan, let alone whimper. After emptying my balls a few last times into their asses, I tied them up for the evening and hoisted them up again hanging down from the barn. I had to admit that I was really tempted to now just set the barn on fire and walk away. It would have saved everyone so much time and trouble ... but for some reason I felt the need to offer the pair of them one final slim hope for redemption.

I slept absolutely like a baby. It was probably the best nights sleep of my entire life.


The next morning I released my two captives from their ropes and then dumped a couple of pails of water over them to stimulate them a bit. Then I gave them a touch of the whip again to get their blood flow going and focus their awareness. When I thought I had their complete attention, I laid down my ultimatum.

"I will just say this once and there will be no debate or negotiation. Both of you have done dreadful and horrific things that just saying 'I'm sorry' or 'Oppsie, poor judgment' won't excuse or forgive. You now have the choice of deciding how this will end for you. By tomorrow, Wesley and his gang will be done for. Finished. No survivors. They have angered too many groups of people and they are now coming for him ... and for you. The worms have turned and the hundreds of folks that you have blackmailed now know who you are, and where they can find you. They are already on their way."

This got their attention, but disbelief alternated with denial and neither of their hearts were moved. I could read plenty of shame in their thoughts, but there was little or no guilt or desire for atonement. No surprise. Still I finished my last and final offer.

"You both have one chance and one chance only; to go straight to the FBI now, today, and make complete and full confessions. They will have evidence soon of your crimes, and the proof of your significant involvement with the blackmail ring. I cannot promise that you will stay out of jail, but the alternative if you do not turn yourself in and completely confess is a far less happy one. I am leaving now and neither of you will ever see me again in your lives, which are very likely to be even shorter than mine. A taxi will be here in about thirty minutes to collect you and take you either to the local FBI field office or to the Casino. The choice is yours."

With that I left their nude wet, whipped and battered lying there on the barn floor. They no longer begged for my mercy because they knew that there would be none coming from me. Part of me, the old ostrich headed care-free lad that I had been, hoped that they would indeed turn themselves in and offer their complete cooperation in return for protection, but the new 'Too Wise Owl' part of me knew better.

"They will run to Wesley to warn him and seek his protection, not realizing that the tide has now changed for the worst. They will try to hide, and when that is too dangerous then they will try to flee, but too late."

I didn't disagree. I knew better than to question my inner voice and I would sorely need it myself over the next few days to preserve my own life and liberty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.